All Comments on 'Housewife Bimbo Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
brittfastbrittfastover 11 years ago

Storyteller07 has done it again! Another great start to another story, I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excellent. Keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great idea but too difficult to follow

Apparently the woman talks to herself - maybe outloud -- and it is for the reader to determine who is tallking?? I got so confused I finally decided that while some of your other stories are enjoyable reads, this is just too much effort ot determine who is talking to who, if anyone.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Who's talking

When Florence is talking it is in her head, usually trying to communicate with the Bimbo, or its a comment about what is going on, and how she feels about being trapped in her own body, while a Stupid Bimbo is in control of her body, and speech. There are no speech marks, (or quotes).

When the stupid Bimbo speaks, it should be obvious by what she says. Her speech is in quote marks, and followed by the bimbo said, or the stupid one says, etc.

Sorry to be confusing, but couldn't think of a way to make it clearer,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES