House Sitting for Aunty Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

Paul was getting a bit fed up with Jean and his parents talking to him and about him as if he was still a kid, so he snapped, "So what am I supposed to do, I've got no money so..."

"Stop this Paul. I made a decision that I'd like to get pregnant with you; I knew when I decided you couldn't support a child."

"You mean it wasn't an accident?"

"Of course it wasn't, you silly boy. I just stopped taking the pill.

"But...but...why?"

"I told...I thought how lovely it would be getting pregnant with someone as young as you. I thought you'd be pleased, not many young men your age become fathers, especially with a mature woman. Mostly it is an accident with a girl their own age."

"I could have fathered a kid six or seven years ago," he said arrogantly, thinking of the time he first started to produce sperm

Jean looked at him with concern.

"You thought I would tell everyone that you're the father, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"And I'd start to make demands on you?"

"Well, yes, I mean..."

"Good heavens Paul, I know quite well you're not ready to be a proper father. You've done what I wanted you to do and I'm not laying any responsibility on you. You poor silly boy you..."

"Will you stop calling me a boy, and who says I couldn't be a proper father?"

"Look Paul, you may not be a boy, but I know that one day you'll find some girl your own age and probably marry her. All I needed you to do was make me pregnant before I get past the age of being able to. I even thought you might like to make me pregnant again later on, unless of course you'd found someone else. Now, do you feel more cheerful?"

Certainly Paul felt relieved. He was not going to be held responsible for his pleasures.

Jean continued, "I'm sorry darling, I really meant to break it to you gently, but I was so pleased when I learned I was pregnant I was bursting to tell someone, and that someone was your mother."

Jean laughed quietly and said, "Darling, I think we're having our first quarrel, shall I cancel the tickets and we can go to bed and make it up."

The next instant her tone became less soft. "Have you done your work?"

"Er...no...I couldn't...I was so..."

"Then you can do it now and then its bedtime and some tender loving care."

Feeling as if a mighty weight had been lifted from him, and with the promise of Jean's body dangling before him, Paul got through his work at record speed. It even passed Jean's careful inspection.

It is now some years since Jean first introduced Paul to the wonders of the female body. She gave birth to a daughter, and fourteen months later to a son.

Paul's parents have often puzzled about why Paul hasn't found and married some "nice girl." When at twenty two Paul announced that it was time for him to leave home, they were even more puzzled why he elected to take a room with Jean, "And with those kids around," his father commented.

Paul's father conjectured that Paul was gay, and that Jean didn't mind if he had gay lovers stay with him overnight. If his parents ever thought of another possibility they never talked about, but they did wonder why Jean's son a daughter bore such a distinct resemblance to Paul. But then, we often don't see what we don't want to see, or understand what we don't want to understand.

As for Jean; she is almost as puzzled as Paul's parents. She wonders why Paul still seems to be satisfied with her, and on the occasions when she has said, "Darling, I'm too old for you; you should be looking for someone younger."

Paul stops her with a kiss and says, "Tired of me, are you?"

"No of course not darling, but..."

"Would I find someone better than you?

This is usually followed by a pause, and Paul says:

"Ah, no answer, so let's not talk anymore, I want some strawberry nipple;" and he doesn't mean ice cream.

It's strange, but Paul doesn't seem to be overawed by Jean now.

Incidentally, Paul never did get paid for the house sitting.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers