How I Fucked My Mother & My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom squealed again, her body shaking wildly. Then she also collapsed in a heap, into the bed, and my sis rose up, lay atop Mom, and they kissed, for a minute or two, and the two of them lay back into the bed, in each other's arms, and I joined them, lay in between them, and they both lay their pretty heads on my chest.

We lay like that, for an indeterminate spell of time. Time seemed fractured, in pieces, meaningless, as we lay, us three all amazed, speechless, exasperated after having our first threesome.

The silence was suddenly interrupted, though, when Kelly's phone buzzed.

Kelly lifted up, my spaff still matted on her back. Shit, I need to wash these sheets, I thought. In fact, the whole room smelled of sex and sweat.

Kelly scooped up her phone, which she'd left on the nightstand next to my bed. Once she flicked the phone on, her eyes bulged, and she said in a panicked voice, "Shit! Dad's home!"

We three, in a mad rush, sprung up off the bed, dressed as quickly as possible. I'd put my shirt on backwards, but fortunately noticed, flung it off, and screwed it back on.

My sister dashed out first, and I could hear my dad's voice, down the hallway. Kelly met him, and I could hear her say something about how she had to show him a casefile in the library. Then their voices trailed off.

"What is he doing home?" Mom seethed.

"I don't know, Mom... Wait here for a minute, then make a run for it, go back to your room."

Mom did as I said, and we waited anxiously for a couple minutes, to ensure the coast was clear. Mom then poked her head out the doorway, glanced around, looked back at me, and walked off briskly.

Later at dinner, Dad said a trial had been delayed, which was why he'd returned early. Mom, my sister, and I exchanged a lot of goofy grins that evening, during dinner, and I was saddened, knowing that my sister would again be occupied with our dad.

However, I was sure I'd be able to find some more time to play with Mom again. Maybe Shelly could join us too. Maybe we could even get my sister to join us again for some more fun.

Beyond all doubts, it was shaping up to be a hot, hot summer!