How to Build Self-Worth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question was, up to what?

************************

My first impression upon entering the room was that obviously Ryan hadn't planned on bringing a girl back when he left for the lounge. The double bed closest to the window was still unmade and I had to wonder why the maid service was so late. A single suitcase was open on the other double bed with clothes scattered around. I didn't see any signs of pajamas so either he slept in the nude or his underwear.

A quick check of the bathroom had the usual suspects - toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, a can of gel shaving cream, and a can of body spray deodorant. A couple of towels were in the bathtub which made me happy as it looked like he'd showered in the morning.

Then I saw one last thing that really told me he hadn't been expecting visitors... a couple of porn magazines next to his suitcase, Oh well, I guess that just meant he was a normal male, LOL. At least he obviously wasn't gay.

That was all the time I had for an assessment as there was a single knock at the door and I knew it could only be one person. Opening the door, I was startled to see that I was wrong - it was the maid finally making her appearance. She was a young girl in Muslim attire and she seemed quite shy.

"Maid service," she asked in a soft voice, her eyes looking downward rather than meeting mine.

I smiled as sweetly as I could and answered, "Not now... I don't think he wants to be disturbed for a while."

She looked at me and then I think she realized what the situation was and she quickly nodded and headed away just as Kyle came walking down the hallway. I held the door open for him to enter.

"I take it she didn't want to join us?" he said jokingly.

I just ignored him which hopefully signaled my response better than words. Without saying anything I walked back to the center of the room between the two beds and then turned to face him with my arms folded in front of me. For just a moment I felt distinctly aware of my situation and considering how quickly his temper had flared at the lounge I couldn't help but wonder if I was making the right decision.

"Well, let's see the proof now," he demanded, motioning to my dress, "No excuses anymore, there's nobody to see you but me."

I turned away from him and raised the hem of my skirt up until it was over my butt such that there was no doubt I wasn't wearing anything underneath. Without turning around I pulled it back down again and now if anything it was lower on my legs than before.

"Ahhhhhh, so we're going to be playing games now," he grumbled. I still didn't say anything but gave him a questioning look instead. "Still teasing... rear view only, eh?"

"Well there was nothing about which side of me you got to see," I said with a slight smirk on my face which only seemed to antagonize him.

"I've had enough of this shit," he suddenly growled, "Take off the dress... now!"

I hesitated and he took a step words me warning, "Either you take it off right now or I will."

That funny feeling in my stomach that I'd felt before was coming back. Damn, what had I gotten myself involved in? Kyle was more than a head taller than me and obviously a lot stronger so if he got violent there would be nothing I could do about it. Apparently he saw the fear on my face and he softened his tone.

"Hey, just kidding," he said smiling now at me, "Why should you be the only one to do the teasing?"

It wasn't his request that I hadn't liked, it was the manner in which he made it. Even though he'd offered me a way out, I really wasn't looking for one. In fact, I had sort of wondered how this was going to play out and if this was how he wanted to do it then it was fine with me.

Actually, I pleased when he did a reversal from the domination role. After all, what I really wanted was to have my ego massaged and to feel sexy and wanted - not dominated. Fortunately, it was looking like I was in luck...

"Damn you look sweet," he said huskily as I lifted my dress up and over my head.

Since it was all I was wearing, I was left naked except for my pumps which I left on knowing how men seem to get off from a girl keeping her shoes on during sex. So long as I didn't have to stand in them much longer I was happy to oblige.

"Do I look better than your wife Kyle?" I asked softly, pretending to be unsure of myself.

"Holy crap... she NEVER looked like this, not even as a teenager in high school," Kyle said after letting out a long wolf whistle.

I stood there, waiting for him to make his move which he finally did, moving up close to me and putting his hands on my bare hips, rubbing them softly.

"You feel so soft... your skin's like silk," he whispered to me as his hands began to explore me.

First he moved in closer so he could put his hands on my butt, squeezing me and lifting up with his hands cupped under my buttocks. From there it was up my sides and then over my shoulder blades until he held my neck with both hands. It wasn't like he was throttling me, more like caressing.

He leaned down to kiss me and I turned my head up until our lips met. As out tongues touched his fingers ran through my hair, tugging gently as he went from my scalp to the ends. Putting my arms around his neck, he moved his down until he had my ass again, pulling me in tight top him such my boobs were crushed against his lower chest.

"You taste like honey," he softly spoke, "God I love the feel of your ass... so soft yet so firm."

I imagined how flabby his wife's butt must be and it made me feel good to have him compliment mine.

We kissed again as he directed me backwards to the bed. Laying me back against the pillow, he pulled the rumpled sheets back until I was able to lay on my back against the bottom sheet without anything under me. Kyle stood up and gazed down at me, his eyes running up and down my exposed body as he wet his lips with his tongue.

"Ahhhhhh, you shave your cunt," he observed, running his fingertips along the region right above my pussy, "That's so hot, my wife's won't even trim hers."

So his wife didn't shave or even trim her pubic hair. Well to be perfectly honest I'd been contemplating lately as to whether to allow mine to grow out a little bit. Not a full-fledged bush but just a light covering right above my pussy, keeping it short and well-groomed but still something for guys to play with. I guessed this wasn't the time to bring up those plans however.

Spreading my legs just slightly, it was enough to send him the signal that it was OK with me for him to explore a little more and he ran his fingers down and between my pussy lips until the tips were pushing against my pussy hole. As wet as I was from anticipation, it slipped easily into me up to the second knuckle.

"Ahhhhhh, you like this... don't you?" he grinned.

Still not having spoken anything, I just nodded and let him explore me further, pushing his finger deeper inside of me. Once he was in as far as he could reach, he pulled it out and then started to slowly fuck me with his finger as he used the palm of his hand to apply pressure to my clit. Mmmmmmm, it felt soooooo good!

"Oh yeah, right there," I encouraged him, speaking my first words since we started.

Kyle reached out with his other hand and started to massage my boobs as he continued to play with my ever wetter pussy. I loved the way he tugged gently on my nipples, not enough to really hurt but at the same time making them tingle and harden.

"You have perfect tits," he complimented me, "Not those fake ones... I hate those. Yours are just right - firm and perky and not a lot of sagging."

Before I could answer he let go of both my boobs and crotch and was moving up and onto the bed, pushing my legs further apart. Grabbing a spare pillow, he pushed it under my ass to lift my butt up in the air and then dived into my crotch without saying a word, going straight to licking and sucking on my clit. God it felt wonderful! Although I can't really say why, for some reason I just hadn't pegged him for being all that great a pussy eater. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover.

"Oh Gawd!" I moaned almost continuously as his tongue manipulated my clit, even better than most girls which is quite a compliment from me.

I could feel my orgasm rising and then he pushed two fingers into my wet pussy, fucking me with them as he tugged on my clit with his lips. My legs draped over his shoulders as I couldn't concentrate on holding them up in the air anymore but he didn't seem to mind. My ankles locked and I pulled him into my crotch, trying to increase the pressure against my clit and crotch in general.

Wow, talk about an orgasm! I didn't say a word not because I didn't have anything to say but more that I couldn't get anything to come out as I gasped for air and my body stiffened while my pussy convulsed around his fingers. Like a pro he didn't miss a beat, his tongue working against me to drive me deeper and deeper into whatever world my mind goes when it loses control of my body and it's like nothing exists except the feelings that surge within me.

As to how long that continued... your guess is as good as mine. All I know is I never wanted it to stop but then all good things must come to an end and so it was with this. My stomach was hurting from doing what essentially amounted to a series of crunches that under normal circumstances would have had me begging to stop.

Kyle, realizing round one was over, looked up at me and raised his head with a grin from ear to ear. He knew he'd made me feel REALLY good and he seemed quite proud of himself. Moving his way up and over me, he kissed me and I could taste my cum on his tongue and mouth. Mmmmmmm, I LOVE the taste of my pussy, especially just after having cum so hard.

"Feel good?" he whispered as our eyes met.

"Oh... my... god!" I gasped, still short of breath, "That was like incredible. Where did you learn to do that?"

Kyle smirked as he answered, "Let's just say it wasn't my damn wife."

It wasn't much of an answer but right then I didn't care as my pussy was still so sensitive that just the feel of him brushing over my clit was enough to make me jump and shudder.

With that he got off the bed and I expected him to strip down and join me. Instead, all he did was undo his belt and pants and unzip them. Then he pushed them down just enough to let his semi-hard cock pop loose. It was the first time I'd actually seen it other than outlined in his pants. While certainly nothing to earn him a role as a porn star, it was more than adequate, right there in the middle of the pack from my experience. I would say maybe just a little bit smaller than my husband's cock but about the same as my dad's.

One thing that caught my eye immediately was how hairy his crotch area was. It was like it started up on his belly and just got darker and heavier the further down you would go until by the time you got to his crotch it was like a small forest between his legs. I LOVED it! Nothing is worse than a guy who shaves his crotch. Frankly, I think a shaved dick looks sort of like a shave sheep - unnatural and looking like something's missing. Give me that thick coarse pubic hair any day to run my fingers through and then feel up against my face and eventually my crotch.

"Well?" he asked.

I wasn't really sure what he was asking me. Did he want me to comment on his cock size? Surely he'd been in enough locker rooms to compare himself against other guys so unless he was fishing for false compliments he must know that he wasn't all that spectacularly endowed. Was it his dense hairy body? Now for many girls that can be a real turnoff and to be honest, I prefer a hair crotch but not a hairy body. A guy doesn't have to look like a gorilla, that was for sure. Hairy backs and shoulders don't really do it for me.

If there's one thing I've learned over the years, you can NEVER go wrong complimented a guy on the appearance of his dick. Really, do they ever actually LOOK at them in the mirror? Whatever, it's like they live in some sort of dram world and I've never met a guy yet who thought his dick didn't LOOK good. When it comes to size, well they can't fake that but appearance is always open for discussion.

Looking at his crotch and then up to his eyes, I went back to gazing at his dick as I licked my lips seductively and answered slowly, "I love your cock Kyle... it looks beautiful."

Let's be honest... NO cock LOOKS beautiful, especially the uncircumcised ones. Actually, the vast majority of the ones I've seen (and I'd like to think I've seen a LOT more than your average girl) are sorta ugly. What makes a cock "beautiful" to me is not how it LOOKS but what it signals to me and what it tells me about the guys it's attached to and what he is thinking of me.

Face it, if I'm sitting naked in front of a guy and his cock is limp, that's not exactly a defining moment of me. What I LOVE is when a guy gets an erection and I know that I'm the reason for his uncontrollable reaction. So far as I know, no man on earth has ever been able to achieve an erection on his own just by wishing for one (ignoring "morning wood"). Thus if a guy's cock grows when he looks at me it's a sure sign that he finds me desirable and that he wants to have sex with me. I like to call them the perfect lie detector. A guy can say anything to me about how I look and what he wants to do to me and most I take with a grain of salt. The only thing I believe 100% of the time is his cock. Yep, a dick never lies!

So anyway, Kyle seemed happy with my assessment of his dick and I was reminded by the expectant look in his eyes of his "Well?" statement just a few moments earlier. It wasn't like I didn't know what he was expecting - the same thing EVERY guy at least hopes for when a naked girl's head is just a matter of inches away from his exposed cock. In Kyle's case it was more than just wishful thinking - he EXPECTED it and I can't say I blamed him at this point after what he'd done for me.

As I leaned forward I could almost feel the Kyle's excitement his cock literally twitched in front of me. At this point I had two options - stroke him a while first or go for the mouth from the git-go. Usually I prefer to stroke a guy for a while and feel his dick in my hand. It helps in my decision that generally a guy has an erection by the time I can lay a hand on him. The times when I like to take him my mouth from the start are those rare instances where he's still soft or at least semi-flaccid. Mmmmmmm, I LOVE to feel a dick rowing inside my mouth!

In Kyle's case his erection was already in full arousal mode so I reached out and took his shaft in my hand, wrapping my fingers around it with my thumb running up and along the underside of his dick head. Leaning forward, I spit on his shaft to make it easier to stroke and very slowly ran my hand down his shaft until it was pressed against the base of his crotch and covered by his thick and lush pubic hair. I paused stroking him for a moment to run my fingers through the dense coarse hair.

"Mmmmmmm, I just love running my fingers through your pubic hair Kyle." I said sweetly looking up at him and grinning naughtily.

Kyle grinned and answered, "That's a relief... I was afraid when I saw you shaved cunt that you would expect me to be shaved as well. Obviously that's not the case."

Shaking my head I said, "Oh no... I LOVE it thick and long, just like this."

He seemed anxious and I knew it was enough talk so I gently took his cock head in my mouth and licked the very tip of him as I grasped the shaft at the base to keep it still in my mouth. When I ran my tongue around the head I could feel him shudder and I knew he liked what I was doing to him but it never hurts to hear it from the source.

"So you like that?"

Kyle groaned and pushed my head back on his dick which was answer enough for me.

As I took his dick deeper, I pushed his pants down to his ankles but he still had his shoes on so I couldn't get them off. Kyle had both hands on each side of my head, gripping me and pushing me onto his cock, driving it deep into my mouth and throat. At one point I had to push back to restore my senses and get a breath. It was just a moment as he was super-anxious for me to get back to work again on it.

"God it feels so good when you do that," Kyle gushed at one point where I twisted my head around his dick as my tongue ran over it while I slowly drew up from my face buried in his crotch until just the tip was in my mouth. I like to think of that as my signature move and practically every guy begs for it over and over again. Kyle was no exception! Mmmmmmm, talk about an ego booster!

Theoretically I guess I could have continued until he blew his load in my mouth but I don't think either of us really wanted that to happen, at least not yet. Indeed, he started groaning louder and his hands were gripping my head more forcefully when suddenly he pulled back, his dick popping out of my mouth with a wet slurping sound.

"Whew, that was close," he whispered huskily, more to himself it seemed than to me.

It didn't take a psychology degree to know what was coming next but at the same time I like it when a guy has to at least make an effort to fuck me so I sat there as if I had no idea what he wanted to do next. I didn't wait long...

"Lay back," he said in a soft but firm tone as he put his hands on my bare shoulders and pushed me backwards.

I reached behind me and pulled one of the pillows under my head to make it easier for me to watch what was going on between my legs. Silently I lay there as reached under legs and put his elbows under my knees to lift me up until my ass actually came off the bed a few inches. His dick was pressing against my crotch but an inch or so off the mark if he was going to fuck me. With both his hands occupied it was left to me to reach down and guide him home.

Kyle was so anxious to fuck me that it was a bit of challenge lining his quivering dick up with my pussy hole. He kept thrusting it forward every time I moved him whether I had him in the right spot to not which caused him to poke me in all the wrong places but finally, more by luck than design, the stars aligned and before either of us knew it really he was half-way in my with one stroke. It didn't hurt that I was still soaking wet from his earlier ministrations.

"Damn!" he cried out as he pushed again to drive himself in further.

From his tone it was clear he wasn't cursing but more that he was expressing the feeling of his dick being surrounded by my warm wet pussy. While I knew how wonderful it felt to have him IN me, sometimes I wonder what it's like for a guy to have this THING protruding out from his crotch and then pushing it inside a woman. I suppose it's no different than a guy wondering how it feels to have boobs but then again, I've seen a few guys that could use a bra.

"Fuck me Kyle... I want you to fuck me."

The words that EVERY man loves to hear... a girl begging him to fuck her. It's amazing that after all the hundreds of times my dad has fucked me that he still seems to get a little extra stiffness when I whisper those words in his ear, the only difference is then I say, "Fuck me DADDY."

"Oh yeah... beg it for it you slut," he groaned as he thrust hard into me, driving himself deep inside of me until his hairy crotch pressed in tight against my bare pussy. I could feel his balls slapping up against my ass each time he drive himself into me.

If that's what he wanted...

"Oh Kyle, your dick feels so good inside of me," I cried out as I wrapped my legs around him, crossing my ankles to pull him into me. "Harder... fuck me harder Kyle."

Actually any harder and he'd drive me across the bed but it was the thought that counted.

"I want to ride it... let me ride your dick Kyle," I begged.