All Comments on 'HouseWork Available'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ashson the rapist

You should stick to the rape category. Always a one for Ashson the rapist.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Unexpected Pied-à-terre Profit

Bottom line : No heroes, no hussys. Full value was given for material consideration received. Haters gonna hate , regardless of actual content. Enjoyed the story.

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Prostitution

There is no loving wife in prostitution stories.

Stop digging while you’re out of the hole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think she should come back....

She will need full time work in the future... since she will no longer have a husband and family to care for her..... I hope she got paid well so she can afford the expected divorce.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Bonus

Bonuses are irresistible both financially and physically

One should enjoy an let us have lustful 2nd episode .

Enjoy Megan

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This right here is the stuff

Best story of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cute

A cute flash story.

dork42dork42over 5 years ago
Hope you continue, off to an interesting start

Maybe Literotica needs a longer category description category. I'm always amazed at the negative comments about cheating wives in "Loving Wives" stories, like they don't understand that's the core of the category and are expecting porn stories about husband and wife having sex and just that, haha

Anyway, good story, curious where you'll take it, the maid's guilt if any, how the future one happens with the man's wife there, etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Relatable

Right out of high school I took a job for the summer doing housecleaning. Half of it was apartments after they were vacated. But half was for rich families. There was one house that was huge and took two of us to do it in three hours. The house has two wings and one was for the couple's son. He used to watch me work and would always seem to be around. One day he asked if I wanted to get high with him. I told him I couldn't while working. He asked me to come back after work. We hung out a few times and began flirting each time. Then one day while I was working he came up behind me and grabbed my boobs while pressing his hard dick into my ass. It felt great. Soon I was bent over the bathroom counter as he fucked me from behind. From then on, once a week while I was supposed to be cleaning, we were fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So you never told us how much she got to sell her soul, did you?

Have to admit I couldn't read every word, especially the fuck scenes. There were fuck scenes, weren't there? Was there suppose to be a plot? What I did read looked like a cheap stroke story, I think. Nothing about it made me want to stroke anything, except maybe my chin. What the fuck was this guy thinking?

Never mind. In fact, nothing of the mind in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Someone said this was the best story of this week

And I'm still laughing of such stupidity! This couldn't be worst!

cyferxcyferxover 5 years ago
Old?

I could accept a 15 year old or so would say a man near thirty is "older" but an old man? Nah, that was just too stupid. Why did he have to be under 30 anyway? Make him at least 45 so that the first conceit of the story would be plausible.

However, the second conceit that she would do this for just a little money and with nary a thought of cheating on her husband makes it completely unplausible unless your point is that she is a psychopath, which there is no indication of in the story.

This is about loving wives and the wife part has to come into it somewhere. Here it was completely forgotten after the first paragraph. She wasn't even made to be that desperate for money and the man had no qualms at all asking a married woman to fuck him twice the first time she shows up for the job. Next time do better with plausibility, motivation, and situational context, especially that she is a married woman which is why we are all here. If she freefalls into slutdom, that's no fun for anyone, and this "wife" seemed to come in the door ready to be fucked with just the slightest encouragement as if her marriage vows were nothing more than mild suggestions. 2*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Best

Best story of the week? Our standards must be really low if this is best of anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous