House of Red Lace Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing which covered the submissive were the shiny black shoes on her feet, and the red lace around her wrists and ankles. She had come to agree with James on the erotic sight of the red lace against her fair white skin. There was a sensualness to the contrast and it really captured the dom/sub relationship in a unique way.

Afterwards, the couple did what they normally did after dinner, which was to watch television in the living room. They were dressed like anyone else in the neighborhood who sat around watching tv at night. Comfortable clothes which fit snugly.

The only difference was, Althea was sitting beside them on the floor, completely naked, barefoot this time, and the red lace around her wrists and ankles had been removed. But now, there was red lace softly tied around her neck, which formed a sexy collar. She never bothered to ask about her clothes. It was against the rules to speak. She was their property. And she figured that James preferred her naked anyway. It was far more submissive.

Althea realized that after everything that had happened that night, James hadn't cum yet. How pent up he must be, watching his wife eating pussy, then being eaten, and he wasn't rewarded with his own release. Maybe he was saving his load for later? She'd soon find out, she hoped.

They were watching a sexual program on cable and James slightly shuffled in his seat.

Katherine turned to the submissive. "He gets this way when he's horny. He gets so hot and bothered that he can't possibly sit still."

"You can answer her," James said.

Althea answered the wife while still on her knees. "I was just thinking the same thing. James must be so aroused, between this show and what we did earlier. I can only imagine."

"You're right," Katherine replied. "And you have a beautiful voice too. I like that. It's a shame we couldn't speak earlier. I think you're such a lovely girl."

Althea blushed with pride. "Thank you. I feel the same way about you, honestly. You are a wonderful lady. It's a privilege to serve you and your husband."

"The feeling is mutual, Althea. I feel a little awkward asking you this, since we hardly know each other..."

Althea smiled, "I think we've gotten to know each other pretty well at the dining table."

"True," Katherine smiled. "But you know what I mean."

"I'm here for you, Katherine. I'm here because I want to be here. I'm at your service."

Katherine mustered her courage. "Can I watch you suck my husband's cock? I think he deserves it. Plus, I want to see you in action. You have an amazing mouth and I want to see what else you can do. Perhaps I can even pick up some tips from you, in terms of blowing a guy."

"Your wish is my command."

While the couple still sat on the couch watching the tv show, Althea crawled between James, assuming a very submissive posture while naked before them. She did all the work pulling his pants down, and he sat up a little to allow his pants to be pulled down to his ankles.

His cock was free and it was already stirring. The erection was headed towards its peak. When Althea saw it, she couldn't help but think of how lucky a woman Katherine was. It was a beautiful cock and she couldn't wait to suck it, especially while Katherine watched, which added a whole new level of excitement.

Althea had never sucked cock in front of another person before. It wasn't something she'd normally do. This was different. This was Althea in her fantasy life. Only it was actually happening in real life. She was able to shed her inhibitions because she knew that she'd never see these people in her daily, ordinary life. This was her alternate identity, in which she was a sexually liberated sex servant to the happy couple.

She grabbed the shaft of the cock along with the balls, making it twitch in her hands. She had soft hands and knew that men loved her touch. She stroked it to drive him crazy.

Then she devoured the cock with her mouth. No time was wasted. Not a second was spared. It was straight to business. The guy deserved it for treating his wife so special. And he deserved it for making Althea's fantasy come true in the most gentlemanly way.

She sucked with all her might, making her cheeks cave in. The cock bulged around the sides of her face from her powerful suction. Her lips wrapped tight. Her head bobbed fast, up and down, up and down.

Every once and a while, she would take the cock out of her mouth and give him some tongue action. Althea had a very particular technique with her tongue. She liked to tease a guy; not too slow, not too fast. Going too slow would only ruin the momentum. Going too fast wouldn't allow him to savor the feeling. What she liked to do was swirl her tongue around a guy's sensitive head, like a whirlwind. Then, she'd make her tongue stiff and lick up and down the shaft, as if the cock was an ice cream cone, and the ice cream was melting, and she had to lick it all so it wouldn't drip onto her hand.

Then it was back to sucking. Licking, then sucking.

That technique never failed her. And it didn't fail her now. It was making James crazy and she loved it. Althea mentally gave props to her old college roommate who had taught her those tricks. Then she went back to sucking the length of the shaft into her mouth.

"How is she?" Katherine asked her husband in a teasing way, already knowing that he was loving it.

"She has the mouth of an angel. Oh god."

Katherine rubbed her fingers through Althea's hair. "You hear that? He really loves it. You'll have to teach me these tricks. Better yet, you should come around more often. I think the three of us have such great chemistry together."

The submissive girl winked at Katherine, with the hardened cock still in her mouth, continuing to suck the shaft properly. All the while, Katherine continued rubbing Althea's hair in the most loving way as she sucked the husband's raging hard-on.

Katherine then dropped to her knees. Althea assumed that they were both going to suck James together, a thought which had excited her, but no, maybe that would come another time.

What Katherine wanted was to taste Althea's pussy again. Maybe it was a reward for pleasing her husband so well. Or maybe Katherine just loved eating pussy. Probably both.

Katherine got behind the submissive girl and ate her pussy while Althea continued sucking. It was a full-on threesome of oral sex. James got his cock expertly sucked by the naked and beautiful Althea. All the while, Althea was getting her pussy eaten by the beautiful and respectable Katherine.

It was a match made in heaven. It wasn't long until James had an orgasm which felt like hot fire, shooting everything into Althea's mouth, who gladly swallowed every drop of cum that was produced.

And it wasn't long until Althea had an orgasm of her own, this time, returning the favor by squirting into Katherine's mouth.

When it was done, Althea rested her head on James's bare thigh. Katherine laid on the floor, using Althea's toned leg as a pillow.

***

The house looked much different under the morning lights. It looked far more normal. It was more like a typical suburban home for boring suburban families.

James was in the kitchen, fresh from a shower. He prepared breakfast and coffee when Katherine came down the stairs in her pantsuit, almost ready to go to work, prompt as always.

On the table was Althea, naked from head to toe. Even her feet were bare this time and she wore no makeup, giving her a natural and breezy look. Her wrists and ankles were bound once again in the spread eagle position. Her body rested on red lace tablecloth on top of the wooden table. Red lace was also used to bind her body to the table.

As she laid there, vulnerable and helpless once again, James had placed freshly sliced fruit (and other foods) on top of Althea's breasts, stomach, and cleanly shaven crotch. A large piece of sliced apple was even inserted inside of her pussy, just for added effect. Once the food display was finished, James marveled at his design.

"I think you've outdone yourself," Katherine noted, eyes roaming over her husband's masterpiece.

"I always strive for the best. Let's eat."

Fresh cups of coffee were brought to the table. The couple ate at the altar of the submissive girl's nude body. This time, Katherine had the grand seat of sitting in front of Althea's spread-eagled legs, with a clear view of the open cunt under the bright morning sunlight.

Unlike the previous night, this felt like the most natural thing in the world for all of them. The married couple had a nice view of their little plaything. Althea got the sexual rush and satisfaction she was seeking.

Once the light breakfast was nearly done, James had his wife bite half of a strawberry, then he rubbed the open strawberry hard on Althea's clitoris, making sure that all the strawberry flavor would be spread. When it was done, Althea's clit nearly matched the same color as the red lace bondage.

"Your dessert," James smiled to his wife.

"Dessert, with breakfast?"

"I feel like breaking all the rules today."

"Only because you asked so nicely."

Katherine stood and bent her head forward, licking the clitoris with the tip of her tongue, making the submissive girl gasp and her delicate toes curl. Then she licked up and down the labia, tasting all the red strawberry juices along with the natural flavor of Althea's arousal.

With only a short time before they headed off to work, James needed his morning relief. He stood up and went to where Althea's head laid on the table, opening his pants, freeing himself, and guiding his manhood to Althea's mouth. She accepted the cock and began to suck him off while Katherine now ate her pussy.

Althea was in heaven. She felt bliss and comfort under the complete control of the married couple, in the house of red lace bondage.

The End

Special thanks to cj_ed, pteetblonde, and Intrigued11.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.