All Comments on 'How to Date a Superhero Ch. 10'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
McFarlane cemetery?

Would that be where Spawn, Image comics, and his run on Spiderman went to die? Nice bit of tie in with that reference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Very Good Chapter

I liked the way the whole scenario in Hades was handled. It made absolute sense and showed just how powerful Mega-Girl really is. The only problem I see is that she was wanted for murder before she "died." Can she still be prosecuted for that after being "legally dead" for a month? I'm glad Jordan and Travis are back together. I assume Penny and Apollo will once again be an item after the sacrifice Apollo made to rescue her in Hades. I also appreciate that Hercules deigned to help out when he was needed, otherwise this story would have had a totally different ending.

So, is this the end or do you plan to continue on with more adventures? There are still some questions that need to be answered so I am hoping that it is not all over. But, of course, that is all up to you.

Roger.

frozenhero1frozenhero1almost 9 years agoAuthor
@Roger

Glad you liked it, Roger. There will be more to come. After the last couple chapters where everyone was dealing with Pluto, I want to get some sex back into this story. Plus, as you say, there are some unanswered questions regarding Mega-Girl's status with the law. She hasn't done much 'dating' either. :-)

magikman233magikman233almost 9 years ago
i wonder

mega girl is apparently back with apollo now...but i still sense something happening with travis,maybe i am wrong,i don't know,but it feels to me like they aren't quite done yet,after all,the biggest issue travis had was that penny lied and had to pretend to be someone she wasn't,now she doesnt have to anymore so it places the ball in open court

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous