All Comments on 'How Much?'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
skip5236skip5236over 15 years ago
Very hot ending...

I love the humiliation of having to pay his ex to get some at the end....

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Oh dear!

Just when your stories were getting better. You slipped up with this one. But people will like it so it doesn't matter what I say. I just can't understand why a man can have no pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nope

Just back to your old garbage. A whore and her moron husband. You can't help writing crap, can you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not much.

Didn't like story much, when I was done reading it I was left with a bad taste, not sure why you wrote it this way, what was the point, we all know enough loosers in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really dumb and confused

I usually watch for magmaman stories. I should have watched out for this one. It is so convoluted and confusing, I had to keep going back to figure out what was going on. It looked more like the writer was trying to be clever and funny instead of crafting a coherent story. Sometimes we forget that storytelling requires telling a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not sure which character in this is the most stupi

d. None would account for an IQ of over 50...........

magmamanmagmamanover 15 years agoAuthor
OK..OK...Jeez..

This one is was compiled from several true situations then rolled into one.

Yep, I have driven a truck, and I had an ex-wife that loved M&M toys. Been to Reno and had another ex I caught on my living room floor with a boyfriend.

That's why she is an ex and I still don't like her so I made her into a hooker, serves her right.

Oh, well. I will try something else...LoL.

Maybe.

snif...

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
crap

no more needs to be said

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Playing with women who play with trinkets...

Is all right by me - apparently not so by other readers. It’s not easy to try and pass anything original in the LW section, for that I salute the author.<P>

I did not read anything specific from those who did not like the story which could explain WHY they felt so...<P>

To me it was original, kind of tongue in chick and covered a theme which I can't remember being covered here (the toy collectors). I guess that that was enough to make it 'confusing' to some ... Another taboo that Magma crossed was that two ex'es could have any kind of interaction other than shooting at each other… And how is it that treating the ex like the hooker she was makes him a looser or a man with no pride?

magmamanmagmamanover 15 years agoAuthor
Hell.....

I got negged so much and so many snotty emails on this one that it threw me into writer's block and I have started and then deleted half a dozen attempts.

Got me all fussed up and sniffy here, genuine TEARS in my eyes...snif.

Let's see. Loving wife section. Totally faithful, wears outfits sexy only at home IN the dark for the husband ONLY, by golly!

Church on Sunday and every other Saturday too, loves sex in the dark in the missionary position in the dark with the husband ONLY in the DARK!

Husband never ever cheats and goes to work 40 hours and comes home ON time!

Man! What a PLOT!

Let's see. Opening line. "In the DARK, she slowly and seductively removed her panties, the last piece of clothing she wore. Her husband waited patiently in their bed, already his 14" member was fully erect in anticipation. Her 38DD breasts heaved as she strode across the room and kissed him and then assumed the position."

"ARRRRGGGGGGHHHH!" She exclaimed as he entered her."

Forgotten in the moment was the dark and stormy night outside, they were inside, warm and dry."

LOL

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agree with GW66

Most of your stories are great, but this is not one of your great ones. Even your ending is confusing and insulting to reader. e.g. he's having sex with Kath and girl walks in and he's too busy to see who she is. Please be a little realistic. Did he have sex with ex for $250?

the Ct. Yankee

norcal62norcal62over 14 years ago
Just Magmaman showing what he thinks of women

Story dove down from first paragraph. Author, insecure of his maleness, has to control females, sees them as property or servants yet seems surprise when he gets creates a strong female character. I like his original story premises but they so often degenerate with his opinion of women in general. Too bad.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Scary shit -

Find out you were married to an d having sex with an active hooker who fucked anyone anywhere even while you were around - glad you did not have kids - right?

Oh yeah get checked by your doctor - quick

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Sick

What the fuck kind of story is this?

Senseless and asinine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whores are whores, wives are wives, the two dont go together

yeah I know a wife sells herself to her husband for him to care for her and its a form of prostitution, but its a moral and legal form of prostitution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a total prick he is....

like all ass hole men he thinks with his dick.....so what does he expect his wife to do.....no surprise she was screwing around...what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander....men will never learn......

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ITS ONE THING TO BE A LOSER

but an ignorant losers loser, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: what a total prick he is....

says the cum guzzling whore. The bitch was a hooker dumd ass, I'll be your jusr mad you can't $500 dollar. You sound anger because you a bargin basement whore.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Wry to the bone !

Collectors have a low grade but eventually indisputable case of insanity I like Steven Wright's line about owning a very large sea shell collection that he keeps scattered on beaches throughout the world. Trust magmaman to conjure up this droll little story about that subset of mild lunatics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pay to...

fuck his ex-wife?? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
once a whore always a whore, and she was a whore when married to him

and he paid for her by providing her lifestyle, whores are just that whores

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a whore, is a whore, is a whore

2* at least you wrote something

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Hmmm....

Sort of sad. Well written, but depressing.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Maybe should be filed in humor. Anyway, decent story but he dumped her too quick. He could be a pimp on the side.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Cute, but not a life I would want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is very calm for just finding out what a sucker he was all of those years. She risked giving him all kinds of disease and he actually just thinks of doing her for money?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is sad to see so many writers are cuckold wanna be’s. Lit needs a cuck category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS