All Comments on 'How Much Love?'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
once again another sstar06 hit

I am a fan of your burn the bitch but this one was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This certainly has all the element of

a very good x_JohnDoe_x mystery. Stang, you are join the elite of the elite. I like the reference to mustangs endlessly. Very good stroy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
that was painful

Number 1 pitfall of good authors is they fall in love with their words - shorten this by about 50% and you have a decent story. Still looking forward to next week but get an editor who knows how to trim the fat.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 13 years ago
To the last commentator:

Do not mention my name on someone elses story. Stang is far better than I will ever be so comparisons are redudant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
that was painful

Number 1 pitfall of good authors is they fall in love with their words - shorten this by about 50% and you have a decent story. Still looking forward to next week but get an editor who knows how to trim the fat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Quite wordy.

You could have told this story in five fewer pages. You lose a lot of readers when you simply write to put words on the screen.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

I think the ending ruined it for me. More specifically, that there are TWO endings. Yeah, I read on, how could I not?

I liked that there was the "red herring" of Connie, who was starting to fall for Rob. I thought he'd end up with her.

There IS a nagging feeling that Cheryl STILL does not understand just how much she hurt Rob by her cheating, despite Connie's really blunt and in-your-face questions. For her, it was "just sex", but the mere thought of Rob fucking someone else she goes homicidal? A double standard indeed. Maybe it WOULD have been a good lesson to her to see him screw someone else (although that would open up a while 'nother can of worms).

As for those co-workers of Cheryl, they are really pure evil. It's surprising, given Cheryl's attitude, that she hasn't assaulted and slapped the hell out of them. As far as I can tell, they pressured her into it, and afterwards called her stupid for doing it.

The biggest surprise was Molly though, I had not seen that coming.

Given Rob's personality and the overwhelming evidence that he still loved Cheryl, taking her into his house especially, when he could've just not done anything with her at all after her accident, the second ending was probably a given.

Even with all this, I STILL think Cheryl has not learned her lesson and thinks of her cheating as merely a mistake, and that she was hurt the most by it...

Anyway, interesting story.

vestspetvestspetalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

I'm probably not the typical loving wife reader, but I'm so glad you wrote the second ending. yea. Keep up the wonderfully funny and entertaining stories.

oldcdawgoldcdawgalmost 13 years ago
Great story until the end

You had a great story until the end. It was a little hard to swallow, and names of the kids suck.

bali306bali306almost 13 years ago
you broken chain

I like this story very much but you left out the Connie character without finish you could have named one girl after her but to fact you broken your chain and change tried with forgiveness and romance

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Nope

This story did nothing for me. I guess I'm just not a reconciliation kind of guy. The story did'nt feel right to me. I don't see why the husband could not pull his shit together and move on. He could have loved his stupid ex forever and still found room in his heart to love another woman. Calling his ex wife's name while having sex with his beautiful new bride was more than I could tolerate. He married her again? His weakness was irritating! I expect the scores to be low for this one. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story,

...but I don't think either of your main characters were particularly likeable. The wife just didn't seem to get it, and her attitude never really reflected that of someone who was truly repentant. Only someone who wanted her husband back and for life to go back to the way it was before all that unpleasantness.

The husband really didn't come across all that bright either. His redundant arguments over how many men she's fucked, even though he'd always known was just tiresome. As was his continual insistence that she didn't love him as much as he loved her. Tiresome.

His obvious refusal to admit his feelings was also a show of stubbornness that got old quickly too. A lot of silly talk of Mustangs as well tends to cheapen much of the story as well. Too much Mustang talk gets real boring too. There are ways to show your love of a car without being quite so corny about it. Seriously.

I challenge you to write a story that can include Mustangs if you like, but this time, to mention them as someone who truly understands them, their motors and the cars ability. I hate reading your stories, and getting interrupted by your (what seems like) paid advertisement on the car. I challenge you to talk like a true muscle car enthusiast. Not like some Jap, that just keeps saving to add bolt-on bits and pieces to the car. See if you can subtly discuss rebuilding a motor or gearbox or comparing engine parts, doing work on the block, the heads and matching it with a decent cam or going with any number of manual, hands-on improvements.

Re-build an older Mustang with a crazy Boss motor, or my favourite, a decent 351 4V Cleveland block motor. Do it. You'll love it. I promise...

Still, the story was reasonably unique, but quite entertaining. 5 stars, for sure.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 13 years ago
The good and the bad ...

The good ... The story had a well thought out interesting narrative. it was original and well planned.

The bad ... the characters were totally one dimensional and the actual descriptive writing was lacking in feeling and substance. It was too clinical, to much like a he said/she said blow by blow. No setting's or emotional building.

Got to take the good with the bad ...keep writing.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGalmost 13 years ago
5 Stars

I gave it five stars. Was it a bit long? Probably. But I enjoyed my time getting there so it didn't bother me. If the people harping on the length of the story think they can do better - then by all means prove it. I know from experience that things can be harder than it seems to be - but I digress.

I like the fact that there is reconciliation in this story. NOT everything has to be the "revenge at all costs" tale ( though I love those & I'm sure Stang will get back to those soon enough) The story works for me & I hope others will give it a fair shake.

Looking forward to next week!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Started out great, but....

Turned him into a cuckold wimp. Went from a very good beginning to just a standard JPB clone ending.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
its appallling that folks think this is a GOOD story

it isnt . It is so bad it is well offensive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry once would have ended it for me

Tell me again how stupid this woman was to have done the things she did........ Why would anyone want a woman that stupid to be the mother of your children.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
One of your worst, Stang. It's pretty well set that I'm not much for RAAC endings and this is one of the worst I've read.

The two ending trick is never a good idea. It seems you're trying to please everyone. That cannot be done.

The main characters were never fully fledged as far as I can see.

The cuckold (and that's what he is since he took her back) was stupid not to MOVE far away from the slut. His friends were not very good friends and his cheating wife's friends were even worse. Seriously, with friends like they had (have?) who needs enemies?

The very idea that he would even go visit her in the hospital is repugnant. After her betrayal of everything he held important, and his willingness to abandon EVERYTHING to get away from her, it is not acceptable as a plot line that he would have anything to do with her again.

BAD, BAD, BAD!!

LaddydeathLaddydeathalmost 13 years ago
Great story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave it five stars.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story !!

Good story. No willing Cuckold here! Just a guy rolling with the punches and trying to be happy at the end of the day. I would have thought your Split ending would have appeased all, apparently not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a 5 but!

The "curiosity' argument and "means nothing I still love you" has been used many times and has never been believable. It was not here either but you still almost made me want to forgive her.

The best reconciliation stories I think just fall back on "grace"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is, sir, a bit like The Return pt. 3 by x_JohnDoe_x

but it's not that good but I don't think you have copied it well it is very good.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
It all about ROB's "male ego" How sad . Next time ROB dont cheat!!! ...oh wait...

There are so many things wrong with this awful story... by that I mean it is badly done. & filled with cliches that is hard to list them all.

The worst is the FAKE MEMORY LOSS: Sure ROB saw through it. But the BIGGER issue is what it says about Cheryl. She got into this mess by LYING and scheming so her FIRST thought after waking from surgery is to TRICK Rob???

The author has Rob spend NO time thinking about this...

Cheryl got into trouble because she thought (and SAYS many times ) that ROB love her No matter what she does.

Yet after all this time pain and agony Cheryl still believes that she can say.. and do ANYTHING to TRICK rob into back into the marriage.

she has learned NOTHING.

THE PREMISE. A well educated amazingly happy woman that is clearly deeply in Love and happily married for 15 years.... hears some friends of hers talking after work and suddenly she just HAS to... just Has to... fuck as many men as she can. The transition from being deeply totally in love with your "soul mate" to DYING of curiosity to fuck other men... was WAAAAAAAAAAAY too fast and too sudden.

I think it took 3 (or as it 4 ) short paragraphs.

THE Dialog.. was absurd and ruined the story. Just Killed it. Throughtout the ENTIRE story there is Not a single word about what her actions MEAN about Roba and their Marriage. Not One.

How.......ODD!

By the end of 9 pages SS makes the the whole thing is ROB's fault. Lets see how sS does this.

So lets see if we have this right... The wife has sex with the first guy but it turns out to be REALLY horrible

sex ...sex so bad that the wife says she was actually physically HURT from it. So naturally Cheryl says this

"Of course the same women who'd helped me decide to do it in the first place convinced me that I'd simply picked the wrong type of guy"

This is not a MISTAKE. She didnt put to much salt in the soup. There is a serious severe CHARACTER FLAW here.

Next After she is caught/ discovered ... after Rob beats up Greg and Tina comes over the idiot whore wife says ......... "Rob would never cheat on me, just like I'd never cheat on him. ".

um what?... Cheryl STILL doesnt think she was cheating?!!

"But I was only listening to you guys"

"I didn't understand why she'd blame me. I didn't know that Greg had any kids."

"If I had known that it would cost me my marriage, I'd never had risked it. I'd have stayed curious for the rest of my life."

But wait it gets MUCH worse...Now we come to the CLICHE of the ex wife having an accident ( yawn....) and this results in CONNIE's idea of TRUCE. It is offensive.

It is based on the idea that BOTH sides have done something wrong.

can anyone tell me what Rob did wrong? When the reader comes across this they just want to pull their own hair out of their head or beat the shit out of this idiot author.

"Rob, she loves you too," said Connie. "More than anything I've ever seen. People aren't perfect Rob. We all make mistakes and bad decisions"...

Oh my god....

But THIS is far and away the worst part: the really shitty part of this awful story is the author's 2nd premise which sets up the ending.

Page 7 " Men are hardwired to believe that our mates belong to us" (read-- men are a lower form of human life)

"I just made a mistake. Can't you get that through your head Rob?" (rob is stupid and unreasonable)

" you are just stubborn..". ( ahhh the old MALE EGO thing. Rob has no real reason to even been angry).

THE LIE DETECTOR TEST: why is Cheryl DEMANDING Rob take one? Oh thats right because Rob cheated right? No actually he didnt.

The premise here is that Once Rob finds out his dumb as shit cunt whore self centered wife did not enjoy fucking other men ALL IS FORGIVEN.

Trust means nothing

Character means Nothing

Love means nothing

There is NO discussion of the wife's values or thought process or her character flaws. The end is all about ROB and his ego.

And in the end all was forgiven. Next time ROB dont cheat..

a truly nasty mean cruel story

lokiloslokilosalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Not much to hate about this story if you're honest with yourself. Was he a wimp? No. He left and the only reason he really got back together with Cheryl was for closure. He never found out why she did what she did, but once he did that was that...unless you decided to read the second ending.

Funny how when you tell someone not to push the red button because it will blow up the planet, they do it anyway. I read the second ending too, but did it KNOWING how it would end. So I have no complaint about it at all. I can separate the 2 endings in my head and still enjoy the story either way.

Great story Stang, glad to see you're still posting great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointing

The woman has a "Fatal Attraction" obsession with her ex-husband.

And in the end, the husband is a wimp who will be eating creampies the next time the slut decides she wants to have some strange.

I'm sorry I wasted time reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Story sucked because you finally made Roba wimp by taking the skank back. The only way he should have even considered taking the slut back is if Cheryl agreede to be tiedup and gagged in a closet and watch as Rob fucked as many women as the number of men she willingly spread her legs for and let cum in her cunt. One of those women would have to be Connie. Rob would fuck the women n all three holes and then Cheryl would have to suck his sperm out the womens asshole, and pussies. Then she would have to suck Rob's cock clean of his and theother womens fluids adn thier shit stains. Finally shewould haveto allow Rob to pissall overher body and in heer mouthto clease it of ther other men. After that he could consider taking tghe whore back.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Honey, I really want to ....

...try cocaine. The gals at work tell me the sex while high is unbelievable. <br><br>

...join the theft of the month club. The gals pick a store and whoever steals the largest item wins. <br><br>

...try a big black cock. I've had young and old guys and a big cock. Now I want to try a black one. <br><br>

Everyone, including Cheryl goes on and on about how stupid she is. I agree, but that doesn't make it interesting reading. It persists all through the story. She "pretends" that she lost her memory. She may "love" Rob but she loves herself FAR more to keep manipulating him to get what she wants. Every manipulation is her disrespect of him showing through. Rob states the she doesn't love him like he loves her and he is absolutely correct. Connie started out her time with Rob by admitting exactly what was going on. That was respectful. She didn't stick with it. In the alternate ending Molly sets up a fuck session with Cheryl. ALL the women are manipulating Rob. None of them are worth his time. But he's a moron as well. Really, would you become best friends with a woman who has told you she is friends with your EX who tore your heart out? For real? He doesn't want to be around ANY women but this one is OK. Just fuckin' amazing. "Thank you ma'am. That's one kick in the balls. May I have another please?". <br><br>

Cheryl repeatedly says she made a "mistake". Sorry, no she didn't. I adhere to the legal definition of mistake, an unintentional act, omission, or error. Cheryl made a decision and took action on that decision. She fucked three guys and it happened as she planned it. The only problem was that the outcome was not as she expected or wanted. They were all acts of disrespect to Rob. Her choices were deliberate, not "mistakes". I realize the term is sloppily used in society but if I was in Rob's situation and Cheryl told me she made a "mistake" I would have slapped her and ripped her up one side and down the other. How about: "Hey honey, I made a mistake and fucked a different woman every week for the past 15 years. Forgive me, OK?" A one time drunken fuck after a party might be a mistake. Planned liaisons with 3 different guys is not! <br><br>

There was also something off with the POV. For the most part the story was told by an omniscient narrator. But it seemed to slip into characters personal narrative and then back to the narrator. It felt "off". A suggestion Stang, try a short story and work harder to get the POV correct. <br><br>

The story was OK over all with the first ending. Cheryl didn't deserve to get him back. Connie didn't either. The second ending was crap because Rob was just manipulated some more and then just fell back into Cheryl's arms after sex. It's too trite and after pages of reasons why they shouldn't be together you can't patch things in a couple paragraphs. You threw a "bone" to the romantics but it was a chicken bone that splintered and stuck in the throat. <br><br>

You have a great gift of narrative but some of the concepts you try to shoehorn into the story just don't fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
When good stories go bad

In the end everyone joined cheryl in her sociopathic world. It was going along well, not great, but well, until that moment. I don't feel so badly for him as he seemed a little too willing to continue playing a role in this Twilight Zone episode, but poor Molly. Although she was only mentioned briefly, she made an impression on me and I hoped somehow she would end up with Rob, but in the end you turned her into a freak as well. Shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
story sucks because the author is horrible...

couldn't even bother to finish it... 9 pages of pure crap!

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Mealmost 13 years ago
A Most Enjoyable Tale That Was Well Crafted With Many Twists and Turns!

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece Stang06. It's not your typical LW tale but had excellent character development, a well thought out plot, and with great dialogue which added to the emotional elements in the story. Being a piece of fiction the main character had elements that seemed too far removed from reality but as fiction all is possibly. This of course was paralleled aptly by the main female character whose obsession with her lost love seemed equally over dramatic. Your happy ending through Molly was a brilliant twist which added to the pleasure of the read. Even though it is odd that the present day wife hands her husband back to the former wife through such unusual circumstances a fact that puts this story in a whole new realm of fantasy and fairy tales where dreams do come true but totally too far removed from reality to be believable. But such is writing and this is your tale so tell it as you see it!

Just a note that you may wish to make the following corrections where you confused the names of the characters.

Error:

If she got Rob, she'd lose the friendship with Connie. And being a true friend to Connie meant that she wouldn't get Rob.

Correction:

If she got Rob, she'd lose the friendship with Cheryl. And being a true friend to Cheryl meant that she wouldn't get Rob.

Error:

"Rob you will help Cheryl faithfully until her recovery is over, agreed?" asked Cheryl.

Correction:

"Rob you will help Cheryl faithfully until her recovery is over, agreed?" asked Connie.

I also look forward to further tales that you share so freely here. Thanks again for the time and effort to create, to draft and to finally submit each of the pieces you place here for us to read, enjoy, criticize, and reflect upon. All of this is very much appreciated.

Take Care!

livnthechilifelivnthechilifealmost 13 years ago
I agree Harry

the story was wrong on all the levels you listed and the fact that Rob and Molly's divorce came through in 3 weeks. I as a woman, felt insulted that my sex can be that dumb, but hey, people throw the word love around like it's nothing. There is no meaning to it.

But hey, it's Stangstar. After 2 weeks without my fix, I was going through withdrawal. Then I got 2 stories in 1 week. So fuck it, you keep writing, I'll keep reading even when the story doesn't turn out like I think it will or should. Thanks.

ps: I still think Cheryl is an idiot who should have stayed on the curb, Rob would have gotten over her eventually and Molly should have confronted him and he could've gotten help and showed him what a woman's love truly looks & feels like, although we can argue that she loved him enough to let him go so he can be really happy.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Yet another enjoyable piece

But once the triangle started working I read it more as a humourous piece because I do not feel that people function that way.

Still a very good offering to those of us, who want to be amused....

kieberskiebersalmost 13 years ago
Thought you had left us

Thank you for your time an effort to provide us with some entertainment. While the second ending wasn't what I wanted to see, by virtue of there being an alternate ending, I knew where you would go with it and read it anyway. Still I did enjoy the majority of the story. Again thanx for the effort it was/is appreciated.

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 13 years ago
When compared to other stuff here at Literotica...

a pretty good read.

After reading the comments, I can certainly see why you sometimes post to the other site instead of here. Too much grief from the peanut gallery.

As far as the plot goes, had I been Rob there would have been no reconciliation. I realize that people make mistakes and there could be times you would slip and forgiveness could be an option. But she kept going back. So, for me it wouldn’t happen.

I just think she went too far. Three times is not a slip or a mistake. She was going to keep at it until she found a guy who rocked her boat.

I think the story might have been better if you would have made her more sympathetic. I just couldn’t find any way that she should have been forgiven. And while Rob certainly did not look like a wimp, he did look like a sap even though you made her faithful to the end of their second marriage.

But, I actually liked that you decided to write a story that went that way. It was something different from the typical cheat, revenge dump em formula.

You keep writing. I'll keep reading.

Thanks StangStar.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Okay...

You have done one thing very well here. You described most of the female population accurately. Some may disagree. To that I say you have not made enough trips around the block. Manipulation is in their genes. I was fortunate to learn this at an early age and it probably saved a ton of heartache. I hate to see a man learn the hard way. It is not hard to understand why men view them as pussy because of things like this. Maybe the cavemen had it right. Find one bent over at the river, fuck her, get something to eat and find another one. Much simpler.

zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
One of the longest wimp stories ever!

Worse than stupid, worse than dumb, worse than awful! Okay well maybe just plain awful. I suppose writers feel the need to get in touch with their inner women and dabble in RAAC from time to time, but for gawd sake don't publish it! You should have said at the ending: For real men who don't like cheating whores stop reading here. For women, wimps, wussies, and non-men keep on reading. You have brought shame upon mustangs, as well as on your self

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your last story

Both of these main characters were so dumb that the entire story sucked, Let me tell you exactly how it made me feel. May your connecting rods snap, your crankshaft fracture, your pistons slam into your valves, the motor explode in flames.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Prefer the second ending

I konow you don't bother too much about some of the nasty criticisms. One can't please everyone. I've always thoroughly enjoyed nearly all of your stories. I'm not a big fan of science fiction. Well done with this one. Thank you.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 13 years ago
Welcome back!

Seriously good story. Can't expect everyone to agree, and there are bits that I might have done differently but what the hell, it's your story, and you got it spot on! Five ---- no question.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Another great story!

I don't care what some critics say. Keep the 'stangs and above all KEEP WRITING!

It would be great to see a follow up story here though to see how Connie lands a "good man" who loves only her and wants her to love only him.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGalmost 13 years ago
One other thing...

It really has nothing to do with the story - but I personally think that the people who slam stories & post their venom under an "Anonymous" user just suck.

HarryInVA might slam a lot of stories - & he certainly makes his feelings known (and I usually don't agree with him) but at least he isn't hiding. That earns respect from me.

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 13 years ago
So many commenters who react emotionally.

Wow, I have to give Stangstar credit for firing up the emotions of so many readers, but I'll say that more than a few definitely misplace their ire on this story.

I'll admit that this story shows the one major flaw in Stangstar's writing. He relies far too much on cliche characters. Cheryl never comes across as real in this whole story. Supposedly she's been married for 14 years, is madly in love with her husband and is intelligent enough to get a good and rather demanding job. A woman like this isn't going to listen to a bunch of 19-24 year olds talking about a bunch of one night stands and start thinking "maybe I should try one." But in this story Cheryl not only listens and thinks that way, but is blind enough to everyone around her to try 3 different men. And during that time doesn't catch on that her husband is "sick" to avoid having sex with her? Only a cliche cheating wife is that goddamn fucking dumb.

And after that, we get the broken wife cliche where all Cheryl wants is her husband back. And just about every ploy comes out over the next 5 pages of story.

Rob isn't much better for all that he does the cliche vanishing act and then pines for over a year about the woman he loves. Everything about him seemed to come from "Loving Wifes Central Casting". We never get to see any depth to his character.

However, I disagree that this was a RAAC story. Stang did have the duo reunite, but he didn't make it easy, or nice. He did use the twist of having Molly realize that Rob and Cheryl would be happier together, but that much is realistic. I've known a few couple in real life that broke up for various reasons and years later it was still clear they would never be happy away from their former partner. It doesn't make sense, but it is true, and Stang while showing Cheryl as willing to play just about any manipulation she could to get Rob back, also shows her as understanding that should she get him back, she can never manipulate him again. And throughout her attempts to get him back she never directly lies to him. The amnesia trick is thrown out by Connie and the doctor, not Cheryl.

This isn't a bad story. It isn't a good story. Stang is still caught in that middle ground. It's clear taht there is a lot of talent in the writing. It's clear that there are ideas and visions crying to come out. I still think that Stang is trying to hard to write quickly and isn't looking over the stories with an eye for the characters. They don't develop over the course of stories, and often aren't consistent in personality through the story. I think the week off did give him time to delve a bit deeper into some aspects of this story, but he left the cliched characters in, and that continues to keep his stories from being great.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 13 years ago
Different, but good

This is not one of your typical stories, which makes it that much more interesting. Almost all of your work tends to fall into the torch the bitch category in the sense that women tend to cheat, destroy their marriages and their happiness and wind up tragic losers. Reconciliation is a different sort of animal, but you do it well. Some of the criticisms of your heroine have a bit of truth. She is hard headed and self centered and maybe never realizes the full extent of how badly she hurt her husband. But the way you write it, she loved him and he loved her and that really is the bottom line.

One of the things I've always loved about this site is the democratic openness of allowing comments and potshots from all directions. So I expected the comments that he was a wimp for taking her back, that he should have punished her and at the very least even if he loved her, he should have moved on because, really, you can always find another pussy to fuck. Or a woman to love. Either way.

And because this is a democratic and open site and everybody is entitled to their opinion, readers are entitled to vent. But it's always seemed funny to me that there are plenty of stories about guys that cheated on their wives, fucked around just because they wanted to or were too stupid and immature to realize what they were giving up, and usually they manage to make up with the wives or girlfriends if they want to. Or if the wives take revenge too far, readers take the side of the poor, put-upon male cheaters. Nobody shows the visceral, violent hatred of cheating that torch the bitch readers unleash on women who cheat, or make a mistake, or fall off the wagon for the exact same reasons that male cheaters do. Once in a while you'll find a reader who torches a male cheater, but usually those seem to be the misanthropes who hate the whole human race or seemingly the act of sex itself.

Anyway, just some random thoughts You do keep surprising. And you really should be paid by the word.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I decided to read all the comments first

I didn't believe the Molly character or the ending situation.

I believed all the other characters.

As always, I'll read whatever Stang puts up, but he got a little sloppy with the names in the story.

Thank you

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I really liked the Story it had everything Cheating,Revenge,Love,Hate,and Romance.

sojomansojomanalmost 13 years ago
Excellent story ...

by one of my favourite writers.

In my opinion this story was mainly about Cheryl, a compelling character study of feelings, behaviour, emotions, mistakes, happiness, regrets, poor judgement, tenacity, and above all love. The conclusion and the names chosen for the children says it all. That's ultimately what any good relationship is all about.

I liked the "supporting cast" of characters in this story, Rob, Connie, and the small yet decisive part played by Molly. Very genuine people all expressing in their own way true and deep feelings.

Loved it and looking forward to reading Stang's next story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
Is Sojoman mentally deranged ?

oh come on... dude where the fuck is your brain?

..."this story was mainly about Cheryl, a compelling character study of feelings, behaviour, emotions, mistakes, happiness, regrets, poor judgement, tenacity, and above all love..."

COMPELLING ???

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
Five Stars !

stangstar06 rides again! Great story as always. I really like the way you layed the story out. Thanks stangstar06 once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow, just wow :

Your best writing yet.

Was a nervous wreck while reading this: too afraid to stop.

We all make mistakes: they both suffered.

Stupid mistakes, if only we all get a second chance.

5 rating

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago
Assumptions?

"But it's always seemed funny to me that there are plenty of stories about guys that cheated on their wives, fucked around just because they wanted to or were too stupid and immature to realize what they were giving up, and usually they manage to make up with the wives or girlfriends if they want to. Or if the wives take revenge too far, readers take the side of the poor, put-upon male cheaters. Nobody shows the visceral, violent hatred of cheating that torch the bitch readers unleash on women who cheat, or make a mistake, or fall off the wagon for the exact same reasons that male cheaters do. Once in a while you'll find a reader who torches a male cheater, but usually those seem to be the misanthropes who hate the whole human race or seemingly the act of sex itself."

I'm wondering, where do you read these stories? It can't be in the Loving Wives category of Literotica.

Practically all of the stories in LW are of cheating wives, divided in either RAAC, torch the bitch, or willing cuckolding.

I don't know the percentages, but only a fraction of a fraction of the stories in LW are about cheating husbands. So when you say "plenty of stories" is this simply assuming? And also assuming that readers make comments that condone, excuse and justify men cheating? Seriously, where do you read that? Proof, DQS, proof.

In fact, I'll do you one better. One of Ohio's newer stories, The Surrogate, has many, many readers lambasting and crucifying the main character Michael, to the point of calling for anti-Michael hate groups, while glossing over, downplaying and minimizing the fact that it is his wife Joanna who had an affair, betraying Michael.

Sorry to hijack this, Stang, but I had to respond to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cliche

another woman who is brain dead, until after she cheats.

at least this one did not have the pseudo-psych babble justifying what ever.

not his best, not the worst.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Oh, Wow.

Truly, this story may well be the best work you have ever presented. There are a few writing flaws, but overall, on a hundred-point scale, this would hit at least a 98. Outstanding work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
best

your very best. thanks

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 13 years ago
There's Neither Growth Nor Tension

All of the conflict here is incredibly contrived. As already pointed out repeatedly--and validly--you have simply painted Cheryl as being so incredibly stupid that it's difficult to see how she could have ever gotten through college, let alone kept her husband from killing himself after a few years of living with her. And because her stupidity--and endless string of denials, lies, and evasions--it finally reaches the point where the reader literally wants her to just go take a long walk off a very short pier.

That, of course, is why the ultimate reconciliation didn't work at all. It was 3-4 pages too long by the time we found out it was Molly he'd met and fallen in love with and married, but it was at least a well set up ending that still came out of left field. Having Molly come back and force them into bed together so they could ultimately re-marry, though? Where's the conflict in that? Answer: There is none. Nada, zip, fucking zero. It's almost like, "And after he was killed bravely defending his country, an alien spaceship just appeared out of nowhere and brought him back to life so they could all be happy forever and ever, amen."

In short, I think you need to remember what creates true tension and true conflict: Every character--every damned one of them, Molly and Connie included--MUST fight as hard as they can for what they perceive to be best for them. In so fighting, those characters have to adapt to the situations, change, mature, grow, et cetera. Just having them all pine away for their lost love over nine pages before deciding to get back together because they were so happy before her betrayal is just too much to take.

sojomansojomanalmost 13 years ago
About criticizing mistakes ...

This is a free site. Most importantly authors and editors contribute freely for our enjoyment. The majority are not professional writers. I don't think I read a single story (so far) in which I didn't detect a typo, a mistake, a misuse of a word, a wrong punctuation, or any other sort of error. Occasionally it irritates me. But then I remember the effort and time the writer and editor invested in writing the story and publishing it for our pleasure and entertainment. I then thank the author and focus on the story.

I can't but remember the words of Jules Claretie, a French journalist and writer, and substituting the word "leads" with "writes" in his statement:

"Any man who leads, who does something, has against him (criticise him) those who want do the same, those who want to do precisely the opposite, and above all, the great army of people, much more severe, who do nothing at all"

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Thanks StangStar

My comment is this: I tend to accept any story I read just the way the Author wrote it anymore. I liked this story because I like your writing in general. I like that you have given us so many stories for our entertainment. You worked extra hard to show that this couple deserved to reconcile their "One of a kind" love. I appreciate the effort and the daring you had to take on the negative commenters when there is reconciliation. That makes you and others that do so a very special writer.

I just finished a good sequel by "writingdragon" and he was the best at it I think...

It took me a while when reading Lit stories to realize that we are reading a writer's story as he sees it. A took me a little while (2 years) to realize that we have no real right to critisize the ending harshly. We are readers only and we contribute nothing to the story. Nor do we contribute anything with our negative comments because this is the writer's story and it is already written.

Oh, I guess it is okay that other writers give constructive criticism on the journalistic aspect of the writing. But other than that, Harry in VA and others like him or worse...are just "Wanna Be" writers. All of us can write our own stories if we want them to end a certain way. We just need the courage and a good editor.

They must in some way like your stories, Stang...because they wait for them to come out and immediately read them! I hope that they too someday come to realize that they only need to vote and not comment negatively if they don't like a story. The story has already been written and dissecting it after the fact is not going to change it in any way. Come on commenters, you are not going to force the writer to make his next story come out the way you want it to.

Even if you do force the writer to write a story your way, it is only going to be a token effort, because he is not going to do it every time. I am only guessing, but I think that must have been why PapaToad avoided dialogue about the cheating wife and just moved the wronged husband along, having him meet a new woman. I noticed that he did not take comments at all on his latest postings. He must have had enough the first time they were posted!

I do like to comment when a story touchs on my own life experience or it brings out an emotion from within that I have felt. I also comment when I think there are too many negative commenters...and then I comment mostly to them. I hate to think that they eventually drive good writers off this site. I'm talking about those commenters that can only moan, groan and rant about somebody else's effort. I have also read many other commenters say: Don't read what you don't like! So I know many other readers feel the way I do. Why comment at all if it can't be positive or constructive?

Harry, you have become a joke on this site at times. Oh, I know that not all of your comments are negative and it is your attempt at constructive criticism. But most of them do not encourage writers to continue entertaining us. Encouragement is a good thing. Tearing up a story or condemnation of either it or the writer is not encouragement. The only person that can or will write the way you want it to be written is you...

So thanks again StangStar. I am not into cars much, but I bought a brand new 67 Mustang when I came back from Viet Nam.

Just my thoughts...I will shut up now.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Thanks!

That about covers it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Race Raac Reck

(sigh) I used to enjoy Thursdays (bigger sigh) They held such promise, so many possibilities (biggest frickin' sigh of all) But what do you do with yet another SS06 cavalcade of improbable plot fantasies and hackneyed cliches.

Okay - I get it - you are one determined prolific writer. Yep, no doubt about it, you can really crank 'em out. Why not try something TOTALLY different. Give us something we don't see coming.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Very well done

I appreciate the time and effort that the author has put into this story, and the happy ending.

Although the story is a little unrealistic, it is a good story.

More of a romantic love story than a loving wives story.

I appreciate that the author posted the whole story in one post rather than to string it out over several days. That is what some other author's seem to do for reasons only they know.

I like "Stang's" writing style, it's down to earth and easy to follow, smooth flowing, well thought out, and nicely edited.

Thanks to the author, for the very enjoyable read.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Have any of the commenters considered this simple fact?

Do any of you have any idea how much effort goes into THINKING about a story?

Then there is the rethinking. Does this situation make sense? How would this character react? What is a compelling way for them to say it?

Then there is the transfer of the ideas, some of them quite disjointed, into a document.

This needs reading, rereading, REREADING, editing, spell checking, then double checking the spell checking to find out that you used 'sight' for 'site' five times...then REEDITED.

Then there is a 3 day (or more) lag on getting it posted.

This is a 9 page document!

And Stang does this almost every week. I have a great deal of respect for many of the writers on this board. DSQ, Rhenquist, ohio, and Stang are all names whom I aspire to write half as well as. But most of them do not write 9 page documents in a week. So a few names get messed up, maybe an occasional plot point is weaker then it should be.

I am a grammar nazi, which is funny because I don't know what the hell I'm talking about half the time, and for the most part, Stang does not make a lot of grammar mistakes. His prose flows. He doesn't make a lot of obvious homonym errors.

Think very long and hard before you get overly critical of his work, people.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Having said all that...

I agree with Rehnquist (I'll spell it right eventually). People talk about the wimpiness of taking a woman back. Yes. Sometimes, in an unrepentent or insufficiently repentent woman, that is true.

I had a hard time relating to the male character because he showed his yellow by running away...constantly. He philosophically reminded me of a kid sticking his fingers in his ears and going "lalalalala I can't hear you!"

Connie, to me, was the most interesting and developed character. She had a tension. Full marks for her. Cheryl was overly soppy. Didn't like or respect her much. Now, her obsession I had to respect, but...I need to reread this. It's too long, too late and I'm too tired.

SKHPSKHPalmost 13 years ago
Thank you very much for another great story!

How do you do it? Such a long and well-elaborated story should need more time than just one week. You are a magician!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This one

went on, and on, and on, and on. Brutal to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Scurrilous and vile comments from Harry. Really dude. Pathetic.

I've done my comment already, and returned under cover to slate him. Fucking thoughtless illiterate cunt. Must hurt to author this site.

If you ever attack x_JohnDoe_x or Samuelx, the two kings of Lit. I'll smash my computer up. Yes, seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How much love

Your work keeps getting better, really enjoyed the story

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
"Sorry to hijack this, Stang, but I had to respond to this."

A good place to respond to other readers would be directly to that person. Or do you really think anybody gives a shit what you think about another reader and their opinion? Only Anonymous comments rank below that.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Serious drama or light comedy>

I don't watch sitcoms expecting serious true to life drama and I don't read Stang stories expecting serious work. I do expect to be entertained and I usually am.

To pick apart this story based on my opinion of what someone would or might do in real life would be ludicrous.

Stang or any writer for that matter has a dilemma when writing a story. For example here he "could" tell us that Cheryl was stupid, Rob was immature, Connie was conniving or Mustangs were great cars that were loved and cared about by their owners. What he opted to do was have Cheryl act stupidly repeatedly without calling her stupid. Did the reader get the message? Duh! Likewise with Rob, Connie and Molly.

I appreciate Stang expending the energy to write the details that let me experience the characters that way. To add 'depth' to the characters would make about as much sense as creating depth of character in a sitcom.

Another dilemma I see is the repeat reader. Does Stang cut his descriptions and antics of Mustang lovers because he had already done that in a previous story? What about the new reader? Should he/she have to stop and go read another story in order to be up to speed on the one being read?

I skim or speed-read those parts that are redundant to me. They are a necessary evil for me -- someone who reads all Stang's stories.

This story was blessed with some originality with regard to how the outcome came about. That alone earns it a 5 IMNSHO.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
Too much....

Hate in the comments, rhetoric about their opinions of your work. Too many assaults on the character of the author.

Too many readers who only read the words and do not see the story.

Ya done good on this one. Sometimes love overpowers the logical responses to a bad situation. If you are going to be a miserable piece of shit for the rest of your life, then maybe you should listen to the heart. You have to do what is correct for you, not listen to everyone else.

Keep up the good work and tell most ANYMOUSES to kiss your ass

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
68 Comments and Building . . . .

This story really did seem a RAAC tale. The two main characters, Rob and Cheryl, should be nominees for the Darwin Awards. Cheryl's dumb cheating actions aren't even softened by the usual excuses like depression, or by a partner's frequent absences, or his lack of attention to her, or his cheating on her, since none of these was the case. Curiosity and the comments of girlfriends don't seem valid explanations for her to break her vows -- dumb and dumber. What did she expect would happen were she to be caught in the "act?"

And Rob was dumb to hook up with Connie. Her very name suggests she is always conning someone. Rob knows Connie's reputation for sleeping with any guy that's handy. He must know his friend Rodger has been getting lucky with her. So why would Connie be a good friend to talk to? And when Rob seemed to develop some feelings for Connie, even dumber. Does he really think she could be faithful with her baggage and her history?

Rob's quick marriage to Molly after only 3 months of dating hardly makes Rob a deep, careful person with intelligence who had sworn off women for the duration. OK, she's very pretty, and she models around Mustangs at car shows. That's a terrific sell for wanting some nookie with her, but hardly much in the way of brains or other qualities that would suit a long-term relationship, let alone a marriage.

My other concerns with this story: Writing was better than some SS06 stories, but still some confusion over to, too, and two, as well as a few other minor errors. There was no counseling -- maybe I missed it and Molly and/or Connie had counseling credentials or something, but I really don't feel they qualify. The characters lacked real credibility. A woman will do anything to get married again, and a man will do anything if the pussy is good -- NOT! But still fun to read. Thanks for your efforts.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Basically a very good story.

I rated it 5*****. It was creative and well written. However, as others have pointed out it had numerous mistakes. Of course, as pretty as she is, Molly would not have married an old man.

More so, Molly could not have gotten back into modeling. She was way too old.

Most runway models are 14 to 19, with an average age of 16 or 17. Some are older. Many are 5-foot-10 or 5-foot-11. They average 120 to 124 pounds. They wear a size 2 or 4. If a girl is bigger than a 4, she is not going to fit the clothes. Clothes look better on thin people. The fabric hangs better."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

lovely story.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
OK I read 3 or 4 pages and stopped... couldn't read any more the way it was going

now it is the 31st and just read the rest. Glad I did. Great writing and editing Stang.

No romantic like an OLD romantic who'd rather have happy endings. Too much irony in real life. Lit's a great escape when needed.

Thanks for sharing SS06.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf?

am i the only one who thought this ending was bullshit? or the fact that stangstar wrote two of them just so ppl could have the ending they wanted? for the love she had for him, it was pretty fucking easy for her to cheat, not once but three times. its not romantic for them to get back together nor am i being bitter. if anything, cheryl came off like a crazed stalker and needs to leave rob the fuck alone. honestly, i usually like your work but this was garbage, garbage that lasted 9 fucking pages.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Disappointed with the lack of logical consistency

Second ending made no sense

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Logical consistency?

Crap! I thought we we were just supposed to enjoy reading the stories. No way am I smart enough to get to the level of Logical consistancy, maybe logical constipation in my case as many others would attest too! LOL

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TO PROVE A POINT

LOVE CONQUERS ALL......an oxymoron......who hurts the most....are real soul mates bound for ETERNITY...TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
You win again -

That was a really nice ending - Rob won in spite of himself and it took someone who loved him enough to make it happen -

Weird yes - possible certainly if unlikely -

Cool - and you end the Anon bashers with the first ending -

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago

ok....u warned me....but i read ahead anyways.....and i hated it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Decent story, overall, I guess...

... and the whole thing about Molly giving Rob up was a nice waffy touch, but I have to admit that after what is possibly the worst paragraph I've ever seen in erotic fiction, I was just reading to see what else there was.

"Greg suddenly collapsed onto me, his weight pressing me into the bed. His hips jerked spastically towards me as his semen shot into my pussy. "Arrrrgh," he groaned like a confused pirate."

Arr! That just killed any sort of suspension of disbelief for me for the rest of the story. That last sentence just about ruined the tone and mood for me for the rest of the story.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
'How little Love' can you have for someone and still honestly believe you love them ?

Thats the real question I asked myself all through this little tale of yours. Your Story was interesting, at times even thrilling, but overall it was ruined by the all-knowing third person narrative perspective you chose. Because in that perspective it becomes abundantly clear that Cheryl never loved Rob, much less the eternal fairytale Love this Story is supposedly about. When you love someone, everything you do is about him/her. SELFLESSNESS is the magic word here. Cheryl unselfish? Cheryl is one of the most selfish persons if ever heard of. She doesn't give a shit about Robs feelings, not once does she blame herself for what she did to him. No Sir. She isn't sorry she hurt him, she is only sorry that her experimenting is costing her her fairytale life. Even after everything its only about how she is hurting, how he is hurting her by leaving her, how he is supposed to be HERS.

You should have chosen a first person perspective: then the reader wouldn't know about the selfish little girl she really is and all the "I love him so much" tirades wouldn't leave such a sour taste in our mouth.

No Stang the way you spun your Story and especially the way you wrung your ending just tells me that YOU have as little idea what love really is as Cheryl has. Or maybe you just weren't able the write well enough in this one.

Sorry to be so hard on this critique but people blabbering about "Love" while at the same time making a mockery out of it just gets on my nerve. The only character in this Story who knows what Love is is Rob and all you did is for it to become a weapon used against him by all the scheming women in this sordid little tale.

Little hint to all you wanna be boyscouts out there: If you have to lie, manipulate and cheat your way through a situation, you are probably on the wrong way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you for your courage,

to write this beautiful ending Stanger, It's one of your best yet. Saratu

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IN THIS INSTANCE

THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANINGS. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm a reconcillation guy but this one was too forced...

I know it's fiction but it should have some speck of believability.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
STILL

One of the best written stories on the site!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I love happy endings, reconciliation is great as long as neither person is shamed.

But I hate cuckold stories or men that get thrilled when their wife is fucked by other men. I liked this story a lot (yes, I know it is fiction).

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
3.5*

I gave you four since three and a half isn't an option. Only complaint I have is that Connie deserved Rob. I got happy when she decided to play hardball and go after him, but then she fizzled out of the story to become a bar trollop again.

Loved the story anyway.

SH

Glenda_FiddichGlenda_Fiddichover 12 years ago
loved it!

When will people realise that diversity is what makes stories interesting? If every protagonist reacted in the same way why would we bother reading about it over and over? To disagree with a character's behaviour or motivation is not the same as not liking the story! Big thank you Stang. More please. M

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
God damn, you played us like a fiddle, didn't you Stang.

Well,that is the sign of a superb author. Despite my knowledge what were you doing I still devoured every word. What an entertainment! Thanks Stang.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
I honestly dont know how to rate this ...

They way you told this story was superb. A lot of emotional tension. On the other the whole premise, that a woman who has the perfect life, found her soul mate and knows he loves her tot would cheat on him just because 'the grass is greener elsewhere' is so ridicolous, so outlandish, that it just is not believable in the slightest.

So I guess I just don't vote this time and take it as an experiment in finding the boundaries of the suspension of disbelief.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Why exactly did you call this the romantic ending ?

It would have been romantic for him to finally find someone in Molly who wouldn't screw him over, instead he back with Cheryl the cunt. Good for you so you can write the Story where she again betrays him and than is all miserable about it.

BTW: They should have named their Babies: Stupid, Faithless and Pathetic. I know its cruel on the childs, but it would have been the Truth about their Family.

kansasjackkansasjackabout 12 years ago
Aarrgghh

Wish I had stopped reading before the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing...

... you invented the characters, thought up the story, wrote the story, decided on the ending, and wrote the ending. And yet there are these cosmically wise gurus who know damn well that that fictional woman in this fictional story didn't stop cheating on him! Dammit, Stang, in that fictional universe that you thought up there is cheatin' goin' on that you don't know about! You need to invent yourself some Cheatin' Police to keep things under control in there!

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I echo the previous comment.

You TTB people just have to get over yourselves. In your universe there is no room for reconciliation, irregardless of the circumstances. The wife gets fed a roofie and raped. Well kick her to the curb, she shouldn't have been where she was and was probably begging for it. Yeah. Right. If people actually took your criticisms to heart, it would make the entire category worse. Not only would there be all the "I want to be a cuckold" stories, but every cheating wife story would end the same way. The only suspense would be wondering about which of the myriad ways the author would choose to get rid of the wayward wife. AIDS, shot by lover's wife, terminal syphilis, etc., etc., etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
There are only 2 kinds of people who read LW

People who've been in relationships and insecure little pukes who fuck their five fat fingers. Because you seem new (naive) Johnny I'll help you identify them: say "boo!" real loud and the ones who piss themselves are the closeted cuckolds who impose additional cheating into a story, cheer for guys who "run away" to lick their wounds and cry like bitches and fantasize that women suffer from AIDS, financial ruin, etc because they "deserve to die" for spurning their unrequited love.

phd70phd70almost 12 years ago
Curiosity killed the Cat!

Cheryl listened to her 'Friends' too much. One does not not need to jump off a cliff to find out that its not a good idea or alternative. Cheryl had a good life and relationship, wanted children and had a husband who wanted kids also. Why experiment out of

'Curiosity'? Bad risk/return bet $10,000 for a 90% chance of loosing it all, and a $10 payoff on a satisfied curiosity?

Also, the story dragged on too long! That did not add the the punch of the story or development of the characters and diluted the value of the 'lesson'.

Gave it a '4'.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertalmost 12 years ago
Awesome stuff

I havent read all your stuff but the majority of it and I like this one the best so far( you did mention that some woman had read all your stories and you put her as a character in one of your stories). Its funny you can tell when your early stuff was by how many commas you put in. Also there was a story by a AlleyKatsomething, that your woman? Are yall going to write something together? Her story was bad only short. Give it a think. Anyway, great stuff and keep on writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Man, you must really hate women.

How come the women in your stories often fall for clearly stupid advice time and time again? Do you really believe that a woman would cheat just because her single gal pals seem to be having fun? Why not try a story where the man falls for his guy pals idiotic advice and cheats? Like I said... you really must hate women.

dylan954dylan954over 11 years ago
Love the ending

Nice one, bit of romance is always nice to read. Please keep writing.

SingularMindSingularMindover 11 years ago
Literary Point of View

I loved the story. But someplace in the middle of the story you changed from a third person narrative (Cheryl did this or that) to first person narrative (I did this or that). That disrupts the flow of the story. Yes, you changed right back.But it's still confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
in answer to anonymous..

"Do you really believe that a woman would cheat just because her single gal pals seem to be having fun? " YES!

I once fell victim to my fiancee of the time doing just that!

Needless to say, like the story, i knew straight away and broke off the engagement!

Maybe that's one of the reasons that i often relate to 'stangs stories!

(it's definitely NOT anything to do with the Mustang car as although i like 'stangs descriptions there is no way in heck that i'd ever own one!)

NKen

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous