Household Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey mom," I said calmly. We talked for several minutes while Mikela dutifully serviced my cock. I could tell she was tired and impatient. From time to time, I'd smile at her and stroke her hair, or work her head faster or slower to my content, with my non phone hand. When one arm got tired, I'd switch. Mom and I had quite a bit to catch up on, so Mikela just had to deal with it. At one point, I said, "That's good baby, keep going." Mikela was MORTIFIED. My mother was confused. "Oh not you mom, Mike's doing something I asked him to do. It's not quite done, so I just encouraged him to keep going," which was the truth.

I checked the clock and saw I'd been talking to my mom for about ten minutes. Oh my God, I've never sucked Mike for that long, I bet Mikela's jaw was killing her! "That's good, baby," I told her, as I eased her head off my cock. She looked up at me, and I raised my eyebrows at her and shrugged my shoulders. The message was clear: If she wanted it in the ass, it was going to have to be with my mom on the phone. She paused for a second, but her horniness overtook her, and she spun around, lifted her skirt up onto her back and thrust her ass up in the air. She put her forearms on the bed and looked back over her shoulder at me with lust in her eyes. The setting sun shone in through the blinds, and reflected off the jewel in her butt plug. She must have forgotten it was there!

I saw her mouth the words, "Please. Please fuck my ass Mistress Tiffany." She reached back and parted her ass cheeks with her hands. My attempt to pull the plug out of her greedy ass with one hand failed. "You're going to have to let go," I said to a mortified Mikela. "Not you, mom, sorry," I added. I put the phone up to my cheek, so I had both hands free. Once I had a good grip, I pulled with all my might, and Mikela's ass finally spat out the plug. Wisely, she had assumed it would be painful, and had sunk her teeth into the pillow to muffle her screams.

I lined up my cock and slowly fed it into her hungry asshole. She stifled a moan as best she could, as my cock continued into her bowels. My thighs touched hers, as she'd finally taken all of my cock, and she stifled another grunt. I took the phone back into my hand, put my other hand gently on Mikela's lower back, and began to rock slowly back and forth.

"That's it baby. A bit to the left," I suggested. Mikela scooted a bit to the left. "No, no a bit to the right," I added, which she did. "Little higher," I added, and she arched her back for me so I could drive my dick downward and better access her spot. I continued to get caught up with my mom, who still had no idea what was going on (which made me really fucking horny...and also really amused me).

Beneath me, my fully feminized and chastity bound sissy husband was dressed in a French Maid's outfit and writhing and mewing with my cock up his ass, his glued on titties bouncing with each powerful thrust of my hips. I was on the phone with my mother, like everything was normal. But Mikela started to make more noise, and I was not eager to expose our new arrangement to my mother at this time, so I finished the conversation. I put down the phone and turned my attention fully to Mikela.

Once I hung up, she began to thrust and twist back aggressively, and got more vocal. "Uughhhhhh....ooHHHH... Mistress...Mistress....OMG fuck me...fuck MEEEE. Fuck my ass!!!!" she growled. I buried my cock fully in her ass, and leaned forward to maul her bouncing jugs.

"You like that? You like that Mikela?" I growled in her ear. "I want you to cum, bitch. I want you to cum with my big dick up your ass and your gigantic melons jiggling all over the place," I continued. "Do it NOW!" I yelled, as I drove in hard, grabbed her hair hard, yanked her head back, and rained down several blows on her ass. Her screams of orgasmic bliss were only contained by the fact that she'd decided to bury her face in the pillows.

I kept the cock buried in her for a few minutes, and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist. Her ass wiggled a few times as she worked to catch her breath. Slowly, I pulled back, but just as I was about to leave her ass, I grabbed the plug from the comforter next to me. The instant my cock left, I shoved the plug in, which surprised her! "Gotta keep it ready," I said with a laugh, as I got off the bed. I stood off to the side so that my cock was at face level with Mikela, who was still on her stomach on the bed.

Without a word, she inched forward and began to suck my dick. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. The angle was very tough, and she couldn't get much of my cock in her mouth, so I leaned over and grabbed her hips and pulled her up onto all fours facing toward me. She pulled the pillow over so she could rest her head, and give me a lazy blow job. It wasn't really to get me off, but rather, she saw it and felt she should put it in her mouth and roll it around a bit. "What a well trained girl I have," I smiled at her.

I withdrew from her mouth, and started to get dressed. I put on a pair of boy shorts and tucked my strapon into them. Then I pulled on a pair of jeans and looked in the mirror. I was satisfied that my thunder was unnoticeable, so I put on a bra, t shirt and sandals and headed for the door. "Mikela, I need to run to the store to get a few things, be a dear and continue cleaning the house," I said.

"Yes Mistress Tiffany," she replied. I saw her attempt to stand, and then wobble and fall, but her second attempt was successful, though probably painful. She wobbled off to the bathroom and I left.

Earlier I'd been to the adult shop, and now this was twice in one day! I was a bit more comfortable this time, and I went over to the collars. I picked out a pink leather one, and a pink leash and well as a pair of pink knee pads. Part of me thought that perhaps I should have had Mikela do this herself, or that we should have come together, but I wasn't quite ready for that yet. I also placed an order for a cage to be delivered to our house.

I looked the cashier in the eye as I made my purchase and then left. It was a bit easier this time. I knew that in order to be an effective domme, I had to be comfortable with the role myself, so that I could project that on to Mikela. I was a work in progress in that regard. Everything in hand, I headed to the car and drove home. I got inside, and saw Mikela folding clothes on the coffee table. She dropped something and bent to get it. "Ah ah, ah, baby," I chided her. "Bend at the waist, not at the knee," I told her. I tossed a washcloth to the floor and had her bend correctly. "Very good," I complimented her. "Mikela, you can sit down to do that, I'm sure you're tired."

"Thank you Mistress," she said, and sat down.

"Try again," I said. "You need to brush your skirt under you as you sit down, like a lady." Mikela sat correctly this time, and crossed her legs like a woman, without being told! "Finish up, and I'll make dinner," I told her. I went to the kitchen and prepared dinner. From time to time I'd hear the "click-click" of her heels, but I assumed that she was doing the dusting and getting the rest of the house in order. I called her to dinner and we sat down and ate.

By the time dinner was over, and we'd cleaned up, I had her sit back down. "Mikela, it's time to take the next step, for both of us," I started. With that, I took the pink collar and fastened it around her neck. I handed her the knee pads, and had her pull them into place. She saw the leash and got down on her knees and I attached it to the collar, and led her toward the door. "Mikela, we need to get the mail." She looked up with panic.

"Mistress Tiffany...." she started.

"Now Mikela, it's dark. It's a few hundred feet, everything will be ok. There is nothing out of the ordinary about a powerful woman walking her maid. Would you prefer that I walk you naked?"

"No Mistress," she replied.

It took everything I had to portray dominance and confidence as I opened the door and took that first step outside with Mikela in tow. The first few steps, I looked down and back at her and overcompensated for my nervousness by re-enforcing my position. "Just taking my maid for a walk to the mailbox on a beautiful evening," I said. "Who's crawling behind me on a leash?" I asked.

"I am, Mistress Tiffany," she whispered quietly.

"That's right you are," I said, as I looked around. "What if one of our neighbors saw us right now. Would you like that?" I taunted her.

"Nooo...no please Mistress!" she begged.

"Perhaps we should walk slower," I suggested.

"As you wish, Mistress," she replied.

The mailbox was only a few hundred feet away, and the more steps I took, the more confident I became. I was in control, I was normally dressed. We got to the mailbox, I took the mail, and we started the walk back to the house, although this time, I had the leash around my wrist, and I walked briskly forward with my head held high. We made it back to the house without incident, which gave me confidence. "I'll always take care of you, you know that right?" I asked.

"I trust you, Mistress," Mikela replied.

I took off the leash, but left the collar. I told her to get ready for bed, so she went upstairs to our bedroom and closed the door. Fifteen minutes later, I hadn't seen or heard her, so I started up the stairs. She heard me and yelled out through the door, "One moment, please, Mistress!" I decided to wait for her, and true to her word, a minute later, she opened the door. She wore a sexy white garter belt/thigh high ensemble with matching white bra and thong. The bra was convertible to strapless, and the thong tied on the sides. She even put on matching white heels, which instead of an ankle strap had two ribbons which criss-crossed many times and tied in a bow behind the wearer's calf. I noticed that Mikela had meticulous tied them perfectly. All of that pales in comparison to what I'm sure was a mighty struggle with connecting the garter belt to the thigh highs. No wonder it took her so long to get ready! Clearly her training had taken her to the destination of total femininity and I was very pleased.

"You look AMAZING, Mikela" I exclaimed as I walked past her and over to my dresser. On the top of my lingerie pile, was a black babydoll nightie. In less than a minute, I stepped into it, slid the straps up my arms, and adjusted my breasts into the cups. Sexy, but effortless. Like an animal, stalking its prey, I circled Mikela. The garter straps perfectly framed her delicious ass. My index finger and thumb grasped one, pulled it back slightly, and released it. This caused a delightful "snap" and simultaneous feminine moan from Mikela when it recoiled and slapped her skin. "You're such a good girl, Mikela, such a perfect sex doll for your Mistress," I cooed in her ear. "Perfect. Fuck. Toy." I accentuated each word with another garter snap. "I bet that was a lot of work for you to get all dolled up like that, wasn't it?

"Yes Mistress Tiffany, it really was," Mikela replied.

"First time on the garter belt, those aren't easy. Nice and straight too, great work. And that tie side thong, I'm sure took a few tries," I added. "And the ribbon straps on the shoes, perfectly done!" While I talked, I ran my hands from her waist, up her back, and then firmly grabbed her tits.

"Yes Mistress Tiffany, and the bra straps were all tangled, but I wanted to look sexy for you," she moaned as I mauled her titties.

Part of me wanted to immediately reward her, but I was tired, really tired. I also had to let her know that I was in control. "All that work to get dressed up for sex. And I appreciate it baby, I really do. That's going to be your job, from now on. As much work as it takes to be as sexy as you can for me, that's your job," I told her. I let go of her tits and circled around in front of her. "And I'll be sexy too. It's just that it took me about a minute to look this good," I smiled. My arms wrapped around her waist, then firmly grabbed each of her ass cheeks and drew her closer.

"You look incredible, Mistress Tiffany," she whispered.

"As do you, baby," I replied. "And you will be rewarded for getting all sexy for me, but just not now. It's been a big day...for both of us really, but I'm just too tired." I smiled and kissed her on the head. We both laid down. She moaned as the silk of my outfit rubbed against her hairless skin. My hands roamed up her body and settled on her tits, where they remained until we fell asleep.

Sunday morning I awoke to the sensation of rubbing on my clit, and the vision of Mikela hunched over, sucking my strapon, which I'd forgotten to remove. I brushed her hair behind her ear, and lazily guided her head up and down. Once my eyes focused, I realized she had somehow fallen asleep in last night's "outfit." It had to be very uncomfortable. She looked so sexy, I had to have her! The little expert got me off in no time, and then curled up next to me. We cuddled in bed for a while.

I looked over at the clock. "Let's get ready for church," I told her. She looked at me with puzzled look, but I took her hand and helped her to her feet. Mikela's closet was still full of male clothes, so I select a pair of khaki pants, dark socks, dark shoes and a red polo shirt, and set them on the bed. Then I went to the bathroom and got the solvent. "As much as I'd like to leave them on...."I said, as I approached her, took off her bra, and used the solvent to remove her tits.

"Put on the shirt," I told her, which of course she did. "Now put on the pants, as you are," I said. Mikela slid the pants up her thigh high encased legs, and took care to tuck in her thong strings and the garter belt so they didn't show. We finished getting ready for church. As we left the house, Mikela got in the passenger side of the car, further indicating the shift of power in the house.

We talked to a few people, as we always do, but he was much quieter and deferred to me several times. We held hands as we walked, and he was behind me, I led him subtly. As we sat in the pew and listened to the homily, I whispered in his ear, "It makes me so hot knowing what you have on under those pants. Just think if everyone else knew? In God's house, you sinner." His face got really red, and I giggled to myself at what a sissy I'd created.

The rest of the service went without incident, and we got in the car. Mikela looked panicked as I drove in a direction that clearly was not home. "I've decided to give you a break from cooking, so we are going out for lunch," I informed her. She did not reply. "Mikela, we've already been to church with you in your girly underwear, a restaurant is nothing worse, right? Of course not. No one knows, and it's just a bit more fun!" I exclaimed as I patted her leg.

Based upon her clearly nervous visage, I decided it was not a good time to tell her that this was just the beginning of the next phase of our training. Her progress had been as anticipated, with fewer objections than I'd seen from some of the other subjects of my readings. At this point, though, I did not see it as beneficial to lay out the rest of her training to her. She would experience it as it came.

The waiter came over to our table. I ordered myself a soup and sandwich and I ordered Mikela a salad. She was a bit embarrassed by that.

"Tiffany..." she started. I raised my eyebrow and she corrected herself, "Mistress Tiffany," she said quietly. "I...I'm confused. What's....what's happening?" she asked me.

"Oh Mikela, we're having fun. Right? Are we having the best sex of our marriage?" I asked. "Because I think that we are. It's been AMAZING for me, and I think it has been for you too, am I right?"

"Yes, yes it has," she admitted.

"So, I guess I don't see what the problem is," I continued.

"But I'm wearing women's lingerie under my clothes in public," she sputtered.

"Doesn't it feel amazing against your smooth skin?" I asked. "And doesn't it turn you on a bit?" I countered.

"It does," she had to agree. "But, you've...you've taken the male role, I'm not really the man anymore," Mikela stated.

"You still provide for us, right? And you've taken on more duties around the house, which honestly was long overdue anyway," I stated.

"But being the man...the sex...." she said as her face got really red.

"Mikela, we're a modern couple. What are these labels? They are meaningless. Yes, I've locked your cock up, and I use a strapon to fuck you in the ass. Your g spot is in your butthole, so in order for your to achieve maximum sexual pleasure, you must be stimulated there. It's just science. The goal of a healthy relationship is sexual gratification of both partners, and that's what we've got. We should always strive to please each other, don't you agree?"

"I've never thought of it that way, it makes sense," Mikela acquiesced.

"Of course it does," I said as I patted her hand. We finished lunch and went home. Once inside, Mikela went upstairs, and I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. She came back still wearing the thong, garter belt and thigh highs, but she'd added back the bra, tits, and white platform stripper heels! In one hand, she carried the adhesive spray for the tits, and in the other, she carried the strapon. Without a word, she applied the adhesive to the back of each of her fake tits, and then held them to her chest until it dried. I took the strapon from her, and fastened it around my waist.

"I was just thinking a relaxing Sunday afternoon, you little minx," I giggled, "but you can sit on my lap," I smiled as I idly stroked my cock. "You look so sexy, just a feminine vision white," I cooed, my finger beckoning her toward my big stiff cock.

Mikela was in a such a hurry, she spit on her hands, ran them up and down my cock a few times, then spun around, parted her ass, and slid down my shaft. I put my arms around her waist to hold her fast, and quietly admonished her. "I'll give you my dick that easily this time, but next time you'll have to earn it," I said. Then I grabbed the remote and turned the channel to old episodes of "The Girls Next Door." "Watch how these girls do it, watch their mannerisms. Watch what they wear, and how they talk, and how they look...how they've made themselves into totally feminine sex objects," I said.

After about five minutes, Mikela began to wiggle her ass a bit. Then she began to grind. Next, she began to raise up a bit, and bounce. Once she noticed that got her jugs bouncing, she began to bounce harder, and faster. I noticed that she ran her hands though her hair, as if pushing it behind her ear, even those she didn't (yet) have enough hair to make it work. She looked back over her shoulder, and bit her lip and batted her eyelashes. Clearly, she was learning from the show! After several minutes of vigorous riding, she climaxed, but stayed seated on my cock until the show ended.

My hands pushed her up onto her feet, and I said, "Unfortunately, you have to go to work tomorrow, and we don't need to raise suspicion, so I need you to go ahead and strip totally naked." Once naked, I used the solvent to remove her jugs. Immediately she reached up to feel where they had been."I need you to act like a stereotypical man for the evening, albiet a very polite one," I cautioned him. "Mannerisms, everything. Unless you want questions at work tomorrow," I added.

The rest of the evening was strange, as Mike attempted to navigate as a man again. I gave him a pair of his gym shorts to wear to bed. The next morning we woke up and he said, "Mistress Tiffany am I wearing my chastity device to work?"

"Yes you are," I replied. "You're also wearing these," I said as I held up a lacy white thong with tie sides. His face got red, but he did as he was told. He put on khaki pants and a polo shirt and left. I passed the day with various things, though I did make sure to flirt with him via text throughout the day. Finally heard his car pull into the driveway around the normal time. He came in, and I made sure I was busy. The goal was to see what he'd do without any prompting.

1...34567...13