All Comments on 'How I Found a Keyholder'

by 1077ad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Great story and well written. I truly enjoyed reading the story. Please continue as I'm really looking forward to the next phase of his discovery. Thanks so much gor sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A pink cage? Of all the colours available.

Man was the star of this story ever careless with a total stranger in a Gay Bar

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot story. I loved it.

I loved every bit of your story. It was very exciting an d I could easily put myself in his situation.

Omega ManOmega Manover 7 years ago

That was quite an erotic tale and an enjoyable read. Clubbing with buddies to gay bars with a pink chastity device locked on your privates. Probably not a good idea but oh well. Then getting caught with your pants down in a stall without a privacy door. Drinking a domme strangers piss was a cute addition.

Then shortly after being lured into an out of the way lavatory and ordered to strip down to give the stranger domme a blowjob and receive a nasty ass pounding. But trust was hugely compromised when the domme went just too far taking the basket of clothes with him as he exited the lavatory and dropping the basket off at table where James, Edward, and Tony were and insisting he make his way naked across the bar and get dressed in front of the trio.

As for the domme expecting to be the keyholder after that is highly doubtful. As now that James & friends know of his secret one if not all three of them I'm sure won't let the domme be the keyholder as they'll be taking turns getting pleasured by him from now on.

I can see this turn into a mini series with rotating weekend shifts of servitude to James then Edward then Tony and back to James. Or him becoming James' room mate (and possible maid) and servicing Edward and Tony when they came over to visit.

Just a couple ideas for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Would LOVE to Be either the Keyholder or the Lockee!

I could go for either role in this story. I have dreamed of being the Keyholder to such a person, but also would LOVE to have such a Keyholder.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Luv to be keyheld

and ass fucked in public places, and left outside with only chastity device after my friends leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spankingly Good!

Just discovered this great story and hope you can revisit it with a sequel some day! My cock twitches and drips uncontrollably every time "my mind tried to conceptualize the idea of walking naked through a gay bar, cock locked and backside coated in lube, to have to go and dress myself - explain myself - to my friends." So hot, so terribly submissive! Who cares if it would actually be unsafe in reality, it's a great fantasy! Being outed as a chastity slave to gay and straight friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc opens up so many wonderfully humiliating possibilities. ;-)

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 4 years ago

Oh my god, this was so good. Your italicized thoughts, the premise, the character, of course, you know it. It's fantastic! Keep writing.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

This is fantastic.

ngc1234ngc1234over 2 years ago

I just discovered this story -- very hot. I've read the whole series (up to chapter 8 at this writing). I'd love to see a short story detailing the boy's walk from the bathroom in this first chapter to his friends' table.

Reading about the hooting of the men at the bar, their ogling of the naked, caged, cum-covered boy, and the bemusement of his friends, combined with the straining of the boy's denied cock, would be delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1077ad@1077ad
I hope you enjoy my stories! Your responses are always welcome, whether as a comment or as a private message. You can also email me at ticketclick@gmail.com with constructive criticism, links or anything else. I haven't done all of the things I'm writing about here, and I am...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES