All Comments on 'Housewife Bimbo Ch. 07'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was non erotic.

Why not have Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd show just to complete the ensemble. This just gets more and more ridiculous and the chapters progress.

RipResponRipResponover 8 years ago
Love it!

Love this story!You have a great imagination, don't stop here. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wish you would continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uneven effort. The author has a

good premise: a housewife hypnotized to be a bimbo remains trapped inside the bimbo's body and personality and so we get two points of view, hers and the bimbo. Unfortunately there is also a lot of lazy plotting: (1) Husband flies to resort intended to be sexy vacation with wife without wife, (2) stays at resort for a week without wife, doesn't fly home, doesn't call police, and (3) passes wife around town where someone is eventually going to recognize her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sadly, an abandoned tale ...

... maybe an earlier comment about an "uneven" plot hit too close to home to continue - or the author run out of ideas and energy and just started anew with another project.

. Anyway, it was fun to read about the erotic and humiliating games. Entertaining style patched over plot weaknesses for me. Though, while its easy to complain it's considerably more difficult to do better (I couldn't, for sure). So thanks for the 7 chapters of light entertainment and all the best for You - hopefully more stories are arrive at LIT in future ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story but time to un hypnotice her its dragging on a bit now and she has suffered enough poor bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES