House of Sin: Taking Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands were suddenly slapped away. Lillian's eyes blazed. 'Who said you could touch?'

'Please, can I touch? I need to feel you,' Nicola begged.

'No. Only beautiful things can touch me.'

Nicola was taken aback. 'I'm pretty! Aren't I?'

Lillian stroked Nicola's blonde hair and ran a hand down Nicola's supple body. It was easy to see why Sam had been having an affair with Nicola. She had been taller, slimmer and bustier than Kayla. But now Kayla was Lillian, and Nicola was a pale comparison. 'You need to be prettier to please your mistress. Do you want to be prettier for me?'

'Yes, anything. I need you,' Nicola gasped. Her loins were burning. The heat that had been building up in the car had been a smouldering blaze, and now Lillian was pouring gasoline all over the fire. It was out of control.

'All I needed to hear.' Lillian placed her hands on Nicola and began channelling the last reserves of her sexual energy into the girl. She considered it a safe investment - there would be a lot recouped very soon.

Nicola felt the surge of pure energy. It brought her to the brink of a mind-shattering climax, but Lillian kept her poised on the edge. While Nicola writhed in her seat, trying to pleasure herself to send herself tumbling over the edge and into the abyss of pure pleasure, changes were happening to her.

Her honey blonde hair turned platinum, and grew in straight lines down to her shoulder blades. Lips swelled as if stung by a whole hive of bees, then turned princess pink with a shine so glossy Lillian could see herself reflected in those moist, glistening lips.

Nails followed suit, growing in length and transforming to a pretty pink. They were now perfect for tracing around a nipple, teasing a clit, or sinking deep into a man's flesh to get a better grip during a wild fucking.

Skin darkened into a luscious bronze tan, with all the blemishes fading, and any hair that wasn't on her head vanishing away to leave smooth, supple skin.

Nicola's natural beauty - her hips and buttocks and tits - were inflated to plastic proportions. They swelled and plumped and grew and ballooned until Nicola resembled a caricature version of herself. But this was no parody caricature - this was a hyped-up, sex bomb version of herself, as if she had been run through a porn filter and come out the other side looking like ten of the best female porn stars combined.

Nicola looked up with big, blue eyes, eyes devoid of intelligence and burning with lust, at her mistress. Her big, fat lips parted in arousal and a tongue - now studded - emerged to lick at the pink, glitzy lips.

Lillian produced a black leather collar and fastened it around Nicola's slender neck. Magic sealed it shut permanently.

'Now, my slut. If you're a good girl, I might let you have Sam's cock later. But right now, mistress is hungry.' Lillian eased herself off the bimbo and sat back on a chaise longue. She reclined like a Greek goddess and parted her pussy lips invitingly. Nicola fell to her knees and crawled to her mistress.

Nicola had never eaten out a cunt before, but then she'd never been seduced by a witch and transformed into a bimbo bombshell, so it was a small concern really. It amazed her how quickly she took to the idea of being a personal slut to a living goddess.

Sex had always been on Nicola's mind. She wasn't fucking Sam because she loved him. He wasn't even that great - at least not until that day, when his cock had become supercharged. It was just that Nicola really loved sex. And now she had been turned into a sex engine. Men would worship her, do anything to fuck her, just as she would do anything to worship and fuck her mistress.

Nicola had never eaten out a cunt before, but she knew what a woman wanted, and she found out what her mistress wanted.

By the time Sam arrived with cocktails for them, Nicola's face was deep between Lillian's thighs, lapping away with a sharp, skilful tongue. Lillian was shuddering with rising ecstasy, her hands teasing her own nipples.

Sam nearly dropped the tray. If he had, it would have bounced off his suddenly erect cock and back into his hands again. Instead he put down the tray, the drinks instantly forgotten, and began removing his clothes.

Nicola looked up at her mistress. Juices covered her face. 'Please can I have his cock now, mistress?'

'You're a greedy little slut, aren't you? But you've taken well to your new role as my slave, so I'll be generous,' Lillian purred.

Sam should have been confused by Nicola's sudden transformation, but he was smart and horny enough not to question how a nice looking girl had been replaced with an impossible fucktoy. At least, not when said fucktoy had presented her white hot dripping slit ready for impaling.

He gripped her around her tiny waist and gave her every last screaming inch.

Lillian grinned lasciviously as her two puppets writhed and fucked. Their orgasms fuelled her, filled her with dark magics. Her own body had its needs, and as the mistress she should have demanded their attention focus on her, but watching Sam and Nicola fuck like wild animals served a necessary purpose.

Inside, the final shred of Kayla was destroyed as she watched, up close, the love of her life thrusting away into her best friend.

Chapter Seven

Anyone on the entire floor would have heard Nicola's howls coming from Sam's office, interspersed with his occasional grunts. Anyone except for Natia as she pushed the noisy hoover half-heartedly along the hallway and listened to her music on her iPod. So when she walked in to Sam's office and saw Nicola practically pinned to the floor, her huge breasts squished like overinflated balloons between her chest and the carpet, juddering back and forth as Sam drilled in to her from behind, she was a little surprised.

Only a little, mind you. She knew what went on in this office. She tossed out their spent condoms and Kleenex, after all. But normally Sam and Nicola finished up before she arrived, and usually looked a little bashful at having nearly been 'caught'. But not this time.

This time they were hard at it. When Natia had walked in, Sam had simply given her a grin and a cheeky wink before wapping out his humongous cock and shoving it deep between Nicola's perfect bubble-butt. There were juices everywhere. All over Sam and Nicola, the desk, the carpet... and some were slowly seeping from Natia's own cunt.

Boy, it looks like these two have had work done. Sam looks like he's hit the gym, and Nicola... wow. Nicola. I wish I had tits like that, Natia thought.

'And you can, my dear,' said Lillian. She had been waiting for Natia's arrival, and now she emerged from smoke and shadow behind the surprised Polish girl. Natia tried to turn around but Lillian embraced her tight, enveloping the back of her head in a mammoth pair of breasts and caressing her front with two sensual hands. Nicola whimpered as adrenaline and lust coursed through her body.

'I need someone to serve under me. I have such a very big house and, as you can see, it gets so wet and messy. If you come and live with me, I can offer you very generous benefits...' Lillian clasped Natia's small breasts. Natia watched in amazement as they slowly grew and strained against the flimsy bra she wore. Just as suddenly, the sensation of them expanding stopped. Nicola felt great disappointment but she understood. Only this incredible woman could give her breasts - breasts like Nicola's!

Lillian continued her pitch, '...and excellent rewards.' Now her hands moved down, leaving a burning trail until a fingertip struck her clit and ignited the whole bonfire. Nicola nearly fell to her knees. Lillian caught her, turned her around and brought her in for a deep, loving kiss. It went on and on, and Natia never wanted it to stop. Her knees buckled, her cunt exploded, and her soul screamed out.

Lillian finally released the small punk girl.

'So. Do we have a deal?'

Natia could only nod and emit a small moan in dumbstruck arousal.

Chapter Eight

In her previous life, Lillian Deshayes had been a powerful witch. Death had not been the showstopper it was for most other careers. Her spirit had crossed over to the other side, travelled dark, infernal realms, and visited mystical places. Now that she was back among the corporeal and living, in the stolen body of her great niece, her spirit acted as a bridge, a conductor, for otherworldly forces. And sex was the catalyst that fuelled the flow of power. It was, after all, the most primal organic force in the living universe.

Lillian had a good thing going on. Right now, she lazed in her chaise longue in the sitting room, overlooking the lawn as she held a cocktail in one hand and Natia's head in the other. She pushed down, urging the girl to work harder and faster at her clit. Lillian purred as Natia picked up speed and power.

Their sexual tryst was charging her up, just as the sex Sam and Nicola were having was also pouring power into her. It didn't matter that they were on the other side of the mansion, in the kitchen. They belonged to Lillian now. Wherever they were, whoever they had sex with, would boost Lillian's dark magic and fuel her power.

But it wasn't enough. Lillian wanted more. And there was also the annoying inconvenience of earthly matters to tend to. The grass outside needed cutting for one thing, and it was becoming a struggle to feed and clothe them all. Now that Natia worked exclusively as Lillian's personal housemaid, and Nicola swapped between cooking and fucking, there was only Sam's salary coming in.

It was all good. Lillian had a plan. She had always had a plan. She finished her drink, and not long after finished the rising orgasm that had been building in her loins. Lillian nearly crushed Natia's head between her powerful thighs as she screamed in ecstasy.

Natia looked up, her spiky green hair all mussed up, with a dopey grin on her face. She was pleased that she had pleased her mistress. Lillian, a little breathless, nodded her approval and handed over her empty glass for a refill. 'Be a darling and fetch Sam, would you?'

'Can he and I...?' Natia asked hopefully as she refilled Lillian's glass and handed it to her.

Lillian rolled her eyes. 'Oh, if you must, but be quick. I need to talk to him.'

Natia practically skipped out of the sitting room, nearly falling over as she did. Lillian smirked. Perhaps giving the small girl beachball-sized breasts had been a mistake. And then, perhaps not. Lillian decided to inflate them another two cup sizes when the girl returned. It amused her to tweak Natia's body. She didn't seem to mind it.

It didn't take long before she felt a series of powerful orgasms wash over her as, in the kitchen, Sam first came in Nicola and then shoved his cock into Natia, exploding deep in her womb in record time. Natia had really taken the words 'be quick' to heart, Lillian mused.

Soon after, Sam appeared in his trousers. He grabbed at Lillian like a hungry beast. She slapped him away imperiously and he slunk back. 'Not now. First we must discuss business.' Lillian just hoped Sam still had some brains left and that he hadn't spunked them all out over Nicola's tits. 'I need you to manage an important project for me. This mansion is so empty. It needs more beautiful young girls, don't you think? We must have a dozen spare bedrooms here. Find some young pretty things to occupy them - girls looking for a change in life.'

Sam nodded and left to set to work. Inside there was still an intelligence, and he knew that's what his mistress needed from him right now. Lillian smiled evilly at the thought of what was to come.

Chapter Nine

The minibus pulled up outside the Deshayes mansion house and twelve young women disembarked, a little awed at the grand old house. The driver helped to drop their luggage onto the gravel driveway before gunning the engine and disappearing back into the wilderness they had travelled through to get here. They shifted uneasily and shared nervous glances.

None of them knew each other. Some had chatted on the journey, others had kept to themselves. They were from all walks of life, all creeds and colours, but each of the young women was, in her own way, lost in life. The mysterious retreat they had found online promised serenity and purpose in life, a new look and outlook, and true happiness.

Now they stood at the foot of the steps wondering what they had gotten themselves into. The big oak doors opened soundlessly and a beautiful woman emerged, or rather, her tits emerged and she followed them out some time later. It was Natia, and she skipped excitedly down the stairs to meet and greet.

The girls stared in shock and awe at her magnificent breasts, offset by a pixie punk hairdo and an obscenely revealing maid's outfit. Another woman appeared, this one a blonde bombshell with an hourglass figure, and then a man.

'Hi there everyone. Welcome to the Deshayes retreat. Madame Deshayes is a little busy right now, but she will speak to you all personally in due course. So grab your bags, let's get you settled. I'm sure you'll want to wash up and refresh after the long journey,' Sam said to them all.

The girls picked up their bags and followed Natia and Nicola who led them to their rooms. Each room was sumptuously decorated with plush four-poster beds, velvet curtains, and thick shag pile carpets.

Lucy was the last to be shown her room. Natia plumped the pillows and threw back the bedcovers on the huge bed. It looked so very, very soft. Almost as soft as Natia's big breasts. Lillian had pumped them up again. There wasn't even a game ball that described them anymore.

Lucy, a slender Asian girl with a boyish figure, stared at them jealously. Then she yawned. A drowsiness had come over her the moment she stepped foot in the mansion. Wordlessly, Natia smiled and helped Lucy set down her bags and take off her coat. When the beautiful pixie girl began to remove Lucy's shirt, the Asian didn't complain. That wasn't like her at all. She had come on the retreat because being around other people gave her anxiety. The website had promised it would solve all of that.

Was the retreat working already? Lucy wondered.

'When do we meet Madame Deshayes?' Lucy said, stifling another yawn.

'Ssh. Soon.' Natia pushed Lucy toward the bed and tucked her in. Within moments she fell into a deep, magic-induced slumber.

The same was happening across the mansion. In each bedroom, the girls were struggling to undress before their leaden limbs collapsed onto the thick, downy softness of the beds and they went under into oblivion.

The moment they went under they were enslaved by Lillian.

The witch entered their unresisting minds and set to work. Fears and anxieties, the hang-ups that had forced them to seek the retreat, were smoothed over and erased. Past traumas were forgotten, future troubles were smashed.

Lillian dove down another level. She found repressed libidos, buried sexual desires, sunken dreams, and gently brought them all up to the surface. Nothing was out of bounds to these girls now; every sexual deviance was fair game, and it was a game they wanted to play all the time. They would be constantly on and horny.

Lillian then made the plunge to the deepest depths of each girl's mind, to the realm of their core being. She tweaked and teased and remoulded personalities and personal desires until, as one, each girl had only one driving impulse in life - to serve the mistress.

Making the mistress happy made them happy.

Only the mistress mattered.

Serve the mistress.

Before she left, she touched their bare, naked souls with a loving caress, leaving her mark on them forever. When they woke, they would feel a lingering emptiness that only being in the presence of the mistress would heal.

Lillian emerged back into her body, as exhausted as the girls she had sent to sleep. The mansion fell into a peaceful slumber as the mistress and her disciples rested.

Around them, the next part of the plan was being enacted. Sam and the girls made the preparations for the upcoming grand opening of Madame Deshayes' brothel. Soon, rich and powerful people would arrive at the mansion. They would hand over money, yes, but also a part of their soul to be with the gorgeous girls that Madame Deshayes was going to craft and offer them. In turn, the bestial sexual rutting would fuel her otherworldly power, and her control over the influential men and women who would visit her brothel would give her power in this world.

The girls slept on, unaware that they were becoming sleeping beauties, as breasts slowly swelled with each gentle breath, and lips plumped in lusty anticipation of a kiss from a prince yet to come.