All Comments on 'How It Started Pt. 05 - Two Women'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
When the going gets rough...

...the rough get rougher. And the thought of Kylie's 'pink blancmanges' threatening to escape their confines together with her personal 'perfume' almost made me decide to become a hermit living in a remote cave. Right, having got my warped sense of humour out of the way, the second half of this chapter carries a very strong message that more girls and young women should pay heed to (but won't). You've tried your best to get the message over, Pixie, for which you deserve thanks!

[A very rare criticism: in a couple of places you seem to have mixed up the names of Charlie and Flora. Not a capital offence, just jars a little.)

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years ago

It feels like the story is a wrap.

Pixie took a dangerous ride on the wild side, being dressed like a tart, looking like fuck-meat to men she was not in the least bit attracted to. The humiliation of licking a pussy that smelled of more than just pussy was prelude and part of it. Ok, I am mansplaining here, but Kylie had probably been fucked to completion without rubber not long before Pixie ate her out.

But then again, Pixie is street-smart enough to save herself from the lecherous blokes while Tay, her former protector, doesn't give a shit as she substitutes dick for cunt.

Pixie is now on her own and becomes a knight in shining armor rescuing a special-needs girl and joining the street angels. She may not have tits, but she sure has balls.

The past is linked to the present when Pixie finds her slutty outfit years later as she prepares to move.

Today Pixie can explore her fetish in the safety of a loving marriage with a wife who understands and approves.

All the best to you, Pixie, to your lovers on lit and to your partner in real life.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Darling Amadeus, as ever you penetrate to the heart of the matter. Freedom can mean different things at different times to different people , but what Pixie discovers here is that without love, there is no real freedom. I have found that and am, as you know, happy xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Maonaigh - Ah, memory plays tricks - but yes, the central message was one I took on board then, and have tried to spread. Have fun, but stay safe xxx

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Another 5 star entry

I don't think I can say it any better than amadeuserotic and Maonaigh did. It's wonderful that Pixie found a calling to help those in need, and then found someone much more suited for her than Tay... a partner who would allow her to explore her kinks in a much better environment.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling OneAuthor - another redemption after guilt I suspect xxxx

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 3 years ago

Looks like you found a purpose….

…to protect vulnerable girls who just want to be out having a good time but risk falling prey to undesirables!

Another great read, Pixie

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Wiz xxxx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

As always you give us a story of stellar proportions, 5 to becexact! Your beautifully descriptive writing brought the whole situation alive for me and I shared the fear of the danger they were in. Great writing, thank you xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much darling Evie. Deriving so much pleasure from your stories, I am glad to be able to return the favour xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

.

I've come to the conclusion that Pixie had a version of little mans syndrome. She seemed to overcompensate in her efforts to please and serve in pursuit of acceptance, validation, and her own satisfaction.. Everybody does it to some extent, but Pixie took it to another level. There is no judgement intended. Pixie learned by extreme trial and error how to achieve a healthy balance of give and take in sex, love , and life. The key point is that she learned. Some never do.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. I think there is much in that. It took time, and in the end a lover who understood xxx

great lovergreat loveralmost 3 years ago

I have been following you for sometime and am a fan of your works. Thank you for the stories.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, great lover, it is really appreciated xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An interesting ending

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

thank you, Anonymous, yes, mirroring where it actually did go xx

flyhigh42flyhigh42about 2 years ago

Hi Pixie, I live in Utah of the US> Been reading Lit practically forever it seems but just recently began reading your lovely stories and like them so much I';m sure I'll get them all read before too long. I'm excited to learn of your realistic willingness to often describe the taste and smell of a cunt or an asshole as they are actually found in the real world. Yes, sometimes (often?), they are smelly, unwashed, dirty, bitter, etc but that's just normal as far as I'm concerned. But I'm more than willing to just keep after it and at least for me the negative characteristics fade away into the background and the pleasure remains good and sometimes crazy good. One reason my partner of the moment probably knows she's with a challenging present and seems to be ultra reactive in finding the greatest pleasure as I keep at it - pussy, ass or both. So thanks for your realism in this regard.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

My heart breaking at the realness you bring. So much in life we never really choose to see.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Aoife, yes there is much that happens that we wish had not xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES