How Diana Overcame Her Shyness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they reached his floor he led her down the hallway and unlocked a door. The dormitory was organized into suites: two double rooms, two singles and a shared bathroom. James, as a third-year student, was entitled to one of the singles; he unlocked his door, pushed it open, and allowed Diana to enter first. It was nothing much to look at, just a cinder block cubicle with a bed, a desk and a wardrobe, plus some shelving, but Diana felt as though she were stepping into another dimension, similar to but completely different from the one in which she'd been living.

Her mouth was dry and her hands were clasped tightly in front of her. James, obviously aware of her discomfort, said, "Some music?", and without waiting for a response stepped over to his desk and fiddled with his laptop for a moment. The sound of an acoustic guitar appeared, warm, sensual and inviting.

Then he simply turned back towards her and opened his arms.

And to her own astonishment, Diana didn't hesitate for a second before stepping into his welcoming embrace, feeling everything else--all of her fears and anxieties--melt away as he wrapped his arms around her. She rested her head against his chest as he gently stroked her hair.

And then...

Absolutely nothing else. James simply stood there, holding her against him, allowing her to settle, waiting for her breathing to quiet, as the music continued to play. They swayed ever so slightly back and forth and Diana felt as if she were being tenderlly rocked, even though they were standing. It was wonderful.

After a while James pulled back from her slightly, just long enough to reach up and remove her glasses, setting them on his desk before turning back and bending down to kiss her on the mouth, still holding her tightly against him. The first kiss had been a good, thorough kiss, and one which Diana would always remember, but this kiss was something else entirely as James slowly and deliberately took possession of her, teasing her lips apart with the tip of his tongue and then exploring her mouth, taking his time. It was sensuous, and even luxurious, and Diana loved having nothing more to do than stand there and be held, surrendering her mouth and tongue to his. Nothing to say, or do, or even think about. Nothing to be nervous about or second-guess herself about. She wanted it to go on and on.

Eventually, of course, it had to end, but also of course it wasn't nearly the end. Without releasing her James pulled back and looked into her eyes. "Are you doing all right?" he asked softly. And when she nodded, still speechless, he went on, "Good. Now, we're going to take this very slowly, but you need to let me know if anything is making you uncomfortable or if you want to stop or slow down for any reason, okay?"

Diana felt as if she were dissolving under his gaze. She knew she was supposed to respond...but instead she felt her eyes closing of their own accord as she tilted her face up towards his once more and parted her lips.

This time the kiss really did go on for a long, long time. He held her tightly against him as their tongues did their slow, sensual dance together. His hands massaged her shoulders and then gradually drifted downward, his fingertips tracing her spine to its very base and then...ohhh, spreading out to capture her behind, cupping her cheeks through her dress. He pressed her hips against his and Diana could feel his hardness. He began to rub against her in a very slow and subtle motion as he continued to kiss her and his hands continued to hold and fondle her behind.

Ohhh...

Diana hadn't known what to expect, of course, but she had vaguely imagined James just holding her and kissing her the way he had the other night, but for longer. But this, oh my god, the heat of it, of his body pressed against hers, of the arousal washing over her, the pulsing between her legs... She had never experienced anything so erotic in her life, it was overwhelming her, it was too much! She had to tell him to--

James pulled back again as if responding to her thoughts. He kept his hands on her behind and continued to hold her pressed firmly against him but said nothing, just questioned her with his eyes.

It could all stop right now, Diana thought. I'm not ready for this. He's not my boyfriend, I shouldn't even be doing this with him. He'll think I'm a little slut...

She kissed him again and thrust her tongue back into his mouth.

James placed his hands on her shoulders and pressed her back against the door, grinding his hips against her, still slowly and sensually but more forcefully, causing the front of her dress to ride up. Diana groaned against his mouth, then groaned again more loudly as his hands drifted downward and found her breasts, cupping and squeezing them. Ohhh...! She was on fire, she was melting!

For several delirious moments James continued to fondle and possess her with his tongue, his hands and the insistent grinding of his hips. Diana felt her dress rucking up to the tops of her thighs as her own hips began to respond of their own accord, pushing and rubbing against his. Something began building inside her as the heat between her legs flickered higher and hotter. Oh! What was happening to her? She felt as if she were going to explode!

But suddenly everything stopped as James pulled away from her once more. He took her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes again. But this time he wasn't questioning or asking for permission. Holding her locked in his gaze he first unbuckled the slim, red leather belt around her waist, allowing it to drop to the floor. Then he unfastened the first of the matching red buttons on her light gray dress. And then the next..and then the next, never taking his eyes from hers, crouching slightly as he worked his way down. Diana's mouth fell open and her knees began trembling beneath her. In a moment the dress hung open from the collar to the hem.

Then James stood and, parting her dress like a pair of curtains, pushed it off her shoulders. It fell, crumpling to the floor around her feet, leaving Diana wearing nothing but her red sandals and her white bra and panties.

Oh, this was too much, it had to stop! Diana tried to speak, tried to remember how to form words with her mouth. But at that very moment her treacherous knees gave way entirely and she fell against him, wrapping her arms around him for support.

James slipped one arm under her knees, picking her up easily and then gently depositing her on his bed. He knelt down to remove her sandals. Then, approaching the other end of the bed, he lifted her by the shoulders long enough to reach a sitting position with his back against the side wall before lowering her again so that her head was resting on the pillow he had placed on his lap.

Diana was breathing heavily through her mouth, in a combination of terror and anxiety, as she stared up at him. Who was she? What had she become that she would be lying on this man's bed in just her underwear? She had never felt so exposed and vulnerable in her life...or so utterly aroused.

James was lightly stroking her hair and the side of her face. His gaze was tender and Diana, in spite of everything, knew that she could trust him; knew that with one word from her everything would stop; knew, in fact, that he was giving her time to do exactly that.

But that word would not be spoken or needed and, as James lowered his mouth to hers once more, they both knew it.

Tongues intertwined. One hand lightly resting on top of her head, the other finding her breast again, squeezing and molding it through her bra while she clung to him, her arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer.

His hand drifted downward, smoothing and warming her stomach. Then, for just a moment, it was between her legs, a quick stroke of the fingers, making her gasp and causing her hips to buck. Then it was gone again.

Diana felt herself being lifted and then his hands flickering behind her back for a brief second. Suddenly her bra was hanging loose...and then it was gone.

Diana made a sound that fell somewhere between a moan and a squeal as his fingers found her nipple and began to pinch it lightly as they continued to explore each other's mouths with their tongues. She felt a flood of moisture between her legs.

Then his mouth and tongue were gone from hers. Diana's eyes, which had been closed, flew open for a moment...then closed again of their own accord as James gently seized her other nipple between his teeth. Oh! He was sucking and licking her breast, causing her back to arch and her breath to hiss with the waves of overwhelming pleasure washing over her.

His free hand released her other nipple and slid downward once more. It was underneath the elastic of her panties! His fingers were combing through her pubic hair! They found her heat and her wetness and then...

Diana made a shuddering cry as James found and then began delicately stroking her clitoris with the tip of his middle finger as he continued teasing her nipple with the tip of his tongue. Oh, she was on fire! She began to whisper, "Please... Please... Please..." with absolutely no idea what she was asking for. She began to shake, her hips twisting beneath her, as the fire flickered higher and hotter and consumed her. Oh! Ohhh! Oh my god....!

Diana convulsed, her whole body spasming as she went into orgasm. Her pussy clenched over and over and she slapped her hand over her mouth to keep from crying out. James continued to stroke her for just a few seconds more and then wrapped his arms around her and held her as the aftershocks continued.

When the last ripples of her orgasm subsided, Diana lay there, stunned, gasping for breath and staring up at James with wide eyes. James bent down and kissed her mouth lightly, then asked, smiling, "Did you enjoy that, Diana?"

Still trying to catch her breath, Diana managed to nod, slowly. James looked at her more closely, a realization dawning. "That was your first orgasm?" Diana looked away, embarrassed, then back, nodding once more. James raised one eyebrow, "You've never even...by yourself?"

No. She hadn't. She had touched herself there a few times, of course, but only briefly and had always felt guilty about it afterwards.

James looked thoughtful for a moment, then said softly, stroking her hair as he did so, "Okay, so now you know what it's like." He paused, then went on, "And you know, it's really okay to do that on your own. Almost everyone does, and in your case I think it might help you to feel more relaxed. He smiled down at her again. "How are you feeling now?"

Diana did feel incredibly relaxed; so relaxed, in fact, that she was practically a puddle. She couldn't believe how natural it now felt to be lying on this man's bed with her head resting in his lap, wearing nothing but her panties - which, she suddenly noticed, were soaking wet. But even so she was unable to find the words to answer his question. Instead, she reached up and took his hand, the one that was stroking her hair, brought it to her lips and kissed it, looking shyly up at him as if asking if it was all right.

James leaned down once more and this time kissed her forehead before sitting up again. He left his hand in hers and began lightly tracing the outline of her lips with the tip of his thumb.

Mmmm... So sensual, so nice. Diana closed her eyes and allowed her mouth to open slightly, reveling in his attention. They sat silently like that for some time, Diana slipping into a half-dream state, aware of nothing but the feel of his hand in hers and his touch upon her lips.

Gradually she became aware that the pressure of his thumb was increasing, moment by moment. He was pushing her lips this way and then that way as he continued circling her mouth, and to Diana it felt as if he were taking possession of it. It felt wonderful. Then his thumb was gently pushing its way into her mouth. It was something like when they had been kissing and using their tongues earlier, but this was less seductive and much more aggressive, and Diana moaned as James began sliding his thumb in and out of her mouth, slowly at first but then more quickly and forcefully.

Oh! Diana had never felt anything like it before and she found herself responding eagerly, closing and softening her lips around his thumb and meeting it with her tongue. She felt her nipples begin to stiffen again and the heat between her legs rekindling.

But then suddenly his thumb was gone from her mouth and Diana's eyes flew open as she felt her head and shoulders being lifted from James' lap as he slid out from beneath her. Then, with one arm under her shoulders again and the other beneath her knees he turned her so that her head, still on its pillow, was nearly touching the wall and her legs were hanging over the side of the bed.

He stood over her for a moment and then, without taking his eyes from hers, bent down and placed his hands on either side of her hips.

He yanked off her panties and tossed them aside.

Then he seized her by the knees, pushing them upward and forcefully parting her legs wide, planting her feet on the edge of the bed.

Oh my god! Diana was now naked and completely exposed while James, still fully dressed, stared down at her. It thrilled her to her very core, and her mouth fell open once more as she looked back up at him. He could do absolutely anything with her right now and she would welcome it.

What he did do, however, surprised her. She had half-expected - had already visualized, yearning - that he would begin unzipping his pants as a prelude to taking her virginity.

Instead he sank slowly to his knees in front of her. He continued looking directly into her eyes as his hands began smoothing the insides of her thighs with excruciating slowness. Then he slowly lowered his head between her legs. There was a brief tickling sensation as his beard and moustache grazed the sensitive flesh there and then...ohhhh, the tip of his tongue, teasing the outer lips apart and sliding, snakelike, inside her.

Diana's hips bucked once more as a bolt of energy shot up her spine, and James placed his hands on her hip bones to hold her steady as his tongue teased, explored and penetrated her there. She gripped the sheets beneath her with both hands, whimpering, biting her lip to keep from crying out as she was overwhelmed with the waves of sensation.

But when the tip of his tongue found her clitoris, still swollen and sensitive from his previous ministrations, Diana lost all control, this time needing both hands to cover her mouth as she writhed and twisted, loving the feel of his hands on her hips controlling her, making it impossible to escape. And this time her orgasm arrived as a wave that seemed to crash between her legs before rippling outward to every cell in her body.

Once again James waited for her to subside, gasping, back onto her pillow. Then he gently lifted her back into her original position, making room so that he could lie down next to her.

Diana's eyes suddenly blinked several times and she was startled to realize that she had fallen asleep - or passed out - for what must have been several minutes. But there was James, leaning on one elbow and smiling down at her, his free hand resting lightly on her stomach.

"Welcome back," he said softly.

They lay there together for a while longer, James telling her how well she had done, answering her questions about what she'd experienced and asking a few of his own. Diana had never felt so easy and comfortable with a man before and she was amazed at how natural it felt to be lying naked with him and talking about such intimate things.

But it was getting very late and at last James said it was time to say good night. Diana's heart sank a little at this but she got up and James helped her to get dressed, straightening her clothes and buttoning her blouse for her. And then he walked her back to her dorm, holding her hand while they talked about inconsequential things. When they were almost there he pulled her into an embrace and said, "You've been through quite a lot tonight, young lady. Maybe take a few days to sort it all out and then we can talk again, all right?"

"Okay," Diana whispered.

James saw her to the door, kissed her lightly and took his leave. Diana was a little disappointed that he hadn't said anything about a third date but took comfort in knowing that she would be seeing him again soon.

She slept like a rock that night, but woke to the sound of her roommate's giggling and realized, to her acute embarrassment, that she had her thumb in her mouth.


12