All Comments on 'How to Eat an Elephant Ch. 05'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

That, dear author, is how to write a story! The two commenters who opted out after chapter 4 don't know what they're missing. As good as chapter 1 was, I thought this one was better. The sex was hot and the buildup was perfect! I really loved the sex while on the phone with the dad, too. For some reason I find that hot.

As a daily reader on this site, it's really been great to get to read a new chapter almost every day. It's like the author wrote the entire series ahead of time and is simply submitting a new chapter for publication each day. Far too many really hot series seem to take weeks or months for each chapter to come out. By then you've forgotten the backstory and you have start all over again for the new chapter to make sense.

Five stars and a favorite point!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Latent desires

Multi media came to be just as my of female friends sons were coming of age. The posting of pictures and comments showed more than motherly love. With encouragement, I always wondered how many would join a group like this.

reader_33reader_33about 5 years ago

Oh god, absolutely amazing. What a fantastic series. Please, please, please we want more. Simply awesome...

tallman441tallman441about 5 years ago
Good installment

Another good installment. I like the view point from the new mother/son. Looking forward to reading more.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
Mmmm

I liked it ,,, a lot. So where else will your fertile take this ? I'm waiting...

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Where do you go from here?

Can't wait for the next Mom and Son

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
found your rhythm again

great well written chapter. thought i'd lost you in 3 an 4 - but this chapter was hot!! glad you're back on track. hopefully you have a strategy with where to go on this story. 5 stars

ratimomratimomabout 5 years ago

Hot cookout session. Nice to see Chris started eating his elephant(LISA) after some discussion and guidance from Billy, Jem's and Sammy.

Loved Chris fucking Lisa.

Rated 5 star.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Back On Form

Making the scenario believable is what works for me and you did it with this chapter. Maybe you moved a little too quickly and could have had more of Lisa's thoughts, but I was okay with this. It was much better than the previous few chapters and you have me intrigued again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Ooh hot chapter loved it!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
It's loosing it's appeal

I like the writing, but why make all the mothers cheaters, and why make all the sons compliant to cheating. The mothers all say they love their husbands but still think it's ok to cheat. They justify their actions through mom-son bonding and it's 'not cheating' its a further expression of their love. My problem is if you did this with fathers and daughters everyone would call the dad a cheater even if all the circumstances were identical. So, why the double standard. I'm all for the premise of this tail, I wouldn't read it if I didn't. But it's beginning to be repetitive, and that's increasing the obviousness of the double standard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous