All Comments on 'House Sitting for Aunty Jean'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Charming...

A nice piece of writing; a well told story.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
a veritable cornucopia of polysyllabic verbiage

It was hot, but don't try so hard that your readers need a dictionary and a thesaurus every second paragraph.

maraxismaraxisover 17 years ago
Interesting

It was a good story but why was she asking him to stop, its too painful??? you never developed Aunty Jean as a character, more as an object d'sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just wondering

Why does a woman with no kids need a house sitter when she goes out for a few hours?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Needed Another Chapter

An outstanding story chopped off abruptly. The end read like an outline of the next chapter. I have read it several times and always feel disappoined at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mate you need a walk about

From the obvious storyline of the neckid sheila the guy doesn't recognize to the bun in the oven trap, this was sheep station six bahhhddd.

Trying to use brat words so clumsy that they stick out like bumps in a road only shows that you play at command of the English language.

Go for a walk about mate and see how the real people are. It will help your verbage immensely in the quiox of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh, come on, now!

it's a lovely little story; but to say the parents are totally clewless all these years,,, it's silly,,,

in fact, Paul's dad already figured it out when, that one time, he was wondering about all kinds of possibilities and found none and then when he looked at Paul and gave him that silly grin,,,,,,,,,,

why the author went back to pretend the dad went back to being totally clewless after that, I have no idea! THAT is the "mystery"!

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
one more thing

Jean is 32, and was a friend of Paul's mother before she got married. Paul is 18. Unless Jean was a much-younger friend or unless Paul's mother got married at 13, the math just doesn't add up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Needs work

As others have stated, there are logical problems with the story. The part that gets me the most is the antiseptic nature of some of the description. "Lubricant" is not a very erotic way to refer to a woman's juices, as an example. This problem was ampliphied by the fact that there was really only one sexual encounter. Good start, but room for improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lovely as always

Your work is pleasant to read. How about you use refined/sculptured/sophisticated instead of handsome, though?

Your work is always outstanding, and the flow has one fall right trough the storys without stopping to try and piece a sentance together.

I am going to make a shameless request, even though it'll be, well... shameless.

How about submissive females in your incest storys, for once?

Thank you for having produced so much, now Im of to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

' "Humph; or they've given up on her," '

"He was not going to be held responsible for his pleasures."

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I enjoy your unusually fine command of the King's English.

I fail to understand how or why anyone would be critical of such an admirable trait. One of my direct ancestors was the Lord Chancellor of Ireland and my family came to North America in the 1660's. Accordingly, I have a real love of my ancestral homeland and "my native tongue". I appreciate the care with which you so excellently express yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where's all the sex?

You spend a lot of effort building this Jean "character" and include some story details that make little sense, then you skim over the sex like you were describing a bit of car repair.

The story has hot elements but adds up to ...well not adding up at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SAME OLD STORY

i THINK YOU MUST DO A LOT OF CUT AND PASTE IN YOUR STORIES AS THE SAME OLD PHRASES TURN UP IN THEM ALL...THE SAME OLD LOVE SCENES AND SAME OLD WORDS PLUS YOU TURN THE GUY IN TO A WIMP ASSHOLE AS USUAL....YOU CAN GUESS THE WAY THE STORY GOES EVERY TIME....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved the way it unfolded

took him quite a while to get his head around being her lover and then learning that she was pregnant through his mother was priceless especially as his father had a damn good idea it was him....this was confirmed when he moved in with her....why did they not get on and marry and stop pretending.....a nice story...enjoyed it.....

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 10 years ago
WHO CARES

What does it matter if the stories are similar these are good as the come. I could read them over and over and still love them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good job -

Congratulations! This was not only a good story. It was also well written and overcame the usual mistakes in grammar, punctuation and spelling. Keep up the good work.

Cap007CookCap007Cookover 9 years ago
Good, but...

The sex and the female lead were great. But, as others have stated, the story really doesn't add up.

You could have gone further and described the children and given them names. Made Paul fool the parents by doing something... Shown how the sex (most probably) improved after the first and second childbirths. Shown how the sex was during the pregnancy.

Developed Paul's character a little.

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, et.......

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
sorry, the original premise put me off from the start

Why would she need a house sitter while she attends the opera for a few hours? No children, no pets, nothing that requires special attention in her absence. When he started attending the theatre, visiting galleries, going to concerts with her, did she hire a house sitter while they went out together?

Then there was the dithering on his part when he was told of her pregnancy. Run away? Commit suicide? Become indignant? Anger because she made a decision and didn't include him in the process?

As clueless as they are, how do his parents hold down jobs?

Everything else became static or background noise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Strange But Sweet

I think that she had had her eye on him for a while. All the older men seem to put her of but taking him and molding him into her perfect lover. She wanted children and he gave them to her and he fell in love with her and she with him. Will there be more about them?

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 3 years ago

I did not see it coming until the end, but then it all came together. Smart, handsome...All the traits she wanted for her child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why didn’t he question that her house needed a babysitter for a single evening?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous