All Comments on 'How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Marvin2017Marvin2017almost 2 years ago

This story was like a rocket. It sat on the launch pad while Tori’s POS husband ignored her. Cody ignited the engines with the help of the booster Bryan. It went into the stratosphere when Cody arrived at the clun. It attained orbit when Cody took her home. It’s still orbiting, waiting for chapters 2 and 3 to be written…

Seriously, you’re on to something here…keep writing!

bearboy1492bearboy1492almost 2 years ago

Want a part 2. How they act when dad comes home and how they deal with their friends. Tell them they are now having an affair and just act like normal boyfriend/girlfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story…but does he have to call her Tori in private? Kinda took away from the taboo perspective if he’s using her first name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More chapters,l and breed her

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaalmost 2 years ago

Best I have read on here in quite awhile. Looking forward to chapter 2. I just hope it doesn't go off the rails with silly things, and remains a romance between just the two of them.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

3/5. Zero romance or affection.

lyddenlyddenalmost 2 years ago

loved it , made me stiff just reading it. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story! I hope you will continue with the story of Cody and Tori! We need to what happens next! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice start, now hopefully you will write more of Tori's adventures as a HOT MILF.

Not just with her son but with other 18+ hopefuls, particularly when Cody returns to University.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He cant always satisfy and protect her, unless he takes her back to school with him. If he does, then his buddies will find out who she really is!

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Good hot story. Need another chapter or two while her son explores her submissive side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow that was a fantastic sexy story i live in sw florida also and id love to get to know you in every way beautiufl sexy lady Im Bob in Rotonda west Rld11349@gmail.com thank you Toti dear

Hiper69Hiper69almost 2 years ago

Great story I think there’s more there with her asshole also being taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lost me at her being married, right in the first paragraph. A skank wife, and a son that has zero respect for his father? Adios.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

You have a knack for using the wrong verb tenses, failing to muster up an actual sentence, and putting just plain boring shit everywhere to fill out a story. All of that ruins it, and makes it boring as dog shit.

Learn English or find a new hobby -- one that you can actually do.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I enjoy incestuous love stories when the two mature lover recognize and accept the fact they can satisfy each other's unmet needs and wants. The husbad/father deserves the respect he has earned, if any. The chemistry and sensual sensitivity between mother and son is not forced nor contrived. The love the mother and son express to/for each other is not forced, expected nor contrived. It flows naturally between the two. Would like to see this story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ignore cageysea comments. Anybody who reads these stories for correct English is a moron. Keep writing. I love your stories. Ignore the haters who get off on criticism. They are the ones that need to get a new hobby

marsbar15marsbar15almost 2 years ago

Not bad at all. Slutty moms are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it very much. Well written! I liked the different perspectives of what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Choose one person and write his thoughts, do not change perspectives

tomar82403tomar82403almost 2 years ago
Too much back and fourth

Two perspectives is one thing - but you do it way too quickly often. This could have been a 5 - gave it a 4. Choose a character, play it all out, and then the other character's perspective. Quite frankly, the other character's perspective could easily be a stand-alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that you did a fantastic job on this story

bbaron2274bbaron2274almost 2 years ago

IGood story, but i guess that saying fuck 50 or 75 times makes it better. It doesn't.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 2 years ago

Many thanks, TMONY1for a well written and thoroughly enjoyable story. IMHO, the way you have alternated POVs works very well. This is a fantasy, and, as such, the shots “slabs” of dialogue from both Tori and Cody are very effective, allowing your reader to better get inside the minds of your characters. Well done, and thank you. Well worth all of five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a beautiful story. Truly the role that mothers should have for their sons. Any wait to read more.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I've read! I will try to pace myself, however, really looking forward to reading all the chapters.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 1 year ago

Excellent, hot and well written. What more can we want? Five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where i can find next episode?

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMmmmm More script.. Please...!!

Big-n-HardBig-n-Hard10 months ago

Great Story. I love the fact that she was, first, making out with his friend. I would love the friend to fuck Tori.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wasn't a fan of her slutting it up in the club with some guy who was quite obviously feeding her lines from the Bullshit Lines to Say to Girls Playbook (honestly if women are dumb enough to fall for this shit they deserve to get taken advantage of and fucked by these assholes). I mean I can understand it to an extent with her husband not showing her any attention, but still, it was a bit much. At least Bryan got cockblocked, so there's some justice. Let's see where this goes. I'm fine with her being a slut as long as she's a slut for only her son - no sharing! I hope she get preggers at some point. Gotta claim your slut by breeding her after all. It's like a rule or something.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

Ooooo....such a "great/hot" story...not really. The author is living up to his self-proclaimed disinterest in what his readers think (from his biography page...go take a gander at his comments).

Run-on commentary/dialogue, grammar issues that are easily edited with a bit of proof-reading!! And, they are in Cody's bedroom, on the bed, and 'mysteriously' end up on a couch??!! Attention to detail, yo!!

Story premise really is hot, I will give author that; BUT...just, BUT...

Three**3**Stars here...hoping next chapters will be better!! (Yes, IAM going to read them...comment??? We will see.)

Also, notice I am not "anonymous"...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous