All Comments on 'House Party'

by Lizluxe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Studly, dream on

Of course, you have a 9 inch dick and can get it up and come a gazillion times and spurt rivers of cum .. what a night! Jeez, what planet were you on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

Really nice tale. You should continue this one. And we certainly noticed her wrist bands showed she was into men and women. And she moaned " fuck me daddy". Stories that need to be told. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More pleae

Would to love to read more. Maybe of both finding out and continuing or bro using the party against her. Story can continue in about any direction.

LizluxeLizluxeover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: So Studly, dream on

Oh sweetie. If you think a guy coming four times in the span of say 5 hours is a lot, I really feel sorry for you.

I do not have a penis of my own, but I know I've made my partners come at least that many times in less than 5 hours. Maybe you want to see a doctor about getting on a little blue pill?

LothlosLothlosover 4 years ago
RE So Studly, dream on

I have a penis and if you have not cum 4 or 5 times in as many hours you are missing out.

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINover 4 years ago
Several Comments...

First the planet is whatever the author wants it to be. The story came from the imagination of the author. Whatever guidelines they wish to alter, they may. I thought this was an excellent story and would love to see it continue. He needs to use the party against his sister and keep her as a pet. I definitely want to see more of this.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

It's not the coming so often in tgat tim e, it's having anything of concequence exit that is questionable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why get sick she's the best you had go for it.

mrdata9770mrdata97708 months ago

(9/8/2023) His reaction at the end ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Get a grip man, go back and bugger the slut, she'll love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLizluxe@Lizluxe
I'm Elizabeth, Liz for short. I like to write naughty stores. You can find me on my website, or on twitter at @ElizabethALuxe