How to Date a Superhero Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one said a word, avoiding Rapture's gaze as though her eyes contained a plague. Even Tommy-Gun Harris, the craziest among them, was pacified.

"I am taking control of your organizations!" Rapture screamed. "If any of you defy me I'm sure Mr. Thomas would enjoy some company in hell!"

Finally, Tony Cicero stepped forward and spoke, "Don't worry, guys. My new gal here is gonna help us take out a goddamn superhero." He grinned wickedly, "We're gonna kill Mega-Girl!"


=======

Travis arrived to one of the many small lab rooms in the science building to find his partner already waiting for him. His Chemistry class was a lecture course with lab work required independently – students generally did the labs in pairs. Travis and Penny had agreed to meet each Tuesday morning to complete their assignments together.

"Hey Penny," Travis greeted, a backpack slung over a shoulder and a Styrofoam cup of coffee held in each hand.

She turned towards him and pushed the rims of her glasses up the bridge of her nose. She smiled brightly, "Hi, Travis. Oh wow, did you bring me coffee?"

"Yeah," Travis set both cups down on the lab table before unslinging his backpack and setting it on a nearby chair, "I don't function very well in the morning without coffee."

"That's so sweet," Penny touched him on the shoulder, flirtatious. "How was your night? Did you do anything special?"

Travis fondly recalled his conversation with Mega-Girl, "Not really. I was working on a history paper. What about you?"

Penny brushed an annoying strand of wavy black hair off her forehead which immediately fell back to where it was, "I was out on a date."

"A date?" Travis asked, curious. He suddenly found himself wondering if Penny had a boyfriend.

"Don't sound so surprised," Penny blew on her coffee.

Travis shook his head, "No, I wasn't -"

"What? You think the nerdy girl in glasses can't get a date?"

"That's not what I -"

"The guy was totally sexy too," Penny pointed out.

Travis tried to squeeze a word in, "Are you trying to make me jealous?"

Penny blinked at him, "Why? Are you?"

"Yeah, I think I am," Travis winked at her, flirting back. "A little bit."

Penny's smile lit up the room. She pushed her glasses up again.

Travis returned the smile. Penny was an interesting girl to him. She was both confident and self-conscious at the same time. It was clear she craved male attention and Travis guessed she had a little bit of a crush on him. Despite her awkwardness and slightly geeky appearance, Travis had to admit that beneath it all she was cute. Really cute. Unfortunately for Penny, no matter how cute she was there were few girls in all of Gateway City that could compare to the sex-symbol that was Mega-Girl. Still, he found himself wanting to know more about her. He liked their flirty conversations.

"Are we still on for our study date tonight?" Penny suddenly asked him after slurping from her coffee.

Travis' eyes widened in panic. He had forgotten all about the fact that he had agreed to meet Penny in the library that night to study together – at the exact same time he had agreed to meet Mega-Girl. "Shit," he cursed.

"What is it?" Penny looked concerned.

Travis felt like kicking himself, "Shit, Penny... I'm so sorry."

"You made other plans," Penny guessed forebodingly.

"It totally slipped my mind that we were going to meet. My life has been kind of crazy ever since the accident and my mind has been all over the place."

"It's okay," Penny lied to him in a clearly disappointed tone. She turned away from him to absently dig in her purse. "Do you have a date or something?"

"Yeah," Travis admitted. "Let me make it up to you though."

Penny forced a smile onto her face and pushed her glasses up, "Don't worry about. We were just going to study. We can do that any time, right?"

Even though she was trying to let him off the hook, Travis felt like a heel. But even if he had wanted to study with Penny rather than hang out with Mega-Girl, he had no way of contacting Mega-Girl to let her know he wouldn't be available. At least, that's what Travis told himself to soothe his sudden guilt.


=======

Wearing his favorite pair of designer jeans and a white long-sleeved buttoned shirt, Travis stood in front of a floor-length mirror that hung on the inside of his closet door debating whether or not he should leave his shirt flaps out or tuck them in. After staring at himself for no less than a minute he decided to go un-tucked; it's not like he and Mega-Girl were going anywhere, they would simply be hanging out in his dorm room.

Despite the nervous excitement he felt while examining himself, Travis found his mind straying away from Mega-Girl; he kept thinking about Penny. He wondered what she was doing at that moment. Was she sitting in the library studying alone, adorably pushing her glasses up her nose? But then Travis wondered why he was thinking about Penny when a famous superhero was on her way to hang out with him. He recognized his heart was divided between the prospect of two girls. Both seemed interested in him and Travis knew which girl any other nineteen year-old male would choose.

But the decision wasn't that obvious to Travis. Certainly Mega-Girl was exciting. What guy wouldn't enjoy dating a super-hot girl who dressed in skin-tight spandex and could bench-press a truck? But he worried over the practicality of dating a superhero. It was an intriguing fantasy that every young man in America likely played through several times in their mind, but the reality of such a situation would likely be far different than fantasy. Travis didn't know what Mega-Girl's name was, or even what she looked like beneath the mask. Whose boyfriend would he be? Mega-Girl's? The girl beneath the mask? If he was Mega-Girl's boyfriend, would that put him in danger? The questions in Travis' mind were many and his doubts piled up quickly.

Penny on the other hand was the complete opposite. Though certainly not unattractive, Penny was far from a sex-symbol. But Travis loved her smile and the way she spoke her mind seemingly without embarrassment. She seemed appreciative of his attention, as though she had gone through her life largely ignored by other boys. Penny was the cute, slightly awkward, girl-next-door which held its own appeal for Travis. If Penny was his girlfriend she would never have to fly off and save the world. There wouldn't be reporters mobbing them everywhere they went. He'd never have to worry about her getting killed by some crazy super-villain.

Was Mega-Girl simply a tabloid fantasy that couldn't possibly work? Was Penny really the girl he wanted to be with that night?

In a split-second moment of clarity Travis decided on the latter. He rushed to his desk drawer to remove a tablet of paper and scribbled a note to Mega-Girl explaining why he wasn't in his room. He was honest, stating that he had forgotten a study-date with another girl whom he really liked. Taping the note to the outside of his window, Travis grabbed his backpack and hurried out the door. Perhaps he would never see Mega-Girl ever again, but Travis didn't mind. When it came to matters of the heart, Travis wanted the real thing – not a fantasy.

His dorm building wasn't far from GCU's library; a quick sprint across the grassy quad brought him to the library's steps. The doors were unlocked despite the late evening hour since the library remained open for all-night study sessions and those who kept nocturnal hours. A young male, probably a fellow student, was standing behind a counter where books could be checked out. He was reading something and didn't even look up when Travis walked by. The library was otherwise empty. It was early in the semester so there wasn't anyone cramming for a final exam or term paper and ten o'clock on a Tuesday night wasn't exactly a prime hour. Travis remained hopeful however, moving through several rows of book stacks towards the back of the library where tables were arranged for quiet study.

He found them all empty.

With a deflated slump of his shoulders, Travis realized he didn't know where Penny lived. He had no idea if she lived on or off-campus. He didn't even have her cell phone number. He found himself thinking about the way she was always pushing up her glasses and the brilliant smile she gave him whenever they flirted. Travis didn't want to wait until Chemistry class the next day to see her, but he resigned himself to the fact that he'd have to. He sighed, turning to leave and return to his dorm room.

And there she was.

"Travis?" Penny looked surprised to see him. She appeared especially disheveled, wearing lazy jeans and a pair of white sneakers with untied shoelaces. A grey zippered hoody was worn over a baggy tee-shirt which was untucked and hanging below the hoody over Penny's hips. A bag full of books was slung over her shoulder and she wore a baseball cap with her hair tied in a pony-tail poking out from behind. As usual, her glasses had slid down and were resting on the bottom of her nose. She pushed up on the roundly-framed things, "I thought you had a date? What are you doing here?"

"Penny," Travis smiled, relieved to see her. She looked absolutely adorable to him, "I thought I had missed you."

"You came here looking for me?" she asked, confused.

"I blew-off my date," Travis explained. "I decided I'd rather hang out with you than a superhero."

Penny walked up to him and shrugged her book bag onto the nearest table, "Wait, a superhero? What are you talking about, Travis?"

He winced. Travis hadn't meant for that fact to slip. He was so excited about finding Penny that guarding his words wasn't a priority. "Yeah, I sort of had a date with...."

Penny waited for Travis to finish his sentence, staring through her glasses. "Well?" she pressed him, "With...?"

Even though he didn't want to betray Mega-Girls anonymity Travis didn't want to lie either, "Uh... Mega-Girl."

A dumbfounded blink was Penny's initial reply, "Seriously?"

"I kind of asked her out after she rescued me on Sunday."

"And she agreed?"

Travis bobbed his head in the affirmative.

"And then you ditched her," Penny wanted to confirm, "to come find me?"

Travis nodded again, "Yeah."

Penny peered with a tilt of her head, "Why?"

Travis let out a laughing breath at the simplicity of her question, "I guess because I like you."

"You like me," Penny poked herself in the chest, "over Mega-Girl?"

"She's just a girl in a mask who I barely know," Travis tried explaining his decision. "But you're Penny Swann, my totally cute lab partner who's always flirting with me and making me smile and -"

Before Travis could finish his sentence Penny had pounced, draping her arms around his neck and planting her lips against his. He was startled at first, unsure of what to do, but awareness quickly set in and Travis kissed her back. His arms instinctively slipped around her and as soon as Travis' fingers settled at the small of Penny's back their passion amplified. She pressed herself forward against him, pushing her tongue into his mouth, and curled an ankle around the back of his leg. They stood kissing that way for several long moments.

It was Penny who finally broke the kiss, though she remained close. "I like you too," she whispered.

Travis licked his lips; they were tingling from the exciting kiss. "Do you still want to study?" he whispered.

Penny offered a brief shake of her head.

"Do you live close?" Travis asked quietly.

"An apartment, just off-campus."

"Do you want to go to your place?"

"I have a roommate," Penny murmured.

"Do you want to go to my dorm room?"

Penny nodded swiftly.

"Okay," Travis smiled.

They disengaged from one another and Penny took her bag. She wordlessly slipped her hand into Travis' as the pair of them walked through the library towards the exit.


=======


"Goddammit, Jimmy," Tony Cicero complained as he watched Jimmy Collins fumble with a door lock. "Hurry it up, would ya?"

Jimmy was kneeling on the concrete steps of a back door at the Gateway City Museum of History, near a loading dock, "Give me a fucking break, I haven't picked a lock in five years and it's dark as shit out here."

Michael Blonsky and two of Jimmy's hired thugs were standing nearby keeping watch. Blonsky kept looking around nervously, expecting a superhero to fall from the sky at any moment. That was the risk of working with masked villains like Rapture, Blonsky knew; eventually a masked hero was going to show up. Super villains attracted Superheroes like bees to honey.

"You want to use my flashlight?" Blonsky offered.

"You want us to attract the goddamn cops?" Tony chided.

Finally the door clicked open. "We're in," Jimmy sounded relieved.

"Call Harris," Tony instructed Blonsky. "Tell him to bring the truck around."

Blonsky nodded and reached into his pocket for a cell phone.

Tony was the first through the door. He spotted a security guard, who looked to be about seventy years old, napping behind a desk near some stacked crates. Tony didn't hesitate, lifting a silenced pistol to put three bullets into the guard's chest before the poor man could even wake up.

"Jesus," Jimmy said as he stepped in. "If that's the best security they got this is gonna be a lot easier than I thought."

"Have your men spread out and look for more guards just in case," Tony instructed. "You, me, and Blonsky can handle stealing the artifacts."

Blonsky was hanging up his phone as he walked through the door, "Harris is on his way with the truck, boss."

"How's Figgero doing with the goddamn security systems?" Tony asked.

"He just texted me," Blonsky replied. "He says he got them all off-line, we got a green light to enter the exhibit area."

"Remember," Tony reminded his cohorts, "We're only here for the goddam Roman crap. We take everything we can carry. If it's too big to lift, we break the fucking thing. And don't forget the bow and arrows. Rapture said the goddamn bow is the most important thing."

"Remind me how stealing a bunch of museum exhibits is going to help us kill Mega-Girl," Blonsky commented in a doubting tone. "She's frigging bullet proof, I don't think a bow and arrow is going to help."

"Just get to fucking work," Tony ordered him.


=======

As soon as Travis and Penny entered his dorm room Travis was relieved to see the note he had taped to the outside of his window was gone. He was worried Mega-Girl would show up to find him making out with another girl, but evidently she had already been there.

Penny didn't give him long to reflect on his worries, embracing him as soon as the door was closed and locking her mouth against his. She began pulling her hoody off as they kissed but the garment got hung up on her wrists. Travis assisted, tugging it down and letting it fall to the floor. With her arms free she began pulling at Travis' shirt buttons. He shrugged it off and she yanked the shirt off his arms behind him. And then she began tugging at the waist of his jeans.

"Wait," Travis paused, taking a breath from their kissing. "We're not going too fast, are we?"

Penny unzipped his fly, "What do you mean?"

"We just met," Travis noted. "We barely know each other."

"Silly boy," Penny smiled. "I've had a crush on you since our first day of Chem class." She took her glasses off and set them on Travis' desk; crossing her wrists, she grabbed the hem of her tee shirt and pulled it over her head.

His eyes widened with surprise. Her oft-baggy clothes hadn't offered a hint of how sexy Penny was beneath. Her torso was trim and perfect with a flat tummy and porcelain skin. Her bra-contained breasts were easy c-cups and seemed ready to burst out of the top of their lacy confines. She didn't give him long to stare however, dropping to her knees and Pulling Travis' pants and underwear down to the middle of his thighs. She took his semi-erect length into her hand and looked up to his eyes. Travis was struck by how beautiful she looked without the glasses obscuring her unbelievable green eyes.

"You're so gorgeous," he whispered.

She smiled and licked her lips before licking the head of his cock, which made his length twitch.

"You're pretty sexy too," Penny complimented him, gazing up at his leanly muscled torso while she slowly stroked his hardening length.

"Oh, that feels good," Travis breathed.

Penny worked his shaft until it was fully hard and throbbing in her hand. It looked perfect to her, seven inches, thick, and circumcised. "I really like your cock," she grinned up at him, blushing slightly at the dirty word she used.

"I don't think it's ever been this hard before," he told her. "I'm so turned on right now, Penny. It feels like it's going to burst."

"Here," she said, tugging the elastic bottom hem of her bra forward. Jutting her chest towards him and rising higher on her knees, Penny slipped his erection under the strap of her bra so it clasped him against her chest and nestled his length directly between her breasts.

"Oh fuck," Travis' mouth hung open. "That's so hot, Penny, I've never fucked a girl's breasts before."

Using her hands deftly, Penny pressed her breasts inward to form a tight sandwich around his cock. "Talk dirty to me, Travis. Call them my 'tits'. It turns me on when boys talk dirty to me."

Travis lowered his hands to her shoulders, "Your tits feel so good, baby. I want to fuck your tits."

"Oh fuck yeah," Penny moaned at his language. She used her hands to move her breasts up and down, masturbating him with her soft flesh. The lacy strap of her bra held him in place, adding to the friction and preventing his erection from slipping free.

"Do you like having my cock between your tits?"

She nodded urgently, a soft moan escaping her throat to let him know how much she liked his dirty words.

Travis started moving his hips in time with her motion, fucking his shaft up into her cleavage. With every thrust the head of his cock poked up from between her bulging tit-flesh; the tip of it was pushing out a dribbling stream of sticky pre-cum. The clear fluid began decorating the tops of Penny's breasts, making them glisten.

"Fuck my cock with your tits," Travis urged her, growing more and more aroused by the second.

"Don't cum yet," she begged him, pressing even harder on her breasts to increase the pressure against Travis' shaft. The head of his cock was slowly turning red from the strain of blood, friction, and arousal. "I love the feel of you. Your cock is so hot, I can feel its heat against my skin."

"Suck on it," Travis moaned. "I want to feel your mouth on my cock."

Penny was all-too willing to oblige, dipping her chin so that it pressed against her chest and allowed her to take the head of his erection between her lips as it poked up from between her breasts. She held it in her mouth, moving just her breasts to jerk him off.

"Holy fuck that feels good," Travis murmured hoarsely, placing his hand on the top of Penny's head to encourage her. "Suck my cock, Penny. It feels so good when you suck my cock."

Penny whimpered at his words, the sound muffled by what was in her mouth. She licked the tip of his head as she suckled on him, tasting the flavor of his leaking seminal fluid.

Travis wasn't going to be able to take much more. His erection inflated inside her mouth and he gasped sharply at the feeling of her dancing tongue. Penny sensed his climax was near and let him go, pulling his length out from under her bra.

He glanced down at her with alarm, "Don't stop...!"

Penny reached hastily for the desk and retrieved her glasses, putting them on.

"What -?"

Quickly, she started jerking Travis off. "Will you do it on my face?" she asked shyly. "I've always fantasized about a guy finishing on my face. That would make me feel so dirty, Travis. Please make me feel dirty."