How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered into her ear, "Tori, get on your hands and knees."

Mom said, "No Cody we can't fuck. It's not right. Nothing we've done so far has been right but please Cody. Lets not make things worse."

Since she was not moving I picked her off me and flipped her onto her knees. Kneeling behind me I said, "Tori put my cock in."

She groaned, "Please don't!!". But I knew that her protestations rang hollow. I knew she wanted my cock buried deep inside her pussy.

"Do as you're told!"I commanded. Protesting again but to no avail, Tori reached down and grabbed my thick cock guiding it to her moist pussy.

I felt the tickle of her pussy hair on the head of my cock as I pushed forward into the creamy folds of her swollen pussy. As my cock penetrated Tori's fiery pussy she cried, "God No! No! Please don't!"

I grabbed her waist and started to thrust up into her. Her pussy expanded almost to its limit as my thick slab pushed deeper inside. She moaned softly, "Please Cody stop. We can't do this. It's not right."

I let Tori feel the entirety of my cock buried deep into her pussy. I reached down with both hands and squeezed her breasts as I growled, "Feel my cock Tori. Does Tori like her son's cock? Do you Tori?"

I didn't wait for a response instead I started pounding her pussy with my cock. My hands grabbed her hips as I thrust faster and faster into her pussy. Mom's head dropped to the mattress as she started to savor the fullness of my cock. All her protestations were gone as her taboo desires had taken over.

I reached down and rubbed her clit swirling my tongue in her ear and whispered, "Is Tori my slut? Cum for me Tori. Cum on your big boy's cock."

"Oh. Oh. Oh. It's so deep in me." I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back off the couch and started to fuck her really fast and hard. Tori moaned, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh shit yes. Feels so good baby. Fuck your mommy."

Mom's body lurched forward as she exploded in waves of pure pleasure. "Oh. Fuck. Oh yes baby. Mommy is cumming. Oh shit shit shit. I love your cock. Feels so good don't stop."

Mom let out long wail as her body rocked back and forth her legs spasmed uncontrollably and her mouth opened wide. She moaned, "Fuck me harder baby." while bucking wildly on my cock her body convulsing in the throes of her orgasm.

As she was calming down I gripped her ass and started to piston my cock in an out of her pussy with an unmatched ferocity. Exhausted she once again dropped her head onto the bed but I could tell her body was once again responding to the hard fucking I was giving her.

TORI

I can't believe I just fucked my son in his own bed. My god what the hell am I doing. This is so wrong yet my body was betraying me as I was already starting to feel more wisps of the forbidden pleasures. I reached underneath and slowly teased my clit as I savored the fullness I was feeling inside of me.

He was fucking me hard and fast as my quivering body tried to move in unison with his cock. The wisps of another orgasm began to swell deep inside me as my openly spread pussy began to accustom itself to his hard cock that was so deeply embedded in me.

His fingers embedded on the soft flesh of my ass and he began to establish a slow rhythmic in and out tempo that was much different from the pounding he had been giving me. He pulled his cock completely out and in the same smooth movement as before he slowly shoved his cock back in. He teased me like this for several thrusts driving me wild with desire as my body continued to respond. I moaned, "Oh yes Cody. Yes do me, yes yes oh it feels so good baby."

I dropped my chest onto the bed so that I could caress his balls with my other hand. His balls felt so tight and ready to explode. Moaning in delight I shouted, "Fuck your mommy Cody. Fuck mommy. Mommy wants your cum baby. Give it to me."

I continued to moan and squirm in passion screaming, "Yes, Yes, fuck me harder, fuck me harder! Fuck me, Fuck Me!!! I want it! I want it so much! Keep Fucking Me!! Harder! Just a little more and I'll cum again. Fuck me Cody. I want you to give me your cock, Oh god I love your cock."

Cody groaned, "I'm getting close Tori. Do you want me to cum in your pussy?" I felt his cock swell inside me. Oh my fucking god. His cock is getting bigger. Oh shit.

I frantically rubbed my clit wanting to hurry my orgasm. I groaned, "Oh baby cum inside mommy. Mommy is going to cum on your big fat cock. Cum for mommy baby. Cum for me."

Cody groaned, "Here it comes Tori. I'm cumming so good. Your such a hot little slut. So fucking good!"

Cody slammed into me and shot blast after blast of his hot cum inside my pussy. As soon as I felt his hot cum inside me I immediately started to cum on his cock. "Oh yes baby. Mommy is cumming. Oh yes I can feel your hot cum inside me. Oh yes baby."

My body convulsed and spasmed as my orgasm ripped through me. I lost all control as I lewdly splayed flat on the bed unable to control anything. Moments later my orgasm subsided and I found myself collapsed on his bed exhausted and satisfied from the number of orgasms that tore through me tonight,

CODY

I kept fucking Tori like the hot little slut she was as she convulsed under me from another orgasm. Her hot body beneath me was twisting and writhing in reckless abandon. Animalistic moans emanating from deep down her throat. She was mine now. Her pussy would crave and want my cock.

Once she finished cumming I pulled out of her and moved up next to her. Slowly caressing her back and butt she turned towards me and said, "That was amazing baby. I love you." I pulled her into my arms and kissed her lips softly and lovingly, my tongue teasing her as we savored what we just shared. I said, "Tori, you will never again feel lonely, unloved, or unattractive. I will always be here to satisfy you Tori. I love you too."

Our kiss escalated with a passion and lust for each other's touch. My hands continued to caress the softness of her butt as she pressed into me moaning over and over. I held her close to me until we both fell asleep content in our taboo decadence.