All Comments on 'How I Became An Older Woman's Slave'

by EllaFord

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
vietnamvetvietnamvetalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful!

I love reading about and older woman who enslaves anyone, but her to do it to a younger girl is tremendous. The only think missing is pictures and/or drawings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved the slow buildup of the story. The slow seduction of the younger girl by the older woman was marvelous. I agree that you should have pictures to illustrate the initiation of a slave. What great chapters could be explored for us to enjoy. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved the Story

I loved the story and the slow build up, with so many hints as to what could happen between them. I would love it if you could find away to add another chapter or two to show how it actually develops and what they get up too. How does the older woman keep the younger one in order? is the slave kept naked at home or in certain clothing ie heels, stockings ect.

As for the pictures I personally feel that it is best left to the imagination, as each persons fantasy is different from the next, and therefore the images of the characters will differ, and you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Rgds Al

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
short

usually I'm not as big a fan of shorter(1page) stories, but this was as well written as I've come across. ;0) I felt like I was there the moment she slid that stiletto off and could breathe that scent of "exquisite aroma of perfume, sweat and shoe leather" with her as was hook along side of her. ;0) very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Writer Here

You are some good writer. I could see it happening to the young girl. I believe I just witnessed the whole seduction. Continue writing this story just a little further.i look forward to reading it.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 5 years ago
Very Sultry

The descriptions of the young woman's first sexual submission to Ms. Sharp were wonderfully erotic and steamy, making me feel as though I wasn't only watching it - but experiencing everything. This is truly a magnificent piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anticipation

I love it

Very sexy and explosive in many ways

These two need many more chapters

Please indulge us

Thank You for a great story

It’d be a great shame to end it here

Cxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!!!

Fabulous tale of an exciting lesbian relationship! Concur with the need for more chapters now that the door has been opened. Great writing effort - my compliments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad but......

A good story turned average.

An older lady who is a writer would never use clichès like 'naked as the day you were born.'

She would also call her by different names rather than 'honey' possibly baby or slut or even her name. Try to change things up.

The girl needed to be spanked and forced not coerced into a lesbian relationship. She desired to be forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Lord!

This is one of the best stories on this site. Please write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Don’t think you know what a lesbian slave is ur storie is okay but needs work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllaFord@EllaFord
Ella Ford is a thirty-something author with a filthy mind. She writes mostly lesbian erotica with a dark twist, and has a thing for pretty feet and submissive maids! When she's not writing sizzling hot porn, she lives in a cabin in Oregon with her three dogs. Find her many bo...