How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the floor I made sure to close in on Kenzie's hot little body. I could tell she was older than me but I didn't care. She was rocking a tight body so I spun her around and grabbed her hips as we moved to the beat of the song.

She pushed back into me so I let my arms wrap around her waist as I started to lick, nibble, and kiss her neck. She loved it as her arm reached back and cupped my head tighter onto her neck. As the song ended Kenzie turned to me and said, "Cody you sure know what you're doing." She slobbered me with a drunk kiss slyly squeezing my cock as we made our way off the dance floor.

When we got back to our booth I saw Bill sitting with Kimmie and asked, "Where's Bryan?" Both girls laughed as Bill responded, "Dude he has a live one. She's older but sexy and hot as all hell and she is really into him."

I was shocked. Bryan is not what we would say prime material when it came to girls. He is a nice guy but inexperienced and shy. The fact that he had a live one on his hand this early in the evening surprised me.

I said, "Seriously? Bryan? Where are they?"

Bill laughed and said, "Yea no shit. He hit on her right away and she jumped on him. They're over there on the dance floor. Bro they have been making out and groping each other all night."

I looked at where Bill pointed and saw Bryan making out with a hot looking woman. I could tell she had a great body but she had her back to me. I kept looking at Bryan as he was seriously mauling this hot looking babe, both his hands cupping her ass. I thought holy shit maybe tonight's the night for Bryan.

Kenzie slid into the booth followed by me. I was dumbfounded that Bryan had gotten this far so soon in the night. God bless him I hope he gets his rocks off with some horny cougar MILF.

The song ended and I saw Bryan walking towards us, his arm around her shoulder, kissing like long lost lovers.

With a devilish smirk I bellowed, "Yo Bryan who's the hot dish?"

I watched as mom looked up and saw me sitting in front of her next to these two blonde babes. Her face looked like she just saw the devil.

I was shocked to say the least but I knew I had to play it cool. First I didn't want my friends to know that it's my mom they've been trying to hook up with. Secondly I didn't know what mom was up to and third I saw an opportunity for me to benefit from my mom's promiscuity.

Bryan said, "Hey buddy, this is Tori. Isn't she hot?"

I stood up and said, "Oh man she is really hot and sexy. Tori I'm Cody." I stuck my hand out as mom tentatively grabbed it and said, "Nice to meet you Cody."

I continued before sitting back down next to Kenzie, "Tori I agree with Bryan, you are super hot and very sexy." I saw mom cringe as she slid into the booth followed closely by Bryan. I thought that tonight was certainly going to be very interesting to say the least. Looking at mom I smiled as I saw Bryan slide his arm around her shoulders.

Rather than stare at mom I turned and pulled Kenzie's lips onto mine. Softly and slowly kissing her I caressed her face as I nibbled on her tongue. Her moans told me I was on the right track. She allowed me to slowly work my tongue inside her mouth. We were in a heavy make out mode when I took a peak over at mom to see what she was doing.

I saw Mom was no longer acting the horny slut with Bryan that she was moments ago. Bryan to his credit was still kissing her neck and groping her below the table but mom was now doing her best to fend him off. My cock kept getting hard as I made out with Kenzie but also from knowing that I found my mom to be rather hot and sexy.

I hadn't even looked at mom in this manner until last night's conversation and now I found myself plotting to fuck her eyes out. Somehow someway I was going to get her out on the dance floor away from everyone

TORI

Oh my god. How can this be happening. All night I've making out, groping, and thinking about fucking Bryan who I just found out was my son's friend from college and NOW my fucking son is sitting at the same table with me and Bryan. Oh and I know my son must have seen some of my slutty behavior with Bryan. Oh shit! I'm more than tipsy and panicked about what to do as I didn't drive. How could I have been so stupid!

It was comforting that at least Cody played along and didn't reveal he was my son. God that would have been so fucking embarrassing. However he was actively groping, kissing, and mauling my friend Kenzie. As I watched him attack Kenzie I felt a pang of guilt with me being the only one knowing that Cody was my son.

Bryan continued to try and have his way with me but I was now doing my best to slow him down. His lips on my neck felt nice and his hand pushing up my dress made me start leaking again but I kept pushing him off.

I looked up and saw that Cody was staring at me as he made out with Kenzie. I cringed knowing that he was seeing his mom in a new light acting like a slut with his friend. Shit! Shit! Shit! What am I going to do?

Much to my relief Bryan said, "Tori I have to go to the mens room. I'll be right back." He squeezed my thigh before getting up and leaving the table. I let out a sigh of relief as it felt like I had my opening. I would say I'm going to the girls room and just not comeback. I'll call Uber and make this nightmare go away for the time being. Just as I was starting to get up I saw Cody standing up as well.

I heard him say, "Hey Tori, I've been dying to dance with you. Come on let's go."

Before I could respond he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor. He walked with a purpose as I struggled to keep up with him in my heels. He pulled me through the crowd, deep into the dance floor before turning around and pulling me into his arms.

I tried to resist but his hold was too strong. His mouth pressed against my ear as he said, "Tori you are so hot. What would your husband think if he ever knew what a horny little slut you are?"

My body betrayed me as I unknowingly pressed into my son. Knowing that he found me hot made my pussy dampen further, yet his veiled threat sent unwelcomed shivers down my spine.

His hold on me continued as we rocked to the beat of the song. He whispered in my ear, "Tori your husband is an idiot. If I had a wife as hot and sexy as you I would always make sure she knew how hot she was." His tongue swirled in my ear as I let out a soft moan.

Oh my god how can I be feeling this turned on by my son. I was too worked up to think straight but I needed to think straight. I'm his mom and he is slowly but surely seducing me here on the dance floor. My pussy was soaked and agitated. I need to put this to an end but he persisted, I felt both his hands slide down my back and cup my ass. I moaned unexpectedly, which he heard, prompting him to whisper, "Oh Tori I never knew you were such a horny little slut. Can you feel how hard you've made me. I can't wait to get you home."

My legs buckled as I felt the impact of his words course through my body. I was losing the battle as my body was reacting to his touch, his words, and the decadence of the moment.

My eyes closed as I fought hard to deny my feelings but I was losing the battle. I felt wonderful in his arms even if I was his mother. I tried to push away but it was just one last feeble attempt on my part to deny the inevitable. Cody looked at me and said, "Tori you aren't going anywhere unless I say so. Do you understand? Things are going to be different at home from now on. I will never let you feel the loneliness that you've felt for so long."

My body went limp hearing his words. Words that were both exciting and ominous. His hand went to my face and lifted it up so that his lips met mine. They were softer than I expected. Gently he kissed me, his mother, as I moaned into his mouth. Softly, slowly, and lovingly his lips caressed mine. I knew this was wrong but I could no longer help myself, his tongue slowly pushing into me as I eagerly allowed its passage. I no longer cared that we were mother and son. I wanted him. God help me but I wanted him!

He broke our kiss and with a knowing smirk said, "Tori I'm taking you home. Do you understand?" I nodded yes as he continued, "We are going back to the table to say goodbye. You will say you aren't feeling well and I will take you home since I live nearby. Give your little boy Bryan a goodbye kiss and then we are gone. Understand?"

I nodded yes and followed Cody as he pulled me along. When we got to the table Cody took control and said, "Guys, Tori isn't feeling well. She probably had too much to drink. I'm done for tonight as well so I will drop her off on my way home."

Kimmie jumped in and said, "Cody I'll take her home. Don't worry about it."

Cody responded, "Kimmie enjoy your night. I'm taking Tori home. See you guys."

CODY

Oh man I can't believe how things are working out. Mom was so horny I thought at first she didn't realize it was her son who she was grinding into on the dance floor but she knew it was me. She is just a horny little slut. As I said goodbyes I saw dagger looks directed at me from both Bryan and Kenzie.

Bryan will get over it and quite frankly the only interest I had in Kenzie was to try and get mom worked up further if that was possible. We turned and I towed mom along with me as we headed to my car.

As we walked, mom tried to assume control, "Okay Cody cut the crap out. I don't know what you were thinking but your actions inside were totally inappropriate."

I ignored her and continued towards the car at a brisk pace. Mom was having trouble keeping up with me as she was wearing those "Fuck me" heels. She would get her wish tonight and much more but now I needed to get us home without any incident.

As we neared the car she finally pulled her hand from mine and said, "Cody why are you doing this. You're acting very strange. Let's just go home and I won't say anything to your father."

I grabbed mom and pushed her up into the side of my car, I pressed into her as my hand forcefully cupped her chin. She tried to squirm away but I was too big and strong. I looked in her eyes and growled, "Cut the act Tori. You aren't telling dad shit. We both know what you are don't we?"

She groaned, "Cody I'm your mom. Please don't talk to me that way."

"My mom? Tori you are a hot little slut. My mom wouldn't be making out with her son on the dance floor while grinding your pussy into his cock."

Mom gasped as I continued, my lips closing in on hers, I softly asked, "Tell me Tori is your pussy wet?" She moaned and nodded no without say anything.

Still pressing into her, my tongue softly traced her lips gently to see if she would respond. Her arms were stretched out to the side trying to hold onto the car as I continued, "Tori, I think your pussy is wet because you want this as much as I do."

Again she tried to nod No as I continued to forcefully hold onto her chin. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and said, "Let's find out."

She groaned as she felt my hand slide down her side and under her dress. Slowly and seductively I pushed my hand up as I whispered, "Tori, you are so hot baby. Your husband is an idiot. You know you want this, don't fight it Tori. We are going to have so much fun."

She moaned into my mouth as her lips opened slightly to say, "Oh Cody this is wrong baby. We can't do this."

My tongue pushed inside her and swirled around her mouth as my hand neared her pussy. I now could feel moms hips starting to rock into mine as my hand finally found their way to her soaked panties. I broke off our kiss and brought my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Jesus Tori, who knew you were such a hot and sexy bitch. You're soaking wet." As I said that my finger found its way inside her panties and slowly pushed into her pussy.

Mom groaned, "Oh god Cody I'm sorry baby. I know this is wrong but oh my god I need to cum. Make me cum baby."

I quickly pushed in a second finger and started to curl them inside until I found her g spot. She immediately groaned "Oh yes right there. Oh fuck. Oh. Oh. Oh. Shit don't stop."

I pushed my thumb inside her panties and quickly found her clit in a highly excited state. I pressed my thumb onto it as my fingers continued to fuck her g spot.

I could feel moms body start to spasm uncontrollably, her legs splayed outwardly as her head rolled back. Shit it was all I could do to hold her up with one arm.

My hand continued its assault on mom's pussy as I sensed she was nearing a climactic ending. Mom's hips started ferociously fucking my hand as she groaned, "Oh shit. Yes. Don't stop baby. You're going to make mommy cum. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck!"

Her body tensed up and exploded into the loudest orgasm I've ever heard. Her arm grabbed my neck and held on as her hips kept fucking my hand.

I moaned, "That's it Tori cum on your son's fingers."

Her eyes opened wide and she started to rock even harder. Shit she was having another orgasm. I did my best to keep her quiet by clamping my mouth down on hers but it was to no avail. She was cumming and she was doing it hard, loud, and long.

I kept looking around to see that no one was around. I really didn't care if people saw us except she started yelling "You're going to make mommy cum". Finally as her orgasms ran their course I pulled her up into my arms and lovingly held her close to me and said, "Let's go home Tori."

We drove home without saying much. Mom because she was exhausted and me because I was trying to figure out how things between mom and I were going to work moving forward.

TORI

We walked inside and immediately he walked me into his bedroom. My god what am I doing? I knew I didn't have the strength to stop the inevitable. He is my son and tonight I was going to commit the most taboo of all sins, I was going to fuck him. I didn't have the will to resist him and we both knew it.

He spun me around and brought his mouth down on mine. I hungrily and greedily accepted his warm tongue sending shivers throughout my body. We hungrily devoured each other seemingly in no hurry to do anything but enjoy the illicit nature of our kisses. His hands were sliding up and down my body as I pushed further into him.

I felt the softness of his lips leaving my mouth and landing on my ear as he softly said, "Tori it wasn't until last night that I realized just how hot and sexy you are. I will never make that mistake again. Please take my cock out and suck on it Tori. Do you want to suck my cock Tori?"

I groaned as I slipped my hand between us and felt the hardness of my son's cock. I moaned, "Oh yes baby. Let me suck it." I felt both his strong hands on my shoulders as he pushed me down.

My hands greedily grabbed his cock through his pants as my legs wobbled from the lust induced tremors coursing through me. I moaned as I unbuckled his pants and exposed a magnificent cock that sprung up as it was released. I was mesmerized by its size and hardness. With a little hesitancy my hand grabbed it by the shaft and slowly stroked it savoring the heat and hardness.

I was ready to cum again as I lowered my lips on its beautiful head. Swirling my tongue around it at first I hungrily slurped it into my mouth. I was already in love with his cock! The size and firmness made my pussy tingle. My god I'm such a slut but I didn't care that it was my son's cock in my mouth. All I cared about was getting him to cum in my mouth, his mommy's mouth.

Tremors went through me as I continued to think about the illicit taboo nature of what I was doing. I'm the adult. I'm the one that was supposed to know right from wrong. Yet here I was hungrily slurping my son's big cock into my mouth.

I felt Cody grab my hair and start to shove his cock faster in and out of my mouth. I moaned as I waited for the inevitable. Finally Cody groaned, "Shit Tori, you are such a great cocksucker. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum baby."

I pulled back and said, "Give me all your cum baby, cum in mommy's mouth. Let mommy taste your hot gooey sperm"

He started to shoot rope after rope of his cum down my throat. I tried to get all of it but it didn't matter to me. What matter was that I made my son cum in his mommy's mouth.

I felt myself being pulled up as his mouth again devoured mine. He groaned, "Shit Tori that was the best blowjob I've ever had."

I groaned, "Oh Cody this is so wrong, I'm your mother and you're my son." Cody grabbed my dress yanking it over my head as he pushed me down onto his bed. Other than my lacy panties and heels I was lying naked before my son. Cody plopped down on top of me his lips momentarily finding mine for a brief yet stimulating kiss.

His hand caressed my face as he whispered looking into my eyes, "Oh Tori you are such a hot little slut. You're body is to die for. What the fuck is wrong with your husband." His other hand found my nipple and toyed with it, the sensations rocking my body. I felt his cock slide up and down my soaked panties, my hips pushing back against his thrusts. I wanted his cock to fill my pussy.

Cody slowly slid down my body stopping everywhere to kiss, nibble, and bite all my sensitive spots. Finally he reached my pussy and yanked my panties off me with a masculine power I hadn't ever felt. His lips licked the inside of my thighs taking his time to make sure I savored the seductive exploration of his loving tongue. He made a special effort to caress my vaginal lips gently with his lips. I moaned softly as my body was ready to explode.

His hands took their time as they found both of my openings. I felt the delicious petals of my pussy flower open under the touch of his fingers, his touch on the puckered apex of my little asshole. I moaned softly as he circled my little asshole with his tongue.

My body was on fire and I had lost all control of my inner urges. I pinched and pulled my nipples as his fingers gently caressed the soft folds and crevices of my pussy. I began to let out moans of pleasure as I quickly responded to his expert touch jumping when his hand found my clit.

He pushed a finger deep inside my pussy as I instinctively started to hump his hand with my hips. Sensing that I was very aroused, his tongue touched my folds. I stopped caressing my breasts and put my hands down on his head forcing him down onto my pussy.

I felt his tongue once again nibbling on my clit sending tremors racing throughout my body. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was going to have another earth-shattering orgasm. I moaned aloud as I felt Cody begin to finger fuck my wet pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, please don't stop. That feels so good." I moaned as my hips bucked underneath his expert licks.

Cody was going faster and faster, and then reached down underneath with his hand and started to tease my asshole. I knew that it wouldn't take much longer before I came. I grabbed both my nipples and squeezed them hard as the first shock waves erupted in me.

My body thrashed as I screamed, "Oh my god, I'm Cumming. I'm Cumming, yes yes. Oh fuck."

I groaned as I braced for each intense tremor ripping through me not wanting it to end. I lost track of where I was and who was pleasuring me. All that matter was the hunger for the pleasure raging deep throughout my body. It had been so long since I've felt such satisfaction.

Opening me eyes, hands still kneading my nipples, I found Cody lying next to me. I pushed up against his warm body wrapping my arms around his body. His lips once again found mine. Gently at first, then escalating with a ferocity I've not felt in such a long time if ever. I melted into my son's arms oblivious to any potential long lasting ramifications from my lapse in judgement, from my guilty decadence. I knew this was wrong but for the moment it didn't matter as I continued to savor the passion behind his kisses.

CODY

I can't believe how turned I am. I don't see mom lying next to me I just see that horny little slut Tori in my arms with an insatiable hunger moaning for more. If mom hadn't asked me last night to look at her as if she wasn't my mom I don't think we would be here. My tongue danced with hers as she pressed her body into me. Grabbing her ass I ground my now extremely hard cock into her.