How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
We get an unexpected house guest after a winter storm hits.
7.3k words
4.6
12.2k
5
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I would like to thank mantoy999 for editing and suggesting content for this story. Also, I'd like to thank the readers who have reached out through Email or comments letting me know their thoughts. I love hearing from you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say I was shocked when Ms. Deb stopped into my U-shaped cubicle would be an understatement. While she had been involved in a lot of play with the Goddesses it never bled over into work. She would occasionally wink at me or give me a cordial "Hello" as we passed each other but there was never any direct interaction at work.

"Hello dear," she said as she took a seat in the other chair in my cubicle, "I understand you have an accessory with a controller." She held out her hand and with a wink said, "Hand it to me please, I need you in the right frame of mind for this conversation."

It took a minute for the shock to wear off but when it did I reached over my keyboard for the inconspicuous looking wireless controller with a single slide on one side. That morning as we were getting dressed Goddess Julia called and informed us that we were to have our wireless butt plugs in place during the day and turn them up on high for 10 uninterrupted minutes each hour. That was a struggle in itself but now I was surrendering the controller to Ms. Deb who was actually sitting in my cubicle! Watching my face intently Ms. Deb slid the controller up to just about halfway then set it next to her on the desk.

"As you know we had a very big storm this weekend," she explained as her eyes surveyed me from head to toe, "during which a tree fell through my roof damaging my kitchen."

"Oh no," I replied with genuine concern, "that's horrible."

"My insurance company made arrangements for me to stay at a hotel," she picked up the controller again giving the slide another nudge upward increasing the vibrations deep in my body, "but then Linda mentioned you had a very nice bedroom that was not being used at your house." I didn't know how to reply or that I even should! "I'm going to run home and pack a few bags after work," she said standing up and pushing the controller slide up until it stopped, "have amber set a couple extra places for dinner."

Before I could respond Ms. Deb left without another word. I quickly leaned over and picked up the controller shutting the plug off just as my lunch friends arrived. While I wasn't 100% sure they could hear the plug buzzing I didn't want to risk it. This was always the tough part about the 10 uninterrupted minutes, twice today I'd made it to 9 minutes and had to shut the plug off only to start from scratch again. It was, just as designed, an exercise in frustration. After lunch I went for a walk outside the building for 10 minutes while the plug buzzed away. During that time I texted amber about our new housemate and dinner guests. she did not seem surprised at least by my messages.

When it came time to leave I packed up quickly and headed out with the usual herd of coworkers toward the elevators. Arriving at the bank of them I saw Ms. Deb and tried not to make eye contact, in spite of this, she saw me and made sure to make her way onto the same elevator I was on. Stepping onto the elevator I made casual conversation with a coworker and tried not to act surprised as a hand, obviously that of Ms. Deb, cupped and squeezed my ass all the way down to the garage level.

"Allie are you alright?" My coworker asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied. "Why?"

"Your face is all red like you're having a hot flash or something!" She said as we exited the elevator.

"No," I replied as I heard Ms. Deb chuckle, "I'm fine, promise."

As I got to my car I turned to see Ms. Deb drive by and give me a wave. She was obviously enjoying this and would continue to do so! I made my way home and into the front door where my new house slippers awaited. The regular clear heels had been replaced by a pair with 4" platforms as Goddess Julia wanted me to get used to wearing higher heels. With my work dress off I headed upstairs to make sure the big bedroom was ready for a long term guest. I heard amber come in shortly after me then come upstairs.

"Ohhh!" amber bleated slightly.

To be fair when she walked into the bedroom I was facing away from the bedroom door smoothing out the bed. My position gave amber a wonderful view of my legs and butt when she came in, I have to admit this may have been intentional. I looked over my shoulder to see amber adjusting the front of her tiny boycuts with her glassy eyes glued on my rear.

"Go clean the bathroom sissy." teased giving her a bit of a wiggle. "There's nothing you can do right now anyway."

"Yes Ms. Allison." Came amber's defeated reply as she walked to the bathroom.

With Ms. Deb's new quarters in order and amber cleaning her bathroom I headed downstairs to go over things. Nothing major, but just simple tidying up things, like discarding the junk mail that was on the counter and pulling the trash bag out for amber to get rid of when she came back downstairs. she was the sissy after all and these were her chores. When amber came back downstairs I handed her the half full trash bag and sent her on her way. When she returned I was comfortably relaxed on one of the stools by the breakfast bar with my legs crossed giving amber another nice view of them. she always had a thing for heels and legs which I always loved taking advantage of at every chance!

"Dinner for four as far as I know tonight muffin." I said sliding my right leg up a bit as if I were scratching my left with my foot.

"Yes Ms. Allison." amber replied with a lovely dreamy look on her face.

amber made dinner and set the table for four while I typed up a story which you will hopefully be reading soon. As we went about our night I tried to not think about what was to come for us. Having a dominant house guest would certainly change the dynamics for us at home. I doubted that tomorrow night I would be allowed to relax while amber made dinner for us. That person would also be at my place of work during the day, there would be no escaping her! Would she then also assert her dominance there as well? While I was sure my questions would be answered soon enough my mind was racing with them for now. My phone buzzing on the counter next to me shook me from my thoughts.

"Hello Goddess Linda." I said as I answered the phone.

"Why hello slut," she replied, "we will be there in 10 minutes, make sure you and sissy are outside waiting for us on the patio."

"Yes, Goddess Linda." I replied thankful that she clarified the back door.

"Have those controllers laying out on the picnic table for us." She continued.

"Yes, Goddess Linda." I said feeling my stomach flip.

"We have ten minutes amber," I said as I put the phone down, "I don't know who else is with them."

"We will find out soon enough Ms." amber replied turning the stove down to simmer.

We waited a few more minutes then headed outside. The privacy of the back yard was nice but standing outside in lingerie and heels is still scary. The boycuts I referenced earlier were tiny to say the least and sat more like a thong. The front was barely enough to contain amber's cage and tessies, it was so snug on her the waistband didn't touch her skin above her crotch. I'd have felt bad, but it was part of the reason I'd selected them this morning. Of course, at the time I didn't know we'd be standing outside holding hands in them! The bottoms came with a matching rear clasp bra that I'd paired with lace top thigh highs. amber's house slippers had only a 1/2-inch platform which put the two of us at almost the same height. It wasn't long before we heard a car pull into the driveway. I strained to hear how many doors closed but couldn't make it out, they were far enough down the driveway that we couldn't see Ms. Deb's car. I began to question if we should have stood closer to the end of the deck instead of the middle which is where we were now. They soon appeared from around the corner, whatever my thoughts and fears were most would be answered soon.

"You can monitor their morning routine if you would like," Goddess Linda said as they stepped onto the patio, "and pick out what they wear in the mornings." They pulled out chairs from the picnic table and took seats while ignoring us. "You can also reward them with orgasms or punish them as you see fit."

"Well this sounds quite delightful," Ms. Deb looked over at us finally, "mind if I give it a try now?"

"Oh, go right ahead!" Goddess Linda replied excitedly before picking up both controllers and pushing the slides up halfway.

"Slut, the trunk of my car is open, go get one bag." She ordered while looking back at Goddess. "sissy, get us some wine," she continued with a quick wave of her hand, "we had to pack ourselves and are thirsty now."

We both acknowledged her order and headed off in separate directions. It took all my effort not to turn around and see what they were up to behind me. As I turned the corner into the driveway I noticed that not only had Ms. Deb parked facing the garage but she barely pulled past the front of the house. This meant the trunk faced the road and we would be in sight of it if anyone drove past, thankfully with the speed limit they would be driving fast. In any case I made my way to the trunk.

"Holy shit!" I said looking into the trunk then quickly looking back up to make sure no one heard me.

There were 4 suitcases, two gym bags and two other totes in the trunk! Then I remembered she said to get one bag at a time. I leaned into the trunk and retrieved a gym bag hearing a car drive past the house.

"Another happy customer." I said under my breath.

As I returned to the patio amber was pouring wine for our guests. The both seemed pleased by the merlot I had on hand then sent us both to the car to get another bag each. The process was time consuming as amber and I had to make repeated trips to her car, during which the plugs were never below halfway which meant constant vibrations through our bodies. With all the bags on the patio Ms. Deb had us bring them, one at a time, into the living room. After a refill on their wine Ms. Deb went upstairs with me to take a look at her new accommodations while Goddess remained downstairs.

"So, you and amber share the small bedroom?" Ms. Deb asked as we walked past it.

"Yes Ms. Deb," I replied, "this room will be all yours."

"Well this is a nice room," she said walking into my old bedroom, "I remember being here not too long ago while someone was tied on the bed."

"Yes Ms." I replied blushing deeply about my first night sleeping in the slut position.

"Well you won't be sleeping like that while I'm here," Ms. Deb said while she gave the bathroom a quick glance, "you simply take up too much room that way." I blushed at her words, obviously her comfort was more important than my being tied with my ass in the air. "Now we have one thing to do before dinner," she said moving to the edge of the bed and hiking up her skirt, "I've been wanting to ride that tongue of yours since I sat down in your cubicle this morning." She pulled her skirt out of the way revealing that she was bare underneath. "I think this will be one of the better parts of my stay here," she said with a smirk as I positioned myself between her spread legs, "I mean you have such a talented tongue!"

While this wasn't the first time I'd been dominated in my home or my old bedroom there was something different about it. Ms. Deb's hand on the back of my head felt more powerful somehow. Her body responded even more positively to my tongue. Maybe it was the fact that I knew this would be the first of many times during her home repair process that she would be fucking my face with her pussy. I heard her breath get shorter and felt the increased pressure on my head, obviously she was excited about the prospect of controlling me as well. After all amber and I would be her personal servants for the foreseeable future.

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyy GAWWWDDD!" Ms. Deb moaned deeply as she flooded my mouth.

She released my head, falling backward onto the bed, waving my face away with one hand as she caught her breath. There was power from the bottom. Ms. Deb was in orgasmic bliss right now and I was the one who did that. Yes, she commanded me to do it but I provided her that amazing orgasm that had left her breathless and trembling. It may not be a lot of power but it was some and I had to take it where I could get it at this point.

"Okay," Ms. Deb said sitting up slightly, "I believe it's time for dinner, go get something to clean me up so I don't make a mess of my skirt."

"Yes Ms. Deb." I replied quickly getting to my feet and going to the bathroom.

As I ran a facecloth under the warm water I looked at myself in the mirror. I could have made an attempt to fix my hair which was obviously tussled from Ms. Deb's hand, but I didn't. I could have cleaned the lower half of my face to hide the wetness she'd left there, but I didn't. There was just something about looking and feeling used that was particularly intoxicating to me. When I walked back out of the bathroom Ms. Deb had removed her skirt and blouse leaving her in just a white lace bra. I approached assuming she'd removed them so I could clean her up more easily.

"I've had a change of heart," Ms. Deb said grabbing a fistful of my hair and tossing me onto the bed, "I'm ready for that wonderful tongue of yours again!"

The bed in the big bedroom was relatively tall, when I picked it out I wanted it to be oversized and look statelier. I tried to pull myself further up onto the bed, but Ms. Deb was moving quickly to join me on it. The lower half of my body was still hanging off the bed when Ms. Deb mounted my face placing her pussy over my mouth.

"Is your sissy as good as this as you are?" She hissed softly while starting to hump my face.

I could only nod yes while I pushed my tongue inside her as deep as I could. She quickly had one hand back in my hair using it and her body to pin my head to the bed. Her ravenous eyes burned into mine as she rode my face to her next orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuccckkkk!" She groaned lowly as she flooded my mouth a second time.

Ms. Deb leaned forward, placing her free hand on the bed well above my head, then lifted her body from my face so she could recover. Her left hand still held a large amount of my hair meaning I didn't dare move.

"I'm not solely into women," she panted, "but you could convince me to go that way."

"Thank you Ms." I replied sheepishly.

"Although I do plan on finding out which one of you two is better at this," Ms. Deb said finally letting go of my hair and falling onto her right side before ending up on her back, "and that may take a lot of time!" I moved slowly unsure of what to do or how to respond to an oral skill show down with amber. "Clean me up now slut," she instructed breathlessly, "it's time for dinner."

I maneuvered myself between Ms. Deb's outstretched legs so I could clean her. This had become pretty standard with the Goddesses and was a wonderful reinforcement of our position versus theirs. After wiping and drying Ms. Deb, I slipped back off the bed, put on the house slipper I'd lost when being thrown onto the bed, and put the washcloth and towel into the hamper. When I returned Ms. Deb was standing by the bed still wearing only her bra. She held up her blouse for me, signaling me to help her put it on. Not only did I put the blouse up her arms and over her shoulders, but I also buttoned it closed for her. I felt like a royal attendant you see in a movie as I held her skirt for her to step into. Ms. Deb was kind enough to adjust the skirt where she wanted it so I could zip the side.

"Let's go eat!" She said heading out of the room leaving me to play catch up.

When we got downstairs I could see amber was in a similar state as myself, her face was slightly wet still and her wig was quite a mess. Obviously, Goddess had amber worship her pussy while we were upstairs. Goddess Linda and Ms. Deb sat at the table so amber and I could bring the food over and serve them. Once they had food on their plates and refills on their wine we were allowed to sit and join them.

"The rules will be incredibly simple," Goddess Linda started, "Deb will be treated as your superior just like any other time when I or Julia are around." Taking a sip of her wine Goddess continued, "She will pick out your daily clothing from morning until bed time."

"How many outfits is that?" Ms. Deb laughed. "Or are these just scheduled wardrobe changes for dramatic effect?"

"Well tonight they will need something to sleep in," Goddess answered, "you'll have a nice selection of what I like to call whore-couture to choose from."

"Oh, I like that!" Ms. Deb laughed then gave me a wink.

"Tomorrow morning, they have a workout right slut?" She asked looking over at me.

"Yes Goddess," I replied with a bit of a gulp, "tomorrow is yoga."

"So, they will need something for that," Goddess continued, "then lingerie for the day. If you want t skip an outfit you can leave it up to them as well."

"Sounds interesting!" Ms. Deb replied sitting back in her chair.

"Hell, you can set up the morning so they bring you breakfast in bed," Goddess added, "that's what slut used to do when she was allowed to choose where she slept. Isn't that right slut?"

"Yes Goddess," I replied, "amber would bring me breakfast in bed then I would look over her lingerie for the day and make adjustments if need be."

"Like adding a vibrating plug?" Ms. Deb asked while raising an eye.

"Yes Ms. Deb." I answered feeling a new wave of embarrassment flush over me.

The rest of dinner was spent going over how things would be while Ms. Deb lived in our house which could be up to a month the way they were talking! Occasionally I would look over at amber as she digested the conversation around us, as usual she seemed in-phased by it all.

"Well dinner was lovely," Goddess Linda said as she stood up, "I will leave you to have fun with your new bimbos Deb."

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here Linda," Ms. Deb said walking her to the door, "it was very kind of you."

Inside I was raging. It was our home not Goddess Linda's after all. The surge of vibration in my body snapped me out of my thought process and the stark reality hit me. We were theirs, they made our home theirs as well, and our ownership was complete. I wasn't sure if it was the plug vibrating in my ass or the idea of being owned so completely that was getting me excited.

"While you two clean the kitchen I'll go figure out what you'll be wearing to bed tonight." Ms. Deb said as she left the kitchen with her wine and both plug controllers.

Unsure of how far Ms. Deb had gone amber and I kept the conversation to a minimum while we cleaned. Honestly what could we say that would make a difference? In reality things had only changed slightly, it's not like we were not playthings for the Goddesses who could come and go as they pleased. Now we just had a dominant living in the house with us, the Goddesses each typically checked in 2 to 3 times a day so it was not like we would be losing all that much privacy. All I as really losing was the ability to lounge around while amber did the chores around the house.

When Ms. Deb returned she had changed into a comfortable looking pair of shorts and a ribbed tank top. She looked quite comfortable which made me a bit jealous. She placed a pile of white lace clothing on the kitchen table then looked us over.

"If you two are done you can change into these," Ms. Deb instructed finally turning the plugs down, "you can also remove and clean your plugs. When that is all set I'll be outside relaxing, come out and see me."

"Yes Ms. Deb." amber and I replied in unison.

With only one downstairs bathroom I made my way there while amber changed in the kitchen. Ms. Deb had provided us no guidance as far as when we should join her so we decided to do it as quickly as we could. Better safe than sorry. I removed my plug in the bathroom, relieved myself, cleaned it and made my way back to the kitchen where amber was already dressed in her negligee. I simply let out a soft sigh removing my bra as amber walked past. I did enjoy the momentary luxury of sitting at the kitchen table to remove my boycuts and stockings leaving my house slippers off as long as possible. Pulling on the bottoms I stood as amber re-entered and handed her my previously worn lingerie. I pulled on and adjusted the top then realized there were two pairs of ruffled ankle socks that had been wrapped up in the pile of white lace. I put on my pair then waived the other pair at amber as she returned from the laundry room.

12