How Naughty Shall I Be?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I told him he said perhaps we could all pass the time on together. He said we could all go upstairs – and have some fun. I didn't answer him but said I had made a coffee if they wanted to have one.

I didn't know what to think so I carried on doing my chores while they sat in the kitchen drinking coffee. I didn't hear much talking and knew they were waiting to see what I did next. When I went back into the kitchen I got a cup and had a drink too.

It all felt a bit awkward then Jim asked me straight out, 'Do you fancy going upstairs?'

I asked, 'Do you mean all three of us?"

He nodded and said yes. I felt a bit excited but unsure because it was way over the top – going into the bedroom with both of them at the same time! I didn't know where to look and well, I just mumbled. I was really nervous and shaking. I didn't really answer them I just put my coffee cup down and started walking out of the room. I heard them both get up and start to follow me. I heard Alan say that he would make sure the doors were locked.

I was really uneasy hearing their footsteps behind me when I climbed the stairs.

Oh my God, what am I doing telling you all this?"

Jenny looked guilty for the first time and stared at the floor as she spoke.

"I stood in the bedroom and waited for them to make a move. I thought they would probably take turns to kiss me first but they pulled my top off then undid my skirt. I felt really vulnerable when it fell to the floor. They didn't waste time – they both undressed until they were naked from the waist down. I was gently pressed on my shoulders until I was sitting on the edge of the bed. They wanted sucking....not each taking a turn but both together. I sucked and wanked them both at the same time moving my mouth from one to the other.

Then they told me to take my panties off and Jim licked my pussy. I had to sit with my legs wide while they both rubbed and looked at it. Jim sucked and licked it while Alan knelt near my head and put his cock in my mouth. We did things in all sorts of positions – we finished up on the bed. I was asked to kneel on all fours and Alan took my from behind while I sucked on Jim."

Jenny slowly dropped to the floor and took Brian's dick between her lips. In small short sentences she finished her story.

"I was fucked by them both...doggy fashion....while the other one squeezed my tits and pushed his cock in my mouth!

Fuck me!" she begged her husband.

Brian responded ignoring the turmoil in his head. His cock was hard so he reasoned that he must be enjoying all this. As he rammed into his wife's cunt she breathlessly mouthed to little bits of information.

"They have to come back tomorrow to finish the job."

Then she whispered, "You know that we need the house decorating after this? Well – Jim says he can recommend someone he knows who will be glad to come and do the work. He say's there are three of them and I will be impressed by their work. Can I tell him to ask them to call round?"

Brian didn't answer.