All Comments on 'How to Destroy a Perfect Marriage Ch. 03'

by danoctober

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect?

There is no such thing as a 'perfect' marriage. Many people suffer emotionally in many areas of life by how much they think in terms of preconceived notions and stereotypes. If someone truly clings to the idea that 'perfection' is desirable and achievable, they are going to be endlessly disappointed to the point of bitterness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Death rattle

It's all over but the funeral. Both husband and wife shot their marriage with an M2, the marriage is now lying in the middle of the street with blood and snot oozing out of its carcass, and the kids are the only real victims here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
next Chapter

Hope like hell you have the next chapter ready instead of waiting eleven months

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good writing

Can't wait to see how Dan and Carrie get back together for a stronger marriage. BTW its all Dan's fault.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Hahaha! You did it!

I haven't read this yet but I am cringing and smiling at the dame time because you did.

I thought it was well done with 2 chapters but I'm in for what will be a train wreck I'm sure.

Definitely enjoyed this so far!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

so can they patch it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sorry neither are old enough mentally to be married

a whore is a whore no matter her title, she destroyed her marriage and he is burying it. 2*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
What a ride!

I do believe he has valid points in the sexual arena. Why did she give more of herself to a stranger, sexually, than she ever did for the man she claimed to love?

That issue really does need explaining and exploring. Glossing over it won't work at all given the build up and evidence to the contrary.

Looking forward to delving into the how and the why Carrie gave so much more in the realm of sexuality to a stranger than she ever gave her husband.

I have a couple possibilities that could help them to recover but this is not my story.

Janet is another interesting wrinkle.

Needed some editing and I almost never remark on that issue.

Still 4* and really interested in continuing with this couple.

She really did fuck up her marriage and he helped. Hope they eventually figure out why and get the details in the ugly, naked light to be dissected.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
Please.

Get an editor. There is a good story hiding in there somewhere. But the errors! It became unreadable.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Who can help these two?

Who can help these two? The answer is easy: her parents...Her mother cheated too...3* for now

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
I went back and read all three chapters before commenting.

This is really Dan’s problem. He is letting himself be crushed because the black guy was better in bed than him, but that doesn’t mean that he’s bad in the sack. Any man who marries a woman who had previous lovers — not the case in this story — has to put up with the possibility that one of her previous lovers was better in bed, but that woman still chose whom to marry, didn’t she?

Dan and Carrie spent time watching porn together, and it inspired them to better sex. If it did, didn’t that mean they were both fantasizing? About whom? The porn stars!

Both Dan and Carrie are at fault in this one, but the real problem is much more with Dan in this story. Carrie still wants Dan, even after he revenge fucked Janet, but Dan doesn’t want Carrie after he was bested in the bedroom by the black guy.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Did I read this right?

Are you going to write that Carrie's mom had an affair?

I would have sympathy for Carrie but in chapter one she was riding a high on the drive home from her B/C experience and brooding after his. She was pissed at him because he made love to Janet and hers (never given a name) was just raw fucking. She got what she wanted but didn't want to give the same.

If there is a chapter four (and I hope there is just not a year from now) I find it hard to see them staying together. His insecurities and her lack of truly understanding him make it impossible.

Till next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Yeah, not sure how they can salvage this clusterfuck.

As much as it would have hurt Carrie to see Dan making love to Janet, it wasn't like he was having an emotional affair with her. The first thing women usual ask their husband if they find out about an affair is "Do you love her?". If it's just about sex, wives are much more likely to forgive, which the stats bear out.

Whereas Carrie fucking the black guy and basically turning into a cock-crazy slut for him has utterly destroyed Dan's self-esteem. He feels totally inadequate now, second-guessing their entire sex life and knowing that he'll never be able to measure up to her torrid fantasy fuck. He'll be constantly paranoid she was going to cheat on him to get a repeat, knowing she'd never be satisfied with his sub-par performance. Carrie has totally ruined sex for them now, it will never be the same.

It was sad to see two childhood sweethearts blow up their marriage like this. The blame lies primarily with Carrie, for being so gung-ho about her fantasy that she totally ignored Dan's obvious revulsion at the idea. He's no innocent in this either, actually allowing her to go ahead with her fantasy, but Dan seemed convinced Carrie would have just done it behind his back if he forbid her.

I'll be interested to see where you go with chapter 4.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
So glad you continued writing this!

Some mistakes that did take me out of the story that I didn't see in the first 2 chapters. Misspelled words, wrong version of words like using worst instead of worse. Missing words.

Besides that I enjoyed the story and can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Start the dirge

the reaper is on the way...

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 5 years ago
Definitely needs an editor.

Nearly every paragraph has missing words or incomplete sentences. There are innumerable misused words. The story is a very good idea but the execution of it fails because of the poor English and poor grammar.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 5 years ago
You didn’t really add much

To the total of your story. Just a lot of sad and sorrow but it didn’t go anywhere... the first two chapters had great promise. This one took a long time to get released and it didn’t conclude your story. I hope the next tie the final chapter. It has to go one of two ways... tell the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@ReedRichards

Why do you always try to equate premarital sex with extramarital sex?

You're correct that there is always someone more handsome/beautiful, better in bed, whatever. So why are the WIVES in these stories always so hung up on finding the bigger, studlier guy?

rnebularrnebularover 5 years ago
Good but so many errors

Really glad you continued the story, but please proof your own work. It is so much harder to read when words are missing, misspellings, even a completely different word. Other than that, I think they have a huge problem communicating, and until her fantasy it just hadn't caused a serious issue. The discussion must be had though, not just getting even with each other. I smell reality in that though, as people do sometimes tend to act immature when a relationship crumbles. Dark, but good story. Please reread before submitting, or ask someone to edit for you. Thank you for sharing.

Rnebular

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Confusing

Hard to stay with this. Very confusing who is talking, if it is real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

If my wife asked to fuck someone else I’d file for divorce because to me she would’ve already cheated. Seeing a giant black dick pummeling hermakes it ten times worse. She deserved seeing him fuck Janet as should every cheater have to endure watching the love of there life if that’s what they did to him/her first. I also don’t think the marriage could survive based on how I would feel. She made herself a pig for another man what did she expect husband to do ? Give her a hug and kiss and say how great that was and how much he lovers her. She did this not him and whatever happens is on her.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Reed Richards

you commented 'He is letting himself be crushed because the black guy was better in bed than him, but that doesn’t mean that he’s bad in the sack'. Did we read a different chapter one? Yes Dan assumed (bad word) that the black guy was better because he gave Carrie a different kind of orgasm. Maybe you should have asked Janet if Dan was a good lover.

From chapter two 'Janet allowed for that small moment in time an emotional bond to occur. Not the emotional bond that happens when two people are fucking. The emotional bond where two people lose themselves in each other's eyes while they are making love. It was slow and sensual. No rushing. They made love to each other, eyes wide open. Connected in heart and mind.'

Maybe after he watches himself 'Each viewing was slowly killing Dan inside, but he could not stop. Dan would watch these videos 4, 6, sometimes as many as 9 times a day since he had moved out. You think he would have been numb by now, but he wasn't.' He will think differently.

Carrie's problem is she knew it was only raw fucking and she got into the humiliation to much, which didn't happen when Dan did it.

You wrote 'Carrie still wants Dan, even after he revenge fucked Janet, but Dan doesn’t want Carrie after he was bested in the bedroom by the black guy.' The problem is Carrie never explained herself to him to let him know who was really better. That is where the problem lays.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
This seems to be a hurried first draft

Lots of errors, as others have pointed out, and the story is clearly still in development, with new threads exposed but unexplored or remotely concluded. At least the first pair of chapters were completed and we could reach our own conclusions. For Dan to opt to go with the closest tit for tat he could manage was a logical, if fatal, channel to climax in; but their differing fantasies, (1) Carrie to be dominated by the large blunt instrument of casual sex and responding ecstatically to the raw pleasures invoked, and (2) Dan's gentler approach where he is dictating the pace and emotional buttons of lovemaking , were rewarded by Janet's convincing act of appropriate emotional response, not at all like Carrie's idea of providing a porno that would stimulate their future sexual relationship. It’s a great shame that a formerly sweet family, once secure in unsullied and satisfying love, has torn itself apart. I cannot seen the couple ever being intimate again, as the stable door has been torn off its hinges and beyond repair. They'll both be looking to find new partners who will for a while at least bang mechanically like the proverbial barn doors, without ever being able to satisfy that empty need, or allow them to trust any partner ever again.

DanielShadeDanielShadeover 5 years ago
Missing something.

Its hard to get the message of this. Its an amazing story of love and loss but it just feels lacking in some way. We're still right where we were at the end of the first chapter. Yes the man gets his revenge but it doesn't lead to any growth. Either decide for sure its over or have the characters grow in a way that lets them recover. The indecisiveness of them both ruins the story. Heck it could even go a third route where they love each other but always get their sex from "better" sources. And they never really talk its always we'll do it later. If they sat down for a honest discussion they might come to a conclusion. In the end its not so good for blank blank but its a nice short story that I thought had a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, that was depressing as fuck

So much for this being an erotic literature site I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was a complete and utter train wreck

Please get an editor. You have some ideas for a story. You just didn't write them down in a coherent fashion. Things like sentence structure, word choice and defined paragraphs really do matter. Dropped or missed words count. "Sure thing Carrie, I really tired". Minor mistake. One example. When totaled up, a messy story that didn't play well. Try again with some help.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Mr Brooks:

Is whatI wrote about premarital sex wrong? Unless the man or woman you marry was a virgin when you met them, the possibility always exists that a previous lover was better looking, better off or better in bed. You can usually count on different in bed, and if your spouse liked sex with a prior lover, you can pretty much bet that, at least occasionally, your spouse will fantasize about that old lover.

Why, in these stories, is it always the wife who is seeking the bigger, better cock? I’d say it’s because this category is about cheating wives, not husbands. I assume that most stories here are fiction, or at least factionalized.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
I continue rooting for them, But-----

The problem should have been immediately treated by a therapist as soon as she

started apologizing and without him moving out of the house. It must be faced.

Now it is truly screwed up! They really should look at the two tapes ,separately.

textosteronetextosteroneover 5 years ago
GET AN EDITOR! Please.

Great stories are ruined by bad writing. Your story line which holds my interest but the grammar has to be fixed so I don't have to reread every 2nd or 3rd sentence to mentally fix your mistakes.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Sad Story

How to destroy a marriage is an appropriate title for this dreadful story. Two people watching porn to enhanse their sexual desires goes off the rails with both of them being responsible. Yes Carrie got excited with her fantasy but, Dan should have reasoned with her that carrying out that fantasy would be very destructive. No conversation was had and Dan kept his misgivings to himself after a few feeble attempts to discourage Carrie from acting on the fantasy. Dan's ego was destroyed but I don't think he ever completely explained to Carrie about his self doubt and self loathing over his inability to compete in her bed again. This marriage needs outside experts help for Dan and Carrie both by mental health professionals. Hope you can pull this marriage out the depths of hell but, I it will take some creative magic to be convincing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@ReedRichards

You missed my point entirely! I actually had two:

1) You SEEM to feel that since your spouse (wife OR husband) had lovers before you were married, it shouldn't bother you that they have other lovers AFTER you're married.

2) My other point is that since there will ALWAYS be someone better out there, why can't the wives, OR husbands, just be satisfied to be with the person that they supposedly LOVE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the wife

is the problem. (i know i know, he-man woman haters club I hear you say)

the problem did not start with him, even if there are more ideal ways to handle things, like it or not the wife thrust them into this shattered situation. she made a choice, she's a completely autonomous human being. she didn't make a mistake, she made a choice. we all make choices, and we all have to own up to them if we are to grow. she is still very much in 'la-la" land. The many many double standards she exhibits now that he's given her a SMALL taste of her 'love', she is claiming insanity.

'she'll do anything....but he said a dumb question...i hate him now' really?! In her own mind, she's nuts. Absolutely nuts. she needs to have that 'ah-hah' moment, or this marriage will rot. she needs to get her shit together, own her choices, make newer and better ones that reflect what she desires most. And honestly, I'm not even sure she actually really loves him, maybe she likes him. Only she can decide that. She needs to do some serious introspection. Like why did I do it, why do i think it's okay for me and not him? If I had to choose, would i be better off with or without him. can i take the steps needed to work this all out?

The husband is just a simpler case. Yes, he's a headcase too, but for good reason. Tragedy, ptsd, whatever you wanna call it. He's had his entire worldview shattered. He's just picking up the pieces now. He's literally the same guy. This is him angry and hurt. It's not new or anything. He didn't start this, so he can't be the one to finish it. He's literally been coping and muddling along this. Even if the wife chooses inaction, it's still a choice. Right now he's waiting to see if there's any point to it all. He's watching her closely. Her actions much more than his will determine what's to come. He's already done tremendous soul searching this chapter alone: no weak coping by booze, family comes first. He's already done WAY more (even if it's really her job) to center himself.

This marriage wasn't perfect. Not if you're gonna throw it all away. And why would the husband fight for something the wife viewed as trash. That's the crux. And only she can figure out why she's too stupid to live. Even by cheating back, he'll never hurt her first.....he'll never be able to make her feel his pain. She's being a brat this chapter. She needs to do some serious growing up, with or without a husband....for her sake more than anyone else.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
@ReedRichards

I'm not sure I agree.

Yeah, it's likely that people with previous partners have had great sex or bigger cocks or whatever in past relationships, but I don't think it's unreasonable to think that after you've been with someone for decades, that you've grown together, learned each other's turn-ons and fulfilled each other's fantasies, and that a random person in their first night won't be able to give your partner an experience which is head and shoulders above anything you've ever managed to do together.

At that point, if it turns out that a random one-night-stand blows away your decades-long-experienced sex life, I think it's not unreasonable to conclude that either (a) your lover needs something that you're just physically unable to give, (b) your lover has chosen not to trust you with a fantasy that she's allowed someone else to fulfill, (c) your lover gets incredibly turned on by cheating and/or new partners, or (d) you're shit in bed.

None of those bode particularly well for a continued monogamous marriage.

And, yeah, I'm sure there are an awful lot of people walking around where the sex in their marriage isn't as good as the sex their partner had in a previous relationship. However, the key differences there are (a) it's in the past (and prior to the decision your partner made to be with you, regardless), and (b) you didn't have to see it, so you get to lie to yourself about it.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years agoAuthor
Work version posted in error.

My error in loading this version. I heve been cutting and pasting to the online poratl which isn't the best choice. I should have up loaded the word document. If I can pull this down I will. Sorry for any inconvenience .

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Convoluted husband thought processes

make this a difficult read. I usually love insight into others thoughts and emotions, but Dan's head was filled with random, self deprecating nonsense. For an accountant, he sure struggles with his emotions and logical thought. I dont think this moved it forward very well, other than the Janet angle, he should just move in that direction and be done with the whore. Fresh start and all that. His kids will adjust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CHEATING WIFE

The husband felt inadequate after watching how is wife reacted to the the BBC, As being a gentle lover he could never bring his wife to such a state of ecstasy. That what destroyed the marriage more than the actual infidelity, the competition was to different to his style. As she wasn't going give up the BBC what ever she said there seems little point of them staying together.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
danoctober

If I were you I would leave it as it stands. We all have had our fun at your expense (sorry about that) so whats one more smart ass comment about misspelled words or punctuation we will just go looking for errors in that. Do your self a big favor, take a deep breath and read some of the name writers on here and guess what, you can find errors.

The best thing you can do is write your next chapter like you do your romance stories where you score H's all the time.

Carry on young man.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 5 years ago
A really bad ending

Huh? What happened?

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
Good read!

Some minor redundancies but great at building the tension. Very much enjoying this so far...please do not wreck it. I'm damn sure not a RAAC fan and way favor a BTB story but somehow I see hope in this...though I'm not sure what that hope is.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny, till it happens to you

Interesting read. Reminds me, come home one day, three huge black guys just finishing getting dressed. Who are YOU? Oh we're friends with your wife from Philadelphia. ( 65. miles away) just stopped by to catch up. I go in the bedroom.

She is laying naked and passed out, cum still wet on her face and body. I am stunned. I am broken. The black guys had just left, they were talking about the poor asshole

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Sbrooks-- Your conversation with Reed Richards PROVES he is fucking twisted

You are perfectly correct. IN every single story...no matter what happens Reed Richard always...IN EVERY case...without with exception has blamed the husband. At no time ....in any of his country's had he every placed blame of a wife for any extra marital actions she has taken.

And in every case he has consistently made the argument that since a woman or a man has had sex before they are married ...any sex they have with other people after they marry....is just not a problem.

And 3rd ...even if Reed Richards is really this twisted and screwed up in the head and really has is sort of mentality.... he has no ability to grasp that other people don't see the world that way.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Boilerplate stupid.... doesn't work

The fact that the husband allowed this to even happen and never forcefully objected to it in any way whatsoever is a trick by the author in order to complicate the story. This way the wife can say...' well if it bothered you so much and you will so hurt ...why didn't you say something why did you drive me over to the other guy's house?

And the husband has no answer for that because the author doesn't explain why the husband allowed this .

So when the husband finally demands a chance to have sex with Janet most readers are going to say well this as a just general cluster folk because both of them have committed adultery and done something they should not have done and the wife appears... but only appears... to be as equally hurt as the husband.

But even in this chapter the wife clearly States that she knows the only reason her husband had sex with Janet was to get back at her.This may cause some pain and discomfort for the wife but it is NOT the same thing. Her husband has not sexually rejected her at least not yet. And his rejection is cause of his pain.

The wifed rejection of her husband in chapter one is complete. It's sexual and emasculating and she is completely unaware of his pain and gives her no concern. to. That's probably the worst part. His loyalty his extra effort his kindness his consideration means nothing to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@patillie

I can tell you from experience that the sort of random self deprecating nonsense you describe is exactly the sort of thought process that a thoughtful, introspective man goes through as they slip quietly unnoticed into the pit of all encompassing depression.

5*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
I know, I know

Look, for the sake of the story I 'm prepared to accept that a wife would act on her black cock fantasy. But then you ask me to believe that someone out there thinks taking revenge on her will restore the marriage. No-one on God's earth is that stupid.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Awesome psych/mental exploration!!! Having said that, Dude, get your shirt in one basket, and FTDS

Good writing, but not sure you have a plot outlined at all. You went from pt one, "please finish this folks," to pts two and three and it's not even close to concluded.

I foured you for creativity, but get your pre-production and process squared away, eh.?

Again, best sych/mental stuff in a long while!! Kudos

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
No reason for chapter 2 chapter 3 or chapter 4

There is too much emphasis on the black cock thing which is only partially connected to the problem the marriage. It is bad enough that the wife is caught up in her fantasy that she moves tag hey husbands reaction

The wife says something at the bottom of page 1 from which there is no coming back .

LETS accept the premise that the wife was so caught up in her sexual fantasies that she was completely unaware of what her husband felt / thought... that she she was so caught up in her fantasy that she simply shut down her marriage intuition which all married couples have when they have been married for more than just a few years

Let's accept that premise....

Once the wife begins to detect that something is wrong with husband she says this at the end of page 1

" I still didn't feel like I done anything wrong"

.

THAT is statement right there is the death of the marriage .

At this point in the story the wife has come out of sexual frenzy and she appears to be returning back to the "normal " or at least move away from whore wife that she was .

At some point she SHOULD be able to figure out what is wrong... what she did .. that Dan isnt really sick . The fact that she couldn't figure this out and did not know what was wrong with Dan until he wrote that letter is the reason why there is no need for chapter 2. ...3...or 4

.

The wife is simply is unable to see what she did wrong and how she hurt her husband. She has engaged in actions of war and destruction on the marriage and she doesn't understand what she has done.

From Dan's perspective it is clear that she no longer loves him because she is no longer able to understand intuitively what is the problem in the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply too immature, shallow, and self-deceiving to be a successful marriage.

Carrie became enamored of experiencing a BBC. Nothing wrong with that. She proposed to her husband that They, as a couple, should make the experience happen. That was setting the fuse. Dan agreed to allow Carrie to experience a BBC, and that lit the fuse. The marriage is now destroyed.

But what mature adult couldn't have anticipated this outcome? "Carrie, I can understand you think a BBC would be a fantastic thrill. Robbing Fort Knox and getting away with it would also be a fantastic thrill. But it would still be wrong. After the theft you will always be a thief. After the fucking you will always be a BBC whore. Its not about what you will be doing to me or our marriage, it will be about what you are doing to your dignity and self respect. How would you expect me to feel if this guy gives you the best sex you've ever had? I will from then on be married to a woman who decided, for one night, to become a slut. A woman who will no longer think of me first when she thinks of great sex. Debauchery and lust with your husband is exciting and good. With some other man, its just degenerate and heartless. If you want the best meal in the world, let's go find a professional chef. If you want a bigger cock, well, maybe I want better tits, or a younger tighter body. Let's enjoy what we have, and leave fantasy lovers as fantasies."

How she responds to the above is either the end of the problem, or the end of the marriage, while skipping past the humiliation and the heartbreak. A mature intelligent couple would easily anticipate the error of Carrie's desire and Dan acquiescence.

Pathetic couple, but a compelling story. Wrecks really are fascinating, despite the blood and the pain.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
So I suggest

Either a fourth part, or a rewrite. It still isn't finished.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHAT IT IS...WHO WITH....WHY....MY TURN

who wants to save whats left for the family, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Title half right

Destroyed the marriage. But it was never perfect.

I can't see any realistic way they could reconcile, unless this is a very twisted relationship doomed to fail.

Very poor editing. But you've already acknowledged that.

Thank you for your time and effort. I'll keep reading for my morbid fascination.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Raises more questions than it explores or answers!

danoctober

OK you devised a stress producing situation for both husband and wife. I get it. But surely even you realise that you have left the tale unfinished?!! Sure your characters have to wrestle with their decisions and actions...but for what end. You began Ch 1 with the wife stating that she murdered her husband....WTF??!!

You need to work hard to salvage a story that you have left incomplete.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
BBC

When "we" say that the BBC stories are racist, it's not that WE think that there's any issue with the lover being black, big cock or not.

It's that either the writer him or her self believes that if the white wife cheats with a black man that that somehow makes the cheating worse, which makes the writer a racist; or, the writer believes that the readership believes that, and is pandering to THEIR racism, which again makes the writer a racist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished

You left it unfinished .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for more!

This is the most haunting thing I have read since "scenes from a marriage". Its like a stone thrown into a pond, the ripples are spreading. Your description of Dan's decent into depression is spot on. I hope you use those insights and show a process allowing them to reconcile. It would be fun if the mother saw the tape and helped her daughter from what she learned.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 5 years ago
There is no such thing as meaningless sex

Dan and Carriefound out the hard way that extreme sexual lifestyles always destroy a marriage. Carrie got caught up in a porn fantasy that was not rooted in real life. She failed to calculate the short and long term damage she would cause her marriage. Dan should of satpid not no but hell no. The kids are the ultimate losers for their stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best of the three stories. RAW!!!!

This episode is the best you've written in this trilogy. The raw emotion shared as you got into both their heads. Such a pity you did not come to a conclusion. Thought it would be difficult in 2-pages. We still hope that you will bring this story to a conclusion ... it needs that. They MUST resolve the narrative. For all OUR sakes! PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

Time for him to move on... She's a controller, a player and a ME first person...

He needs to get away from her, get a backbone and build back his self confidence ...

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Unfinisher

I agree with Anon....this isn't finished by a long shot.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Overwrought

The man is in a mental death spiral. The inner dialogue is a real mess; sometimes great sex is because things just click, and it really doesn’t mean “she never loved me” and other such emo rot. I am thinking that he will never pull himself together- he’ll take an axe to his marriage and then to himself.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 5 years ago
Gut wrenching desperation!

Excellent and depressing! This story captures the visceral self-doubt that any healthy male would experience after witnessing his beloved wife being sexually satisfied by her lover far beyond that which he and she had ever experienced. His sense of futility is palpable and their relationship, as described in earlier comments, is in a doom-spiral.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Compelling, Heart wrenching, Emotionally draining!

The story seems so far off the normal path for people who’ve known each other their whole lives that this sexual impulse was sure to create havoc and you’ve captured this in a most dramatic way. I love this third part of the story and hope there is more to come. It is too delicious to leave it here with both of them in a psychological crisis. It would seem that there is no path to reconciliation and no real interest for either of them to get back to the way they were. Therefore, I hope that the story will continue to tantalize.

Thanks for a wonderful story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Powerful

Looking forward to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny thing

I married my first love. Upon returning from our Honeymoon I discovered that she had fucked two different guys during our courtship (one was while we were engaged) while I had assumed we were soulmates and had remained totally faithful. Rather than annul the marriage I screwed a whore (legally at Nevada's Bunny Ranch) and came home and told her about it. I wanted to hurt her as much as she hurt me. It worked. We fought and made up and had a child a year later and loved each other with all of our hearts.....until 4 years later when she cheated again. We're now divorced.

I love reconciliations but this would be a difficult road.

There were grammatical errors but the constant changes in POV was distracting for me. First story was 1st person - her POV, then it went to 3rd person and in the same section turned to 1st person (him) and back to 3rd person. Make up your mind.

That being said I thought character development was outstanding and as a reader I'm really vested in them. Please write on.

eh9198eh9198over 5 years ago
I enjoy this story very much

Please don’t make us wait another year for the next chapter. This is a great character study, although perhaps the editing has really fallen off. Still, not a problem because the story is so good. Please continue quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

""Fuck you, Danny. You can't imagine how gross it is sitting next to you at this moment."

Oh, come on. Not even a saint could have resisted throwing that back in her face immediately.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Well this is a first

I have to agree with Anon: there’s no way Dan would just accept that Carrie was disgusted with him, insulting him, after she knew it was her selfish obsession which caused their situation.

Beyond that, it’s a great storyline, and a fairly realistic play on the often fragile male ego. Another man satisfying his loved one is traumatic. Been on the wrong end of that, and it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TO BE....

...honest I thought this ended with Chapter 2 as the wife felt the same pain the husband. Oh well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rough stuff.

This story is draining to read. These two people are screwed beyond screwed.

meucimeuciover 5 years ago
whats good for the goose

He should have told her maybe she should call her bbc to pick her up if she didn't want to ride with him. Actually he should have left her just as soon as she was ready to meet her bbc. That way maybe the stupid bitch would have realized just exactly what she was risking before it was to late. Oh well stupid is what stupid does.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
This is a mess and I can't continue to read anymore

This is both a Trainwreck and a Dumpster Fire at the same time.

They should throw away all the videos and try to reclaim their marriage or divorce and move as far away from each other as possible.

The other option is more appealing to the mind......

Go outside, lay down a large piece of plastic, put a heavily constructed burlap bag over their heads and each eat a .45.

1 Star for this Trainwreck/Dumpster Fire.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Depression

The things written here reflect the mind of someone suffering from depression so well that I can only imagine danoctober has danced with that particular darkness. This is Dan's root problem, he's fallen so far that he will never dig himself out on his own and Carrie could go either way with any help she offered, 1 time seeing it as help another seeing it as her patronising him (again, like she has with all the faked orgasms).

Agree with the nony that I was surprised he didn't throw her comment in the car back in her face, even with just a simple "really? are you sure I don't know what it feels like?" But that he didn't could well be further proof of his depression.

At times the grammar is a complete mess, as has been said, if there is a way to get a tidy version up it would really help. The 1st paragraph nearly put me off reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heavy and so real

I hope they both find resolution and peace. I will take time and effort.

Heart felt writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

@Danoctober, you claim this is the 'work version', so editing was lost in the upload? The previous chapters were the same, I can't see how cutting and pasting into the portal loses editing, takes words out, puts the wrong words in and has bad grammar etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad.

If they accept that monogamy is unrealistic then they will be fine. If they continue to be driven by egos they’re going to flame out.

You really made the anguish real. I was kinda sad after reading that. I suspect if this were real, they would pull it together and find a very different definition of love.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 3 years ago
IMO

Two wrongs never make a right. As I said before, the whole thing should never have happened. As soon as the wife went nuts with her craving, it would have signaled the end for me. What she did after the divorce was her business. So long as it didn’t effect the children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Parts 1 and 2 were good this bunch of mumbo jumbo, was just the authors mental masturbation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We really enjoyed part 1 with part part 2 bringing Dan to the place he was delusionally incapable of getting off of the "he was not enough" for his wife after the second hotel romp severely hurt this story, not just my opinion but my wife's also.

Finally I can not imagine a author leaving this story so long this way .. my thought its writers malpractice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The chapter just made me so sad.😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ill answer Dan's question of am I enough? the obvious and correct answer is no your not. if your so called loving wife sleeps with another man your not enough for her, actions speak louder than words and her actions answered that question, so its time to move on. If you want to understand women then watch what they do not what they say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 4 The consequences after the Carrie goes to a company party and see's the other Woman.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

This chapter seemed rushed compared to the others. Woeful editing. Hard to read from the technical mistakes.

Really took away from what was an ok story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty bad. We now have two psychos living together and, unfortunately, caring for children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The endless repetition is getting really tedious. We know he loves Carrie and isn't thinking quite straight. Time to move forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny how she gets to feel some of the same anguish and pain and can't handle it. The fact of the matter is the scales can never be balanced because no matter what is socially considered the truth is cheating is ten times as hurtful to men as it is to women- "argue all you want" it is a fact! Don't believe me crack a phycology textbook

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She ruined their marriage not him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dan was a sad enabler. Clearly has some kind of mental illness going on from his fixation of the videos, and his delving into the porn roleplay crap of the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Boy these two are just getting more pathetic by the moment. He should have kicked her cheating skank ass the day she suggested betraying him with another man. She's beyond delusional and he's nothing more than a wimp.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown6 months ago

Just when you think Danny got some testicular fortitude back, he reverts to simp mode. He should have match her point for point, never let her control the argument from the hypocritical, childish bitch Carrie

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Her mind declared with absolute conviction, "I can't believe I fell in love and married this man. I could have done better than this." This cheating skank slut is beyond delusional. Then she screams at him that he belongs to her and she owns his ass. Funny that door doesn't swing both ways. This has to be one of the most hateful whore bitches ever to grace the pages of literotica. Hoping she can just die or go away.

Pinto931Pinto9315 months ago

Interesting concept but way too much navel gazing.

JusteenKJusteenK4 months ago

The husband is psychotic and spineless. The wife needs to take her family a long way away from him.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

During self examination the MC perspectives change multiple times often within the same paragraph. I expect the author is trying to give the impression that "it's all so confusing to the point of madness" but it just reads as random and exhausting. He wants to kill her, no wait, he wants to support her and cause her the least amount of pain possible. She never loved me. She is the unquestioned soul mate of my life. Everything is for the kids. I wonder if the kids would miss her if I kill her? She had sex with one guy once as part of a fantasy. Because he allowed it to happen. Dan is simply not sympathetic at this point, nor is he even interesting.

Donovan7777Donovan777727 days ago

Ok so lots of words, anger, regret, self blame, almost total psychological chaos, on both sides. But the one fact that defines the whole terrible situation that these two find themselves in is that Carrie wanted black cock. Take that one fact out of this situation and there is no turmoil on either side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanoctober@danoctober
Wow! What a time to be alive. Hope everyone passing by has everything going their way, with all good and no bad. Positive vibes from me to you.