All Comments on 'How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 02'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW.

Looking forward to reading more of their adventures.

I hope you have Mommy wandering on her own because of her impatience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skank Tales, Volume 7893. Yawn.

bobman47bobman47almost 2 years ago

A great big WOW? Keep em coming

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I gave Ch 1 a 5 star rating. Likewise this chapter rated 5 stars. I admired that the son realized the age difference and permitted his mother to take a nap. His understanding of his mother's problem with incest demonstrated his adoration, respect and love of his mother and his concern for her mental well being. For the mother to finally accept the fact that she has finally found someone that satisfied all her needs (emotional, physical and mental) was gratifying. Hopefully, the author will continue this series. I would like to see how mother/son adjust to life with husband, friends, and the public in general. Congradulations to thr author.

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana1501almost 2 years ago

Great story. More parts please

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana1501almost 2 years ago

Great story. Keep em coming, more parts please. Continue using her in every way imaginable. Dont share her with others please, keep her as your slut slave, slap her, beat her, spank her, piss on her, in her. Cant wait for more.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 2 years ago

A wild ride. Thanks for this, very enjoyable. Well worth the five stars available.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

It just keeps getting better and better! Five stars and a favorite point!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

More Filthy Fuck-talk, Please..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It started to get redundant and boring. The constant word slur being used didn’t make it sexy. Calling her mom or mommy would make it naughtier. Also it was just getting redundant. Bailing this series. First part gave you a four but this part a two.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not gonna lie, but calling her "mommy" instead of "mom" is very cringe and makes me think he's 10 years old or something. It's OK at the right moment when she says it about herself, but the son referring to her like that is just fucking weird and a right mood killer.

There's something off about the dialogue as well. Very often it reads as somewhat robotic, like someone is literally reading off a script to their partner in a scene they're practicing on. Hard to feel any emotion behind it. And it feels like every paragraph mentions, "hot little slut." I mean we get it already, you don't need to remind us every 5 seconds. It's extremely redundant and makes my eyes roll every time I hear it.

When he asked if she ever fantasized about 2 guys at once I started to think, "time to go downhill I guess, here comes the inevitable sharing bullshit." I hope I'm wrong and he keeps her to himself but when "slut" is in the title, you can't help but think it's going down that route. Well if she does get fucked by someone else, it's time to check out since the story will be utter trash at that point. I really fucking hope she doesn't get fucked by other guys. He can show her off to them but no fucking for them! I won't lie my faith in her staying true to only her son is low because so many authors can't resist doing this shit, but hopefully this one did the right thing for the story and kept her for only her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

OMGoodness. How many times are these two going to say "dirty little mommy slut" in one setting? Boring and I have lost interest. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous