How Did this All Happen? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,353 Followers

I came rather quickly and when I finished I felt beat. My tummy and legs hurt as well as my arms and my wrist that I had to use to get the force to fuck her fingers. She sat back and said, "Now that was lovely. What did you think, Bill, did that look hot or what?"

Bill said, "Yes, Mrs. Gamble it was hot, very hot." Harriet said, "Find a spot to stop and get back here. She got me all worked up and I need to get off." A few minutes later the limo stopped and Bill got out of the front and came in the back door. Harriet moved to the side seat and did what I had just done. She put her feet on the seat, opened her legs and the driver knelt on the floor in front of her. Doing that put his groin level with her groin. Bill is a very big black man and when he pulled out his cock to fuck her he looked like a horse.

Once the head of his cock was in, Harriet lifted her legs up and wrapped them around Bill. He fucked her for the longest time. I had never, ever seen anyone having sex before in my life. (Watching the video of myself didn't count, I thought.) The way Harriet fucked back at her driver and he took hold of her tits and worked the nipples in his mouth and fingers, well, I have to tell you it was hot as hell watching them. I could tell when Bill came.

His whole body shook and his ass cheeks tightened as he filled Harriet. When he finished coming he did not pull out, he kept a nice steady pace and it took him a good ten minutes to finally stop. Harriet just held onto him and moaned. When Bill was ready she looked at me and said, "Now come over here and see what a girl can do if she can control her Kagle muscles."

Bill pulled out and while his fat black cock came out of her all shiny and glistening from the sperm, I did not see any huge amount of sperm come out of her. He moved back and pulled up his pants, Harriet said, "See, I am holding his seed inside of me. I will hold it there until I see Gary and he adds his seed to his. Then I will show you just how great it is to be in control of your Kagles."

She sat up and pulled down her skirt. I had already straightened myself out. Bill went back up to the front and we continued on to go do our shopping. The limo stopped and Bill came and opened the door. I looked up and we were at a Victoria's Secrets store. I looked down at Bill's crotch and I saw the outline of his dick. God, oh how I wanted to feel him inside of me. I mean I wanted to know how his big cock would feel fucking my pussy. I shook my head as I thought, "Where the fuck did that come from?"

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,353 Followers
12