How Naughty Shall I Be?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure you want me to?" she said sounding evasive. "I didn't think you would want me to talk about it anymore."

"Well I certainly don't want you to keep it all a fucking secret now I know something did!" he shouted.

Cursing his lack of control he took several deep breaths.

"Please don't play silly games with me," he said. "Let's stay calm and just tell me what's gone on. I know you wanted something to happen – and I know you intended to enjoy it. Just tell it like it is – if I was going to murder you I would have stabbed you by now!"

He forced a laugh as he uttered the last sentence.

"It's all a bit unusual so give me chance to absorb it. Don't shy away from telling me thinking I'm going to go off the deep end."

Fine words, he thought, but could he hold it together?

"I admit that Jim certainly didn't waste any time after you went out of the door this morning!" Jenny's voice then lowered several semi-tones and slowed up.

She carried on with the dishes keeping her eyes focused on her task as though shy of catching her husband's eye.

"He slipped his hand around my waist and began teasing me with his tongue along my neck and cheek. I told him to behave but he just grinned and carried on. He said, 'We have all day to play around and have some fun'. Then he started playing with my breasts. I told him to stop and reminded him that Alan was just in the next room and might come in again but he said not to worry about that – it didn't matter if he saw us. He pulled my skirt up a bit so he could see my stocking tops and told me I was a tease and had already got him hard.

I felt a bit uneasy after the things we had said so I insisted he go and do some work because I had things to do. He told me to come and chat to them later, spend some time with them. 'You just need to relax a bit,' he said.

While I was doing my housework I did tease them a bit when they walked through the house to get stuff from their wagon. I did bend over and show the tops of my legs a bit. As you can guess when I finally took them in a coffee I did stay and let them flirt with me.

Jim asked Alan in front of me what he thought of my arse and legs now he had seen me bending over. "Isn't she a smasher?" he said, "Sexy, and a nice pair of breasts too!"

I blushed up and shouted at him telling him not to be so brazen and rude! I covered my face and said he had embarrassed me talking about me like that. They both just sniggered and carried on.

Jim followed me back into the kitchen saying he needed another coffee but he pulled me to him and started to mess around, kissing me and touching me up. He undid the front of my dress and put his hand inside my bra."

Jenny paused, and Brian decided it would be better if they both sat down before he heard anymore. He guided his wife to the lounge and sat her next to him on the couch.

Looking at the floor Jenny carried on, "He played around for a bit and we kissed. It made me feel aroused and I let him go up my skirt. He wanted me to go back into the lounge with him so we could be more comfortable and sit down but I said no. Alan was in there and what was he thinking of suggesting we should do that!

He argued that Alan had already seen us on the bed and knew we were messing around. 'Come on," he said, "I promise not to try and go too far in front of him. We can just have a kiss and cuddle and talk. It will be more comfortable sat down and it's better if I don't annoy Alan by disappearing again. I'm waiting for him to finish the job he's doing before we carry on with other things. I have a few minutes to spare but I need to be near the job. He will get annoyed if he has to keep looking for me. Come on, he won't mind if we have a cuddle on the couch.'

I fell for his patter, didn't I! I let him take me back into the room and he told Alan, 'Jenny and I will stay in here chance you need my help with anything.' Then he had the cheek to tell me aloud that Alan expected us to be having a bit of sexy fun again so he wasn't shocked! They had talked about it!

He pulled me down next to him on the couch and we all talked but Jim was also playing with my bust. Alan could see that his hand was inside my dress but he didn't seem too fussed about it. All three of us talked and joked about in between Jim giving me long kisses on the lips.

The front of my dress started to open wider and Alan could see more and more of what Jim was doing. When I tried to pull it back together Jim stopped me.

He whispered to me, 'Tease Alan – let's have some fun and watch his face! Pull your skirt up a bit and show the tops of your legs!'

Well, by this time I was feeling a little naughty and daring and it did sound fun. I protested just a bit but I let Jim hitch my skirt a little. When Alan looked again I saw his face change then when Jim kissed me again I wriggled around knowing it was making my skirt go even higher. Jim was getting excited by all this I could tell and he whispered in my ear, 'I knew you'd like it. You enjoy doing this sort of thing I can tell. Let's have more fun!'

That got me going, you know, feeling sexy? Jim was really turned on and we kissed hard but now I didn't bother about him being discreet when he played with my tits or how much my dress had fallen apart. I didn't realise until we stopped just how much my skirt had ridden up. Alan could see my panties clearly and the way I had been wriggling around, spreading my legs, well, you can imagine!"

Brian almost subconsciously drew his wife toward him and gently ran his hand up her thigh causing her skirt to bunch up and reveal her panties. He pictured the scene his wife described.

"I was feeling very, very sexy and turned on!" Jenny told him softly.

"Jim's that good is he?" Brian asked showing amore than a little grudge.

"No – it wasn't Jim," said Jenny, her eyes glazed over lost in the memory of the events. "It was because of Alan!"

There was a gap of several seconds while Brian watched his wife smiling to herself and bit her bottom lip.

"It was when I saw the bulge in his pants – the outline of his penis. He didn't try to cover it and when he moved around messing with the door-case it seemed to stick out more and you could almost see the shape of his cock moving in his pants! I couldn't take my eyes off it for a while. I enjoyed Alan looking at me after that and didn't bother what I was showing or letting him see how Jim was touching me.

Funny really because then I was the one who wanted it to carry on but they had get on with the next part of their job. Jim went back to work and I was left sat on my own on the couch. After a while I felt odd sitting there so I went and found something to do.

I have to confess that I felt really horny and wanted something more to happen. I couldn't get the picture of Alan's bulge out of my head."

Brian lifted the right leg of his wife just three inches so it was draped over his own knee. As she was sat almost diagonally on she rested back leaning away from him. She was close enough for him to slide his hand up her thigh and reach her panties where his fingers slid under the cloth and ticked her clitoris.

"What are you doing?" she asked softly and slowly, "Are you not annoyed and angry at me?"

"Not as much as I was – I'm not sure what I feel," he told her not meeting her gaze.

Jenny was smiling and let her legs fall apart opening her vagina. She fidgeted slightly and gave a little moan.

"I suppose Jim and Alan got to see more of this too at some stage of the day?" he asked referring to her pussy.

He knew what the expected answer would do to him and he took a deep breath.

"Yeah," his wife admitted in a very low voice. She gave a short laugh and kept a smile on her face. "They did."

Brian's heartbeat tripled and pounded against his chest while his solar plexus knotted and sent out electric shocks. Her answer implied the most lurid of acts had taken place but the most powerful word was 'they'. Both had seen – or even touched – her pussy!

"I'd better let you get on with your story then – you have a lot to tell me!" he exclaimed with a nervous false jocularity.

Jenny was happy to have her pussy played with while she confessed her unfaithfulness to her husband. Now she could be even less cautious and her words and comments could be more direct. Her husband was fine and he was excited and enjoying her game again.

"Well, I was really horny all morning and I was about to go and see if they needed anything when Jim came and told me that they were taking a break for lunch. They left the house but after about twenty minutes they came back and right away Jim took hold of me and messed around again.

I didn't complain or pretend to be annoyed anymore. Alan put the kettle on himself and kept watching Jim play with me. Jim suddenly said he didn't want a drink and in front of Alan suggested we should go upstairs. He pulled my dress apart and kissed my tits and lifted the hem so my panties where on show. He tried to take my hand and place it on his cock but it was a bit too much for me. I told him to slow down and behave himself.

Not caring that Alan was there he said he wanted us to go upstairs so I could play with his dick like I did yesterday. 'I want you to give me a wank again – on the bed.'

I didn't know where to look – I could feel my cheeks burning! What nerve he had saying that to me. I screeched a bit and hid my face from them.

'Come on – Alan knows what we did upstairs. He knows you played with my cock and I've told him how you enjoyed me playing inside your knickers. Come on...you liked rubbing my cock. Don't you want to feel my rough fingers making you wet again?'

He was kissing and groping me while he talked and it made me feel excited. He was so crude and blatant and it was so dirty the way he spoke to me, especially when he lifted my skirt right up and rubbed between my legs so Alan could see. He kept whispering naughty things in my ear but Alan could hear him.

"Did you like me sucking your tits yesterday? I want to feel your nipples in my mouth again –make them erect. You're wet now....I can feel your panties...damp.....your pussy's opening up for me. Come with me upstairs.

Alan doesn't mind me spending the rest of my lunch break on your bed, do you Alan?'

I heard him say 'No', he didn't say anything else then when I dared look at him it made me feel weird. I don't know how to explain it.

Jim whispered that we should give Alan a little treat before we go and as he held me really tight kissing me he pulled the crotch of my panties to one side, Alan could see my slit plain as day!"

Jenny was moving her hips slowly against Brian's fingers and her eyes had half closed. She had that wicked little grin on her face and her moans were just about audible. Brian felt able enough to unzip his fly and extract his penis from his trousers. Slightly nervous about showing his wife his most unusual reaction he hoped she wouldn't interrupt her story or embarrass him by laughing or being shocked. He saw her eyes focus on his penis and he was relieved she smiled and moaned. She seemed happy at his action.

"I went upstairs with Jim.....and let him pull my dress off. We fell back on the bed and groped and kissed a while. He got my tits out and sucked and licked them while he rubbed my pussy. Then he stood up and I watched him take his pants off. I didn't mind – I felt a bit nervous when he dropped his underwear too and saw his dick sticking out hard!"

Jenny's hips ground harder against her husband's hand.

"Where you really turned on then – wanted his dick?"

"Yeah........it was thick and long. I wanted it......I let him lift my legs and take my panties off then he licked me! I was too far gone to stop him doing anything he wanted. We touched each other all over and I played with his dick then when he was lying next to me he whispered to me, 'I want to fuck you!'

I said 'yes' and I let him put it inside me. Oh my god, I'm sorry!"

Brian felt mixed emotions knowing his wife had gone all the way but it was only what he had expected to hear. So she had confessed to letting the man take her upstairs to fuck her but he knew the story wasn't over. He knew she still had more to tell.

"Did you like it – the way he fucked you?"

"Yes....it felt good. Don't be annoyed but it did. It was exciting because it was somebody different and forbidden. He knew what he wanted and wasn't afraid to say so. He just said he wanted a wank – then he wanted to fuck me – he just said what he wanted!"

Jenny unexpectedly brought both hands down and took hold of her husband's wrist. Now she worked his hand against her pussy, she wanted to control how his hands pleasured her. Amazed Brian allowed his wife to use his forearm as though it was a dildo pushing it deeper inside her hole and bouncing her hips as though she was being fucked.

"Carry on –tell me the rest!" demanded Brian in a frenzied whisper.

"I loved being fucked – I wanted more. But he came.....inside me....shooting his sperm in my cunt! Eventually he dressed and went back down to carry on working. I knew he would probably tell Alan I had let him fuck me but I wasn't bothered."

Jenny slowed her movements to enable her to talk without loosing breath but kept a grip on Brian's wrist while she tightened then relaxed the muscles of her vaginal wall against him.

"Did you 'cum?'" the man asked.

"Yeah but I wasn't satisfied, I wanted more of the same. I have something else to confess first. I had been turned on by Alan...I still thought of that bulge in his pants and the way it made me feel when he was watching me and Jim. I cleaned up but I didn't put my dress back on – I chose some sexy underwear and just put my short bathrobe over the top. It didn't hide my stocking tops but that's what I wanted. I went downstairs to where they were working.

Alan looked at me really dirty and I knew Jim had told him everything. There was no need to be shy now so I just smiled at him when he looked me up and down. Jim joked and stopped work to kiss me so I purposely stretched both my arms over his shoulder to make my robe rise over my bum. I let Alan take a good look and made sure he had seen me watching him.

'I told you that she was a smasher!' Jim said and I grinned and kissed him back.

'Still hungry – after our lunch break,' Jim asked me, 'Not satisfied?'

We all knew what he really meant and I looked straight at Alan when I answered him.

'No – not really,' she said.

I saw their eyes light up and I perched myself on the arm of a chair. When I stretched my leg out to balance I showed the front of my panties and bare thigh where my stockings ended.

Jim walked over to me and asked if I was wearing anything under my robe. I told him he should find out for himself. He laughed then he pulled the cord holding my robe together making it fall apart. When he said I was turning him on again I told him I had noticed and rubbed my hand over the front of his pants.

He was so surprised at me he shouted, "Fucking Hell!" then they both laughed. I stood up and let them see my underwear....this time I didn't keep closing my gown. I had put on a basque and black lacy panties and my half cup bra. I made sure my nipples were peeping out.

Jim commented that I wasn't shy anymore and I said there was no point now. Jim then came up to me and kissed my tit then played with my nipple. He laughed and said 'So are you going to abandon yourself to us now?'

I looked at Alan and said, 'To both of you? Yeah, I might.... if that's what both of you want!'

Jim tested me....see if I meant it.....he put his hand down to my pussy and went inside my panties. He waited to see if I chickened out in front of Alan. I stood and looked Alan straight in the eye and moved my legs wider apart. I let Jim play with my pussy while he watched. Then he walked over and really nervously he put his hand on my other tit. I moaned because I wanted him to know that I wanted it.

He played with my nipple and to show him he could have me I put my hand on his bulge and felt the line of his penis. I swore and groaned so much they laughed again and I could see Alan didn't believe what was happening.

'Oh, she likes that!' Jim said.

We all stood there while they played with me and I rubbed their pants. Then I felt Jim trying to peel my panties down. Alan saw what he was doing and he looked excited by it. I shocked them both by helping them. They had expected me to protest and go shy but I didn't. I lifted one leg onto the seat and let them both have a good feel and look inside my pussy.

I couldn't wait any longer – I was wet and wanted fucking. I undid Alan's pants and put my hand inside to feel his cock. It was massive – and thick too! Jim started talking dirty again and asked me to admit all sorts of filthy things. I admitted everything he mentioned. He told me to say out loud what I wanted – so I did.

I wanted Alan's cock!

I didn't care where it was but Alan seemed a bit more reserved than Jim so Jim told him to take me back into the lounge. I was in a daze so I just let them guide me. Jim pushed us both into the room and closed the door laughing that he would carry on working while his mate took his turn.

I should have been ashamed and annoyed but I had made it happen. I began to get his cock stiff and unfastened his pants properly. I told him to take them off and he fumbled about nearly falling over. I wanted to taste his cock, so I sank in the chair in front of him and pulled him to me – I sucked his dick!"

Jenny was aware Brian had pulled her panties off and now he knelt between her legs licking her cunt.

"Tell me more!" he gasped, his hand between his legs pulling his penis.

"I wanted it inside me – I stopped licking and sucking him and lay flat on the couch – this couch, like I am now! I opened my legs and told him what I wanted....I begged for it.

He fucked me really hard and fast, roughly too, he grabbed my hair at one stage. He scared me a bit when he pulled me down on the floor and made me straddle him and started slapping my arse. Then he turned me over and made me push my bum into the air. He fucked me doggy style and I screamed – because he was spanking me at the same time!

But you know what? It made me even more turned on – I liked it! Then he made me sit on him again and I bounced up and down on his dick. When he was about to cum, he pulled me flat – and made me take it in my mouth. I felt dirty – I had to lick him clean. I was sorry it was all over.

When I had opened my mouth to take his sperm I had heard the door open. Jim had watched the last few minutes."

Brian moaned between his wife's legs as he gave in to the inevitable feeling the sticky fluid wet his thighs.

"Do you want me to wait before I tell you the rest?" asked his wife.

Rest - how much more could there be?

A rest and a drink were certainly needed – by them both.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There's not much more to tell now," Jenny told her husband as they sat back with a drink in their hands.

Brian was speechless and dumbfounded trying his damnedest to keep control of his emotions. His cock was still out of his pants stood to attention. An hour had passed since his wife had paused with her story and she seemed to him eager to finish her tale. Still she had the air of a naughty giggling schoolgirl, her naivety reined supreme.

She began anyway whether Brian was ready or not.

"Later on, about mid afternoon they started to pack their tools up. I pointed out that it was a bit early to finish when the job wasn't complete and they smiled. I suppose it sounded odd after what we had done earlier. I had kept out of their way for the last couple of hours because I thought things had gone a bit too far and anyway they needed to finish the job.

Jim told me that there was no way they would finish the work today and they had reached a point where it would be good to stop. He told me to tell you they had encountered some unexpected delays. I left them to clear up and about fifteen minutes later they called me into the room. Jim said that even though they had finished for today it didn't mean they had to rush off anywhere. I asked him what he meant but he just asked me what time you were expected home from work.