How to Build Self-Worth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you want Kelly," he groaned as he gave one more thrust into me, holding himself still in me for the first time as he pushed himself into me as far as he could. "God your cunt so fucking tight... I don't EVER remember Ann being this tight."

Evidently that was a reference to his wife, at least I hoped so. It wasn't fair of him as she'd borne two children but I wasn't about to point that out to him. Then suddenly it was like my pussy felt empty and I realized he had pulled himself out of me.

Kyle laid back on the bed next to me with his pants down to his ankles and his shirt still on but the important thing was his dick as it pushed out from his hairy crotch, stiff as a steel pipe.

"Front or back?" I asked with a slug grin as I sat up and got on my knees.

"Front," he said immediately but then he seemed to think better of it and changed his mind saying, "Noooooo, I just HAVE to get a better view of that incredible ass."

Given a choice I usually prefer facing the guy when I ride his dick as I like seeing his face and having him play with my boobs or even suck on them. Then I saw that the way he was laying I would be facing the mirror on the wall which offered the best of both worlds. Swinging my leg over him, I lifted myself up on my knees to get his dick under me with my ass in full view.

"Oh god... it's perfect," he sighed as I felt his hands on my butt, one on each cheek. He squeezed them like a woman checking melons in the grocery store as I lowered myself down onto his stiff dick.

"Slow... take it slow," he said suddenly as I felt his cock begin to penetrate me once again, "Lean forward... I want to watch it go in you."

I looked into the mirror at my naked reflection and smiled as I slowly dropped down on his dick, gyrating my hips just enough to make him move around inside of me. I had just the bulbous head of his cock in me now and it felt so damn good to have it tease my pussy. Reaching down to touch myself, I played with my clit as his dick worked its magic in me.

"That's it Kyle, play with my butt," I said over my shoulder. It's sort of funny I guess that for a girl who hates anal sex, I LOVE my butt being touched and played with. So long as he stayed away from my asshole I was in heaven.

"Christ," he groaned as he tightened his grip on my butt, "I've NEVER felt an ass like yours... I just love it."

Then my orgasm struck as my fingers flew across my clit and I cupped my left boob with my other hand. It was like I couldn't be stimulated any better with my own hands doing their work together with his hands on my butt, not to mention the nest part of all - his adulterous dick as it moved slowly but surely into me deeper and deeper.

"Oh my god Kyle," I groaned loud and long, "You're making me cum."

OK, so maybe he personally didn't have a lot to do with it but it WAS his dick in me so I had to give him credit for that. It didn't matter, all I cared about at that moment was how wonderful I was feeling. Without thinking I dropped down on his dick suddenly, impaling myself on him as my full weight landed on his lap. The feel of his dick filling me just made my orgasm all the stronger.

"Fuck me Kyle... fuck me... oh god fuck me," I chanted as I started to bounce on his dick.

For the first time since my orgasm started I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. God, I looked like a wild woman with my hair a total wreck and my face and chest all flushed. Kyle has his hands on my hips now, pushing me down onto his dick as I swung my hips to make his dick spiral inside of me.

At that moment the one thing I wanted more than anything was for him to cum in me. I wanted to feel his sperm filling my pussy. I wanted him to consummate his adulterous act. I wanted to know that I was so desirable to him that he would mate me and fill me with his seed.

I know he must have been surprised when I suddenly slipped off his dick and laid on the bed on my back next to him. When I spread my legs and lifted my legs back, holding them with my hands to give him an easy target, he quickly got the message.

"You want more," he said with a wicked grin, "You just have to have more of my dick, don't you... don't you... you fuckin' slut."

He wasn't really asking any questions - he has making a statement. And YES, he was correct... I DID want his dick, more than anything at least at this moment.

"Oh god!" I cried out as he thrust himself into me, driving his dick deep into me once again as he held my legs up in the air and fucked me on his knees with my butt up against his hairy thighs. "That's it Kyle... cum in me... I want you to cum inside of me."

No doubt it didn't really matter what I wanted - at this point he was going to cum in me no matter what. This to me is one of the most erotic and exciting moments in sex, that time when he is beyond control and can't stop what he doing. It's at this point when a man WILL cum in me and I have no say over it whatsoever. It's not that I didn't want it myself, but at the same time it can be a little scary to see that blank look in his face and know that it's all animal instinct driving him.

"Holy crap!" he cried out as his head arched back and he drive himself into me, holding his dick deep inside of me as I felt him jerk. A faint sense of warmth filled me as he ejaculated inside of me, his sperm shooting from his dick in one load after another. Mmmmmmm, it was sperm meant for his wife but now I was the one getting it.

"Oh shit," he sighed as he convulsed one last time and then all but collapsed on top of me, letting my legs finally drop to the bed. Fortunately he caught himself on his elbows but it was still a bit of a squeeze to be under him.

"Stay in me Kyle," I whispered huskily, my arms around his neck as he breathed heavily against my neck, "I want to feel you in me now."

Each moment during sex has its own special characteristics and meaning. This was the time when I just enjoyed laying still with him on top of me, his spent dick still in me as his sperm that had flooded my pussy engulfs his dick. I could feel it twitch involuntarily now and then and somehow it just felt safe and secure to have him inside of me, like I was a part of him.

We must have laid like that for over five minutes without saying a word. The only sound in the room was his breathing in my ear and the occasional honking of a car down below. As I laid there I thought of my husband and wondered what he would say if he knew where his was at that moment... and what was in her. Then I smiled as I compared HIS reaction to what Kyle's wife would say if SHE knew. Ann would probably freak whereas Steve would most likely be pissed he wasn't there to watch. Such is the difference between men and women I guess.

Kyle suddenly groaned and slipped out of me as he rolled over onto his back.

"Sorry, I can't feel my arms anymore," he apologized.

His now flaccid dick was flopped over onto a bed of pubic hair. I loved to see it covered with a mix of his cum and my pussy wetness.

"Don't move," I whispered to him as I moved between his legs and stretched out as best I could without falling off the end of the bed.

"What the...?" he started to ask as he lifted his head up to see what I was doing.

I just hushed him and took his soft dick in my mouth. Mmmmmmm, I loved the taste of us in my mouth!

"Oh god that feels so fuckin' good," he groaned as he reached around to bunch up one of the pillows under his head so he could watch more easily.

I really wasn't trying to give him a BJ per se and I knew better than to think I would revive him this quickly. No... this was for ME as I slowly sucked on him and ran my tongue around his dick in my mouth. Of course a hard dick is always good but sometimes it can be so sensual to feel a soft one in my mouth right after it has fucked me. I try to imagine how just a few minutes before it had been so stiff and anxious to be inside of me. How out of this tiny hole that I touched with my tongue had spewed so much adulterous sperm inside of me... and how it STILL was in me.

With that though I got up on my knees again and moved over his dick. Again I could see that questioning look in Kyle's eyes but I just grinned at him and put my finger to my lips to signal him to be quiet and enjoy the show. Bearing down, I forced his cum out of my pussy until a little bit ripped out of me and onto his dick below. Reaching down between my legs, I scooped whatever else I could with my finger from my pussy and wiped it off his dick.

"You're so damn sexy," Kyle sighed but he hadn't seen everything yet.

Returning to my previous position, I reached out with my tongue and licked the cum from his dick. Mmmmmmm, it tasted so good! Then keeping my eyes locked on his I pushed it out onto my lips, blowing little bubbles of cum before sucking it back in and swallowing it. Opening my mouth wide, I stuck out my tongue to show it was all in my tummy.

Kyle was grinning ear to ear by now. "You know, I've NEVER had a woman do this to me before... damn you're hot."

With that I got up and laid back down alongside of him, wrapping one leg over him and putting my arm on his chest as I pressed my boobs against his side. He still had his shirt on but it felt good to snuggle for a few minutes.

Just then his cell phone rang, playing some silly tune.

"Damn," he muttered under his breath, "That's her ring."

It didn't take a genius to figure out who he meant by "her". I pressed in tighter to him, wondering if he would get up to answer it or not.

"Sorry," he apologized as he sat up and slipped off the edge of the bed, "If I don't answer she'll think something is wrong."

"IS something wrong?" I asked naughtily, rubbing my crotch with my hand as he retrieved his phone from his pants pocket. It wasn't as easy as you might think when they were bunched up around his ankles.

"Fuck no... nothing is wrong, nothing at all," he grinned as he punched the answer key.

I got up and started to dress as he sat on the end of the bed talking to his wife as if everything was normal. I wondered if she was worried about him and why as several times he had to insist to her that he was doing fine and missed her. Yeah right, I bet he was really missing her a few minutes ago when he was slamming his dick in my pussy.

Ready to go, I started to leave but then a naughty idea came to mind. I tried to kneel down but as tight as my dress was it was near impossible so I pulled it up to my waist to expose my ass to him one last time. With that out of the way I was able to kneel down and take his dick in my mouth again. I don't think he was really expecting me to do that because he gasped as I sucked on him.

"No honey, I've already told you umpteen times I'm fine!" he said in a voice pitched a little higher than before. I guess she must have heard his gasp but I would have bet a thousand dollars she had no idea WHY he did it.

Mission accomplished, I stood back up and pulled my dress down again. Giving him a peck on the cheek I mouthed a "thank you" to him. He held up one finger to signal he was almost done but I wasn't going to wait. So far as I was concerned I'd gotten what I wanted so there was no need to stay any longer. It's not like we were friends or anything.

As I closed the door behind me I looked back and shook my head at the sight of this older man sitting on the bed with his pants around his ankles, talking to his wife on the phone while staring at me. I could tell he wanted more of me and that was the last thing I needed to complete my mission.

Walking to the elevator, I passed by the young maid as she left a room to go to her cart. She didn't even look eighteen! I was tempted to tell her to go make up the bed but then she looked so cute and innocent I couldn't bring myself to do that to her. Instead I just smiled at her as I strutted past her. From the way she looked at me I knew what she thought - that I was just another hooker leaving my john behind.

As I hit the button for the lobby level, I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. My pussy felt wet and I knew I probably should have cleaned up in the bathroom before I left, or at least taken a few tissues with me but at the time I hadn't wanted to delay my departure such that he could finish on the phone with Ann. Oh well, it wasn't like I was dripping or anything. Squatting over Kyle earlier had taken care of THAT!

Handing the valet my ticket, I waited in the lobby to stay warm as someone fetched my car. When it arrived I hurried to it and grabbed my coat from the backseat before getting behind the wheel. I smiled at the guy who was trying to not look like he was checking out the hem line of my dress but that only made it all the more obvious. One good thing about being a girl... you don't have to have cash to tip someone. Indeed, I licked my lips for him and then quickly pulled my dress up for just a moment to flash my pussy to him and then got in the car before he could react. The shocked look on his face made it hard not to laugh as I drove off.

Comparing my mood as I drove away from the hotel to how I felt earlier when I arrived was like comparing night and day. God I felt so GOOD about myself!

As I drove, my dress worked up until it was practically up to my hips. I debated whether or not I would tell my husband about what I did while he was freezing his cold ass off at the game. On the one hand I knew it would turn him on and no doubt lead to a great evening of sex. On the other hand, he would probably be horny and want to do me anyway. There was also that temptation to keep it a secret as that made it seem more naughty. After all, this was something I'd done for ME because Steve hadn't fucked me so why should I reward him for ignoring me?

I just knew one thing... I couldn't wait for my husband to get home and fuck me!

THE END

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
No Worries

I really doubt you have many problems with your ego or self-worth!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All men and women should read this as an insight to a women's feelings and self worth.

Alwaystaboo

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories