All Comments on 'How Long Ben?'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
michael1950michael1950almost 13 years ago
To cool for school

excellent as usual

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
not that it's new to bob.....

....but the twist does follow the path least taken on this site and therefore deserves merit.But who doesn't configure their settings to dump history (etc.) automatically upon shutdown?!!

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 13 years ago
Nice twist

I enjoyed the nice twist at the end.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
abject failure because JPB cannot follow his Own premise

Another well wirrten story that is a piece of shit because the author cannot follow his own premise. Sorry folks no matter how one tries to spin it the basic fact is that an author is responsible for his own story.

The premise is that the wife doesnt know if she can fuck another man to met her husband's fantasy.

WIFE: The more stories I read the more I thought about what Ben might want.

WIFE: What if Ben really wanted me to be like the women in the stories he was reading? Could I do it?

Given that... the leap the wife makes from doing it FOR her hsuband to trying out a few men to fuck without her husband knowing

... .akes NO sense. That sort of leap requires a lot more work.

of course she could of actually talked to him about it FIRST ....

magmamanmagmamanalmost 13 years ago
Usually..

I see the ending coming in the stories I read here, this one I concede I did not.

I liked the drift into fantasy, something that everyone does, something that for most is a secret. I liked the wife thinking about sexuality, and wondering about herself. I also liked her not being able to follow though.

I liked her thinking she was learning about her husband from following what she thought was his desire.

Then finally communication, of course that is always the key in a marriage? That is the point that makes this story better than most. Thus no cheating, not really. Only fantasy.

As one publisher once told me, "Look at a photo of a tree on a mountain, some see the tree, some see the mountain. Some just see a photo."

Association from a readers point of view is why we see comments all over the map.

This one is very good work, and worth a "5" from this old man.

MGM

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 13 years ago
Twist and turn

The two twists - that the woman doesn't get fucked, and that the husband fantasy is that of the male doing the cuckolding - makes the story entirely worth reading

The drift into fantasy was a good move, too - took a moment to catch on that that was what it was

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

I skipped reading when I read the gay stuff (sorry, just not into that), only to read the comments and actually read it instead of skimming. And, hah, that's a twist for the wife.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Not that original

Another author did a story with a twist like this. The wife cheated because she found stories hubby was reading and wanted to fulfill his "fantasy." She appeared in bed with a creampie for him. It turned out he fantasized being the alpha male doing the cuckolding because in real life he was a nice guy and the internet was his escape fantasy. I also would add that the wife in this story cheated, assuming oral sex counts as sex.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

Vulcan, did you mean "It Was Just A Fantasy" by rpsuch?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Way to go Bob

You really led us down the ole garden path on this one, with the twisted ending. I liked it.

Thanks

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
Great fun

A nice double twist.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Very good twist.

And what should she do to furfill those fantacies? He is dreaming about having sex with other women. This should actually objectify her as his property, which is not very flattering. Very good story, JPB.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
BOB!!!!!

One must take your stories for what they are stories that make you think!!!! GREAT STORY!!!!!! Thanks for the great read.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
What does it say ....

...when in a story with 2 men in it, one a dominant stud and one a humiliated wimp, that the wife only sees her husband as the wimp? The way she treats her husband reinforces that. She doesn't talk with him. She runs around behind his back building fantasies for herself. Not much respect there. <br><br>

It's an OK story and it has been done by others. It ends with a lot of questions unanswered. It was all just a framework for the plot twist, the punch line. "See! Aren't I a clever author?" What happens to the people really doesn't seem to matter.

juderboyjuderboyalmost 13 years ago
I've read this story line before

This is an old story line that I read a few years ago. The only difference is that the wife in the orginial story did have sex with another man and brought home a creampie. The wife was so proud of herself that she showed her husband what she had done and that he was to eat her pussy clean. After the bombs stopped going off, he pointed out to her that he liked those stories because he got to be the rotten bastard that fucked other men's wives, not the other way around. D.I.V.O.R.C.E!!!!!!

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I didn't get very far in this story

It is not to my taste.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding! I rated it 5*****.

Because it talked about anal, normally I would have deducted 3 points and rated the story 2**. However, in all other aspects this story is so original and so near perfect that I still believe it deserves the highest rating.

There was no impossible or near impossible 8" or 9" cocks and the story was not crude and the wife wasn't some slut. And, the wife wanted to but didn't do what she shouldn't and that was special.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I actually saw the twist coming

but that didn't detract from the pleasure of a well-written and plotted story. A very good read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
I didn't see the twist

I'm glad that before she acted out the supposed fantasy she asked first. It would be interesting to see a chapter 2.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Huh?

The wife tells herself that she could never cheat on husband AS SHE IS CHEATING ON HIM? Or does no one else think going out with the intention to cheat, and giving blowjobs to strangers as cheating? If that is the case, then I truly despair for the future of humanity. As soon as she went out to put her fantasies-and I do mean HER fantasies-into practice behind her husband's back she became a cheater. Even dancing with other men was cheating in this instance because it was a means to help her cheat. The dancing was to help her meet other men behind her husband's back in order to fulfill her fantasies of being with another man-therefore cheating.

She used her idea of her husband's fantasies as an excuse to rationalize to herself that it was OK, but this was always about what she wanted. Women don't just suddenly become curious about 'strange cock's one day and put it into practice the next. She had these desires for a long time and saw her husband's 'fantasies' as her chance.

What bothers me most however, is in reading some comments on this site, is the general perception these days that cheating only takes place in actual penetration, and that everything else is allowed. Cheating is not being loyal and faithful to a partner. It's putting another person before that partner. A simple thing like a kiss can be considered cheating in some cases if it's done behind a partners back. There are lots of ways to cheat without having sex, or even physical contact with another person. Putting another person before your partner in your mind and heart could be considered cheating.

So there you have it, today's rant out of the way. Onwards and upwards, and of course; burn all cheaters- literally!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

snap! Thanks for the offering.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
read it more carefully

Read it more carefully.

She has several scenarios in this that are mutually exclusive, i.e. no previous lovers and an old lover.

They both have their fantasies.

And a JPB trademark twist at the end.

But I do agree with jasonnh, that in all her fantasies her husband is the wimp is disturbing and says nothing good for the future of their marriage.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Bingo!

"But being curious isn't worth losing a marriage over so it is something that I don't want to do."

The exact point I've tried to make in comments on stories where the cheating wife has tried to use "curiosity" as an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"You read my motivation wrong SWEETIE????!!!!"

Oh hell no! If he can't tell she's about to cheat on him then he's both blind and dumb!

He better start paying attention because his marriage is about to crater. Where's the next chapter Bob?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
finally

a wife who talks to hubby, before doing something stupid.

grabmyballs2grabmyballs2over 7 years ago
Clever

Very clever as usual. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She did suck Barry's cock, didn't she?

Not to completion, but she did suck it, and in public too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You know Bob ...

I don’t think I have ever read a story quite like this from you before. Oh I know you have written many stories with both sides as cheaters. But it’s that line that changed how I thought of the story. Now I wonder what would happen; if she can’t stop the cheating? If he catches her or finds out without seeing it? And the big one, how could he be the other man, living his fantasy, and still use it to get revenge for her cheating, to use it in such a way as to cause her agony. But at the same time, she doesn’t want him to leave her. Aww well, I guess we’ll never know. Thanks for the story Bob.

argeelogargeelogalmost 6 years ago
Cheat

In the end she admits to being curious. But she already cheated. Read the scene in the bar where she put a strangers dick in her mouth after them playing with each other. She obviously didn't consider that cheating. She didn't go to his room but she wanted too. She already cheated. There will be a next time where she will satisfy her curiousity. No question. Their marriage is on its way to failure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cheating not

Nice twist to the ending. Wonder how the future will be for them, could see him coming around and it becoming her fantasy.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
It’s done deal

Once she made up her mind to do it, she will do it. She chickened out once, but the fantasy will eat at her and become a need. In the end she will try another man. She just better hope that Ben doesn’t find out. A 4 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yet

Yet another nothing story.Why print rubbish like this.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Yet another literal story from Bob's actual life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First time I remember saying this about JPB

Put this crap in GAY MALE! Disgusting garbage. And have them divorce. She's a sneaky, manipulative bitch. This was a "BARF" story.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good one, not so good one

That's life when you're reading JPB stories

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

This is laugh out loud funny, not the story, which is on a par with JPB’s usual, but the comments.

It seems crazy to me that very few people realise JPB loves winding readers up like clockwork jack-in-the-box waiting for the moment they explode.

Well Bob another goal achieved lol

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Only Bob could write a cuck story that isn't really a cuck story.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

Nice twist at the end. With the added bonus of she stayed faithful. Being tempted is not a sin. Giving into temptation is.

Thank-you for the read.

Pasqual

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Sort of good joke in the end. Indeed, when a man reads about slut wife usually it is just for the voyeur porn of it and most men do not think of themselves being husbands to those wives. Some probably do those need professional help since they are unnaturally defying evolutionary paradigm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure if it was by you but there is another story on this site with the exact same premise and ending......

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story with a surprise ending that again shows how not communicating can lead to disaster. I wonder if Ben found out what she did, would he divorce her. Yes she did cheat. She planned for it, she made out with the guy, let him play with her, she licked and sucked on his dick and even gave him her panties. If’s that’s not cheating nothing is. Very well written.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 months ago
Wow

Close call they at least talked it out first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS