All Comments on 'How I Became thedarkcloud'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what exactly is a "thedarkcloud" anyway??

So you went home and did what then??

If there is any truth to this you are so pathetic.

You were alone with one old fart and had his cock forced into your mouth. No matter how large somebody is, biting the head of their dick will slow them down. Grab the camera and run. Nope you didnt do that though, sucked it like the pathetic faggot you are and then went home and wrote about it.

skip5236skip5236over 15 years ago
Well done

Very good story of blackmail and humiliation. You are such a dark and prolific writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OINK!

OR, IN YOUR CASE, OINK! OINK!

iceblockiceblockover 15 years ago
Well I'm Glad

Sorry Mate, but I'm happy this happened to you. To think without this moment of horror in your life, the rest of us might be punished by you having not written these stories.

What a horrible thought for those of us who enjoy all your stuff. Almost as horrible as having some old bugger rape you in a toilet with the threat of blackmail.

And to think all the times I've spent in public loos just hoping something like this might have happened to me! Glad to say I've since moved on now, though the curiosity remains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great "Turning-Out"

I too was forced into cocksuckery in similar circumstances. The down side is that I hardly suck much cock because am turned off by "reciprocators" & only like it rough and humiliating.

LOL, but it is SOOOO GOOOD when I do meet up with the right kinda stud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmmmmm

I am female and I would love to be your birch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Trees

and I will gladly be your maple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What

Why was this old man in a cubicle randomly waiting with a camera for someone to come by?

I'm sorry if I find this story hard to believe, and I doubt you'll respond to any feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

Intense.... I hope it is real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous