All Comments on 'How I Became Bisexual'

by eagerbttm80

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Sexy, and So Real

What a wonderful story! You capture the fear, the doubt, and the anxiety that comes when one goes gay for the first time perfectly. I loved the way you described doing it the first time in the missionary position (which has always been my favorite!), looking into each other’s eyes, and the emotional connection it gave you and your lover. And the release, ending up all covered in cum and lapping it up, was great. I came buckets myself after reading your story, and ate it all up in honor of you. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Me, too!

There are so may parts of this story that explain my feelings...and actions, too! The interest, the toys, (so many toys!), the letting someone else take control of my body and my ass! I finally acted out my fantasies by meeting massage men online and setting appointments for massages! What great experiences!! Now, I've had sex with more men than women in my life! I'm 63 and married 41 yrs. I am a total bottom and love it! Thanks for your story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!!!!

This is a hot story that captures the emotions of what many curious folks feel..... dare I? should I? can I? and the contrast between the excitement and fear. Thanks so much for sharing it!!!! Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Would love to do this . My favorite toy is a 10 inch silicone dildo . That i love to suck and try to deep throat . Then i start slow and build up speed as i pound my ass as hard as i can . Its like heaven on earth . And when i cum i shoot the biggest loads of cum . All over my chest and face . Then as i come back down from my high i love to feed myself all the cum . Great ending to a jerk / fuck session !

CorjixCorjixalmost 5 years ago
Gotta Get Another One!

My first time was with a guy twelve years younger than me. After some couch warm ups, he led me into his bedroom. His clothes flew off, and his body lay there, watching me. I thought: 'this is no time to be shy'...and let my own clothes fall about my feet. I hadn't planned on anything. My goal was just to be with a man. When he asked if he could fuck me, I quickly said yes. Connection. I craved connection. The warm-ups of kissing, sucking, and fingering were nice; but having him inside of me would be the connection I craved. Every thrust was heaven. He wasn't just fucking me. We were connecting. That was my point of view (missionary) and I long to do it again! Thanks for reminding me just how sweet good sex can be.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 5 years ago
Just Love First Time Experiences

Well done, especially from the perspective of your first time. There is a lot going on in the brain for most. Loved it and looking forward to more soonest!

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00almost 5 years ago
Real

Sometimes stories that indicate their true, possibly aren't. I would be shocked if this wasn't true. Every mature virgin bottom can relate to this story. Feeling the need to be penetrated, but having all the doubts that come with it. Imaging sucking a guy and letting him make love to/with you and when inside he leans in for a kiss. Kissing is furthest from our minds until the man is inside and lowers his lips to ours. Kissing another man... so so gross....but when he is inside, it completes the circle and it would be empty without it.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Been fantasizing for years...

I let a man suck me off at a rest area about 20 years ago, but that lead was the first BJ of my life where I came and I sure came hard! I started seeking out guys to suck me off with no intention of sucking, until 1 day a guy asked if I wanted to try. Damn, that was even hotter, still no way I was even entertaining anal either way. Well sucking cock is always the bigger thrill for me to the point I prefer guys that will not reciprocate. Then I had a guy rim me, he didn't fuck me just rimmed me and I sucked him off. That has lead to fingering and some toys.

That has lead to continuous fantasies of getting fucked. I am pretty well hung 8.5 x 6. Seems most guys I find that claim to be tops only want me to fuck them. Not my thing and not my type. After years of being on the fence with this I met a really nice guy 2 days ago that I have been chatting with for some time now. We made out for a longtime before I gave him a good blow job and he stopped me before he came. Then he proceeded to get behind me missionary position and only prodded my hole while he jerked us both off and covered me with cum. I wanted him in me so bad! Good news is we really hit it off and he lives alone about 15 minutes from my house... I think I have finally found a good decent top man that is going to be fucking me good soon!

spidermonk13spidermonk13almost 5 years ago
wow this is me up to the ghosting

Just got ghosted with my first try and it is so me, attracted to the act and the cock but not really a man, wanting it so bad, trying every toy under the sun to the point where I'm actually not disgusted by it, so hot, I want to make that next step and get fucked hard. Great story!

eagerbttm80eagerbttm80almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone!

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your comments! I'm glad people enjoyed my story and it is definitely real. I knew all of these feelings probably weren't issues that are unique to me. One motivation for writing this story was to hopefully help inspire people out there who are having the same issues as I did.

All of these things can be overcome and, for better or worse, you'll be glad you overcame them. I say "better" or worse because the better would mean that new worlds of possibilities and adventures have opened up for you in your sex life. "Worse" would mean that, if you found this wasn't for you after you tried it, then at least you wouldn't spend the rest of your life wondering.

I also want to say that, now that I have enhanced my sex life in ways I could only previously dream about, I will make a point to write about it from time to time. I already have some ideas in mind, but I have to make them happen first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

I can really relate to your feelings

Simon_LamontSimon_Lamontalmost 5 years ago
Great Story!

This is a wonderful story about a man overcoming his fear. In addition to the hot sex scene depicted in the last half of the story, I love the buildup. I believe that anyone who has fantasized about or experimented with Bisex can relate. Thanks to the author for writing up his experience, the story both made me hard and makes me want to try a cock in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lucky

Bi’s are lucky guys . Way bigger field to play in .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely on target!

Every description of feelings in your story mimic what I know from experience. Although I haven't had sex with a guy in a decade now, I still crave it but won't, in respect for my wife. However, in my swinging years before she came along, wow, what a lot of fun and very hot times!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wish

Man I wish I could take that big step. I want to get my ass fucked and fuck a man ass so bad!

54btmguy54btmguyalmost 5 years ago
outstanding

I so can relate to your story/experience. I started out with sucking guys off from time to time since I was young but they were far and few between. I was in my early 30's the first time I had a guy fuck me and loved it and the fact that he was able to fuck me 3 times that first night. Since then off and on I had serious cravings to get fucked and after my break up with my last GF about 13yrs ago I have lost interest in women and became a total bottom and haven't had one regret.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
I loved it

Great story, I have experienced a lot of those feelings myself. I have sucked several cocks, but never really wanted to let another man fuck my ass. I have never considered myself gay, just I guy that sucked another guys cock occasionally. I'm not attracted to men just his hard cock. I still like having sex with women, but I do enjoy sucking a hard cock until it fills my mouth with cum. I hope you write more stories about your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That was me

I went through the same feelings of shame and self hate, I understand how you felt. The world takes a dim view on bi guys, even more so for bottom guys. Jokes on them, I love to take control of sex with a woman, and equally enjoy being submissive to a man. The rest of the world will never understand the feel of a hard pounding, and how good it feels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Related to your Story!!

I loved the story…very similar to me…Very nervous about meeting other married men and would chicken out before asking to meet. I knew I wanted to be with a man at least once in my life!! I would buy my wife vibrators and when she would be out, I would grab one and insert it in me while masturbating to the vibes and gay porn…I would have the most incredible orgasms. I kept fantasizing about being in bed naked with a well-endowed, good looking fit guy…The thought of being held, kissed, stroked, and ultimately fucked would drive me wild! Like you, after I came, I would delete any gay porn and be disgusted with myself for days. But the desire always returned. I was away on a business trip to Arizona when I got online to one of the gay hook up apps and started talking to a married guy…we connected. With extreme nervousness, I took the plunge…We agreed to meet downstairs in the bar of my hotel to get to know each other first. We talked and decided to take the elevator up to my room. When we got into the room (I was a nervous wreck!!) he pulled me towards him, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me with great passion. That sealed the deal because I liked it!! We then slowly took each other’s clothes off. I was able to touch, stroke, and suck his cock which was a pretty awesome 8 incher (truly). I wanted him in me. I tried to ride him by sitting on his cock but found it difficult for him to penetrate me that way, so he turned me over, spread my legs and slowly entered me from behind. It hurt at first (thankfully I practiced with the vibrators), but then felt really good--to the point where when he thrust into me, I would back into him so that I could take his full length into me. He came finally inside me and while we held each other, I stoked myself off with a huge cum!! By that time, it didn’t take much to get off!! I would do it again with the right guy and circumstances!!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 4 years ago
Wonderful post!

Thank you for sharing your experiences of your journey. I hope that you post more. :)

69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

Great story. Brought back memories of my own path. I knew at an early age that I wanted to suck cock. It took till my mid 30s when I got the courage and went to a bathhouse in Washington, DC. It was the beginning of my life as a cocksucker. I too was curious about being fucked. That took a bit longer to have my first experience having my ass well fucked. Today I love being spit roasted, being pounded by two cocks at both ends, filling me to overflowing with lots of cum. I look forward to reading more of your writing. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous