All Comments on 'Housewife Bimbo Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Well Florance is

definitley getting all the sex she wants, too bad her husband is to big a wimp to say Candy has to go home instead of making a weak story up. Ah well Flo have fun with your new family and Damien your future husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You do know how retarded a woman acting like a high school girl looks?

It's not hot, it's a sign of mental illness, not to mention plain creepy. What's next? Going to a Justin Beiber concert with a bunch of 15 and 16 yr olds? Maybe hanging out at the McDonalds playland? Check out porn sites where middle aged women are trying to dress up like school girls and look at how ridiculous they are.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 10 years ago

I'd agree that trying to convince a reader that a 28yo woman can be convincing when dressed up as a schoolgirl is something of a stretch.

Overall, the story feels rushed. It's not bad, and maybe that feeling of disconnect wouldn't be there if the chapters came out more quickly. In this last installment, Flo goes from trying to fight all the way through to being grateful for the bimbo getting her all kinds of good loving. That was one heck of a jump.

I'm mildly curious about what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enough with the bad vibes on here

This is/was a great fantasy!

Maybe it isn't everyone's cup of tea! Go somewhere else if it's too unbelievable!

I found the story very sexy! I give it 5 exclamation points!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES