Housemaid Drinks Teen's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,325 Followers

After getting comfortable touching the pussy, Kathleen finally revealed her masturbation technique. Her release always came by rubbing her clitoris in a circular motion. So she performed that same maneuver on Madison's sex, rubbing slowly around the clitoris in a clockwise fashion.

"Ohhhh," Madison exhaled. "You're so good at that. I can see why you look so happy all the time. With skills like that, I bet you cum regularly."

The comment nearly made Kathleen choke. To discuss masturbation with a client was very unprofessional. The fact that she was doing it while sucking on a lactating breast was outrageous. And the idea that she also happened to have her hand on Madison's spread pussy was positively insane.

Madison patted Kathleen on the back. "My right tit is about done. Thank you, Katy."

While Kathleen's hand continued to caress Madison's pussy in a loving way, she unlatched her mouth from the nipple and licked the excess milk from her lips.

However, Kathleen couldn't peel her fingers away from the precious pussy as she sat upright.

"That was certainly a unique experience," the maid said, while she continued to grind Madison's clit. "I've never done anything like that before. And yes, before you ask, I'll admit I enjoyed it."

It almost hurt Kathleen to pull her fingers away from the very moist pussy, but she finally managed. When her fingers were free, she rubbed them together and felt the vaginal fluids all across the tips of her fingers. She very much wanted to bring them to her lips, but felt it would be unseemly.

Madison looked puzzled. "I didn't tell you to stop playing with my pussy, did I?"

"You want me to continue?" Kathleen was astounded.

"Yes, but not with your fingers. You've already tasted milk from my tits. Now I want you to taste the juice from my pussy. You know, to get the full flavor package. The Maddy Experience, as I like to call it."

Kathleen gasped, then glanced around. "Is that really a good idea?"

"Are you nervous about being seen by the staff? Or tasting pussy?"

"Both," Kathleen replied.

Madison giggled. "As I've mentioned, the staff won't say a word. And, you've already tasted both of my boobs, and touched my pussy. Might as well go for the gold, Katy."

After taking a deep breath, Kathleen attempted to move between Madison's legs.

Madison stopped the maid. "Not in that position. Keep your knees up by my boobs. Just bend over to eat my pussy. There's a good reason for it, trust me."

A loud gulp escaped Kathleen's mouth as she shifted her body so that her knees remained by Madison's chest, but her body was now parallel to the young temptress. Bending over on all fours, Kathleen faced the pink young pussy. It glistened brightly from arousal. Madison's legs were spread so her pussy hole was slightly gaping; it looked fresh, pink and tight. The clit, which was prominent, appeared to pulsate and it mesmerized Kathleen.

As if approaching an everyday duty, Kathleen approached the cunt with conviction. Of course, this was a far cry from her usual tasks, but she would not dare complain about cunnilingus. After all, a job was a job. And at this moment she was charged with making the girl cum.

So she bent down and gave the pussy a big kiss, which made Madison moan. The more Kathleen kissed that succulent pussy, the louder Madison's moans became. When Kathleen licked her tongue along the sweet flesh of the young woman's intimate entrance, she had her first taste of pussy juice. Joyously, she noted that Madison's body twitched from the oral stimulation.

The taste of a woman's cunt was not something she'd soon forget. At that moment, she knew she'd be hooked for life. Did it reach the level of breast milk nirvana? She wondered as she licked with passion. It was a very tough call. As far as Kathleen was concerned, breast milk and pussy juice were the opposite ends of the same heavenly spectrum.

"Are you sure you're new at this?" Madison questioned, while panting. "You must be a natural. And don't worry, I always return the favor."

As Kathleen kept on licking the pussy, her eyes widened as she felt Madison hands on the back of her thighs. They snaked up, slowly and softly, under her skirt. Kathleen's body felt a jolt as Madison yanked her panties to the side to expose a sopping wet cunt.

"Well, well, well, you have such a beautiful pussy," Madison said. "Hmmm... you're soaking wet, just like me. Don't worry Katy, I know what to do."

Kathleen felt her entire body tense as Madison abruptly shoved two fingers inside her pussy. While her legs buckled from the thrill of being ravished by the young woman, it was hard to concentrate on Madison's pleasure. Then Madison used her other hand, to stimulate Kathleen's clitoris. Instead of a circular motion, she applied several fingers over the clit and moved them up and down, dragging the sensitive nub with them.

It was the perfect storm for Kathleen's delicate senses. She wasn't used to such hedonism. In her world, sex was formal, rigid and occurred in darkened bedrooms. It was not something to be enjoyed in a backyard pool area where, in the light of day, they could be observed by others. Most certainly, Kathleen should not be indulging with a lactating 19 year old who was about half her age.

Yet, Kathleen had her mouth full of pussy juice (layered on the lingering taste of breast milk) while fingers were stuffed inside her own well-moistened cunt. The combination felt incredibly natural. Kathleen wished with all her heart that she could bathe in Madison's fluids more often.

Who was going to cum first in this epic sexual escapade? Kathleen worked her tongue and mouth across Madison's pussy. Judging by the intensity of Madison's body tremors, she was performing well. Kathleen soon noticed that Madison's thighs were tense and her toes curled. If Madison was anything like Kathleen, that meant she was getting close to her climax.

On the other hand, Madison kept plunging her fingers deep, in and out of Kathleen's pussy. In her quest to find Kathleen's g-spot, she was relentless. Aromatic fluids seeped out of the pussy as Kathleen was pushed higher towards her own orgasm.

"Don't by shy," Madison said. "Go ahead. Make a mess. It's my turn to taste your juices."

Having been given permission, Kathleen allowed herself to completely submit to Madison's manual skill. Her g-spot finally triggered a mighty orgasmic explosion deep inside the rarely used pussy. As Kathleen's body tremors began, Madison lurched up and buried her face in the maid's pussy, even while her fingers continued their earth-shattering work.

"Oh goodness..." Kathleen moaned with shivering lips.

Kathleen saw nothing but sparks as she experienced her first climax at the hands (and mouth) of another woman. It caused her to clamp down on Madison's clit involuntarily as she tried to keep from crying out. As a result, Madison was pushed over her own edge and screamed into Kathleen's cunt.

Finally, Madison released Kathleen, who immediately rushed to rearrange her panties, which were thoroughly stained with her orgasmic goodness. Then she made sure her skirt was neat. It was back to the proper 1950's mannerisms that were expected from her as she got back to her feet.

By stark contrast, Madison was content in remaining naked, without a care in the world or a burden on her mind.

"My family will be back in a few days," Madison stated with ease. "Until then, I expect your full effort towards my routine."

"Of course," Kathleen said with formality, still feeling mortified. "And I apologize if things got carried away with your breast milk, Ms. Miller."

She smiled, "Call me Maddy."

While Madison remained naked with wet nipples, she stood up to give Kathleen a soft 'thank you' kiss on the lips. It was the kind of puckered tongue kiss which suggested that this relationship was on the right track.

The End

Special thanks to SueDanym, an outstanding editor, with a very kinky brain.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.