All Comments on 'How to Eat an Elephant Ch. 06'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You get it!

I’ve been on the look out for quality mother/son sex stories for a long time. While it’s a popular topic, there are not so many excellent writers who understand the Oedipal fetish. You are one of the ones who understands. You get it! I enjoy your work and I enjoy this series because it’s about a mother/son underground network, one of my favorite fantasies! I look forward to your future postings.

larry74403larry74403about 5 years ago
I want to throw this out there just for the sake of trying.

Let’s just for a moment pretend that all these woman know of a single father. And that single father has a daughter and these Moms all can see in her eyes that she wants to eat and elephant. It might also be possible that the elephants name is Dad.

Maybe? Could be interesting.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Great support group.

My mother's only regret was not having a support group and waiting so long.

scent222scent222about 5 years ago

Am really enjoying this series. Find myself looking for the next chapter every day.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Wish you had continued this story

Why didn't you tell her about the fucking?

LikeFineWine56LikeFineWine56about 5 years ago
Excellent story

Mother/ Son is my favorite topic, and this has been one of the better stories. I'm hoping there is more on the way; my only negative is that I hate 1-page chapters. Bravo !

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Nice! Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

Your series is one of the hottest serieses I've read. im starting to like this kind of stories. Great job, always waiting for more.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
i like the series

i just wish some of the chapters, like this one, were more complete. this was a good tease, which is good, but.......

ratimomratimomabout 5 years ago
I like resistant moms

I like Sammy calls Mat for weekend meeting and guides him how to eat an elephant bite by bite.

I like resistant moms like Susan instead of moms spreading their legs and asking their sons to fuck. I like sons working hard to get moms while moms are resisting.

Rated 5 star.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Good Tease

But maybe you posted this too soon. For me this isn't a complete chapter and therefore I can't award a 5* rating. Excellent writing and a good setup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous