Housemaid Drinks Teen's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A member of the kitchen staff approached them with a tray holding two cups of fruit smoothies, each with a straw. The man maintained a composed expression, which was impressive under the circumstances. Kathleen was a bit embarrassed sitting with Madison, who still had her tit exposed. For his part, the server didn't seem too distracted by the naked flesh, though he did sneak a few glances as he put the drinks down. Kathleen had the distinct impression that Madison's tit was something he had seen before. A shy girl, she was not.

When the staff member left, both women placed their smoothies in the cup holders of their lounge seats.

"Do you know the secret to making a good smoothie?" Madison asked.

"Fresh fruit, I'd imagine. Ripe and sweet."

"Aside from that. Milk. Thick and creamy."

Kathleen gulped. "Oh."

"Start with this one," Madison said, pushing her exposed breast forward. "Milk me straight into my smoothie cup. I'm assuming you know how to milk a big tit."

"It... seems simple enough."

"Then get to it. And that's an order."

A sultry expression remained on Madison's face as she put forth her breast. Kathleen chose to accept the plump prominence. She was no stranger to lactating women. Many of her previous clients were new mothers. But never before had she been asked to milk a breast with her own hands!

Kathleen picked up the cup of fruit smoothie and positioned it in front of the swollen nipple. Madison didn't flinch when her breast was touched by a trembling hand. It was firm like a melon and the skin was taut, stretched to capacity. As she rubbed the areola, Kathleen watched the nipple expand. This was a breast begging to be relieved of its nutritious nectar.

Madison followed Kathleen's hesitant movements with interest. Kathleen looked into her eyes and was met with an intensely sensual gaze.

"My tits are sturdy," Madison encouraged. "They can handle a good squeeze. Go on. They won't break."

Kathleen continued to massage the massive mammary gland. "That's not what scares me."

"Then what's holding you back?"

Kathleen wanted to say, 'I'm afraid I'll accidentally ruin my panties if I keep this up,' but refrained from saying so. It would be too inappropriate.

"Nevermind," Kathleen said. "Here comes the first squeeze."

She placed her fingers under the boob and her thumb on top. At first, she tentatively squeezed the tit which produced only an anemic dribble of milk. Then she used more force, and sure enough, a strong stream of milk was expelled from the center of the nipple. Luckily, her aim was perfect and it squirted inside the cup. The silky white milk floated on top of the thick smoothie, creating a sexy contrast of texture and color.

"That's it, milk my titty," Madison smiled, nearly licking her lips.

Kathleen ignored the crude words and squeezed some more. Then more. With each squeeze, milk shot into the cup. It was exhilarating to milk the young, attractive woman's breast, she admitted to herself.

"How am I doing?" Kathleen asked, while still draining the tit.

"You're a pro. I refuse to believe this is your first time, but I'll accept that answer anyway.... There... Ohhh... A few more... Yes! This tit is done."

Kathleen put the cup back into the holder on the chair. Then she used a tissue from inside her pocket to gingerly wipe the nipple dry.

"Now for your cup," Madison smiled, as she pulled out her other tit.

Kathleen practically choked, even though she had anticipated the directive. "Mine?"

"Don't be shy. Milk is healthy. You said you believe that natural remedies have a place in society, right? Well there's nothing healthier than a mother's milk. It says so in all the medical journals I read. You believe me, right?"

There was a mischievous expression on Madison's face and tone of voice, suggesting that she made this up for the sake of shooting milk into another cup. But it sounded true enough, Kathleen thought.

Kathleen picked up her own cup and repeated the process with the other tit. By now, she was more comfortable with the procedure. Nonetheless, the act of manipulating the tit and watching the nipple spurt fresh white milk was highly stimulating in every way.

"I think that'll do for today," Madison said, after both breasts were equally milked. "My tits feel so much better now. And after that workout I did earlier, my body is starving for protein... the freshest type."

Madison took the straw that was in the cup and stirred her drink. The white milk on top of the fruit colored smoothie blended nicely. Overall, the drink lightened in tone from the addition of the 'natural protein.'

Then she did the same with Kathleen's cup of breast milk infused fruit smoothie. Madison's face split into a devious grin as she mixed the special concoction. When it was done, she tossed the straw aside, then raised the cup and waited for Kathleen to do the same.

"Bottom's up," Madison said.

Kathleen gulped hard and paused for a second. A small part of her wanted to get up and run far away. However, she was unequivocally drawn to the illicit cocktail in the cup. Kathleen wanted to pour the whole thing down her throat and lick the cup clean. And so, she settled on a compromise.

Still feeling nervous but excited, she made a toast with Madison.

Their eyes locked as Madison went first. After taking a big gulp of the refreshing fruit smoothie, she circled her plump lips with the tip of her delicate pink tongue. Kathleen followed suit, taking a small sip from the cup. She held the drink in her mouth and swished it around hesitantly before swallowing

After the first drink, they both placed their cups down on the lounge chairs.

"How did you like it?" Madison asked with a smile, continuing to lick her lips clean.

Kathleen was momentarily hypnotized by the movement of Madison's tongue and the pursing of those lips

"We're by the pool, it's a hot day, and the drink is certainly refreshing."

"You're right! Tomorrow is another day. Get used to it. Until then, I have work to do. Enjoy your smoothie, Katy."

Madison winked, tucked her exposed tits back into her barely-there bikini top, and stood up to leave. She gave the maid a pat on the shoulder as she left, while also taking another big gulp of the breast milk and fruit smoothie.

Kathleen could have poured the rest of her drink down the sink. Looking ruefully into the cup, she gave into temptation. She proceeded to drink the remainder of the concoction. It tasted good, but more importantly, the naughty drink actually made her thighs clench together.

***

The next morning, Kathleen arrived at the pool a few minutes earlier than the pre-arranged time. Madison was already there swimming laps. Her sundress had been tossed on the stones surrounding the pool, and Kathleen picked it up and folded it neatly to place on the lounge seat.

"Jump in!" Madison hollered as her head emerged, while treading water in the middle of the pool.

She wiped water off her face and pulled back her wet hair. Her face was beaming with excitement and her bikini top looked even smaller than the one worn yesterday. They had only spoken for less than an hour the day before, but already their relationship had changed. Did Madison think of Kathleen as a playmate? Were they now bound together by breast milk?

Kathleen performed an exaggerated curtsy in her maid's uniform. "I have a reputation for being meticulous in my appearance. Jumping in would leave wrinkles in my outfit and I would have to shower again. But I appreciate the offer, Ms. Miller."

"Suit yourself!"

Like a mermaid in the ocean, Madison pivoted her body and smoothly re-emerged in the deep end of the pool. Her first few laps were at a fast pace, with high intensity. Madison's long, lean body cut through the pool effortlessly.

Eventually, Madison swam to the steps and slowly made her way out of the pool. She was winded, but didn't appear overly exhausted.

Somewhere along the line, she had lost her top in the pool, and was completely topless with water dripping from all around. Her bare breasts looked glorious when they were both free, tan lines and all. The morning sun seemed to shine down directly on the proud pair, highlighting their magnificence.

Madison wiped water away from her eyes and pulled her hair back to wring out the excess water. In doing so, her breasts thrust out even more prominently as she arched her back. The whole process seemed to take place in slow-motion as Kathleen stood, spellbound, on the side of the pool.

"I didn't think you'd be surprised anymore," Madison noted. "You seem shocked by my tits. I thought we were past that."

Kathleen snapped out of it, nodding her head almost woodenly. "We are. Of course we are."

"After all, you drank my milk," Madison teased. "We're practically bonded for life. Come on, I have something fun for today. Help dry me off first."

It was the same routine as the previous day. Kathleen grabbed a big towel and started with Madison's hair, then moved down to her nubile body. She pressed and rubbed hard to make sure every nook and cranny was dry. This time, there was less hesitancy around the breast area, since her hands had been very busy there yesterday. All the while, Kathleen wondered about the big surprise. Would it involve something even more deviant than milking tits?

"Nice job," Madison said. "Much better effort than yesterday. Now lay the blanket on the ground. This is where the real fun begins, trust me."

Kathleen felt her body tense when Madison winked at her in amusement. She went over to lay the towel down and grab the large beach blanket. Upon turning around, she was confronted by an entirely naked Madison, who had removed her bikini bottom

"These tan lines are horrible," Madison whined as she gestured to her cleanly shaven pussy, which was on full display. "It's about time I did something about it."

Kathleen gulped. "They look fine. Men love tan lines on women. They're sexy."

"Are you saying I'm sexy?" Madison teased with a raised eyebrow.

"All I'm saying is, you really don't need to do that."

Madison shrugged. "Lay the blanket on the ground. I'm stretching now. If you have a problem with my tits or pussy, pick up the bikini and put it back on my body."

It was almost like a challenge. There was no way Kathleen would ever accept a dare from the boss's daughter. She simply laid the blanket down.

Madison lowered her naked body onto the beach blanket and got comfortable. While naked, she proceeded to do several different stretches, which Kathleen couldn't take her eyes away from.

"Now comes the fun part," Madison said, lying flat on her back. "This is a new routine that came to me last night while I masturbated. I'm going to tan, stretch, and express my breast milk, all in the same routine. It's the ultimate multitask. There's also another thing, but we'll get into that later."

Despite her angelic face, Madison seemed experienced at grinning in wicked delight.

"Very well," Kathleen croaked, having to clear her throat. "How should we proceed?"

"Let's stretch first. I call this Maddy's Morning Routine. It's an all-in-one routine that every woman should experience. Now let's begin."

And began, they did. Madison stretched her naked body to extremes with each pose. Kathleen helped to steady her in each position for a full two minutes. It was like yoga with a partner, designed to ensure maximum release. Meanwhile, Kathleen started to have thoughts of a different kind of release.

The upper body stretches were especially captivating. Madison would clasp her hands behind her back to pull on her chest muscles, causing her breasts to jut forward. Kathleen was convinced that milk would shoot out at some point, given the taut strain of her bulging breasts. Then there were the side poses requiring Madison to be on all fours. Those positions caused her tits to sway heavily downwards as she moved in different directions.

Lower body stretches followed. Madison spread her legs widely, as if doing the splits. Or she would stretch one side at a time. With each movement, Kathleen tried not to be obvious about her wandering eyes, inexplicably drawn to the sight of a youthful pussy. It seemed so pure and pink. If Katherine didn't know better, she'd swear that it glistened from something other than pool water.

Things took an awkward turn when two of the kitchen staff walked by, one man and one woman.

Kathleen blushed while holding Madison's limbs. "Doesn't it make you a little nervous to be so brazen about this? They can see us, you know."

Madison laughed. "They're used to it, Katy."

And so it was confirmed; Madison spent plenty of time romping nude in the backyard when her parents weren't home.

"That's enough stretching," Madison said, laying flat on her back. She had her knees bent and splayed to expose her hairless pussy to the sun. "My muscles are wiped out. Now, onto the breastfeeding!"

"Did you say... I'm sorry, did you mean to say..."

Madison grinned. "Oh no...no mistake. I said breastfeeding. As in, lips to nipple, sucking to drinking."

"Me?" Kathleen's voice was more of a squeak.

"Um, you're the only one here, silly. The kitchen staff is too busy preparing for the party I'm hosting tonight."

The thought of nursing on Madison's nipple seemed a bit repulsive. However, there was no denying the allure of her delicious looking nipples. And yesterday's smoothie ... well .... Kathleen had no complaints about the taste. In fact, Kathleen couldn't think of a time when she'd ever enjoyed a better tasting smoothie.

What was it about Madison's breast milk that made Kathleen even consider this crazy proposition?

"What if someone sees us?" Kathleen whispered, frantically.

"My family pays the staff a LOT of money, and they've signed non-disclosure agreements. Make sense?"

That did sound reasonable...

Kathleen nodded, staring fixedly at those big pink nipples. "So, you want me to... I can't even say it."

"Suck milk from my nipple," Madison smiled, resting her hands behind her head in a relaxed manner. "Go on, have a taste."

"Only because you want me to!" Kathleen protested a bit too much.

Madison wagged a finger up to stop the denial. "No, no, no. Admit it. It's pretty obvious you want to suck these tits. You've even been sneaking glances at my pussy. If you don't own up to it, our pool sessions are over."

Madison's request was serious, but said in a way that conveyed an understanding and acceptance of Kathleen's newfound urges. Not only did Madison seek to exert her sexual authority, she also wanted Kathleen to be honest with herself about her sexual desires. Kathleen decided to take a leap of faith.

"Ok, fine, I want to suck on your nipples," Kathleen said, being truthful and open.

"You've never been with a woman before, have you?"

"No."

"Has it been something you've desired?"

"It's complicated."

"Do you masturbate thinking of women?" Madison asked.

"Sometimes."

Madison sharpened her gaze. "Did you masturbate last night thinking of me?"

"That's a very personal question."

"I want to know you better, in a personal way."

"Yes, I did."

Madison used her finger to beckon Kathleen closer. "Suck my nipples. Start with the left tit. It's my favorite place to start because it lies over my heart. Then you can finish on the right side."

This whole scenario seemed totally crazy and Kathleen knew she was out of her mind. Yet, she did exactly as instructed. Bending forward across the tan lined chest, she laid both hands gently around the underside, cupping it from below. She stared at it with reverence, as if it was a prized possession. She looked up to meet Madison's eyes when she stuck her tongue out and licked the tempting treat. Then she enveloped the plump nipple into her mouth.

"Mmm," Madison purred. "Virgin mouth. My favorite."

Feeling more confident, Kathleen then drew the nipple and areola deeper into her oral cavity. She used her hands to squeeze the firm tit as she sucked harder. That's when a gush of warm milk shot to the back of her throat, coating her tongue in the process.

It was like a sweet, creamy geyser. Kathleen then had an epiphany as she realized Madison's breast milk had made the fruit smoothie so unbelievably delicious. It literally was the secret ingredient. By capitalizing on this knowledge, a local smoothie stand could be transformed into a worldwide conglomerate. This ingredient could make Madison into a billionaire many times over. The promotion would be very easy. The company would only need to advertise by using a picture of Madison's glorious tits. Yelp reviews would be off the chart with 5 star reviews from horny men and women alike.

One step at a time though...

Kathleen struggled to maintain her composure; a job still needed to be done. She realized that she was emptying the tit in record time. Soon she needed to catch her breath. So she sat upright for a moment and wiped the white fluids from her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Hungry?" Madison teased.

"I didn't realize that I was."

"I've come to learn that my milk is the opposite of an appetite suppressor. It's an appetite stimulant, actually."

"I'll be okay with a few extra pounds."

Madison winked. "What a coincidence. My boobs make a never ending supply of this delicious drink."

It was back to work, but this time on the other breast, as Madison had instructed. The right tit was at full capacity, so Kathleen was starting from scratch. She utilized the same process. Latched lips. Tight suction. Suck. Squeeze. And just like that, Kathleen began her work of draining milk from a full breast. It made her feel better to know that it alleviated the tension in Madison's distended bosom.

Madison ran her fingers through Kathleen's hair as her nipple was sucked vigorously. It was a gentle, loving sensation and Kathleen looked up to see that Madison was entranced by the sight of a grown woman clamped on her nipple.

"I think it's time to start the last part of the program," Madison said seductively, looking up at the blue sky as her nipple was being relieved. "And that is... the almighty orgasm. No woman can start her day without a good cum. That's your job now."

Madison bent and kissed the top of Kathleen's head after she gave her final decree.

Kathleen couldn't bring herself to spit out the nipple; it was still shooting luscious cream into her mouth. Instead, she looked up at Madison, with her lips still nursing on that big tit.

Madison laughed. "You look incredibly sexy right now. Yes, you're going to make me cum. It's easy. All you have to do is reach below. Touch me. Play with my pussy the same way you play with yourself. I'm curious about your technique, since you're older. Teach me."

It didn't take long for Kathleen to make her decision. In truth, she had been expecting this since Madison had shed her clothes to do yoga. Yes, she was attracted to Madison, and not just physically. Her free and easy approach to intimate acts called to Kathleen on a very deep level. By this time, Kathleen's own pussy was dripping and she was more than happy to touch Madison's.

All women have their individual technique; Kathleen certainly had hers. So as she sucked the nipple, milk flooding her mouth, she reached below with a tremulous hand and touched Madison's spread pussy lips. For the first time she touched another woman's cunt. It felt much like her own; the labia were soft and tender. Inside, the channel was so wet Kathleen knew Madison was as horny as she.

Kathleen felt lucky to be doing double duty. Now she was able to give Madison pleasure down below. At first, Kathleen fumbled her way along Madison's treasure. As Kathleen's fingers caressed the pulsating clit, she felt Madison squirm and moan. Servicing this beautiful young socialite made Kathleen feel sexier than she had in years. Her confidence began to build.