House of Sin: Taking Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam became distracted by the sensations in his cock. It was as if the world's most experienced whore was teasing and touching it, and he couldn't help notice how incredibly turned on it made him. His cock had never looked so big before. It seemed several inches longer, and thicker. But that is impossible, surely, Sam thought.

'Come on, Sam. Put it in in me. God, I need it so much,' Kayla begged. She had never felt so horny. She wiggled her rear to entice some action, to show how ready she was for a good, hard fucking.

'Quiet, bitch,' Sam spanked Kayla's large buttock with a hard slap. The sound echoed around the master bedroom. Both Kayla and Lillian nearly orgasmed from the pleasurable pain, but that was nothing to what followed. While she was still recoiling from the spank, Sam shoved his thickened cock into her dripping slit.

Kayla screamed.

Lillian screamed.

Kayla screamed again.

Sam began to thrust, his cock sliding in growing speed as his hips slapped against Kayla's fleshy rear. He gripped her hips and gave it to her roughly, greedily satisfying his own building lusts until he grunted. Kayla gasped in bliss as she felt Sam's hot cum fill her cunt.

The orgasm energised Lillian. She felt stronger than ever, but still she craved more power. Much more power. And there was one way to make it happen. 'We're not done yet,' Lillian said.

'We're not done yet,' Kayla chimed. She shuffled round, mewling as Sam's cock slipped out of her needy cunt, and then took it in her mouth. 'God, it's gotten so big.'

Sam watched, amazed, as his typically vanilla girlfriend began to lick his cock. It usually took a lot of wheedling and persuading, and she would have never willing wrapped her lips around a cum coated cock. When she did agree to do it she was barely any good at it. And yet here she was, taking inch after inch of it like a seasoned cock whore.

Unseen by Sam and Kayla, Lillian positioned herself on the bed, whispering the arts of seduction into Kayla's mind - all the ways to make a man cum hard and happy. Kayla's lust-addled mind was pliable and receptive. She swallowed everything that was given to her.

The pressure rose rapidly in Sam's balls. His cock tingled with Kayla's magic touch. It vibrated on a dangerous resonance, so close to exploding in a huge climax but always kept on the cusp by Kayla's now skilled tongue. It was too much. He grabbed her roughly by the back of the head and impaled her throat on his shaft. Everything exploded. What felt like whole pints of cum spurted hot and heavy down Kayla's throat. She nearly gagged and lost control, but Lillian intervened. Lillian dealt with it. For a second, Kayla's mind went blank, and then she was looking up at Sam, a dazed grin on both of their faces. Only Kayla's was glazed with a frosting of man juices.

Lillian revelled in the power up of another orgasm, though this time it was less effective. It was better for her when Kayla orgasmed. Sam's cock was wilting; he didn't look like a man who was up for a third round. I'll fix that, Lillian thought.

She reached over and worked Sam's cock again, this time using the caress of her ghostly lips to infuse it with rocket fuel. Sam and Kayla watched in amazement as the cock suddenly sprang to life. It wasn't to be the last time that night, either.

Lillian played with her puppets into the small hours of the following day. She would pump Sam up, who would then pump hard into Kayla, who screamed the house down like a bitch in heat, and when she orgasmed it poured more and more energy into Lillian. The ghost-witch would channel a portion of that energy back into Sam and start the process all over again.

Eventually, it became too much. All three of them collapsed on the bed. The room reeked of sex. The bedsheets were damp with sweat and semen. Kayla's womb was full of the stuff. It oozed out of her tender cunt, but she didn't care. She drifted off into a blissful sleep with her man's strong arms around her.

Lillian didn't sleep. She was utterly jacked on sexual energy. She throbbed and hummed with power. Fortunately, she knew the perfect way to expend it. Her hands trailed up and down Kayla's sleeping form. It was a disappointing body. Too short and plump. But Lillian could fix that. Her ghost form dissipated into a roiling cloud of blackest shadow. It hovered over Kayla's sleeping form, swirling and coalescing, then when the moment was right the shadow cloud dived down into Kayla's mouth and nostrils, filling her body.

Chapter Four

Kayla's eyelids fluttered. The whites of her eyes turned midnight black. Then her mahogany brown irises faded, as if sinking in a sea of black, until they were gone and only night remained. Her possessed body jerked upright, freed itself from Sam's hold and walked across the room to the standing mirror.

Lillian didn't have long. Even exhausted from the sex marathon, a distant part of Kayla was trying to fight the invasion. Lillian didn't want to expend her energy fighting Kayla, not yet anyway. Instead she ran her - Kayla's - hands from her stomach up to her breasts. Fat shifted with the movement of her hands. The stomach became taut and flat as the fat moved up, into the breasts. They swelled a size, and then another. Lillian pushed Kayla's tits up and together so they looked hard, round and perfect. When she let go, they stayed that way. Magic had defied gravity to produce a pair of stunningly natural tits free of any sag.

Lillian smiled and tweaked the nipples, bringing them to stiff erection. They too stayed that way. Tomorrow Kayla would wake up to a pair of permanently stiff, and sensitive, nipples.

Hair lengthened, snaking down Kayla's shoulders like tendrils, growing down to the elbows. It thickened and took on a rich, glossy sheen. Elsewhere, hair disappeared. Kayla's snatch was left smooth as the pubic hair receded back into the body and vanished entirely.

Lillian admired the body in the mirror. There was so much more she wanted to change but her energy was dwindling. No matter. There was plenty of time. She lazily traced the smooth outline of her pussy, revelling in the naked sensitivity. She didn't have long left in the body, but there was something she desperately wanted to do. She plunged two fingers into the cunt and gasped at the physical pleasure. It was much better that being a formless ghost. Lillian couldn't wait to own Kayla's body completely.

Sam awoke to find Kayla already up. She was stood in front of the full length mirror, utterly naked. It looked as if she was gently finger fucking herself. A soft moan escaped her lips and her body shuddered. Sam felt his prick stiffening. He leapt out of bed and strode up to Kayla, who seemed mesmerised by her own image. He leaned in to nuzzle her neck from behind and grab her breasts. They felt full and heavy, much heavier than before. His prick pressed against her buttocks.

'You look different today,' Sam remarked. He glanced at her face in the mirror. Her eyes were black. 'Kayla...' he began.

She blinked, her consciousness returning at the sound of her name. The darkness receded and her whites returned. Slate blue irises met her in the mirror, eyes that weren't hers. Then she blinked again, and they were the same old brown they had always been.

'Sam, something weird is going on here,' Kayla said anxiously. The room darkened momentarily, as if a cloud had passed in front of the sun. Rather, a dark cloud had poured from Kayla's body - her mouth and her cunt - and now reconstituted as the wickedly sexy form of Lillian Deshayes.

Sam was about to comment on all the strange events when Lillian derailed his train of thought. Instead of questioning how Kayla's hair had grown by 15 inches in the night, or her breasts had swelled, or even why his cock was now a permanently throbbing erection that had doubled in size, he had a random image of shoving his cock in Kayla's anus.

Kayla didn't like anal. Suddenly Sam didn't care about that. A voice in his head told him it would be a good idea. He slid his cock against Kayla's pussy lips, lubricating it in the juices that had been pouring from Kayla's cunt while Lillian fingered her, and then he nestled the cock head against her anus.

Kayla didn't like anal. Suddenly Kayla didn't care about that. A voice in her head told her it would be a good idea. She bent forward and braced herself against the mirror, presenting her rosebud. She bit her lip as Sam pushed it in. At first it wouldn't go in, then with a hard shove it entered her ring and surged deep inside her. She howled.

It hurts so much, she thought.

It feels so good, the voice told her.

It feels... Kayla hesitated. Sam's cock was hurting her. But was it? It was starting to feel...

So good, the voice finished.

'It feels so good,' Kayla howled between thrusts. It was deep and hot inside her, filling her core and making her whole. Her tits rocked back and forth, slapping against the mirror, the stiff nipples tingling when they hit the cold looking-glass.

Without warning, Sam spanked her. Kayla tensed up in pleasured shock. Her buttocks clenched, gripping Sam's cock and sending him over the edge. Boiling hot cum flooded her bowels and sent Kayla beyond the brink of orgasm. The two collapsed in a pile of hot, sweaty flesh.

Lillian crooned as a vast surge of sexual energy washed over her. Having feasted on her breakfast, she gave the other two a mental nudge to go eat. She needed them full of energy so they could keep her full of energy.

The rest of the weekend followed the same pattern as the night before, only with occasional breaks for eating, napping and going to the toilet. Whenever Sam or Kayla tried to question the cause of the fuckfest, or Kayla's changing body, Lillian would pull a string here, plant a thought there, and in no time her two puppets would be wildly rutting away again.

When Sam left for work the following morning, Kayla could barely walk and Lillian was fat and delirious on sexual energy. Once again her eyes turned to Kayla's sleeping form, ready to invest back some of the energy that had been sent her way.

Chapter Five

Wake up, Kayla.

Kayla came to. It was early afternoon. The sunlight streamed in through the large windows. Sam had gone. She was alone.

Not alone, my dear.

'Where are you?' Kayla asked the voice. It sounded close, almost as if it were...

Inside you.

Kayla began to panic, 'Who are you? Get out of me right now!'

Hush, my child. It doesn't matter who I am. I want what's best for you. That's why I can't leave. Here, relax a little.

Kayla watched powerlessly as her hands moved of their own accord. They glided down her taut stomach, leaving a burning trail in their wake. One hand stroked her clit, the other sent gentle fingers questing between into her pussy.

After a couple of soft, screaming orgasms had calmed her down, Kayla left the bed in a daze and found herself standing in front of the mirror. Lillian was in the driving seat now. The witch grinned wickedly as Kayla's eyes turned slate blue.

'What else shall we change?' Lillian asked. She caressed the long, lustrous hair and frowned at it. 'What colour do you call this? No, I don't like it. It's got to go.'

Kayla watched helplessly as her sandy blonde hair turned pitch black at the roots. The darkness spread like an oil slick, giving her hair an unnatural sheen as it crept from root to tip.

'No!' Kayla protested and fought with her all her mental will. 'Stop it. Get out of my body.'

The surprise counter-attack nearly shook the ghost from her body. Lillian marvelled in amazement at the effort. But she had a back-up plan. 'Why fight me? Poor little Kayla. No one wants you. Unemployed and unloved. Only I can give you purpose in this world if you accept me.'

'Sam loves me!'

'Does he? Let's see how much he loves you,' Lillian touched the mirror and the surface rippled. The reflection of Kayla and the bedroom disappeared beneath the ripples and were replaced with an office - Sam's office. Kayla gasped in horror at the sight of Sam pounding into her best friend, Nicola. She was bent over the desk, her eyes were hooded and glazed over, her breath ragged and short. Nicola was in seventh heaven.

There was raw, bestial pureness to their lovemaking that Kayla had never experienced before. It's true, she thought, Sam doesn't love me. And Nicola! That bitch!

Yes. Give yourself to me. Accept me. I will make them love you. Everyone will love and worship you. Just give me your body, Lillian urged.

There was no immediate response. Kayla was lost. In the mirror, she saw Sam pick up Nicola and flip her manfully round. He mauled her tits as he slammed his enhanced cock so far into her it must have penetrated her womb.

Give yourself to me, Lillian insisted.

Take me, Kayla responded in despair. Laughter echoed around her head. It was as if she had been knocked over; she was entirely powerless now. Her body no longer followed her orders. She was just the back seat passenger.

'Flesh and blood again,' Lillian purred. 'Now, where were we? Oh yes, renovating this modest home of mine. Hair, check.

'Lips?' she pursed her thin lips. Kayla watched in disembodied fascination as her lips - what used to be her lips - plumped up into bountiful, thick, cock-caressing, soul-stealing, pillowy lips. 'Check,' Lillian tittered.

'Hips?' The once narrow hips swiftly flared out as wide as Lillian's shoulders. 'Check.'

'Waist?' Although the stomach was taut and firm, the midriff was still broad. Lillian breathed in, cinching in her waistline, lending more of an hourglass appearance to her new body. Then she breathed out. Just as her tits didn't sag when she let go of them, the waistline kept its new, trim shape. Sam might have just been able to touch thumbs and fingers if he placed both hands on Lillian's waist. That was something Lillian would explore later. 'Check.

'Tits? These tits aren't nearly big enough, are they Kayla?'

No. Sam always liked the sight of big tits, Kayla replied. She now felt like the invader in this body, a body which was looking less and less like her by the minute and more like... Aunt Deshayes. Oh my God, it's you...

'Slow clap, darling. Well done.'

But why?

'Possessing a new body is a tricky art if you aren't a demon. In time there's always a high risk of rejection. That's just inconvenient. It does work best on blood relatives, and you were the ideal candidate. Young, female, and very pliable in my hands. Now, where were we? Oh yes, tits...' Lillian gasped as her D cups swelled, rising with each breath until they had nearly doubled in size again. She hefted one appreciatively. Rich, silky smooth orbs of breast flesh, capped with dark aureoles and forever stiff nipples as thick as fingertips. They still defied gravity.

'There's still so much more I want to do to this body, but I had best save some energy for tonight. We'll be having a guest over.'

Lillian went to find Kayla's phone and sent her 'guest' a text inviting to come see the mansion that evening, and to stay the night. In the meantime, Lillian returned to bed to play with her new assets. There was a lot to explore.

Chapter Six

Nicola arrived at the Deshayes' mansion later that evening with Sam. He drove. She gave him a blowjob on the way. By the time they pulled up to the mansion she was incredibly horny and was wondering how she could sneak in a quick fuck with Sam without Kayla knowing. There were a lot of rooms. She would find a way. Ever since that afternoon, when Sam had obliterated her cunt with his impossibly large cock, she had been so switched on. Nothing cured it for long. Twice she had fingered herself to orgasm at work, in the toilet cubicle, and then again as they drove through the country lanes of Old Sinstone.

Twice she had begged Sam to pull over, to fuck her on the hood of the car, but he had just smiled and carried on driving. It was as if something was calling him back to the mansion, and there could be no delay. So, against all bodily desires, he ignored the same burning need to fuck vigorously out here in the middle of nowhere, and instead drove on.

They entered together. For a moment Nicola was overcome with the grandeur of the mansion lobby, and then she too saw what had made Sam's jaw drop. Kayla - or so they thought - greeted them at the top of the great staircase. She was wearing one of Lillian Deshayes' dresses. The off-the-shoulder, midnight blue dress would not have fitted the old Kayla. But this Kayla had the tits and hips to pull it off. It clung to her, a second skin that accentuated every curve and erect nipple.

Lillian walked gracefully down the staircase, her legs sheathed in sheer silk stockings, her feet in glossy patent leather high heels. As she walked, her massive tits bounced with a gentle rhythm, hips swayed in hypnotic circles, and her hair cascaded endlessly over her shoulders. A lust-inspiring aroma lingered in her wake.

'Wow, Kayla, you look amazing. How did...?' Nicola began.

'Oh this? I just let my hair out and dyed it, and threw on this dress I found. Isn't it gorgeous? Speaking of gorgeous, hello dear.' Lillian kissed Sam long and passionately.

Nicola watched, enthralled and jealous. It took her an awkward moment to realise she wasn't jealous because she wanted to kiss Sam, but because she wanted to be kissed by Kayla. It was enough to make her panties dissolve with the flood of juices pouring out of her. They needed to go at the earliest opportunity. She needed some fucking release at the earliest opportunity. At this rate she would screw a door knob just to get off. Though what she really wanted was... what? Sam, or Kayla? She wasn't sure anymore.

Lillian broke off the kiss. Sam stood dazed. She patted his cheek. 'Why don't you go make some drinks for everyone? Nicola and I are going to have a little girls talk.'

With that she took Nicola by the hand and led her away into the mansion. Nicola couldn't resist, couldn't speak. She was breathless with joy. Kayla wanted to speak with her in private! Unbidden images of being eaten out by Kayla flooded her mind. No, that wasn't right... the image flipped until it was her on her hands and knees, worshipping Kayla's treasure. Somehow that felt better.

Lillian led her to one of the sitting rooms and gestured for Nicola to sit in a chair. She was surprised but not unhappy when Lillian straddled her lap, her large breasts thrust into her face and her arms around her neck. Slowly, Lillian leaned in for a kiss. First she planted a quick, soft kiss on Nicola's hungry lips, and then she moved in with a slow, languorous kiss with an inquisitive tongue.

Nicola could have sworn she felt Lillian's tongue grow longer in her mouth; it nearly wrapped itself around her own tongue. Then it retreated and Nicola felt a longing emptiness. She peered up into those slate blue eyes, losing herself against their hard dominance.

'You've been a naughty girl,' Lillian crooned as she stroked Nicola's hair.

'I... I have?' Nicola stammered. Her heart thudded in her chest. What had she done to displease Kayla?

Lillian leant in, softly biting Nicola's ear. Nicola moaned in ecstasy. 'I know you've been cheating with Sam. I don't blame you. It's a good cock. But that cock belongs to me now. So if you want it ever again, you have to beg me for permission.'

'Oh! Ok...' Nicola was confused, and yet excited.

'Do you know what else belongs to me?'

Nicola shook her head.

'You do. Ever since you laid eyes on me, you were mine. You want to feel this body, don't you?' Lillian arched her back, sending her tits surging forward. Nicola whimpered. A heat was building within her core, a confused, desperate heat. Her hands tentatively moved to caress those amazing breasts.