All Comments on 'How to Eat an Elephant Ch. 02'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Very hot. I'm glad that it was continued. Five and and a favorite point.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Nice extension of lovers

So beautiful love is hidden. Great insight to son nursing, "mothers may not admit it, but a baby suckling your breast is very exciting."

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 5 years ago
Good but

The first one was hot but you are losing steam. First one was a 4 this is a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Slow butt nice

It wasn't as good as the first..tease wasn't as heavy...should do a version from Sammy's point of view, then continue

ratimomratimomabout 5 years ago

Nice part but not as good as part 1. Introduction of Sammy and Bonnie in this part was good but I was interested to see what was happening between them and lastly inside small tent instead of hearing their whispers in small tent.

Stevee45Stevee45about 5 years ago
Good Continuation

I'd like to see what else you do with this story considering it's come quite far in just two parts. The build up wasn't as good in this part, but it was still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Slow and easy

You have a fabulous premise from chapter 1. Don't rush it. You have a fan base. We won't run off. Take your time. Develop your plot. Elaborate. Details are erotic! I do enjoy this series.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
i gave it 5 stars like the last chapter

but i agree with many of he comments - no need to rush - you've started strong. your first chapter had a lot more tease and character build - with bonnie and sammy in this chapter they quickly jumped in bed. but i look forward to chapter 3

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Good story,,deserved 5 stars

Are they on a crusade?

Convert the sons

rodavrodavabout 5 years ago

Actually the first chapter was kinda rush too. Billy and his mom went all the way that night that quick. The mom should have been shocked at first hearing Sarah and her son doing it and couldn't believe it was happening. It would be ok if Billy and his mom only did oral sex that first night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Eh.. you made a big deal about having this be about a person who would take his time. Even the title is about how to eat such a grand animal as an elephant —slowly, one bite at a time.

And then you continue to have him fuck her in the first, short, chapter.

And then you have a new guy fuck his mother within 36 hours with basically no setup.

Now it's become a story about random kids fucking their mothers—which apparently seems to happen everywhere, making the main characters' relationship far, far less special—and it's really just not appealing at all.

You had a decent start to your writing, but you yourself went against everything your characters were preaching. Too bad.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Very Well Written

You just about got away with this one. The father snoring in night two, but not the first night, was a bit lame. I suppose the shock of seeing other Mom's with their Son's could have speeded up the process, but it was pushing it a bit.

PS

In future writing make a point of having characters with names that begin with different letters. Sam and Sammy leads to confusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous