All Comments on 'Housewife, Mother & Slut'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Since she

is also VERY submissive , I would be surprised if she did not also enjoy being spanked , perhaps tied up/shared . Maybe in the next chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sexy!!!

That was soooo sexy! To be able to fuck your boss at home and at the office. WoW! She is such a slut. My pussy switched the whole time I was reading it. Sooo wet!! More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Chapters Please

Since she is the office slut you should have it where he shares his mother/slut with the office

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stoic

it is a nice story but it could be a wonderful one if there is more long story building. expecting second part of this story

Rossini12Rossini12almost 12 years ago
Great story.

A nice fantasy. Let's see more of her subnissive side and, his dominant side, at home please; also, as has already been suggested, some sharing at work.

Watch the spelling though, too many silly errors there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

OK.....I very rarely comment....but, Loved the flow of the story.....Look forward t future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Yes, by all means; please write more chapters ! The fact its at the office and they are acting out their fantasies is great. Your story is HOT and arousing too.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

It was an awesome story. I do wish there was more of a build-up and a lot more teasing. That would have made it 5 stars instead of 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Has it all

Loved it had all the things, I wanted to read in one story

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A really hot story

I would hope that he fucked his naked housewife when they got home. He might not have to fuck her in the office too much if he fucked her enough at home Give her a good fucking before they got out of bed in the morning and it might hold her over until they are at home again that evening.

Thanks for a very good read.

Aries0460Aries0460almost 12 years ago
Whow

I like this story very much. It's very well written, has class and it really turns me on.

someidiotsomeidiotalmost 12 years ago
Good stuff

I like this story. I'm a big fan of the teases/upskirts and "We shouldn't be doing this, but I want you to see this" parts. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
we want more!

This reader and many more I'm sure would like to have more of this. Its really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Should be a movie !

I can see Kim Bassinger playing the leading role in my mind. Maybe flash backs with Kurt Russel in the brother role fucking his mom Isabella Rosalini. !

nastyman12anastyman12aalmost 12 years ago

I sure hope your going to keep going with story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Adheil

You have to carry on with this story it pretty good.

dirkmesondirkmesonalmost 12 years ago
One of the best

simply one of the best stories in this theme. its like many things in one package. love it.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Good story

Nice progression on the mother character. Gradual, and tastefully done.

topacetopaceover 11 years ago
Needs another chapter...

This could use another chapter where he cums in his mother's pussy, maybe at home?

wolf182wolf182over 11 years ago
more please!

great story! love those sex - at - work type stories and the 'prim & proper' lady becoming the hot office slut she secretly is. Even hotter that she's his mom! Would love the read a second chapter in this series.

Vik333Vik333over 11 years ago
An absolute bull's eye

Mom/son theme, pantyless + nylon stockings attire, adding some nudism on the home front + possibly during over-time, a playful attitude with lots of innuendos and a touch of submissiveness.

You have pushed so many buttons in the course of your story, incredibly talented work. I must say that I am a fan.

The possibilities for a sequel are endless. Here is but a few suggestions; a) getting intimate with the unlce/grandmom during a holiday b) impregnation c) sm games with a remote controlled dildo (son with remote and mom with dildo inserted) d) public play (for instance during a lunch break at a restaurant or at a company outing such as a picnic or a sportsday).

Finally, I would like to add myself to general theme in this comment forum; please continue this story. It is simply to good a storyline to leave - in my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
perfecto

Perfecto Perfecto

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 11 years ago
So Wonderful

I loved the story and the promise the story line holds, Tender, playful, erotic and how Mom led him to fulfill her needs. The Mother/Son theme is near and dear to me, keep playing on that and how he is becoming the "man of the house" to becoming the "Master of the house".

Good to see it was not filled with 15" cocks, just a lovely lady and a wonderful son.......please give us chapter 2, it was an awesome account. More please.

Hugs to both of you, Nadine

NormCastleNormCastleabout 11 years ago
Memories

Oh for the days I was boss....at one point in my career, I had 16 young ladies working for me and 4 of them worked hard to keep the boss happy....so many truly amazing memories of sucking and fucking....on the desk, on the floor, in the bathrooms...the story took me back through those days with a flood of warm memories, and warm cum all over my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Story

Simply the best story i have read in this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only one fault

Very erotic, BUT, the writer messed up in one spot (which isn't bad). In the office, the son should call his mother by her first name only. Course, in real life, people would figure something out by their last names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. My mother and I never worked together because my mother never worked after she married my dad, but mother and I fucked each other all the time from the time I was 13 until I left home at 23. We had 4 children during this interlude, Dad never found out but he did get an inkling after the third child was born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I keep coming back to this story. Incest stories, particularly mother/son & brother/sister are the biggest turn-on for me even though I never had the opportunity to do more than peep when I was growing up.

I consider myself Bi now even though in practice I meet with Gays (or Bi's) more often. But incest stories turn me on more than Gay stories.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
Anonymous & Mother

One anonymous commentor wrote that he wass fucking his mother from when he was 13 until he was 23 and bred her four times. How could he be certain he was the one who bred her ? Daddy was still living at home and probably fucking his wife too.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 10 years ago
Pretty interesting

Nice enough story. I found the conversation very stilted and unnatural, however. Also, this should really be a multi-part story which eventually includes Mom becoming a true Office Slut shared with more of upper management and occasionally given out as a team building reward.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 9 years ago
Great story

would love to read what happens next between this mother and son

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it!! HA really knows how to spin a sexy tale. Not only is the writing superb, but the sex scenes are both smoking hot and believable which, I feel, is important.

billjr6billjr6over 9 years ago
I loved it, alot.

A very exiting story. I just love the detail used by you to help us see what you are writing.

Thank you very much.

Bill Jr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the story but some comments i do not get.

This is a mother son incest story, not a mother office slut to all. That would just be another slut period. Lets keep it in the family. No kids,no sharing with everyone at the office. That becomes just another boring slut story. This is incest right? So just mother son. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmm

wow well i always felt more went on in those law offices

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantabout 9 years ago
great story

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmmmmmm.

A very hot story.Really interesting narration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a sweet family vignette.

I love a story that begins well and ends with a new beginning. It fulfills our desires that the universe make sense and that hope is a legitimate aspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT! 100% = A+

When a man already has, or is developing, the hots for his mom, the feeling is very intense, it's like being in love. You constantly dream about her (her boobs, ber hips, her belly, her ass, her thighs, ber knees, ber calves, her ankles, her feet, her armpits, her arms, her lips, her eyes, ber hair...)

Freud was wrong in many regards but as to Oedipus Complex he hit the nail on the head!

To HeyAll: thak you for this story!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Excellent!

Very solidly written and impressive work. The story arc went well, with just enough mystery about how they would work and live together to keep it interesting. The sexual aspects of the situation are hard for me to evaluate, but what you wrote was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A

:)

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 8 years ago
Not bad at all

Not bad, not bad at all. It could have used a little extra sexual teasing on moms part, but overall, pretty good. The son should have cum inside mom and have her work the rest of the day with his cum dripping into her panties. One thing that I really liked about this story is the fact that mom wasn't an all out whore, fucking every guy in the office. Those stories get old and boring. But the main thing I like is the fact that you didn't turn this into a freakin BDSM story, which I thought was where you were heading. Thanks for not going there. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kudos with a suggestion,

Nothing wrong here that A GOOD PROOF READING , with corrections could not solve. next chapter please :)

wolf182wolf182over 7 years ago
always liked this story

it has a lot of things I like - mother/son; office sex (sex in public); lingerie/stockings. I would love to read a part 2 to this if you're ever inclined to write one.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
You go mom.

You take care of your son so that he is in tip top condition to perform his duties at the firm. Better be careful about the gossip though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good story

A very good story, I hope there is another chapter. I am curious to see if it continues at home and how far the domination will go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fuck my mom

I'll love to fuck my mom after all, she is a fucking whore who fucks everybody

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE it very much! Gave it a 5-

My mom is a Rubeneque & statuesque woman (5 feet 9" - 180 lb).

As i was reading the story, i imagined me as the boss & my mom as my paralegal.

NobilistNobilistover 6 years ago
More chapters

Please add more to this story. I really love this one and just want to read more of it. The sex was just a quicky, I want to see what happens when they get home where they don’t have a time constraint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY! FIVE-STAR STUFF. VERY EROTIC.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow!

Excellent storyline. More please.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

We need a sequel where she's the naked wife.

JessicaKoxJessicaKoxabout 6 years ago
More

This story has more to tell. Please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BRAVO! YOUR MOM-SON INCEST STORIES NEVER DISAPPOINT ME.

😊

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Excellent story

I just want this story to go on & on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Do mothers make cuckolds?

I was raised with a couple of siblings in Canada by my widowed mother during the 1940s and 50s and remember sensuality and sensuous living all around me.

a friend's mother was also a widow and held house parties regularly where once I saw my 13 year old friend feeling up the tits of one of his older brother's wives while the drinking party was all around them. I was about the same age as he when I woke up to witness a soldier fucking my mother's friend not 3 feet away from my bed - while my mother was entertaining another soldier in another part of the house.

Though I never witnessed my mother in compromising situations I grew up feeling she was probably screwing many men.

By the time I was 15 I was hooked on pocketbooks dealing with promiscuity in wives and girlfriends and I was most attracted to the girls and women who were best known for their slutty behavior.

I married young to an 18 year old who obviously loved sex and I still remember how explosive my orgasm was four years later as I told her I wanted to start sharing her.

She was quite religious even though she was also quite flirtatious and it probably took a year to share her for the first time but, as with most women in my experiences, after that her pussy was liberated and we cuckolded me time after time with over forty other men. I met my present wife in the 1990,s and, less than a month later, she was excited and giggly as we waited for a friend of mine to officially initiate her as my hot wife. Within 2-3 months she was well into it and phone sexed her ex telling him, as I was fucking her, about the strangers she was getting to know.

Many of us cuckolds have no idea why the actuality of our wives having sex with other men is such a turn on to us - but some suspect it has something to do with the pheremones other men give off that makes our wives (and us) very susceptible to cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

next part please

freelancer69ffalfreelancer69ffalalmost 6 years ago
This is my favorite.

Love the entire premise of this story.

sgj007sgj007over 5 years ago
wow

awesome story

litfan83litfan83over 5 years ago
Please continue !

Loved the story. Waiting for part 2

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Yes continue

I also am looking forward to a continuation of the story. It was a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super Duper Hot!

There should absolutely second and maybe a third chapter to this story. There should several times when mother and son work overtime. And each time, just as she was told to do by her previous boss, she should do the above mentioned work completely naked. Eventually, the 'man of the house should even impregnate his 'naked housewife'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This deserves a sequel

I keep coming back to this story again and again. One of the hottest mom/son stories I've read. Its been more than 6 years, but still this deserves a sequel. The supply room was just the beginning, wasn't it ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT!!! YES PLEASE Continue

Extremely hot and sexy story. I agree, he needs to breed his mother, nothing hotter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

While I agree that this is a good story, and I would enjoy seeing more of these characters, I don't think a sequel is necessarily a good idea. This story, like many others, is about the beginning of a relationship. Once consummated, the end point has been reached; without introducing a new obstacle for the characters to overcome, there really isn't anything more to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Prt 2

You should really write a part 2 to this story I was really good and would be a great series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Liked public beta format , great story as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story

Love this story! I would love a sequel or another office slut story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a very hot story with a delectable incest twist. I would enjoy another couple of chapters where he forces her to side further. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mother, Son office sex HOT HOT HOT!

5 Star More of the same needed, How about a Needy Widow down the street that needs a job Recruited with daughter and son? Spreading the incest acceptance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh mommy

What a lucky kid to have such a hot willing milf whose a huge office slut, makes me wonder if my female counterparts want to fuck too

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmabout 3 years ago

lucky kid and gifted mother...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Office sex

A continuing story with these two but, adding more to the people( family, friends,workers, clients ).

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Interesting, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't follow the advice to take it in the direction of harem mode... big mistake, especially in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. It’s a perfect length but I would love another chapter or three.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

A great story, l liked it

But really??

Mother and son having sex in the office where they are both employed. And, people already suspect and know they are related.

So, now they will be on the lookout to catch them. Just how stupid are the mother and son.

Once they are caught and they will be, in an office nothing is more certain. Then the gossip starts and that’s the real killer. Both of them lose the respect of their fellow staff and subordinates.

Then what???

Their bosses find out what they are doing, they see what their actions are doing to office morale, and act accordingly.

Soon enough both are sacked with prejudice and no references. Then what??

Life sucks when you are caught doing stupid things in an office.

Unemployment and trouble getting the same sort of work. Their lives fucked, literally.

Fantasy?

Saw it happen twice in the workplace, not mother and son, but still people fucking in the office.

Stupid people.

I like your stories Hey All, this one gets 5/5 from me.it was a great tale.

But the premise was so stupid for so called smart people. Having teasing and flirting in the office but having sex at home would’ve worked as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am new to this site but have always for as long as I can remember, I've hade the hunger for incest with many of my female family members. But have only actually ever had any sexual contact with only one of my aunt's. And it was mind blowing sexual experience; for me. This stories was great. I loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great writing

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 2 years ago

I ABSOLUTELY loved this story!!!!!!!!!

Recondo69Recondo69about 2 years ago

Story was real hot....started slow and work up to an arousal pace...loved it.keep it up.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

Liked your story. I always wanted to fuck my mother bt it didn’t happen.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Excellent!!!!!

11/10!!!!

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story as much the second time as the first but would love to have more added to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A true office slut,and horny house wife

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

A good story with good build up. Would have enjoyed more mom/son adventures but it is still good as a stand alone story

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

Oh c'mon, this is too good to be a one chapter story! We need more!

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 1 year ago

Nice story, would like to see more chapters. It's been 10 years since you wrote the story. Really be great to read more about them.I like your writing. Interesting characters and story lines.

Chevelle789Chevelle789over 1 year ago

Great story! Love slutty and submissive mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was there ever another part to this. Loved it

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Oh Oedipus, you've done it again! Great story, incest is an interesting topic and source of many fantasies. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story even though it been 10 years and you haven’t continued if you do come back I think it would be interesting to throw in the point of view of the people who suspect that the mother and son are doing it find out that it true or even have the mother get pregnant in chapter two or three if you make a couple more chapters and maybe when they have a company baby shower for him and his mom baby if she does whined up pregnant with her son baby maybe have her give birth in the office because she accidentally went into labor and then have everybody see the baby and have there suspicions confirmed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This oddly reminds me of my boss except it was all during her pregnancy she got pregnant on new year Eve by her son in 2018 she didn’t find out until she was five months pregnant with her son he three years old now I suspected that and sure enough he looks exactly like his older brother than my bosses boyfriend the funny thing is her oldest daughter doesn’t even see it let alone know neither does her ex husband who they grandfather of the three year old little boy and neither does her own mother not realize she a mother and grandmother and then my boss doesn’t realize that would make her mother a grandmother and a great grandmother all in the same time. But my boss keeps dressing slutty around me and her son I suspect she going to be pregnant by the end of 2023

HeyAllHeyAllabout 1 year agoAuthor

If you enjoyed this story, be sure to check out the prequel/sequel: "Pregnant, Mother, Office Slut"

https://literotica.com/s/pregnant-mother-office-slut

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Well written story. I would ike this story to become a series because of the possibilities. Having read far too numerous mother/son incestuous love stories, I liked the fact that her son accepted/recognized that his mother was a human sexual being with a past, present and future. For the sake of this short story, luckily they recognized that love has no boundaries only people have.

Lovemesomepussy2Lovemesomepussy211 months ago

Oh my God that was fucking awesome

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome story. My cock was solid from mommy wearing stockings. Maybe mommy can wear seamless pantyhose in another story. Sans panties. 5 stars....

TipsyTodTipsyTod8 months ago

What a dream scenario. Every young pervert's fantasy mom!!

Keep up the good work and we'll keep appreciating your efforts!

nyteramblernyterambler8 months ago

Just as good the 2cd time and would enjoy seeing more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I need MORE. This was super hot but it left me wanting so much more.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...