All Comments on 'How I Became A Gay Cock Slut'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait to read the next in the series and hear about how the guys wife is taken :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oustanding!

I really enjoy reading your stories. You are the master of reluctant first timers submitting to a much more dominant partner. Hope you continue this story as well. I would love to read the sequel!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

I have been reading stories here for quite sometime and have never been compelled to leave a comment. Even though I am a heterosexual woman I found your story Extremely hot and would very much appreciate it if you continued it as a series. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Me, too.

Like the others, I love this story, too! I would love to find my own "Steve."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please post the next instalment soon

I can't wait to see how this story develops

VagabondxVagabondxover 13 years ago
Part II???

I certainly hope there is a sequel in the works... that would certainly be hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Submissive Male

Great story, please write more. I wish i could find a man that would take me and my wife like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
USE ME

Being called a COCKSUCKER is music to my ears. Im totaly shaved, wear panties,stocking, garter belts, and bras. I do everything, suck cock, lick assholes mmmmmm....... fuck my ass, Ill fuck yours and eat your creampie. Im a cum swallowing slut, love the feel and taste of CUM in my mouth..................

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

I'd love to have someone turn me into a cock boy.

robert11566robert11566over 13 years ago
wishing that was me

you don't know how much i wish that i would also find some man to make me his pussy boi and also take my wife. i have been jerking off several times a day rereading this story over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Waiting of sequel

Your story was hot and got me really hard. It's exactly like my fantasy - to be a cock-sucking bitch for a hot man with a big cock. It would also be great if my wife joined us for some hot mmf 3-way sex. I really thought it was excellent that you included kissing in your story because as someone who sucks a lot of cock I also enjoy french-kissing with men. I find that giving myself completely to a man means that he treats me like his woman and that includes making out with him.

Please tell us the sequel to this story. Can't wait !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome story!

This is the HOTTEST story that I have ever read anywhere! I just wish that I could have the experiences that that this "boy" had.

I am bisexual and long to be with such a man. THANKS!

VagabondxVagabondxabout 13 years ago
OH MAN!

I sure wish there was a part II to this one ... this story is so damn HOT!

jw_1970jw_1970almost 13 years ago
Great story

Hot and nasty the way sex should be....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

This was so freakin' hot, I too have read it four times. You absolutely have to continue it and get Laurie together with Steve and turn Mike into a cockold. Great story telling here please don't let it end just yet.

Trexxx

stevolutionstevolutionalmost 13 years ago
a year too long

The public has spoken! you really need to make a long, hot sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story made my dick hard...

There is a lot to be said about sucking a big cock and that doesn't make you gay. It just means you wanted to suck that cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
horny

Anyone wants to fuck ? 213 640 1616 txt me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

This story got me so hard - it really hit home with me because I'm married but I truly enjoy sucking cock & getting fucked more than the sex I have with my wife (which isn't too often anymore). My dream & fantasy is to be exactly like you - a cocksucking bitch who is going to watch his wife get fucked by my male lover and also have my wife watch me get fucked by him. It's great that your story has the dominant man who kisses and also sucks cock because too often the stories I read have an abusive jerk being the dominant one. He is dominant and I'm submissive, but I really appreciate that he kisses me and sucks my cock too. Can't wait to read chapter 2 and then more chapters after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WISH IT WERE ME!

I loved the story. My cock got so hard. I'd love to be a gay cock slut and have my male lover fuck my wife in front of me. Then I'd suck his cum out of her cunt and lick her juices off his cock.I'll suck his cock in front of my wife so she can see how much I love to suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I have always been gay

I would like to see stories in which the narrator forgets about "girlfriends", about "I´m really not gay, you know". I´ve been happily gay since I was eleven. Johnny was thirteen, a peach fuzz beauty of some 5"X3", stiff as a nail and oh so hot. He showed it to me and asked me to service him..., you know, he wanted my lips around his blooming man meat. I didn´t hesitate! I went for it and that`s how Johhny gave me that first minute and a quarter to lust in salty hot, creamy, thick, sticky man juice when I was eleven. Loved it and still do!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 12 years ago
Lovely story

How I wish I was the one being asked if I wanted to suck his cock, heck yes I would I would suck everyone in the hotel if I only could. Darn I don't live close to where they do but I have email maybe someone can visit me sometime. da.cd@frontier.com

NormCastleNormCastleabout 12 years ago
NOW thats the way it's done.

lifelong cocksucker, I told my future wife of my likes and if she couldn't handle my being with a man occasionally, we would not get married...she said she could...only trade off was, if I had a boyfriend, she got to have one too...agreed...but only once did she let me eat her lover's cum from her pussy...I begged to let me watch them, she absolutely refused, said she would not be able to have sex with him, if I were there, and she had absolutely no desire to watch me with my b/f...so we had our own separate parts which where amazingly heightened with one knew the other had a load or two in their holes when we had "reclaim sex" after we had been with others...one of the benefits...that sex after either of us had been fucked was absolutely the most glorifying, fantastic fucks ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
man cock in my mouth

Wow what a story I love to be that man sucking his dick with him pulling on my nipples I Love to be fucked in the ASS my dick is so hard after reading of two men sucking and fucking each other

slomo2slomo2almost 12 years ago
What a turn on

In my limited experience with men, I was always the top. You have convinced me that I would be happier as a cock slut, willing to satisfy my master any time, any place. I loved your story. I think I'm ready to have this deeper, more intimate, more meaningful connection with strong gay men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Just loved the descriptions and the humiliating submission. Especially liked the feelings he gets when his nipples get teased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really great, !

Cann't wait to suck my first cock and feel it fuck my ass!

Really great story making me stroke my cock and cum all over my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very interesting

just the thought of a man taking me sounds so hot / after reading this i wouldnt mind being a bitch for a week end

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very much a turn on. I wish I could find my Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Taking it in the ass

I'd love to have a big one.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Good until

he involved the guy's wife. Just be happy to have such a slut boy.

atlanta1864atlanta1864over 11 years ago
damn what a sexy story...can't wait for part 4

damn that is a hot story...I must have read this story 4 times so far...please hurry and write part 4....I'm so horny to know what happens to his wife...hurry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he fucks the whole family

good writing and waiting for more of the same. As a married cocksucker which my wife didn't know I began trying to get her to fuck other guys while I watched. What she didn't know is that I only found those guys that I had already sucked off and been ass fucked by. once she took the first few she began to love it. I would suck the cum out of her pussy after she took it in her cunt. I also began sucking the cum from the cock when it pulled out of her. at first I thing she was shocked but eventually adjusted to me sucking cocks. It didn't take much longer to the point where we were doing more than one guy at a time. It became a time where we both were sucking and getting fucked. still are, and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ohh yess i love cocksucking and drinking babrbatter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING

This makes me so horny thinking about Steve taking both him and his wife. Can't wait to read what's next! Fucking both of them and having the husband, now such a pussy, craving a cock up his ass and in his mouth wanting to suck the cum from his wife's pussy and ass after Steve fucks her and that he wants to give his wife totally to Steve so he can be Steve's Fuck Boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awsome

Charlotte area married bi cocksucker here would love to introduce Steve to My wife... But he has to take me first.:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this story

i'd love to be Steve's bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
turned me on so much

I too am a married man who has submitted to a big cock daddy who feeds me his juicy cock and fucks me whenever he wants. Right now I don't care if my wife finds out because I only want to be his faggot cocksucking slut who gives my man-pussy to him to fuck. I'm gay and proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn!

That was fucking hot. Pretty basic stuff in there but you have done so well to make me feel the thrill. Well done.

Curiouspeter88Curiouspeter88about 11 years ago
Amazing

I dream of being treated like that!!! Please find me a man like that! Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretty good

Maybe one of the best written stories I've seen. It was incredibly realistic and really got into the mindset of a straight guy exhilarated by his first encounter of homosex.

I think it went a bit far at the end. I'm all for the slutiness, but it sort of lost the believability. I don't think this Steve character would be so hung up on him that he would demand him come down to Charlotte every weekend. He's a casual sex master and probably does this to many straight guys, and I think it would be more convincing if the main guy slutted around on his own instead of taking his wife down to fuck his lover. It was a little too extreme of a jump.

Otherwise, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Approval and concurrance

I have had gay experiences and almost all as good as this one. I am bi although currently with a husband that fucks me every night. And I love it. We have been together for a year now and I have not have a woman since I committed myself to my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy

Thats was nice, the first time i was with a guy i was 18 and he was 40's at an adult bookstore, he was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Married Closet Sissy Fag

I'm a married straight gay but all I do now is masturbate to gay porn and gay fantasies so this story was amazing for me. I think about hard cock all the time and whenever my wife is not home I watch gay and forced bi porn while fucking myself with a dildo and a vibrator. I first put the smaller penis-like dildo in and after a while I take it out and suck it while I put a larger vibrator in my sissy hole. This way I can taste a man's asshole (even it it's only my own) while I come. All the while I think about being a homo in front of my wife because I need her to know what a sissy faggot I've become. I want to get on my hands and knees while a man sticks his hard cock into my hole and I'll jerk off and come this way while looking into my wife's eyes--she'll never think of me as a man again once she's seen a cock inside me. Then she'll get on top of the cock in a reverse cowgirl position while the man has his ass hanging over the edge of the bed and I'll get under them and french kiss his asshole while he fucks my wife. This is the lowest thing a man can do--lick another man's asshole while that man has his cock in his own wife. My wife will watch me and look in my eyes when my tongue is in her fucker's asshole and she'll know that I'd rather french kiss a man's ass then kiss her in the mouth. She'll tell me what a dirty faggot ass I've become and she''ll be right. I'll come with my tongue in a man's' asshole while my wife calls me a dirty faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hot story, I really enjoyed it but continue, tell us about Laurie and how Steve got her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

can i be his slut too is suck him all day ill be his bitch my pussy ass and mouth are his

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why'd you turn Steve?

He was a good guy, until the end. :-(

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 10 years ago
Married cock sucker

I too dream of my wife watching me suck guys. I am in the closet but so addicted to sucking cock. It would be a dream if she knew and liked ,then joined me. I have asked her many times to do a 3some so that while everything is happening I could just start sucking him in front of her. The thought of some guy with a big cock joining us in bed would be a dream. I would be such a slut for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thought it was great...until the end

Steve became such an asshole in the end, and then he goes and fucks Bob's wife. I wish it had ended after they fucked the first time.

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

steve is just the dom that he is. Bobby found that he loves cock and getting fucked and will do about anything Steve wants him to do as long as he can suck Steve's cock. I was turned into a cock loving slut as fast as Bob.by was in. this story Once I sucked my first cock, I was hooked and still am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
horny gay cock slut

Im the same way only my girlfriend eventually caught me fucking myself with a huge cucumber and broke up with me. She told all her friends that im gay and now alot of ppl know. I dont have many friends anymore because of it but I dont care. Im a dirty gay cock slut now and sex for me means sucking some random guys dick in his car or getting fucked up my ass in a bathroom stall by a old black guy. Im so addicted to big fucking cocks now its all I thik about. I swallow cum, lick his balls lick his ass let him fuck me raw anything he wants because Im a dirty cock slut. Ive been fucked by a bunch of different black guys with massive cocks so my gay pussy is all beat up now but its still tight. I love being a little faggot and I know my purpose in life now is to service men and then go home and jerk off like a little bitch.

gustavcagustavcaover 10 years ago
Good story but...

Unfortunately the ending with Steve becoming a bastard ruined it for me.

You are a good writer though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved

Loved loved loved and would LOVE Steve to take me and make me his sissy bitch and then turn around and expose my sissy side to my wife!

Good stuff

Marti

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Dom bi top stud

The dom bi top has the sissy husband hooked on his thick man meat. Sucking and swallowing his sperm. Stretching and breeding his pussy like a girl. Steve has it right, this boy is his bottom bitch. Owned and soon he will have wife too. Making his boy bitch a cuckold. But once he gets the sexy wife to be his slut, he may invite a couple of other bi stud tops over that he knows. To party with his bitch husband and the slut wife. But the boy and his wife will willingly participate. They will be addicted to Steve and his man meat. Not long now and cuckold will be in chastity and panties 24/7.

msbishop702msbishop702almost 10 years ago
wow to be taken a then to give my wife up damn

Ah I can say is oh god please

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8almost 10 years ago
Great!!!

I loved this story and how well it was written. If, I wasn't such a "chicken" and in the closet gay, I would love to have my wife watch as I sucked off huge cocks and let them fuck me AND HER!!!! I tried once to get her to let me bring home some guys to fuck her while I watched but she would not do it. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Want it

I would love to have a man with a beautiful body and a nice big cock take me under his control. I would love to have my wife watch me suck him off and get fucked, with cum running out of my ass. Have him also make my wife a slut and bring his friends over to show how much he controls us. I would love to watch a number of guys get a blow job and then fuck my wife. I think she would like it too, when she got used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i am totally a faggot

I became a gay slut when I was very young my brother and cousin would fuck me when ever they wanted I grew to love having a cock in my ass. Then a older man taught me how to suck cock and I loved it as much as being fucked. I discovered glory holes and I could suck all the cock I wanted. I showed my wife pictures of me sucking a cock and one of me getting fucked. she was ok with it. this went on for several years. she then got a divorce and i was free to suck cocks when ever I wanted. I still do I love cocks and I love to swallow a nice load of hot marvelous cum.as I say I am a total cocksucker and I LOVE BEING A COCKSUCKER

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All your Steve

My sales manager corrupted me in much the same way, he takes me to all his meetings to use me at the end of the day. I just can't break his hold I'm a complete slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Ohh, to be this character and get dominated by this alpha stud and get mounted and have my tits sucked on while he rails me and fills me with his hot seed. All the while knowing I would soon be witnessing him taking my manhood by fucking my wife six ways to Sunday. I would only hope he would give me the gift of letting me clean out her well-fucked pussy

Yum! I'm tingly all over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FABULOUS,,,til page 3

Even the title turned me on...I LOVE IT...and by the time the action started my cock was throbbing and found myself with my shorts slightly down and me tugging my horny cock and wanting to cum...wanting to be that bitch and have his beautiful big cock in my mouth and ass...begging him to fuck me...

Then page 3 spoilt it for me.It went from the sexiest,hottest cock-loving slut fun to a fucked up life.He wouldn't want that and nor would she - not with her husband anyway! I wanted him gangbanged and shared around with other horny hung gay studs,not having his life screwed up[....won't be bothering with part 2

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago
BBC

BBC is what I need most damn that is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bitch

Damn that was so hot, I would love to be put in that position, sucking that big cock and becoming his little bitch, what a dream come true that would be, bring it on!

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyabout 9 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

I just LOVED this great story! Sweet Bobby is soooo much like me...I just LOVE being married to a pretty lady...all the while being a horny, older stud's boi-bitch! My wife knows about my love of men and my many sex-capades with them, but she just can't seem to want to be involved. Too bad...I think she'd learn to love it. Thanks for this fuckin' hot story! Hope there's a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing story

Amazing story, very well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story and so realalistic

Been way to long since another man has used me for his pleasure. I love sex with women but also have had much pleasure when submitting to a man. Had one man that had a five inch cock. I liked it when he lay on my face and fucked my mouth like it was a cunt. One time when he finished he led me to his other bedroom where his friend was waiting and had me service him also.

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldabout 9 years ago

Hot Story, keep it going. Some how Steve should blackmail Bobby and then set it up so Bobby's wife Laurie catches her husband being a cum slut to Steve, in fact Bobby is to well trained that even with his wife seeing this he stops for a second then resumes to sucking Steve's cock.

When Laurie see's how much her weak pathetic husband has sunk that she in turns becomes attracted to Steve then Laurie and Steve become lovers and Bobby is just left as a pathetic Gay Cock Slut Cuckold that both his wife and Steve step all over.

Hell, Laurie can even become pregnant with Steve's baby.

Its a very hot story that can go many hot, kinky ways....Have Fun,Im waiting to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Waiting for Part II

Almost came in my pants. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story was really hot - and realistic - until the end: why would Steve want to involve Bobby's wife Laurie? In Bobby Steve has everything he needs. In reality Bobby will go home and have sex with his wife... but it just won't be as hot now that he's experienced "real" (i.e. man-to-man) sex. He will secretly crave cock, he might catch up with Steve again and/or he might just look around for a guy (or guys?) closer to home. Either way if he can find a guy or guys for regular sex he'll be happy and, as long as he doesn't catch a bug and his wife never finds out, what's the problem? (Okay, he'll probably have increasingly less sex with his wife but hey, that'll be her problem not his!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Good story, I regret turning down my first chance to suck a cock as a teenager. I'm making up for it now.

Ric Carter

Somers, Montana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

It has been way too many years since I have had a smooth, hot shaft of flesh in my mouth; but still remember how good it felt to be submissive; to be used; to see the look of distain on a man's face as I was directed to lick and suck him to orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My dream fantisy!!

I would love to be Bobby. To be Steve's toy and cum to his beckoning and desires! Where is this type of man found? Now I can only dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Iwant to be Steve bitch

how I wish something like this could happen to me. I think I would be a good cock suckers and ass slut

pus2bpus2bover 8 years ago
A dream came true!!!

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A wimps Dream

Seems there is no shortage of wimps like me who would love

to assume their true role as a cocksucking, cumeating slut.

The place we love most being on our knees with a feeders hardon

spurting cum into our waiting mouth. We can't help playing with

ourselves thinking about it. We love the idea of our wives jerking guys

off into our mouths. Let's trade ideas: wanker4u69@yahoo.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My Hot Little Boy Pussy

It is so difficult to describe how my asshole turned into a boy pussy. I guess my transformation took place when I happened to stroll into the darker streets of Denver. I really hadnt thought about where I was because my girlfriend and I had just broken up and I decided to park my car and walk it off. As I passed by one of the bars a group of men stepped from out to get a breath of fresh air, at least that's what they told me later. As I kept on walking I noticed all five of them started following close behind. When I had reached an alley I detected their language had become quite abusive. At that moment three of them grabbed me by my arms and neck while the other two lifted me with my legs in the air. They hauled me a short distance down the alley to where there was no light from the dimly lited street. That was where they took my clothes off and started to giggle and point to my scrawny little cock. While they held me in a compromising position, that is, with me being bent over while fondlng themselves, it was then that I got a good look at what they were fondling. Holy Fuck! Three of their cocks were much larger than I ever thought could be on a human. I swear they must have been close cousins to a stud horse. They were at least fifteen inches long and as big around as my arm just below my elbow. The head of their cocks were bigger than my fist. I didn't even get a look at the other two as they had not relieved themselves from their pants as of yet. I had to assume they were equaly assuaged due to the fullness of the legs of their pant legs. Obviously my eyes couldn't be pulled from gawking at those monster sex tools and I was surely aroused because they started wanking my little dick and making snide remarks about how they were going to turn me into their own cum bucket. I could not believe that they were going to attempt to insert those cocks into my ass but one of them at last came up with a bottle of something very slick to lube my ass and their cocks. It also had something that caused my asshole to feel numb after rubbing me and pushing their fingers up into me. One of them got in front of me and another took up his position at my behind while the others steadied me between them. The one in front had one hard time trying to get the head of his big cock started in my mouth and at the same time the one trying to push his tool in my anus. They just wouldn't fit in so the one at my rear put three fingers from each hand in my ass and pulled them apart. He suddenly got the bright idea to have two of the guys hold my ass apart like that with their fingers. I tried to tell them they were wrecking my ass but they weren't in the listening mood. They held me open like that for two or three minutes and told me that's how they had broken in their last fucksack. I felt as though I had invited my assshole to the world then. When they let me go I heard a sloppy flop as my lips came back together. That monster black cock that was poised at my rear dove into me before I had time to close up again. I must have screamed loudly because someone stuck their head out of an alley way door and asked them if they would keep me quite due to their having another party inside. I could only imagine what kind of party that was. While the huge cock was ramming in and out, in and out of me my mouth kept getting stretched until he was able to get the most of the head in my mouth. My jaws were aching from all the stretching. I thought they were going to break my jaws but I'm sure they dislocated my bottom jaw from my top because I couldn't close my mouth for hours after they were through gangbanging me the rest of that night and most of the next day. Since that time I've not been satisfied with anything less than a foot long and wide as three inches across. I now wish for some huge black cock to cum in my ass long enough to actually breed me and make me feel pregnant with his or their big cocked babies. Man that would open me up big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a horny cock hardening story

I so want to have a similar scenario happen.

Would love to suck my first cock.I really believe I am ready to take that step now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
See

See there isn't any thing wrong with having sex with other men.what's the difference if a woman sucking cock.Or a man suck cock.if you love it then do it.That's what I did.And I love it.If someone don't like it .tell them to fuck off.They're just jealous that they can't do it because there scared.Having sex with other men is beautiful and I am so fuckin glad happy that I do it.Shit I'm a ex marine .but I love being with men having sex.Shit I had the most sex in the marines.I could suck black and white men any time I love to.I started sucking white men first.Then I started sucking black men and I love it alot more.I love having that black cock going in my mouth and ass. From a faggot marine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So many cumshots while reading this.

I have never cum so many times while reading a gay sex story like this. I short my first load when he shot his first load. But mine went all over the screen and keyboard. I stayed strong as I continued to read, and my second cumshot was when the other guy came out of the shower and made the guy wank himself before going to work.

I was not so strong after this but then, when the other guy came back and started kissing and licking his ass, then I became strong and shot a third load, very small this time, just onto my knees. Finally their last session together made me want more sex, so with the help of some oil, I wanked myself for the fourth time, and a dribble came out and my big balls were finally drained. I was so sensitive and had no power, but what a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck

This was so hot... Fuck, this reminds me of when I had this happen to me. The man tied me up to the bed and fucked me hard. He cummed in me about 5 or 6 times before I couldn't feel my legs. Even then he still fucked me and came in me maybe 6 times again. As you could tell I was pretty drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Oh my god. I have never been so turned on before... Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

How I wish I could experience that. I would love to be forced to suck and give my virgin ass to someone. Hell, I wouldn't have to be forced. I just want it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!

I wish I were Bobby. I would love to be the sex slave of a hot mysterious stranger and to have a hunk in my room to hold me and fuck me whenever we wanted.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
Yes!

Whoever wrote this totally seduced me. I went from checking out his cock to wanting it, then sucking it, then being fucked, legs up, to us kissing deep, trading cum..... By the time he was demanding I do what he wanted, I was willing.Even when he said he was going to fuck my wife, I was so horny I got totally into it, wanted her to see me sucking cock and then watching him take her wide open, wet and hairy pussy -- I was greedy for all of it. It was such a seduction -- I can't imagine anyone not wanting it all, stage by stage. MNy cock is rigid, I'm playing with it in my panties for him, I want to see him fuck her repeatedly, let me suck his cock as it slides in and out her... Lovely story!

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 8 years ago
Dream

Hot story. I wish a guy had done that to me when I was young and first married. Some older man with a big cock at a conference. Seduce me ,use me for his pleasure. I've had many fantasies of a guy doing that to me and then he seduces my wife . Has me suck him in front of her and then even makes me wear her things while he uses her. Love to chat at kerry8866@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot

nothing like when that cock enters you and you know that your a faggot slut who craves to be used and fucked. Am a black faggot slut who loves to be used by white cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
for some of us

this story is just right. It gets the feelings and desires that we have when we meet real men. Love it. and yes I wish I were Bobby

4yourpleasureiam

cummmthirstycummmthirstyabout 8 years ago
Awesome Extremely Hottttt Story !!!!

Wow , talk about getting to Every sense... I Luv Luv a Dom Hung Man ... Ohhh How Id Kuv bein His Cock-Hungry cummmthirsty lil bitch boi faggot ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story so hot

I'm a bi-sex guy and your story let me remember the first time I suck a dick, recibe a cumshot in my face and take it in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow, I'd love to have a guy do that to me & my wife

I wish I could get my wife to have a threesome with another guy, I'd love to share a cock with her and watch her get it from another guy and have me suck his load out of her

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
Like him

I like how he is cock hungry, I am too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cum Slut

I'm not gay but I am another mans cum slut. I don't fancy guys but I do like to be used and abused. I meet him in the disabled toilet in the store and I get on my knees and he fucks my face. Sometimes he tells me to wear my wifes stockings and lube my ass up so he can bend me over the sink and fuck me. I don't know why I like being his cum slut, I just do. My wife has even watched me sucking cock and she also let me watch her suck off another guy a couple of times. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Make me one...

I'm a married "straight" guy who CANNOT get enough of these straight-to-gay turnout stories. I masturbate to them constantly, shooting my loads in the most intense orgasms ever while fantasizing that I'm the lucky one who gets seduced into the gay lifestyle. I've never made love to another man, but I will one day soon. And I know after my first gay hookup, I'll instantly be a blissful, cocksucking bottom who does anything & everything for my man. I know I'll never truly be happy until I go to bed with my husband's (or lover's) semen in my belly & ass every single night. I want to come out of the closet so badly, and I thank Literotica Gay Male stories for pushing me to the point of taking action to make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

at the wishes of my boy friend I told my wife about us now I am divorced all my friends left with her but I still have my boyfriends cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cock is great when you get it from a stud

I found cock when showering with a guy at the gym, years later I am living as a true whore never refusing cock and a nice cum load, the guy in the shower showed me I am really a homo and I love being a mans bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Alpha cock power

I became a gay cock slut at a business conference only the bartender turned me into his cockslave. After having some drinks my first day of a 7 day conference I asked him what he did for fun around there. He told me of a few things like golf and fishing and even mentioned that he could set me up with some women but he said what he liked to do more than anything was turn straigh guys into cocksuckers and then fuck their virgin asses and without thinking I replied that sounded fun. That night he was in my room with my lips wrapped around his big black cock balls deep pumping his intoxicatingly seed down my throat. Needless to say he fucked me and fucked and fucked me some more and I could not get enough of his big black cock. It's amazing what power an alpha cock especially a BBC has on white boys

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961about 7 years ago

Amazing. That is what it was. I really enjoyed your story. If you don't believe me just look at my leaking cock. mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
years ago

In the service in Germany and living in the BOQ. In the same floor lived a male nurse lieutenant. Once in my place he came on to me. Offering me his company, cooking for me etc. I had a girlfriend who often stayed with me and felt I was 100% straight, however sitting on my couch somehow he was sitting on my lap. I refused any further action and he left but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Eventually I knocked on his door, a couple of months later. After some talk I was laying with him naked, mounting my dick, facing me. I was as turned on as I'd ever been. My first man's ass! His stiff cock was facing me bouncing as he did on my dick. It was fascinating. 😂Suddenly I raised myself on my elbows, bent towards it and took it in my mouth. I came in his ass, he came in my mouth and it was great 😊. First gay action, ass fuck and blow job all at once. It took some more years to get my ass fucked. Sex is great as long as it's with consenting adults. It doesn't matter the gender.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous