All Comments on 'How to Date a Superhero Ch. 01'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice Story

A lot of super-hero stories don't seem to be as well-thought-out as this one. The characters came alive on the pages and the dialogue was totally believable (which is not always easy to do). I like the subplots and think they show some promise. I'm pretty sure I know who Penny really is (her arrival at the library, messy hair and all, was too much of a coincidence, I think) and I hope that their relationship blossoms from here. Unfortunately there are some villains in the story, as well, so things won't always go smoothly, I'm sure.

I can't wait to read Chapter Two. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Thanks for this story. On another note, are you going to continue 'Charlie & Miley' series? I am a big fan of this series and would see you continue as you did a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please Continue

I also figure I know who Mega Girl's secret ID is. However, I like that he chose Penny and I hope there is more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Wonderful story I really enjoyed it keep it coming PS r u going to complete Savannah I really want to read what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful Job!

So glad you have a new submission! I've missed reading your stories, and it doesn't matter which series you continue with, they are all good. The villain was really done, and also how you spaced out the situation with Penny and Travis. Cheering you on!

TizlersTizlersalmost 10 years ago
Nice

The story's looking good so fair i look forward to the next update.

g00ch18g00ch18almost 10 years ago
Awesome

Awesome new story. Welcome back!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Looking forward to reading more! It's a good story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Angry

Its really great story. Wt happened to Charlie & Miley r u going to continue that story or not. I love that story. I m a geek so when I read that story it feels like its really happening to me so plz continue that story plz I m begging u.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let it be clear now to new readers

Travis is not the main character. Mega girl is the main character. For those you hoping the story is about Travis and mega girl being together, jump off the ship right now. It ain't happening.

:::::::::::Spoiler below:::::::::::

Travis breaks up with mega girl and almost never appears again.

Mega girl fucks Apollo.

frozenhero1frozenhero1about 9 years agoAuthor
Let it be clear now to new readers

The above comment, made by someone cowardly anonymous so that I can't personally thank them for their wonderful comment, posted his/her comment after just a few chapters and this story is far from concluded. The truth is that Travis will remain an important character, if not always the focus, and the fullness of Mega-Girl's romantic life has yet to unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To .be honest, I'm glad annonymous posted that spoiler.

Warning: Potential spoilers (though nothing you can't realiably conclude from the chapter descriptions.)

I just discovered this story, and was hoping it would go one way. We as readers are allowed to have our own desires and expectations, even if it is not the same path the author choses to take. So I had my suspicions from the chapter titles, started reading snippets of later chapters after finishing the first and checked the comments to see if my fears were true. I saw no mention of Travis, the fantasy man I was starting to relate too and hoping to see continue a relationship with Super Girl.

Thank you, Anon, for confirming my suspicions.

In erotic literature we as readers empathise and fantasize about the characters you, the author, creates. If it goes in a direction contrary to our desires it can ruin the fantasy and the mood.

While of course authors are free to write what they please, readers are also free to spend their precious time wisely by reading what they please and share their opinions on stories with others.

Frozenhero, I love beauty and the geek, I've read it three times, but this story is not my cup of tea. And anon helped me realize that before I get emotional invested in it which would have lead to greater disappointment and a feeling of wasted time.

Frankly, the only cowardly thing in the comments is your rude reply. Get off your high horse and realize that readers have desires and opinions too, and there is nothing wrong with that. Nor is there anything wrong with commenting as an Anon. I've been reading one this site for over 14 years and have never made an account. "Anons" aren't lesser people.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story. Penny is a lot like Miley!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sooooo good

DeadkimoDeadkimoover 1 year ago

I should have read before getting emotionally involved with the characters, Travis loved it but by the time I reached chapter 5 I felt the pain of getting too involved in a reading, you are a great writer to cause these emotions with your words, I should have read the comments before that nothing I can not believe that I thought I read a love story

avp92117avp921174 months ago

This is a great story, with plot twists and some awesome sex.

BUT

It's not finished. The last section of the story, "The Adventures of Mega-Girl Ch. 01" was posted 7 years ago, and the story is still not complete. I enjoyed reading it, but I suggest waiting until the story is complete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous