All Comments on 'Housebound Ch. 07'

by Doctor_Tease

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuk sick

1* as there is no option for .001

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

I really like this story read whole thing in 2 hours. think it would be better in noncon though other then that please keep the chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so glad you're continuing!

Twisted, but extremely hot. You're very creative!

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago
Wow.

This was always one of those stories I loved so much and was sad to see that it hadn't been continued. Thank you. Wow. I like the equipment, but I like your descriptions of her reactions and thoughts even better. Please don't make us wait years for the next chapter! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

words cannot express how happy I am that you have returned to Literotica!! This was always one of my favorite stories that I thought would tragically end up incomplete but now we'll be able to read what happens next and there will closure hooray! This was, as usual, another really hot chapter and pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase write more quickly!! Also please pleas please finish up Enhanced Interrogation as well, I love the collaboration between you and greysequioa, if for some reason u guys r out of touch now or wutevs i would encourage u to just go ahead and finish it up urself. it would be totally amazing and mindblowing Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Oh my goodness, please keep this story going! I started reading this chapter with my hitachi set on low, and came by the end of the fourth paragraph. You have written something incredible and I hope it continues sooon soon soon.

curiouspetcuriouspetover 10 years ago
Intriguing

I like your story a lot, and appreciate you coming back to it after some time. You do a great job of developing characters - it's just enough to keep things from being a touch too clinical for me to enjoy it. The machines are innovative, frightening, and of course hot. Look forward to reading more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More.

Found this story along ago, and remember it fondly for pushing all the right buttons. I was surprised when I came upon this chapter. I had given up hope for a continuation.

Hope you continue to do so.

~Harlequin

AlanijaAlanijaalmost 10 years ago
Hadi....

It's been a while since I've felt I've come across an exceptional story, but this is it. I am still feeling particularly entranced by the word Hadi.... I find it to be so exotic and erotic. I was playing with myself as I was reading the story and quite honestly - when Katie first came upon hearing Hadi, so did I. Definitely made the story even more personal :) As I'm coming down from the who-knows-which orgasm, I don't have much words, except that your writing and your mind are wondrous. And that I will be keeping Hadi in mind... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
anon

I really like this one, though I have no interest in the orgasm or fancy machines, what I like best about your story is the way you describe how the kidnapped girls fighting spirit is broken down and made to submit to him. if it where my kind of story, it would go on and on untill the poor girls accept their places as part of his slave harem. either way, if you lay off the machines or even have no sex in various chapters, you wont drive me away at all. its the character development i love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
continue

I hope you continue this story. I would like to see Katie break. The idea of edging is awesome

TarcilTarcilalmost 10 years ago

Love this story, had given up hope of continuation so stopped checking. Can't wait for ch 7. Would love to see involvement of the other girls in coming lessons.

lovelyhillslovelyhillsalmost 9 years ago
love it

I keep coming back to read this series again and again. I can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
are you still writing?

Please keep my orgasms coming. I love this so much and am always soaking wet after the first few sentences!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
would you consider writing more chapters.

I hate cliff hangers! I want to know what happens next. I realize it's been a few years but maybe you could revisit this story ? it is very twisted but your descriptions make it a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More...?

I loved this story so far! Are you planning on writing any more?

MsbriyaniMsbriyaniover 7 years ago
Too intense

Christ, I was basically edging while reading this. I'm aroused beyond a level I thought I had. What an amazing story.

Lit_MinxLit_Minxalmost 5 years ago

Love this whole series! You write well and these machines are the stuff of dreams (and nightmares!).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous