How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to those last night, I invited Tracy and Rodney, asking them to bring Bonnie and Anna, I told Jamaal to bring a couple of his friends who'd he'd spoken to before. They didn't need to be medically cleared yet, because none of the dancers would be, but to bring condoms. I also invited Johnny and Jade. He would be one of the men going naked tonight. It would be interesting to see how many women would be fascinated by his mammoth member.

******

Six of the women decided to return besides Trudy, and four of them invited a guest in addition to Trudy's Brett coming. I ordered two dozen large pizzas in assorted flavors to be delivered at 7:30, and went out to buy three cases of beer and three of water, along with three big coolers filled with ice to chill them. I was paying Luwanda a couple grand to let us use her studio for the party, and she was staying as well, to monitor the progress of her students. She invited her husband to come. We put up a whole bunch of folding chairs for the patrons to sit on as they watched the strippers and for their lap dances, in a rough circle around the stripper pole, but also clustering a few together for groups of friends to sit together.

I warned Emma not to do anything bur oral sex.

Most people got there by seven, with a few dragging in over the next twenty minutes. Ariel and Emma took names and handed out beers and water to the guests and some handouts. It appeared that we had everyone there so I greeted everyone with an announcement.

"Hey there, my name is Brick and I'm here to welcome you to a practice strip for the current class at Luwanda's Strip Studio. Tonight's festivities will be conducted under the rules of the Club Sapphire amateur strip night being conducted there tomorrow night. In your packets, you should have been given an application to Club Sapphire if you'd like a temporary membership to attend tomorrow's event, a Terms and Conditions form which you need to read and sign before you're granted entry. There are some obvious things like respecting privacy of the members, including no photos taken by camera or smart phone.

"There's also some stuff related to members of the Law Enforcement and Media members, indicating that they're not there as police or news organizations, but as private members enjoying the fun like anyone else. If you wish a temporary membership, fill out that paperwork and I will pay for a three month membership for everyone who wants to go. It is not necessary to be a swinger to go, but you do have to respect the lifestyle, and not creep on people. You'll have to bring a photo ID with you tomorrow night to prove who you are.

"Dress to impress, whether it's sexy attire, lingerie, costume clothing, or a nice night on the town. No sweats, dirty clothing or casual wear. No baseball caps. You should treat this like going out on a date.

"As a swinger club, Club Sapphire does have public, semi-private and private areas to have sex. You don't have to participate in sex with other people, but it is available if you'd like to try it. Now the rules for the event. 1. Consent. You must ask before touching anyone. Verbal consent, not implied consent, so if someone can't speak for some reason, don't take a nod of the head for consent. Touching someone without their consent could be considered as sexual assault. 2. No means No, every time, and no one has to explain why they said No. 3. No illegal drugs or over indulgence of alcohol. No fighting, no weapons. Immediate expulsion and termination of membership will occur. 4. Practice safe sex with condoms unless express verbal permission of both parties is given. They provide condoms. 5. Respect one another. No body shaming or name calling. 6. No photography or cell phones in social areas or playrooms. 6. Don't be creepy. Don't go to spy on other people. Give people the privacy you'd expect if you're there for sex. If you don't think you can follow those rules, don't sign up.

"For tonight, four of these women are going to be practicing what I'm expecting them to do tomorrow night. After they do their strip routine, they are to go out in the audience and offer lap dances to both men and women. They will ask you if you want one. If you don't, refuse. If you want more than a lap dance, you must ask their permission. They won't refuse any reasonable request. You will use condoms for any vaginal or anal sex. One of the women just had her first anal intercourse yesterday, and I'm not expecting her to get ass fucked constantly. I will insert a plug into her bottom, and no one is to remove it.

"Six other women wished to try out their stripper routines. Four of them have a loved one with them. They do not have to participate beyond practicing their routine. If they want to do more, it's up to them. The same rules apply, Ask for consent and No means No. I brought a lot of condoms if you didn't bring any. No bareback sex tonight, because I can't monitor who I know has received medical clearance or not. Several of the men are going to be naked, as if they were in one of the sex rooms at the Club. Just because they are naked, doesn't alter the rules. Consent and No. Make sure any of your partners are clear about what you may do tonight so no one gets pissed. If you're married, respect your spouse's wishes. Any questions about how the night is going to go?"

I waited and no one had any questions.

"Ladies, why don't one of you get started. Hand Luwanda the music you want to do your routine to, and she'll get the music rolling."

I inserted an anal plug into Paula's bottom.

Ariel was ready first. She gave her music to Luwanda who cranked up the songs. She definitely did better than yesterday, really shaking it to the music. When she was naked she started going into the crowd seeking lap dances. Rodney got a lap dance, Bonnie got a cunt licking. I quit watching Ariel because one of the other girls came out to dance. It was the attractive brunette who'd asked about the Club Sapphire rules this morning. She was good. I could see where she might make a lot of money stripping. She used the pole to perfection. I wondered how long she'd been practicing. When she was done dancing she quit, just eating and drinking and watching the other dancers, and another of the other girls started dancing. Her set over, she went out into the crowd doing lap dances, but nothing more than lap dances. She was a pretty honey blonde. A red head was up next. The blonde came up to me.

"Dance, Brick?"

"Sure, why not?"

"May I touch you?"

"You certainly may. May I touch you?"

"Boobs only. My boyfriend is watching."

"I'm saving myself for fucking. Why don't you give me fifteen minutes," I said. "What's your name?"

"Crystal." She started rubbing herself against me. I took her consent to heart and started thumbing her nipples.

"Yeah, sure," I laughed. "Stage name."

"Okay, Kimberly."

I looked at her. "I don't think so. Try again."

"Sue."

"I believe a Sue."

"It was really Kimberly," she laughed. "Can I help it if my mother gave me a stripper name. I noticed how big your johnson was when Trudy lap danced for you yesterday. Nice."

"Some people like it. What's your boyfriend think about you going into stripping?"

"He's not crazy about it. I've got limited work skills though and I'll make a hell of a lot more stripping, than anything else I can come up with. I came tonight because you promised $500. We can use the money."

"What are you using it for?"

"First and last on an apartment."

"If I gave you ten thousand to fuck me, would you do it?"

"If I do that, I might as well whore instead of strip. I know my boyfriend would have an issue with that."

"A lot of men would,"

"Are you with any of the four women you're paying for?"

"No, two are married to other men, and one of them is serious about this other guy. I guess you could say I'm with the girl who danced first."

"Ariel, she's nice."

"She's my permanent submissive."

"What do the husbands think about the their wives being with you?"

"The husbands gave me their pussies. I guess they're okay with it. I'm not sure about the boyfriend though. He might be having a rough time of it."

"Why is she with you?"

"Boyfriend made a bet and lost. That's pretty close to fifteen. Thanks, Kimberly."

"May I kiss you on the cheek."

"Certainly."

Kimberly planted a kiss on my cheek and got up. My pants were soaking again. She was wet. She wandered back to her boyfriend and sat on his lap. He was getting more than kisses on the cheek.

I started making some rounds, making contact with any friends I hadn't seen in a while. I stopped to talk to Rodney, Tracy and company. Bonnie looked like she'd lost a couple more pounds. Her clothes looked a little loose.

"How's it going. Is everyone enjoying themselves?"

"Great," Tracy said. "Rodney and I are missing your big cock fucking me."

"So am I," Anna said

"How about you, Bonnie?"

"I'm missing your dick too, Brick, but you can't touch this anyway."

"Why's that?"

"I'm fertile. Rodney is breeding me. No one but him gets inside of my pussy until I'm preggers."

"Congratulations to the breeding couple," Rodney beamed. "Have you lost more weight, Bonnie? Your clothes seem a little loose."

"Almost ten more pounds."

"Good job. I'm so happy for you. Come visit me after you're pregnant. I'll give you something."

"Your dick, I hope," Bonnie replied, smiling.

"Who's your new slut?" Tracy asked, pointing to Emma.

"Karen's mother. Her husband, Edward, gave her to me for two months to turn her into a slut."

"Perfect man for the job. You turn everyone into sluts. I can see the resemblance," Anna said. "Lovely woman."

"She's going to be bred too, although I may not end up being the father. She's going to take pot luck. I'll give Rodney another chance to be a dad."

"At her age?" Tracy said. "Good luck with screaming babies now."

"She could end up with a child younger than her grandchild."

"Damn!"

After the red head, an Asian had danced, and now Emma was up. I watched her do her set. Forty-two years of age and she looked marvelous. She had the kind of body that would stand the test of time. I took a movie for Edward, since I wouldn't be taking one tomorrow. After her set, she started approaching people for sex. Tracy and Anna both wanted a good cunt licking.

Trudy was next. She had taken my advice, and wasn't doing any of the advance moves on the stripper pole. She did use it for balance and to dance around, and she didn't do bad. I was kind of proud of her. When she finished her set, there was scattered clapping and she did a curtsy to the crowd. She went to her husband and had a whispered conversation with him. Paula was starting her set.

Trudy came up to me. "Brett wants me to fuck you."

"Why does he want you to fuck me?"

"He was really excited by the movie we made yesterday. He thought it would be hot if you fucked me for real."

I looked at Brett and he was watching her ask for her fucking. I waved Brett over.

"Yes, sir," he said.

"Trudy said that you want me to fuck her. Is that true?"

"Yes, sir."

"Why?"

"Trudy said you had a big fat cock and it excited her and watching her rub against it, excited me too. I'd like to see her fucked by a big cock."

"Why not the man mountain over there? He's got a longer cock than I have."

"To be honest, sir. He's so hairy and kind of scary. He might be a little too long."

"Have you really thought about this. What if Trudy isn't satisfied with smaller cocks any more? What if she only wants to fuck bigger dicks?"

He thought about that for several seconds.

"I guess we have to take that risk, sir."

Cuckold. I nodded. Trudy was already naked after her set. I picked her up, pushed some pizza boxes out of the way and laid her on the table.

"Here's the deal. If you want me to fuck her, I want you to extract my cock from my pants, roll a condom over it, and place it against her pussy. Then I'm going to push into her cunt, splitting her open. I want you on the other side of the table holding her legs up, opening her up for my cock. Will you do that?"

"Yes, sir."

Damned if he didn't pull my cock out, wrap it, and place it against her moist slit. I pushed in and Trudy orgasmed.

"I'm cumming. Oh, fuck, Brett. He's so fucking big. Hold my legs up, baby. Hold them apart. Oh, fuck me!" She arched into my cock.

Thirty minutes and six orgasms later, I was still going strong and Trudy was begging for it.

"Fuck me," she was moaning. "Oh, Brett, it feels so good. You can't believe how good this feels."

"Can Brett fuck you like this, Trudy."

"No, Brick. No one has ever fucked me like you. Fuck, I'm cumming again."

"Do I own this pussy now, Trudy. Can I fuck this pussy any time I want."

"Yes, God, yes, You can fuck me anytime you want, Brick. You own my pussy now."

"Is this what you wanted, Brett? You want me to own her pussy? Are you giving it to me? Your wife wants to give me her pussy. Are you giving it to me?"

Brett gave a half sob. "Yes, I'm giving you her pussy."

I sped up and orgasmed, jammed deep in her cunt. As soon as my spasms eased, I pulled out. I took off my condom, shoved the open end about an inch into her pussy and squeezed my cum inside of her.

"Clean up my pussy, cuckold, then I want you to find four other men to fuck her. You'll clean her cunt each time she gets fucked. You no longer have my permission to fuck this cunt, since I own it. We'll discuss my expectations for my pussy tomorrow night at Club Sapphire. When you get home tonight, you'll shave and bathe my pussy, then I want you licking it to four orgasms. That's the last time you'll touch it until you have my permission."

"Yes, sir."

I walked away tucking my cock back into my pants and Brett started licking my cum out of Trudy's pussy.

Kimberly came up to me with her boyfriend.

"Damn, that was raw," Kimberly said. "Totally gonzo."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Darren said if I ever fucked you, he was leaving me."

"Wise man, Darren."

"You can be damn sure I ain't giving her pussy away. I never saw anything like that. Is that why those other four women are with you?" Darren asked.

"Kind of. It's complex."

While I was nailing Trudy, all of the women had finished dancing their sets. There was still lap dancing and other sex going on. Paula was mounted on Johnny, bouncing up and down half of his shaft as Quentin watched. Emma was licking Luwanda's pussy, Ariel, was sucking her husband's cock. Jeri was getting fucked by Jamaal while she licked Becca's cunt. I saw one other of the strippers, having sex with another woman. Roxanne was getting licked by Laura. I joined them.

"Chaos just follows in your wake, doesn't it?" Roxanne said.

I laughed. "Frequently."

"Are you planning on owning half the cunts in Seattle?"

"Wasn't planning on it, but the way things are going, who knows."

"Try to save a little for me."

"Do you want to give me your pussy?"

"No thanks, although I wouldn't mind you taking a piece now and then."

"You always were cautious."

"With good reason. I feel myself letting go whenever I'm around you."

I got out my checkbook and started writing checks to dancers who'd come. Since I didn't know all of their names, I left that blank, although I recognized all of them after watching for a couple days. When I gave Kimberly hers, I told her not to show it to anyone else.

"Why's that?"

"I gave you a little more than the others."

She opened the check and gasped, then showed it to Darren.

"Why?" Darren asked.

"Did she tell you I offered her ten thousand dollars if she'd fuck me?"

"No, did she?" He was holding a check for ten thousand dollars. It was a reasonable question.

I laughed. "No, she said if she was going to accept money for sex, she might as well become a whore instead of a stripper. She apparently cares a great deal for you Darren. If I were you, I wouldn't let this one slip away. She has a lot of integrity.

"I gave it to her because she was hoping to get first and last for an apartment, and she doesn't seem crazy about stripping, but thinks she needs to. I'm giving this to you in hopes that she'll go to school or find something else to do instead of taking off her clothes for money. If I see that she's doing something good with her life, there's more where this came from. I just don't want her wasting the opportunity."

"Can I kiss you, Brick?"

"Yes, you may, Kimberly."

She planted one on my lips, quick, promising nothing. I shook Darren's hand. "I don't expect to see you at Club Sapphire tomorrow. Good luck."

That was one happy couple who walked out of the studio that night. It probably didn't make up for claiming Trudy's pussy, but I didn't take it, Brett gave it away. I got Trudy's information before she left. I gave both her and Brett my doctor's info and told them to call first thing tomorrow for an appointment with my urologist to get medically cleared. If they gave the doctor my name, he would charge me and get them in as fast as possible.

"Once you've both been medically cleared, I'm going to fuck your wife bareback, cuckold, and every other medically cleared cock that fucks my pussy from now on will be bareback too. The only medically cleared cock that won't fuck my pussy bareback is yours. The only holes that you won't need a condom for is her ass and mouth."

"I've never fucked anyone in the ass before, Brick," Trudy said.

"You will. I'll be giving you a set of anal plugs to start stretching your asshole out for anal sex tomorrow night. You and your husband gave me your pussy, I'm taking the rest."

She was walking a little bowlegged when she left. Brett had gotten Johnny, Jamaal, and two of Jamaal's black friends to fuck her. They all had bigger than average cocks. Cuckold.

I collected the paperwork for applications at the club that people had filled out. Two of the six other strippers who'd arrived tonight applied, and it included one boyfriend and one wife. Interesting. It included all of Jamaal's friends, Johnny and Jade, Charmaine and Barry from Tacoma, but none of the other Tacoma residents. It didn't include Roxanne, Laura or Phillip, but if Roxanne wouldn't go, I knew she was unlikely to let her slaves.

I'd missed out seeing a lot of the sex my four girls had while I was busy with Trudy and her Cuck husband. Tom had come straight from work. I told Jeri to ride back to the house with him and blow him in the car then I wanted to fuck her when I got home. I told Quentin to take Paula home and I would see him at the club.

On our way back, I asked my other two if they had a good time.

"Too much oral sex, Master. No fucking. I need a good fucking," Emma said.

"Ariel can use the glass dildo on you when you get home."

"What are you going to do, Master?" Ariel asked.

"Make Jeri my bitch."

"I thought she was already your bitch, sir," Emma said.

"I'm going to do it in front of Tom."

As soon as Jeri walked through the door, I had her strip and bent her over the couch in the living room. I told Tom he could have Ariel if he left the room now. Instead, Tom watched as I slammed my cock into Jeri's pussy, making her cum without permission. I fucked her hard and fast, orgasming over and over on my thick prick, most of them without my permission, barely finished with one before the next one flowered.

"Who owns your pussy, Trollop?"

"You do, Master," Jeri moaned.

I watched Tom as he watched me take his girlfriend. His cock was hard as I nailed her, making her bend to my will, succumb to my masterful fucking. I fucked her for close to an hour, pile driving her pussy, I let myself go, feeling the sap rising, plunging deep and unleashing a flood of cum into her cunt. When I pulled out, she hung limp over the sofa, legs spread, pussy looking raw and gaping, cum running down her legs.