How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd spanked Jeri when I had her as my slave for the day, I hadn't whipped her. I couldn't recall if she'd seen me whip Laura or Phillip when she was working with Phillip, but she'd seen me whip Ariel and Whore when I made the bet, both of them cumming. Whips are scary. It had scared Emma and everyone else I'd ever used it on before they'd experienced it. Jeri did know I'd whipped others before her, but never having experienced it herself, would probably be apprehensive.

Jeri helped remove my clothes, Ariel folding them and putting them on the couch. When I was naked, I was near erect, though Jeri would finish that job. My feeling, is Jeri would hesitate to get too wild, afraid for Tom's feelings. She wasn't going to be able to sneak a couple of low grade orgasms in there to keep from begging. If she didn't have permission to cum and with Ariel licking her, she'd have to try not to orgasm, keeping her edged longer, then double stimulus to her clit and pussy. I wanted her to scream. I wanted Tom to hear her begging for my cock, then turn him loose and see if he tried to reclaim her cum filled pussy.

Ariel took Jeri's hand and led her back to the bedroom, learning where it was when she'd been shaving Jeri's pubic hair. I let them get started. Jeri tried to hold out, but she was already on the edge, right where I wanted her. She climaxed once, struggled again to hold back the next one, but having a screaming orgasm as I buried my cock to the hilt in her prepared pussy.

"Fuck me! I'm cumming," Jeri screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," And it only got better from there.

Tom hadn't immediately followed us in, indecisive about whether it was really something he wanted to see. Jeri's screams drew him in. Her orgasm after orgasm kept him there, her body quaking through one rapturous spasm after another. As the orgasms piled up, Jeri thought about the whip, the number of strokes she's was starting to compile, got longer and longer. After seven orgasms, she started begging.

"Please let me cum, Master, Please, sir, I'm begging you. I need your permission, Master. Let me cum."

"I'll let you cum if you invite Tom to fuck your ass with me in your cunt."

"Please, Mr. Tom. I need to cum, I don't know how many strokes I can take to my pussy and tits. Please fuck me, Mr. Tom."

I rolled Jeri off Ariel and then mount me cowgirl. She had her eighth orgasm as she sank back onto my shaft.

"Please, Mr. Tom, lube up my ass and fuck it. Fuck my slutty slave ass. Save me, Mr. Tom." She pulled apart her cheeks. "Fuck me, sir. Fuck my ass."

Tom got the lube out of her drawer and lubed up her bottom, right above my driving, thrusting, pumping, cock. Jeri, climaxed a ninth time, moaning.

"Fuck me, please hurry, sir."

Tom plunged into her bottom, prepared for my cock when I first took her ass, and kept loose all week while awaiting her slavery. He went in without difficulty.

"You have permission to cum, Trollop. Cum as much as you want."

And cum she did, the little screamer. Often. Bouncing up and down our twin shafts, moaning, panting.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you for letting me cum. Thank you Mr. Tom. Fuck me. Fuck my slave ass."

Tom lasted around fifteen minutes, climaxing deep in her bowels. He pulled out. It didn't stop Jeri from cumming. She kept riding my cock until it was coated white with her pussy cream. Emma washed Tom's cock and Jeri's bottom. That was good. I wanted him in her cunt next. By the time I blasted my baby batter into Jeri's pussy, Tom had another erection. He looked painfully hard, his cock throbbing with his heart beat.

I rolled Jeri off me and said, "Tom, my slave is now available for you to fuck. Trollop, you're still allowed to cum. Have at it."

Tom was in her and on her in a flash, jamming his cock inside her cum filled pussy, pumping like crazy, driving hard, reclaiming his girlfriend after my monster fuck. When I put her mouth on my cock to clean it, he drove into her harder, making her body jolt with each thrust. He couldn't stop watching her mouth encircling my fat prick. It was driving him nuts. Jeri was still incredibly turned on and orgasmed several more times until Tom groaned and added his own spunk to mine. When he pulled out, her pussy was a mess, savaged by the two of us, creamy filling leaking from her cunt. I wondered what he'd do. Jeri gave him a little nudge.

"Mr. Tom, that was nice. You've never fucked me like that before, sir. Is my pussy a horrible mess right now? Am I leaking on our sheets? Can you help me, Mr. Tom."

I left Tom in the bedroom lapping at Jeri's pussy. I went into the living room, dressed again, and ordered seven different Chinese delivery items. I figured there'd be something everyone would like.

They came out of the bedroom fifteen minutes later, somewhat subdued, perhaps embarrassed. Tom had washed his face.

"I ordered some Chinese food," I said. "Trollop, you're to answer the door naked. If the delivery person is a man and asks about your pussy tattoo, you're to tell him if he has a condom, he can enter your cunt here, in the living room, otherwise, he's out of luck. If it's a woman, you're to offer to lick her pussy. If they ask why, say that you're a Trollop and can't get enough sex."

She shot me a dagger filled glance, but replied, "Yes, Master."

"After we eat, you'll receive your punishment. "Ten strokes with my hand, ninety with the whip."

"Will you break my whipping into two parts, Master?" It was what I'd done before when she was paddled, so she was hopeful.

"I'll think about it, depending upon how pleasing you are. I might try something different I just found for half of them."

"What's that, Master?"

"Something called a Slave Trainer. We'll have to see."

"Yes, sir?" Slave Trainer; sounded ominous.

I handed Jeri money for the food. "They can keep the change."

Five minutes later, her doorbell rang. Jeri was nervous, but gamely answered the door nude. Normally, when a delivery is made, there's some conversation that goes on. Something like, "Hey, here's your food, that will be whatever. Do you need change. Have a nice evening." Something along those lines. There was dead silence when Jeri opened the door for at least, half a minute, and maybe longer, since I wasn't timing it.

The initial shock of staring at a naked woman, to damn, this is one fine woman, to wait a minute, what's written on her cunt. That was, in fact, the first thing said, and I don't think it's because they couldn't read.

"What's that written on your body?" Is what the male voice asked, pussy or cunt being too crass to ask out loud unless you were me.

Jeri: "It says 'Insert cock, cum here'."

"Am I supposed to?"

Jeri had a difficult time answering that one. She didn't want to, but she had her marching orders.

"If you have a condom, but we can't do it in the entry. You have to fuck me in the living room. There are several other people there."

I could tell Jeri was hoping that would scare him off. Who are these other people, are they dangerous, will something more be required of me, do I want to be a porn star? That kind of thing. Apparently, that didn't phase him.

"I think I have one here."

"Will your employer be worried if you take too long?" Could he get fired if he fucks me, was the real question she was asking and hoped it would worry him.

"Nah, he's cool. Here it is. I found it."

They entered the living room carrying a cardboard box of food. I took it from him and put it in the kitchen counter. He saw the other naked women, all fine looking specimens.

"Hey, how you doing?" He said.

"Fine," from the two other women, kind of interested in how this played out, because they knew it could happen to them.

"Trollop, why don't you ensure his condom is properly deployed and bend over the couch," I said.

"Yes, sir."

Jeri held out her hand for the condom, received it, went to her knees and extracted his already hard cock, of average length. She rolled it over his cock, bent over the back of the couch and it took him three seconds from the time she bent over, until she was plugged with his prick, not wanting to delay in case someone changed their mind. No one did.

Still moist from her earlier fucking, and likely aroused by both that and her current predicament, Jeri orgasmed when he slammed his cock as deep as it would go.

"One hundred," I said and she groaned.

Worse yet, she needed to cum again before he was finished, so then she had to ask for permission. Emma and Ariel were slave sluts themselves, and she didn't need to concern herself over what they thought. Tom had agreed to this bet and he loved her and knew what was going on. I was the shit who put her in this position. The delivery driver was another story entirely. He was going to learn stuff she'd just as soon prefer he didn't know.

"Master, may I cum please?"

I decided to give the delivery guy a thrill, perhaps one he didn't experience very often. I didn't say anything and Jeri started to get more desperate. Tom, on the other hand, had another erection.

"Please, let me cum, Master."

"I'm thinking about it."

I timed it just perfect. Just before she'd have to give it up, I said, "You have my permission."

Jeri had an explosive orgasm, and I could see the young man felt pretty damn good about himself when this hot bitch started shuddering through a gut wrenching climax. It triggered his own, and he was jammed as deep as he could go, groaning right along with her, his buttocks clenching as he flooded his condom.

He gave a few more rapid thrusts just before he pulled out.

"Clean off his cock before you put it away, Trollop."

Jeri sighed, knelt down again, removed the rubber and sucked the cream from his cock before she tucked him back in his pants.

"Is this some kind of 'Gotcha' thing, where there's a hidden camera or something and everyone starts laughing their ass off?" The driver asked.

"Nothing like that," Jeri said, still shaking a little.

"You have a nice night then, and thanks a lot."

Jeri let him out the door. When she came back, she said, "I can't believe you did that, Master."

"It looked like you had fun to me, and you sure put a smile on his face."

She shook her head. "I'm starving, sir. What did you get to eat?"

"An assortment of things. Make up a plate of beef and broccoli, lemon chicken, sweet and sour pork, and fried rice and have a seat on my lap," I said. "I'll be sharing with you."

By the time she returned, my clothes were off and my cock at full mast. Knowing exactly where I wanted her to sit. She set the plate on the table and lowered her pussy over my prick facing the table, moaning as I stretched her out again, well past where the delivery driver had.

"You can put your hands around me to balance yourself, but you can't touch the table, the plate, the food, or the utensils. I'll feed you. Ariel, would you please get us each some ice water?"

"Yes, Master."

"You have my permission to cum if you need to, Trollop."

"Thank you, Master."

This is where it started getting trickier for Tom. Everything else up to this point was just fucking, raw sex, except what Tom may have done during his previous reclaiming. I was going to get a lot more intimate with his girlfriend, my ex-wife.

I started playing with her as I fed her, and as I played, I kissed her, passionately, claiming her mouth the way I had her pussy earlier. I dragged out our meal, fucking fast, and fucking slow, my hands, my lips, my tongue, all over her body, wherever they could reach, and always kissing, tongues frequently dancing together. This time, we were making love, just seated instead of lying down. Jeri orgasmed over a half dozen times during the meal, usually clinging to me, kissing, as she shuddered through each orgasm. When Tom had been hard for over ninety minutes, including the delivery driver fucking, I told him he could use either of the other two slaves to blow him. He chose Emma, and just as she emptied his nuts, I painted Jeri's pussy with my cum, a big load because we'd been fucking for so long.

"Tom, why don't you take a half hour with Trollop and have sex with her again. Feel free to use the master bedroom. In thirty minutes, I'm going to punish her, then she has more games to play. You still have my permission to cum, Trollop."

Of course, since I'd just ensured his balls were emptied for the fourth time today, a half hour might not allow his cock to get stiff at all, which left only his mouth. I played with Ariel while they were gone. Emma looked like she wanted to fuck, but her pussy was off limits.

I gave him thirty minutes exactly, then called for Jeri to rejoin us. When she did, Tom following close behind, her pussy looked pristine. Tom had tried to wipe his face, but had apparently done it hastily, as he'd missed a couple spots.

"Trollop, why don't you begin over my lap for your ten swat spanking. You no longer have my permission to cum without asking."

"Yes, sir."

She dropped over my lap. "Put your hands and feet on the floor. If either come off the floor, we start at the beginning. You will thank me for each swat."

"Yes, Master."

I gave her a stiff, but measured spanking. She took that easily, having done it before, thanking me as I turned her ass red.

"I'm going to give you a choice, Trollop. One hundred swats with this whip," and I pulled out my dozen stranded flogger, "or fifty strokes and you wear the Slave Trainer tonight dining out."

Still having no clue as to what a Slave Trainer was, she asked to see it. I pulled it out of my bag.

"Is that like a Lush, sir?" Jeri asked, seeing the phallic protrusions sticking out from the body.

"It certainly looks like it, doesn't it, except it's got one that will go up your beautiful buttocks as well."

"And I imagine I'll have to ask for permission to cum at dinner, Master?"

"Of course." I smiled, knowing she wouldn't have to ask.

She considered her choices; fifty more unknown in quality strokes with a whip to her tits and pussy, or the embarrassment of asking to cum in a restaurant while out dining.

"Where are we going out to eat?" McDonald's, not such a big deal, someplace else, maybe.

"Spinasse." A bigger deal. She knew Spinasse was an upscale restaurant, having had been there a couple times with me.

She asked Emma if she'd been whipped and she said she had.

"How is it?"

"Well, it stings, obviously," Emma said, "but it's not as bad as you'd think. I climaxed while I was whipped."

Ariel agreed that it was never as bad as you expected, and she'd climaxed a few times when whipped, but not all the time.

"Have either of you been on the Slave Trainer."

"Master just purchased it, Trollop," Ariel said. "He hasn't used it on anyone."

"It's not going to shock me, is it, sir?"

"That's not it's intent, no. It doesn't have any electrodes on it."

Finally she shook her head. "I'll take the Slave Trainer against half the strokes."

"Excellent choice. I want you to stand in the Display position. You'll need to hold as still as you can, and try to remember that your mother threatened to remove my gonads if I harmed you too much."

Jeri smiled at me. "Yes, she did, didn't she, Master."

She displayed and I started out slowly, warming her up a little before proceeding to the main event. I wasn't hard on her. I didn't want to piss off Tom either. She flinched when I first struck her breasts, whimpering when I struck her nipples, but all in all, she knew I wasn't brutalizing her. She was surprised as fuck when she orgasmed as I tickled her clit with my whip. She had a darn hard time holding still as the waves flowed through her. Tom was too, even though he'd witnessed it before with Ariel and Whore.

After she'd orgasmed, she still had more to go and I told her the ten she'd just earned would go onto her time on the Slave Trainer. I gave her the last of her fifty, and then told her to lick Ariel to three orgasms, then to shower, and with the other two slaves, pick out some clothes for dining out tonight.

"I want your clothes to be appropriately slutty, so that most of the men who see you in them, will develop an erection, Trollop. Perhaps we'll let one of them use it on you."

Tom started developing another erection as Jeri pleasure Ariel. There's just something about lesbian porn. Tom was going to be exhausted before the day was over.

******

The women showed us what they'd picked for Trollop for the evening.

"Nope, needs to be sluttier."

They left again and came back in fifteen minutes.

"Sluttier."

Disappearing for another fifteen minutes then returning.

"This shows promise. Lose the blouse."

"I have nothing underneath the blouse, Master," Jeri said.

"I can see that. Lose the blouse."

Jeri reluctantly removed the blouse. "Good, now put the jacket back on, button a single button, between your breasts."

She did, and bingo, Slut incarnate. "Perfect. Don't unbutton your jacket."

Jeri was wearing a mid-thigh mini-skirt, thigh high stockings with garter belt, the tops of the stockings, and straps of the garter both visible below the hem of the skirt, a bolero type jacket buttoned once over her breasts, exposing great cleavage and a large amount of skin. No panties, of course, although that wasn't immediately obvious.

"Doesn't Trollop look good enough to fuck, Tom?" I asked.

"She does."

"The rest of you get dressed now, make yourselves gorgeous."

As they dressed, I had Jeri pull up the bottom of her dress and I inserted the Slave Trainer. Emma and Ariel dressed in the slut clothes they'd worn out dancing, Emma's revealing the top half of her tennis toned, delectable derrière.

"Damn," I said, looking them over, "you girls are going to induce a lot of boners tonight. Men will love you and women hate you, especially if their husbands/boyfriends can't keep their eyes off you. Tom, my car won't hold five people, why don't you drive Trollop in your car. On the way home tonight, she can suck you off in the car."

******

Spinasse was nice. The ambience there was great, the food impeccable. As predicted, a room full of eyes followed us to our table. I let Tom sit next to his girlfriend, while I sat opposite them with Ariel and Emma on either side of me. A lot of those eyes kept drifting back to our table over and over. The show would get better, believe me.

"How has your first day of slavery been for you, Jeri?" I asked.

"About how I expected, sir, but a little more so. I can't believe you made me fuck the delivery driver."

"I can't have all the fun."

"Have you done similar to your other girls," Tom asked.

"Let's see, Emma got strip searched twice on our way from San Diego to Seattle as she had to wear a stainless steel plug and a Lush onto the plane. Then Emma had to fuck our cab driver in San Francisco, where we spent the night. On Wednesday night, Emma, Ariel and Charmaine had to dress like this and pick up men at a dance club. All three of them fucked strangers that night, one of them, who didn't have to work the next day, fucked all three before he left. Emma had to reward the person who did her tattoo with a good cunt licking while the tattooer's cunt was full of my cum, and fuck the guy who pierced her. Every slut I've Dominated has been airtight at least once..."

"What's airtight?" Tom asked.

"Aren't you an innocent," I replied. "Airtight is when a slave slut is filled in all three of her fuck holes at once, cunt, ass and mouth. That will happen to Jeri at some point. No one but Jeri can deep throat my cock, so I might have her give lessons to the others at some point."

"You can swallow Master's cock?" Ariel asked. "Try as I might, I can't get him all down. Please teach me."

"There is a trick to it," Jeri said. "Is there something wrong with this thing I'm wearing, sir?"