House Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around and said, "Thank you, but I didn't have a dress to wear. I brought two of them, but they're both hopelessly wrinkled. I hope this okay."

"Okay? It's more than okay. You look great."

Meredith was also wearing jeans which looked amazing on her. Chance wasn't a leg guy or even a butt guy, but Meredith's legs and butt looked perfect. He was definitely a boob lover and he tried not to stare at Meredith's which were perfectly surrounded by a very pretty, long-sleeved, off-white sweater with a ribbed look. The jewel neckline showed off her cleavage just enough to tantalize anyone who looked and she wore a kind of silver teardrop pendant which fell just short of where the cleavage began.

"Now that I see both of you are so dressed up, maybe I should change into..."

"Nonsense," he told her putting his arm around her shoulder and leading her toward the car. "You look sensational."

Stephanie wanted to hold her hand and Meredith was happy to let her. "Aren't you cold out here in your dress, sweetheart?"

"A little," she said. "But I don't really mind the cold."

"That's why I went with a sweater," Meredith told Chance. "Is it always this cold up here?"

He opened her door and told her, "Pretty much. Well, except for the two months of summer which are just spectacular. May and September aren't too cold, but other than that, yeah, this is pretty much what you get year 'round.

"I wish I'd worn a coat!" she said.

Chance didn't try and compete with Stephanie for Meredith's time, and she was just fine with that. Meredith patiently went through everything in Stephanie's room she wanted to show her then ended up painting her nails when she asked her to. "My daddy can't do this right. He gets it all over my fingers." And that was the truth.

Chance shrugged and grinned when Meredith looked over at him. "Hey, I'm a guy. What else can I say?"

Stephanie held her hands out like she really was a princess for quite a while after Meredith finished painting them a bright pink.

They hadn't even had an opportunity to start dinner before the nail painting began so Chance asked Meredith if she'd mind ordering take out.

"No! I love Chinese. Definitely! Kung Pow chicken is my favorite, by the way. And maybe a spring roll?"

"You got it," he said after taking Stephanie's order.

The three of them sat around the table talking which meant mostly listening to Stephanie. No matter what the topic, no matter how long she jabbered on, Meredith never showed the slightest bit of frustration or disinterest.

As they were putting the leftovers away, Chance said, "You're so patient with her."

"Does she have any other girls or women to talk with outside of school?" she asked.

"Not really," he replied. "I guess that explains a lot, huh?"

"Poor girl is probably desperate to have another female to talk to and I really do love them at that age. She is so sweet."

"That's one word for it," Chance said in a polite way. "It's hard raising her alone, you know. I took so many things Kathy did for her and with her for granted. Like painting her nails. They're just so—tiny. I can't keep the brush off of her fingers."

"Hey, you're a really good dad, Chance. Don't be so hard on yourself, okay?"

Stephanie said she wanted to go get something from her room and that was his um...chance. He put his arms around her and said, "I thought I might die if I couldn't hold you or..." He softly kissed her before saying, "Or kiss you."

"I love playing with Stephanie very much but I was getting kind of desperate, too."

Her smile was so amazing, and Chance felt her having that same effect on him that she'd had in the pool. "You are so beautiful," he told her gently brushing back her hair.

"I thought about what you said all day," she told him her arms around his neck.

"About?"

"You know. Having...a fling. Creating memories. But doing that with someone special. That sound pretty great to me," she said unable to take her eyes off of his.

"You are very special to me," he said before kissing her again.

"I should feel guilty or maybe even foolish for getting involved with you," she told him.

"Is there a 'but' coming?"

"But...I don't. I feel...happy. And I feel very good about this."

"I'm glad. Me, too, by the way." He went to kiss her again just as Stephanie came bounding down the stairs.

"Again?" she said much too loudly.

Meredith smiled and let him go.

"Sorry, honey."

Stephanie ran over to her to show her some new treasure and after admiring it, Meredith said, "Is it okay if your daddy kisses me?"

"Yeah, it's okay. It's kind of gross, but it doesn't really bother me."

"Oh, okay," she said. "So...if this boy Preston your...boyfriend?"

She looked over at her dad with a very funny look on her face. "Well, my dad says I'm too young to have a boyfriend, but I am gonna marry Preston someday."

"You are?" Chance said in a big voice as he moved closer. "You're gonna marry some boy and move away and leave me all alone in this big old house?" His forehead was touching hers and she was laughing very hard.

"You won't be alone," she announced. "You can marry Mrs. Lancaster and then you won't be sad anymore."

He looked at Meredith who said, "Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match?"

"Sing me a song, catch me a catch?" he finished.

This time only the adults laughed and Stephanie said, "That doesn't make any sense!" which caused them both to laugh again.

"Mrs. Lancaster? Do you wanna watch the Penguin movie with me?" she said excitedly.

"Oh, well, that sounds fun," she said tentatively waiting for Chance's reaction.

"We've watched it a hundred times so please don't feel obligated."

"I've never seen it once so if you're up for a hundred and one, I'm game," she said. "Oh, would it be okay if she called me by my first name? Would you mind?"

"No, not if you're okay with it."

Meredith asked Stephanie if she would call her Meredith from now on and that brought on another big nod and a very happy, "Yes, of course I will. You're my new best friend. Well, except for Preston. Oh, and Amanda Pierson."

"I'm in the inner circle, anyway," she whispered to Chance as they headed to the media room.

"This is just amazing. I might never leave this room if I lived here," she said marveling at the huge screen and the leather chairs.

Chance took her hand and said, "If you did live here I'd be very disappointed if never left this room."

"Shame on you!" she said playfully. "Oh, wait. You meant you'd want me to go to the kitchen to cook your dinner, didn't you?"

"Um...something like that," he said unable not to smile back at her.

The movie was actually called Penguins of Madagascar and Meredith found herself laughing or nearly crying several times. "What a sweet movie!" she said as it ended. "I see why someone likes it so much."

"It's my favorite!" Stephanie told her. "Do you wanna watch another one?"

"We can't, honey," Chance said. "It's already nine o'clock and passed your bedtime."

"Aghhh!" she said. "I don't wanna go to bed, Daddy!"

Tears were welling up in her eyes when Meredith picked her up. "How about I come read you a bedtime story?"

Her tears dried up and were replaced with a smile. "Can I have two?" she asked holding up two tiny fingers.

Chance nodded and said, "How about Meredith reads one and I read one?" saving her from double duty.

"Yes!" she said as she threw her arms around Meredith's neck. "I love you, Meredith," she said with complete honesty and sincerity.

"I love you, too, sweetheart," Meredith said blinking back tears. She carried her all the way upstairs and set her down on her bed.

"How about you get changed then we'll come back and read to you? Can you get your dress off all by yourself?"

Stephanie started pulling it off and Meredith tried not to laugh. "Here, let me help you with that."

"Looks like you've done this a time or two," Chance said.

"Yeah, maybe even three times," she said smiling back at him.

After stories, hugs, and kisses, Meredith went downstairs with Chance. "More wine?" he asked trying not to smile.

"Not tonight," she told him. "You won't need to get me drunk this time. I promise."

Chance pulled her close and said, "Had our paths crossed a year ago or even six months ago, this wouldn't be possible. At least for me. But now...I don't know. It's like fate or something intervened and brought us together. I know there's a physical attraction. That's undeniable. But...well, I barely know you and yet..."

"It seems like we've known each other forever," she said her eyes open wide and staring into his.

"I want to know everything about you, Meredith. What you like, what you enjoy, what makes you happy—or sad. Can we maybe just sit and talk?"

"I have to confess I'm going to have a hard time just talking, but I'd like that very much. Could I have maybe one more kiss to tide me over?"

That kiss lasted a very long time. Tongues got involved and kissing noises filled the room. "Oh, wow," she said when it finally ended. "That should hold me...for a few minutes."

Chance took her hand and led her back to the sofa where they sat and talked. Before either of them realized it, it was well after midnight.

"Between the time change and last night you must be exhausted," he said.

"I should be, but I'm not," she said. "I was sitting here thinking that very same thing and yet I'm so energized I'm not even close to tired. Honestly? I can't ever remember a more interesting conversation. I hope this doesn't sound bad, but I wanted to have this kind of intensity with my husband when we talked. This level of passion and enthusiasm. But it was always...comfortable. It was...measured. But I could listen to you talk all night."

"Okay, now this is going to sound copy cat-ish, but I was chomping at the bit to say the very same thing. Kathy and I also talked, and like you just said, it was very pleasant. It was easy. But I've never had this kind of conversation with anyone before. I'm sitting here hanging on every word no matter what the topic is."

"Maybe it is fate," she said. "Then again, maybe it's just some kind of desperate infatuation or something."

"Maybe," he said. "But I've had crushes before. Granted it's been a while, but I've never experienced anything like this. Ever."

"Same with me. My daughter and I are close and we talk non-stop when we're together. But we never talk like this. I still can't believe this is happening." She smiled and said, "This is almost as good as sex." She saw Chance give her a 'you did not just say that' kind of look which made Meredith laugh which, in turn, made him laugh, too.

She slid close to him and put her head on his shoulder. "I was also thinking how until we were in the pool and maybe even until we talked, how afraid I was of getting too involved with you. Okay, getting involved at all."

"And now?" he asked as he gently played with her hair.

"Now? Now I'm afraid I won't be able to become as involved with you as I think I'd like to be."

"Sounds like a real dilemma. What do you propose we do to try and resolve this? Should I maybe take you home?"

"You could," she said as she ran her hand over his chest. "Or..." She looked up at him and said, "Or you could take me..."

"Earlier you said something about me having no idea how much you didn't want to move away from me."

"Oh, right. In the pool," she said. "That was very hard." She covered her mouth and said, "Total Freudian slip! I meant to say that was very...difficult." She laughed playfully then said, "But it was getting...harder. Wasn't it?"

"To steal your phrase, you have no idea." He sat up and waited for her to look at him. "Meredith? I have no idea why things happen in life sometimes. Why are you here at this particular time? Why are we together? How did this happen and why? I have no rational explanation for it. All I know is I am very happy you're here and well, now it's might turn to say please don't laugh but...I don't want this to end."

"You mean for tonight?" she asked knowing what he meant but needing to hear him say it.

"No. Not just tonight. If this is what being with you is like, I don't ever want it to end."

"I think I've narrowed my fears down to just one," she said laying her head back on his shoulder.

"Care to share?" Chance asked.

"I can't stop thinking how you won't feel the same way about me...later on." She looked back up at him and said, "Chance, I'm not 32 or even 42 anymore. You're young and handsome and...amazing. Why...why would you want to be with me? I can't even give you another child. Don't you want more children?"

He sat them both back again and said, "That's not something I've ever thought about. I always knew it would either happen or it wouldn't and that either scenario would be just fine. What I didn't anticipate, what I couldn't know would happen, would be that I might fall in love with a woman as amazing as you. And now that I feel like that could possibly be happening—right here, right now—nothing else matters. All I know is I want to be with you."

She was watching his eyes very carefully as he spoke. "Meredith? Please don't go. Please don't leave me. Stay with me. Please?"

"On one condition," she said.

"Okay."

"That we give ourselves permission to let this be...a fling, but a fling with potential."

"A safety net, right?"

"Just in case. Can we do that?"

"I don't want a net, but if you do, then we'll have one. Yes, we can do exactly that."

"Okay. Then I'll stay with you. Gladly," she said as she raised up kiss him. "Would you please take my upstairs and make love to me?" she asked as their lips parted.

Chance stood up, offered her his hand, and led her upstairs.

Stephanie was sound asleep as they tiptoed by.

"Do you mind if we lock the door?" Meredith asked as they stepped inside his bedroom.

"Of course not. Stephanie is an unbelievably sound sleeper, but it would be more than embarrassing were she to...you know." He locked it then turned toward Meredith. He put his hands on her shoulders and said, "I can't tell you how happy I am to have you in my life. Luck, fate, destiny...um, chance..." Meredith smiled. "It doesn't matter. We found each other."

"I know," she said quietly. "I'm so thankful and I don't even know who or what to thank. I'm just so happy."

"So am I," he told her before kissing her softly. "I haven't had a truly happy day since my wife died. Until today."

Meredith's eyes were wet and full. "Same here," she told him as she kissed him back.

Chance went to unbutton his shirt when Meredith said so very sweetly, "Let me do that for you, okay?"

Chance kissed her as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of his broad shoulders. His tee-shirt quickly followed. Meredith ran her hands across his muscled chest and said, "I could never have imagined this in my wildest dreams." She looked into his eyes and said, "So strong, so handsome, so...young and so amazing. Please try not to be too disappointed when you look at me, okay?"

"Hey. Don't say that. I not only won't be disappointed I'm going to love what see. Don't forget I already saw you in a bathing suit and I promise you everything looked absolutely wonderful to me."

"Okay," she said as she let him help her pull the soft sweater over her head. "So far, so good?" she asked hopefully.

"No. So far, so...perfect."

He unhooked her bra and was amazed that her breasts were so firm. He bent down and gently took a nipple in his mouth and slowly pleasured her.

Meredith moaned softly and pulled his head in tight. "That feels so good," she whispered as his tongue swirled around her hardened nipple. He took as much of her into his mouth as he could as his tongue continued doing the important work.

Chance stood up then unbuttoned her jeans as Meredith unzipped them. It took a little time to get them off as they fit rather well, but it was so worth the wait.

"Wow. I was right. You're so beautiful," he told her. He hooked her panties with his thumbs and quickly pulled them off.

"I know it's trendy to shave things...down under...but I've never done that. Is...that okay?"

"Meredith, anything you do is okay with me. Anything."

"It is trimmed just not...you know."

"Like you, it's perfect. Come here," he said pulling her close. As he kissed her she helped get rid of his pants and underwear then reached for him for the first time.

"You feel so good," she moaned as she stroked his growing cock.

Chance lifted her up and laid her on the bed. He stood there looking at her and Meredith covered her breasts and closed her legs. "Don't stare at me, okay?" she asked.

"I can't help it. You're just so gorgeous." She saw truth and sincerity in his eyes. Sincerity that melted away her doubts. She slowly moved her arms and opened her legs slightly.

"Are you really not disappointed?" she asked desperate to know.

He took her hand, sat next to her and said, "Disappointed? Impossible. That's impossible because you really are beautiful beyond words." He leaned down and kissed her and she placed his hand on her breast.

"I want you so badly," she said.

For the next hour the two new lovers slowly and passionately explored one another's bodies. Lips, breasts, and points further south culminating in an initial orgasm brought on by oral pleasure followed by a second as he made love to her in a way she never dreamed possible.

Here again, he was so unlike her late husband. Chance was slow and deliberate, probing and caring, deeply concerned with her pleasure more than his own. His tender words and gentle touch took her to a place she'd never been before. A place of unimaginable pleasure; a pleasure fulfilled as her body shook again as he took her. Even the sounds of his own release made her happy knowing he'd been cared for as much as he'd cared for her.

He collapsed on top of her and held her tight as she did the same.

"That was unbelievable," she told him. "I've always enjoyed sex, but I've never experienced anything like that before."

"You were amazing, too," he told her.

"Not too be too personal or...icky...but, well, you may not believe this, but I've never...done that to a man before."

He raised up and said, "Really? Never?"

"Uh-uh. First time."

"Wow. You could have fooled me," he said with a smile. "You were amazing."

"I love making you happy," she said smiling back. "And in case you couldn't tell, you made me very happy."

"I could make you happy again here real soon," he told her.

"Oh, my. I'd forgotten what it was like to be with a man who can um...rise to the occasion again so quickly." She smiled then kissed him. "I do like being happy so..."

Chance woke up at 6am like he did most mornings, work or no work. He quietly slipped out of bed and let Meredith sleep after standing there and watching her again for a few moments. She was so unbelievably beautiful and he still couldn't believe this woman could possibly be the age she was; an age that meant nothing to him.

He went downstairs and made coffee and got out everything he needed to make pancakes and waffles knowing Stephanie might possibly eat one half of one waffle. Maybe. It didn't matter what did or didn't get eaten. He just wanted to do something special for the women he... Did he already love her? Was that even possible? Was this perhaps just wishful thinking and the fulfillment of pent-up needs? Or was it something deeper? Something...very real?

Just after seven, Stephanie came downstairs holding her favorite stuffed animal, a penguin.

"Where's Mrs. Lan...Meredith?" she asked. "Did she have to go home?"

"No. She's still sleeping," her father told her.

"I looked in her bedroom and didn't see her," she said matter of factly.

"Oh, well, maybe you just missed her."