All Comments on 'How I Became a Cum Slut Pt. 02'

by ohioviper69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 1 year ago

There is an old tradition in England called 'gander month'. For the first month after birth it was considered permissible for the father to stray, because of his wife recovering from the delivery. Because of it the girl's mother would take care of her s-I-law's needs to stop him straying. Just mentioning this.

Enjoying the story, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems as this was written using speech to text and never edited. Quite distracting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who's Brandon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who the heck is Brandon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who the hell is Brandon?

.

Were you really that indifferent about your own story you couldn't keep the names straight?

.

Also, ",,,my brother collapses on top of my." On top of her ... what? Was that supposed to be "...my brother collapses on top of me" or "...my brother collapses on top of my back"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These grammar police amaze me. If they want perfect grammar and punctuation, they should go to a library, not literotica. Loved the story and look forward to 3rd chapter with the pregnant daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of an Elaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" If they want perfect grammar and punctuation,..."

.

I don't expect perfect grammar, but I DO expect some evidence the writer passed grade school English.

.

Just because you're a masochist who likes people (metaphorically) shitting on you doesn't mean we all have to sink to your level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

animal99animal99over 1 year ago

I liked this story but the GRAMMAR POLICE are not wrong. EVERY mistake breaks the fantasy like having COLD Water splashed on your face JUST As rhe reader is getting really into the fantasy! Please, at least proofread before publishing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whose brain operates when aroused? Many of you have to resort to the website because you are bad at sex. You pay more attention to the grammar being spoken while having sex than the actual act.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous