How to Date a Superhero Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," Travis shuddered at the idea of it. "I'm close. Jerk-off my cock, Penny. Make me cum all over you. I want to cum all over your pretty face."

Lowering her body, Penny positioned herself beneath his crotch and aimed his throbbing length. Her mouth parted hotly, signaling how badly she wanted his orgasm. Her free hand swiftly unworked the button of her jeans and plunged into the depths between her legs.

Seeing her masturbating and presenting herself so perfectly drove Travis over the edge. As her hand vigorously pumped over his length the first wave of his orgasm shot forth in the form of a long rope. It landed across Penny's face, stretching from her hair line, across the lens of her glasses, down to the bottom of her cheek.

"Oh god!" she gasped at the heat of his cum against her skin.

Travis grunted and another rope of cum mirrored the first, then a third and fourth, until Penny's face was decorated with long strands of pearly semen. Her glasses were caked with the stuff and it immediately began oozing down the sides of her forehead and cheeks.

"Uh!" she moaned loudly, letting go and allowing his shaft to spring upwards and bob freely in the air, it's final gifts of semen hurling to land in her dark wavy hair. She shook from her own orgasm, her masturbating fist squirming and plunging beneath the hem of her underwear. The carnality of their act turned her on immensely and she lost control of her senses.

Travis fell to her knees before her and was amazed by the sight of the masturbating girl before him. He grabbed at her bra and pulled it upwards, forcing her breasts to spill out naked from beneath. His hands grasped her taut mounds of flesh.

"Oh, Travis!" Penny gasped out her approval.

He bent forward and pulled her breast to his mouth, licking on its nipple. It hardened against his tongue and Travis suckled it like a babe on his mother's tit. Penny curled her free hand around his head, her fingers mingling into his tousled spiky hair, pulling him tighter against her breast.

"I'm going to cum!" she announced in a squeaky voice. "Oh, Travis! You're going to make me cum!"

With Travis doubling his efforts on her breasts, kneading his fingers into them, and hot strands of semen hanging off her face, Penny felt a fire explode between her legs. She screamed, uncaring if anyone in the neighboring dorm rooms heard, soaking her fingers and the gusset of her panties. Her body shook and quivered from the power of her arousal, lasting several long moments.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" she gasped over and over until the pleasurable waves finally receded. When it was done she slumped forward into Travis's arms. She rested the side of her face against his bare shoulder. "Oh, Travis," she whispered breathlessly, "That was so hot. You turned me on so much."

He held her close, "Me? What about you? You were amazing. I've never cum so much in my life."

Penny let out a soft giggle, "That was so naughty. I can't believe we just did that. I must look like a complete slut – I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be," Travis urged. "You were so sexy, Penny. Wow."

Lifting her head off his shoulder and pulling off her cum-stained glasses Penny asked, "Do you have something I can clean up with?"

"Yeah," Travis nodded, rising and pulling up his pants. He moved to fetch a washcloth from his closet.

"Travis?" she asked, watching him.

"Yeah?" he glanced back over his shoulder.

"Can I be your girlfriend?"

Travis blinked at the bluntness of her question.

She pushed aside a cummy strand of her hair that was stuck to her forehead, "I was lying to you this morning in lab, when I told you I was out with a hot guy last night. I'm really not seeing anyone. Please don't be freaked out. I just... I really like you."

Travis knelt in front of her and began gently wiping his mess off her, "You just let me cum all over your face. I'm pretty sure I'm obligated to be your boyfriend after that."

Penny smiled brightly at his humor, "What about Mega-Girl?"

Travis gave her a brief kiss, "I guess Mega-Girl is just going to have to find a different boyfriend, because I really like you too, Penny."

The two embraced, kissing each other tenderly. Travis thought briefly of Mega-Girl, but he held no regrets. As he felt Penny's lips on his Travis knew he had made the right choice.

Travis simply wasn't cut-out to date a superhero.


(To be continued...)