House of Red Lace Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,181 Followers

"I promise," she said without hesitation.

"Althea, your submission is greatly valued. Now let's go upstairs. It's time for the next step. My wife will be home in an hour."

***

A few minutes later they were in the guest room studying the items Althea had bought and spread on the large queen-sized bed. James had his business face on again. Finally, his eyes seemed to lock on a particular outfit.

"That one," he said, pointing to a particularly fetching lingerie set.

It was black, sheer, and practically see-through. It was designed to only conceal her breasts and crotch. It could be undone from behind and pulled from the front. James must have picked it for a specific reason. She couldn't wait to find out what it was. It seemed as though he had a very clear plan which he would only share at the right time.

"Nice choice," Althea agreed. She jokingly struck a sexy pose and put on a sexy voice "Shall I wear it now?"

"Not yet, wait until I've left the room. But I'm very eager to see you in this."

That surprised her. "Really? Most men would have me naked by now."

"I love surprises. So does my wife. I want us to be surprised by your nudity at the same time."

"That's actually very sweet," she smiled. "You seem like you really love your wife."

"Hopefully she really loves me too," he joked.

"With a sex life like this, she'd be crazy not to. Plus, if I may say so, you're pretty hot."

"Likewise."

"Thank you. So how's this going to work?"

"It's a simple plan," he explained. "I'll close the door. You'll wait here and get dressed. When the time comes, and that'll be soon, I'll come get you, then we'll have some fun."

"While we wait for your wife?" she smiled.

He gave a slow nod. "Do you have a lot of experience with women?"

"Not as much as I'd like. I've kissed girls before. I've only had a few full blown lesbian experiences in my life. You know, sucking, licking."

"Do you have a preference for older women, around my age? Professional and proper in every way."

This made Althea smile. "I can assure you, Katherine is going to have a great time tonight, assuming, you know, that you want me to eat her out."

James smiled and wagged an admonishing finger at her. "That's my secret for later. Until then, get dressed, relax, and enjoy. I have one last surprise for you."

He reached under the bed and placed a shoebox on top of the bedsheet. He opened the box to reveal a pair of shiny black shoes. They weren't heels or anything she would have associated with the bondage scene. Simply shiny black shoes, which looked like something people in the 60's would wear.

"You want me to wear those tonight?" she asked, slightly amused, but open to anything.

"A little silly, I admit. But there's a reason for it. I'll tell you about it someday. Now get dressed. She'll be here soon."

"I look forward to this evening. Thank you, James. Thank you for choosing me."

"I think we're right for each other. Call it a hunch."

He turned around and left the guest bedroom, closing the door and to leaving Athea alone to change. She slipped out of the dress she had so carefully selected, and removed the bra and panties. She sat down at the dresser naked to touch-up her makeup. This was an important night, a private affair, and she needed to look her very best. She needed to look irresistible.

Finally, came the lingerie.

***

It was nearly 6 pm when Katherine came home. She usually got home much earlier, but on Mondays she always had extra work. She worked in the accounting department of a hospital, and Mondays were when they had their weekly departmental meetings.

James obviously knew this, which was why he chose this day for their own private meeting. All Katherine knew was that her husband was planning something special for the night.

Parking in the driveway, she took a quick glance at her reflection in the rearview mirror, making sure her appearance was in order. She was nervous. Maybe James was planning to surprise her at the door? Maybe he'd had a nice romantic welcome arranged and planned to make sweet love to her immediately. Or perhaps he brought home another partner for them? A woman their age? Someone from their neighborhood? A complete stranger?

Katherine had her suspicions. She loved that her husband had an adventurous mind and was a perfect planner. It kept their love life interesting and exciting, which was uncommon in a partnership as old as theirs.

She could feel the nervous anticipation growing as she made her way from the driveway towards the front door. She entered, somewhat surprised that James had not come to meet her. She closed the door loudly, hoping to alert him.

Sure enough, James appeared from the kitchen. The house smelled like fresh cooking, and Katherine sure as hell hoped that a simple home cooked meal wasn't the big surprise. Having a husband cook a nice meal was appreciated by any good wife, but after all the hype, there better be more.

They greeted each other with a kiss, but James showed no sign of revealing the surprise. His poker face was strong.

All he said was, 'Take your time in the shower, then come down to eat. I'm making your favorite.'

There was no indication that tonight would be any different from any other night. James liked being coy. That was part of his game and part of the seductions. She could play this game too.

"The food smells good."

She slowly went up the stairs hoping James would at least give her a hint, or at least tell her that she looked beautiful. No such luck. Bastard!

She was disappointed at having to wait longer for the surprise, when she realized that the guestroom door was closed. That could only mean one thing. Katherine smiled to herself and felt a rush of excitement.

***

From the kitchen, Althea could hear that the upstairs shower was running. She could also hear that the water stopped, which meant that Katherine had finished the shower. Factoring the time getting dressed for dinner, and the time it would take to blow dry long hair, Althea estimated that it would be at least 15 minutes before Katherine would come down to the kitchen to view the surprise.

Althea was being bound to the old wooden dining table. Each limb was being carefully tied to each corner of the table. No ropes. Not exactly, anyway.

She was being tied with long streams of red lace. Soft to the touch. Elegant in its appearance. The red lace felt soft against her wrists and ankles as James carefully and expertly went to work. It was obvious that he was an expert with knots. He was careful not to cause discomfort, but at the same time, he made sure that Althea couldn't move from her position, completely spread-eagled, with her hands and feet bound in opposite directions.

Her body was lying on the red lace tablecloth, which had been spread across the table so she wouldn't feel the coldness of the wood against her back. She didn't bother to look down at herself, she kept her eyes focused on the ceiling, but she knew what she must have looked like. She was lying there completely helpless, the shiny black shoes were prominent on her feet.

Equally as important, she was in her lingerie, but her back was fully undone, meaning James was likely to remove the lingerie at some point, leaving her totally naked and vulnerable during the meal.

"She'll be down here at any moment," James finally spoke. "The rules are simple. When this begins, you aren't allowed to speak, unless I allow it. You are to do whatever you're asked. You'll be fed a nice dinner after. For the rest of the night, you're simply warm flesh to us, a soft feminine body. Nothing more. If it gets too much, and you wish to stop, say the words red lace, and it will end."

"Why red lace?"

"It's a nice codeword."

"I mean, all this," she asked from her vulnerable bondage position. "I'm laying on red lace table cloth. You've tied me with red lace."

James rubbed her soft forearm, near the bondage. "I love seeing the contrast between the red lace and soft milky white skin. My wife loves the same contrast. It's something we save for special occasions."

"I'm nervous."

"Of course you are. That's why I like you. You're a normal girl with submissive fantasies. You'll be taken care of. I promise. Now, here she comes."

James turned away as faint footsteps came down the stairs. Everything felt like slow motion as the footsteps neared, making small creaking noises on the staircase. Althea's heart raced. This was about to happen. She didn't dare look. She was too nervous to make eye contact with the wife upon arrival, and if she was honest with herself, she felt a strong sense of embarrassment being tied up like that on the dining table.

The footsteps had stopped and there was a brief moment of silence, which felt like an eternity given the situation.

"For you," James said to his wife. "Her name is Althea. She's new to this. I purchased her recently. She's the surprise I've been telling you about."

"I...I'm speechless..." Katherine replied.

"Don't be. I cooked your favorite. Sit down at the table and I'll serve you. Right this way."

Althea heard the married couple approaching the table. Through the corner of her eye, she saw James guiding his wife to sit by the side of her body. Althea's heart rate rose, and she didn't dare look. She kept her eyes on the ceiling, still too embarrassed. It was far too awkward, yet so very arousing that it made her dripping wet.

Once Katherine was seated in her wooden chair, Althea knew that the wife was still staring at her, either in disbelief, shock, or excitement. Or maybe all of the above.

James moved around the kitchen, setting up two glasses and opening a bottle of wine, then filling the glasses. Then James brought two plates of food, which were covered to maintain the surprise. He put the plates on the wooden table, near Althea's body.

"Now, for the meal," James said, still standing.

He opened the lid and presented his home cooking, and Katherine complimented on how good it looked and smelled. Althea also thought about how good the food smelled, but she was so nervous, she wouldn't have been able to eat anyway.

"And now, for the main course," James added.

He gently grabbed a hold of Althea's lingerie, which was untied from the back, and prepared to pull. Oh god. In a swift motion, he yanked it away, leaving Althea totally naked on the table, giving the married couple a perfect view of her nude figure for the very first time.

If Althea didn't feel the rush before, she did now. Her excitement was so high, she nearly burst into a sweat. Her pussy had twitched the moment her body was exposed to the happy couple. Her small tits felt stiff. Her pink nipples instantly turned rock hard. Her cunt turned wet.

"She's beautiful," Katherine said softly.

"I know. And she's all ours."

"For how long?"

"Depends. How long do you want her? Hours? Days? Weeks? Forever?"

Hearing the couple talk about her like a simple commodity made Althea feel like a sex object. She relished the feeling.

The next thing, the couple laughed to themselves. Katherine's response must have come in the form of a whisper, or simply moving her lips and mouthing a word silently, or a gesture. Whatever the response was, Althea didn't hear it.

When James sat down to begin eating, Althea instantly noticed that he had a clear unobstructed view of her spread eagled pussy from where he sat. The guy was going to eat his dinner with his wife, while a clear view of a wet pussy was in front of him. She knew that this couple shared an interesting sex life, but this was taking it to a whole new reality. One that made her all the more excited.

For the next while, Althea kept her eyes on the ceiling, listening to the couple talk about normal things, about their day, their work and a few passing comments about sex. All the while, Althea's pink nipples remained hard, and her pussy remained wet.

The sounds of the forks and knives against the plates slowed to almost silence, and Althea realized that they probably couldn't focus on eating. Not with a naked body tied to their dining table.

"Ready for dessert?" James asked his wife.

Katherine took a deep breath. "You know what? I am. It's been a long day and I deserve something to reward myself."

"It's all yours."

James took the plates and put them in the sink. Then came the sound of Katherine's chair slowly moving back, as if she was hesitant in some way. Then she moved to where her husband had just been sitting, getting the clear view of Althea's open pussy. Both of them stood side-by-side, admiring the unobstructed naked view of the submissive.

"Is she okay with this?" Katherine asked her husband in a confidential manner, even though the sub was obviously listening.

Althea wanted to scream, 'Yes! Eat me already!' but refrained from doing so, per James's rules of submission.

"She has experience with women," James explained. "In fact, she apparently is very much open to a woman like you; classy, mature, professional."

"You'll be the death of me," Katherine said with a playful tone to her husband.

"Maybe not me. But this will."

The next thing Althea felt was wine running down her outer lips. James was pouring the wine onto her pussy, with a slow and steady stream, meant to flavor the taste of her. It had a cool feeling and it tickled a little. It was a far different feeling than taking a shower, because the liquid was being concentrated on just her pussy.

Knowing that the married couple was observing wine being poured on her pussy, in anticipation of tasting it, made Althea both nervous and aroused. She was ready for this. Any more waiting and she'd be one unhappy girl.

Luckily, she didn't have to wait very long. She heard the sound of Katherine coming closer, then pausing to look at the wine drenched pussy. Then Katherine gave it a nice lick, tasting the wine, and her pussy in the process. Then came another lick. Then a few more.

"How does she taste?" James asked.

"Like fine wine, with a little something extra. God, I can't believe I'm doing this. She looks like such a sweet girl."

"Does she taste like a sweet girl too?"

Katherine gave a faint laugh. "You know what I mean. Anyway, enjoy your little show."

With that, Katherine went back to licking the pussy until the wine flavor was licked away. Then she darted her tongue inside the open and spread hole, where there were still trickles of wine flavor inside, combined with the natural pussy juice from Althea's arousal.

God, this made Althea want to moan and cry. She was being eaten by a respectable woman while the husband watched. This was beyond her wildest fantasy. Never in a million years did she ever think it would come to this. Yet here she was, enjoying Katherine's mouth.

The tongue continued its work inside Althea's pussy. In her young life, she had only received oral sex from another woman once, and that was in college with a friend in her study group. They were both pretty inexperienced when it came to eating pussies. Although they did try their best.

Now, as Althea tried her hardest to relax and enjoy Katherine's skill, she knew that Katherine was experienced. It was clear that the older woman knew what she was doing as she spread Althea's pussy even further with her hands, pressed her lips tight, and sucked, while probing her tongue deeper inside the hole.

Althea wanted to moan and scream, but she did her best to remain as quiet as possible. She wanted to obey the rules set forth by James, not to speak unless spoken to.

It wasn't long before an orgasm approached. Althea's muscles flexed and she tugged against the red lace bondage around her wrists, pulling with her pathetically weak biceps. It was pointless of course, but she needed some way to release the tension.

"I think she's going to cum," James pointed out, amused.

Katherine didn't remove her mouth. "Mmm Hmm..."

The only sounds in the room were that of Althea moaning, and the sound of Katherine slurping on the pussy.

It came in an instant. Althea's body jerked and she became breathless for a few seconds. The orgasm was like a riptide that flowed through her helpless body. The bondage seemed to enhance her orgasm. The bondage gave her the feeling that she was vulnerable and that she had to accept whatever came her way. There was no way for Althea to crouch down, or hang over, or jerk her body; all the things she normally did. The bondage forced her to let the intense pleasure flow through her veins.

Then she relaxed, panting hard, with her pussy wet.

Katherine removed her mouth, "I think I did my job."

"I'd say so. Now it's your turn. I want to see you cum next."

"How?"

"How do you think?" James retorted. "Remove your bottom clothes. Straddle the girl's face until you cum all over her."

The thought made Althea's pussy twitch.

Katherine gave a hesitant pause, "Do you think that's..."

"Do it. Althea knows the safeword. She's a strong girl."

After another moment of pause, Katherine got to her feet and removed her bottom clothes. Then she stepped on the chair to place her knees on the wooden dining table. When she straddled herself above Althea, that was the moment when both women had a good look at each other.

Katherine looked down and saw Althea's pretty face, fresh from an orgasm, looking as helpless as any good submissive servant.

Althea looked up and saw the face of a proper everyday woman. The kind of woman you'd see at the grocery store. The kind of woman who always dressed sharply for work. The kind of woman who was a role model to other women. Not only that, Althea also saw the woman's gaping wet pussy, as Katherine had her legs spread apart, ready to lower.

The pussy came down slowly, inching towards Althea's mouth in the straddle position. Finally, it came, and Althea's young mouth touched the lips of Katherine's mature pussy.

Althea was far from being a pro when it came to pussy eating. But she did her best given the circumstance that she couldn't move her body. The principles were fairly simple though, in terms of oral technique. She pressed her lips tightly onto the pussy, licked the best she could, darted her tongue inside the warm, wet hole, and occasionally gave a few sucks.

The position was uncomfortable for Althea. It was hard to breathe and sometimes there was too much weight pressed on her mouth and face. Luckily, Katherine was very attentive to how much she lowered herself, and how much of her pussy to feed the helpless girl.

Katherine arched her head back and enjoyed the oral experience. She reached down with one hand, with her husband looking on, and fingered her clitoris with two fingers, in a fast circular motion.

This time, it was Katherine's turn to orgasm. It was a strong orgasm, which resulted from her need to release after a busy day at work. These kinds of days always needed a heavy release, and Althea would have to bear the brunt of it.

Katherine cried as she came. She squirted in Althea's mouth- the poor girl. She wondered if Althea would hate her for this. But that was something she didn't let herself worry about too much at the time. Her main focus was the orgasm. Her toes curled and her eyes rolled back a little. She always enjoyed the rush of squirting.

When she was done and her mind was reeling, breathing heavily, she hoped that Althea enjoyed it too. Looking down, she saw Althea with a wet face and wide eyes, looking both stunned and so very aroused at the same time.

Katherine moved her pussy away and bent down to give the girl a kiss on the forehead, then another kiss on the cheek, then one more on the lips.

***

It wasn't long after until Althea was untied. Katherine went to go freshen up, while Althea ate dinner, served by James on the table which she had just been bound. At no point was Althea instructed to wear her lingerie again.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,181 Followers