All Comments on 'How Emma Found Love'

by pheacock

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
outstanding

to read how Emma was transformed from a meek girl into the woman she is now was nothing short of amazing, and the friends that helped her was great I really liked Nora and how she protected Emma, and as ways to improve your writing I can think of nothing you are a great writer and hope to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this was the best of the Best

I rarely get into long drawn out stories but this was superb and so life like very very well Done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A story of life! You included many of the emotions and challenges many people face in life as they grow and change. The best point in the story is that we never have to be alone if only we are willing to be open minded and trust a little at a time. Thank you so much for sharing your work, I greatly enjoyed reading and more than like will read it again in the future!

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 7 years ago
Started to lose its way

Very good story well told but interest started to wain as it turned into more of a litany and lost it's initial emotion.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very good story!

Very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Emotional Rollercoaster

Wow! You really dragged me through the emotional ringer in the beginning. Some very tough topics there, but handled well. So glad that everything turned out well for Emma in the end! Good story, though I was secretly hoping Emma would stick with a music career.

CochettaHDCochettaHDalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Had a real life feel to it

vpettprovpettproover 4 years ago

I have read this many times and I love it as much now as I did when it first appeared.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago

A story stumbled across by accident and the first of yours I have read. I'll get my one criticism out of the way first---it is meant to be constructive. I found your writing style rather stiff with the tale reading more like a documentary than a work of fiction. It would be much improved if you could relax your style a little more, let it flow more easily. That said, I did enjoy the story, filled as it is with all the different emotions and trials that make up human life. I'll certainly make a point now of reading your other stories.

Nightfall64Nightfall64over 4 years ago
Very beautiful

If you can bring tears to my eyes you've really done something and this did many times, loved it. Thanks for a good read.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

I am speechless with the beauty of this story. It so thoroughly told the tale and gave the reader so much. I have no questions to ask for they were all answered. This was a genuine epic telling of the trials of life. I truly am speechless thank the Goddess this is typed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Am a regular ...This is the best ever for me BRAVO!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous